Mental Manipulations Ch. 06

Story Info
A night out to burn off some sexual energy.
6.9k words
4.73
68.9k
55

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got home that day, I sent all of the information that I had gathered on the minister to Rat via a secure e mail router. Still horny from watching Sarah, I then decided to shower and try to figure out who I could have help me relieve my tension.

I didn't have Jennifer's phone number, and calling Abhi wasn't an option. I didn't want to call Roxy and give her the wrong impression, so that left going out to the bar. It was early on a Sunday night, so I knew that they wouldn't be very crowded, so the pickings would probably be slim. At the very least, I could get out and have a burger and a couple of beers, and if I had no luck, I could go for a long ride on my bike.

Before I left, I decided that if I met anyone that I wanted to spend some time with, I wasn't going to try to manipulate them mentally. I might listen in on their thoughts, but if they were going to sleep with me, it would be all their own decision.

When I walked in, the bar was, as I expected, pretty quiet. Since I was there to eat as well as drink, I took a seat in a booth, a couple of spots away from three women who were also eating and enjoying a couple of drinks.

The waitress quickly took my order and brought me my beer, and I sat back and relaxed as I replayed the day's events in my head.

With that part of the bar relatively empty it wasn't hard to overhear the conversation going on at the table with the women.

"Just because you haven't gotten laid lately doesn't mean you have to take it out on us when we talk about our sex lives," I heard one of them say.

I discretely looked over at the women. The one talking was tall and thin, very attractive, her hair pulled back in a pony-tail, and wearing what looked like designer clothes. She and her similarly dressed friend seemed to be giving the third woman, also attractive but shorter, heavier, and plainer looking, a hard time, teasing her.

"Hey, I can't help it!" the picked-on woman replied, clearly frustrated. "It's not like I don't want to find a man. Hanging out with you two just makes it a lot harder. You two attract men like moths to a flame. I just attract the cast-offs and losers!"

"Oh, lighten up Becky!" the third woman replied. "We're just teasing you!"

"Yeah, well it gets kind of old after a while," the one named Becky shot back. "You don't just tease. You rub it in. And you're mean about it!"

"I can't help it that I'm not as pretty as you two are, or that I don't have big tits like you do," she continued.

"Ok, let's change the subject," the first one said, cutting Becky off. "Becky's obviously a little extra touchy today."

'No, you two are just being extra special bitches today,' I heard in Becky's voice.

The waitress brought me my burger, and I continued discretely paying attention to the conversation as I ate.

The two other women, whose names I never caught, seemed very catty and snide toward Becky, and it was obvious that she was getting upset over their continued comments.

'My god! Why do I continue to hang out with these bitches?' I heard. 'I am so glad that I drove myself here tonight!'

The waitress soon brought them their check and as they tallied up the total, I decided that I would take a chance and bend, but not break, my rule for the night.

I got up and walked to the bathroom, and as I passed their table, I sent Becky a message.

'After the bill is paid, stay and go to the bar for one more drink. You can drive yourself home after that.'

I saw Becky straighten up for a second as I walked into the Men's room, and she looked at her friends.

"Are you sure?" I heard pony-tail ask as I walked back to my table a couple of minutes later.

"Yeah," Becky replied. "I'm not ready to go home yet. Besides, I don't have to go in to work until late tomorrow, so I might as well enjoy myself tonight."

'Something I'm NOT going to do with you two around!'

"Ok," her friends said, "well we'll talk to you later, then."

"Ok, I'll call you during the week," she responded.

"She probably going to give it one more lame try to get laid tonight," the third one said softly as they passing me as I was settling my bill with the waitress.

I watched as Becky finished her drink, gathered her things and walked to the bar. I quickly followed her and took a seat a couple of seats down from her.

As she stood, and I walked behind her, I took in a good view of her body. Her breasts were bigger that I had thought while she was sitting at the table. Her ass was not TOO big, filling out her skirt nicely, but definitely with some meat on it. 'Nice and cushy,' I thought.

'What IS wrong with me?' I heard her ask herself after she ordered her drink. 'I know I'm not as pretty as they are, but I'm not as skanky as they are, either! Why can't I find a decent man, even if only for a night?'

I ordered my drink, and Becky took a quick look at me. I smiled at her and nodded, and continued looking around.

'Hmmm...' I heard.

When I looked back at her, I saw that she was still looking at me, so I turned to her.

"What happened to your friends, the Barbie twins?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh, they went home," she replied. "I just felt like staying out a little longer."

"Good for you," I said. "If you don't mind my saying, it looked like you needed a break from them."

"What?" she asked. "Were you spying on us?"

"I'm sorry," I replied. "Not at all! Yours was the only other table occupied in that room, so it was kind of hard to miss you."

"I apologize. It's just my training. I notice things. I noticed that you seemed a bit ... upset at your friends. That's all. I didn't mean to seem nosy," I continued.

"What do you mean 'training'?" she asked. "What kind of 'training' teaches you to spy on people while they're having a private dinner?"

"I promise you, I wasn't spying," I answered, laughing. "I used to do some security work. Some of that time had me working bars and clubs watching out for problems."

"What? You were a bouncer?" she replied.

"Something like that," I told her, laughing again. "I trained the bouncers. I would also work the door or watch the floor, keeping an eye on things, making sure we didn't need the bouncers."

"Yeah, no offense," she responded, looking me over, "but you don't look big enough to be a bouncer."

I laughed and said, "Exactly. My job was to blend in, and train the bouncers to try to stop problems before a fight started."

"Ok, so what made you notice me and my friends?" she asked, softening her tone a little.

"Just observing your body language," I told her. "It looked to me like your friends were riding you about something that was annoying you, and you were getting tired of it."

'This guy's pretty good. Amazing how those two didn't catch that.'

"My guess is that the two Barbie dolls are too self-involved to notice how upset you were getting," I told her. "Or to care, quite honestly."

'Wow. This guy IS good!'

"Can I buy you a drink?" I asked her

"I don't know," she replied. "I'm not really looking to be meet anyone."

'Who are you kidding, you dummy?' she asked herself. 'He's cute, he's interesting, and you need to get laid! Let him buy you a drink, and see what happens!'

"I'm not looking, either," I told her. "I'm just asking to buy you a drink."

"I don't even know your name," she added.

"I'm sorry," I replied. "Where are my manners? My name is Kurt. Kurt Johnson."

"My name is Becky," she replied after a couple of seconds, taking my hand. "And I'd love one more drink."

I caught the bartender's attention and ordered us another round, and Becky and I continued talking.

'Hmmm. He IS good looking, he's funny, and very interesting. You could definitely do worse,' she thought.

'Hell, you HAVE done worse! It wouldn't kill you to flirt with him! See where this goes.'

As we continued talking, Becky indeed began flirting with me. I saw everything from staring in to my eyes, flared nostrils and hair twirling to stroking her drink glass. When she started touching my arm while she laughed, I knew that I had her.

I laid my hand on top of hers as she touched my forearm and leaned in to her.

'Yes! I think he's going to go for it!'

"Becky, would you like to leave?" I asked. "Maybe go someplace else?"

'Finally!'

"Sure," she replied, finishing her drink.

I quickly paid off our tab and walked her toward the door.

"So, where were you thinking about going?" she asked as we walked out the door.

"My first thought was right here," I told her, as I took her in my arms.

'Oh shit! Here we go!'

I pulled her to me and kissed her, softly at first, and then she whimpered and pulled me in closer. I soon felt my blood rushing to my cock, and it was pressing against her belly.

'Wow! I haven't felt anything like that in a long time! Good to know I've still got it!'

We continued kissing for a couple of minutes before we separated.

'Holy crap! This guy can kiss!'

I was thinking the same thing about her. Becky's lips were soft and her tongue danced very nicely with mine, making for one of the most enjoyable, sensuous kisses that I'd had in a long time.

"Wow!" she said softly. "That was nice!"

"Yes, it was," I replied.

"So, where do you want to go now?" she asked.

"Well, my first thought is the age-old question, your place or mine?"

'I can finally break in my new bed!'

"If you want to follow me, we can go to my place," she said.

"Sounds like a plan."

"Where did you park?" she asked.

"Right here," I told her, pointing behind her.

She turned and looked at my bike. "Is that an Indian?" she asked.

"You know bikes?" I asked her.

"A little. My uncle owned an Indian when I was a little girl," she replied. "He used to give me rides all the time."

"This is a '53 Chief," I told her. "One of the last ones that they made. I inherited it from my grandfather."

'This guy gets hotter by the second!'

"Would you like to go for a ride first?" I asked her.

"I'd love to!" she exclaimed.

We walked to my bike and I climbed on, handing Becky my helmet.

"Put this on," I told her. "Just in case, I don't want you messing up your pretty face."

Becky smiled at me and put the brain bucket on, and then mounted the bike behind me. I quickly I started it up and settled back into the seat.

"I've never ridden a bike in a skirt before," I heard her say as she smoothed her skirt. She then wrapped her arms around me and I took off.

I decided to head toward a bluff overlooking the lake, across from my house. It wasn't long before she slid her hands further around me, holding me tighter.

'Oh shit! I forgot about the vibrations from a motorcycle! I'm really liking this!'

Smiling to myself, I sped up. After a few minutes, I turned down a side road that led to the overlook, and that I knew was a little less kept up, and therefore a bit bumpier.

'Oh god, yes! This is like riding the biggest vibrator ever!'

"How are you doing back there?" I asked, turning my head as I slowed down.

"Oh, just fine!" she replied.

"Good!"

'Oh shit! If he keeps this up, I'm gonna cum!'

A couple of minutes later, just as Becky's mental moaning was getting louder, I pulled up to the spot that I was looking for. I quickly gunned the engine, causing her to gasp, and then shut it down.

Becky held me tightly for a few more seconds before she loosened up her grip and allowed me to step off the bike. Holding out my hand, I helped her off and we walked to the edge of the bluff.

When we got to the wooden corral fence, I turned her toward me and kissed her again. Becky moaned as our tongues danced together and our hands slid up and down each other's backs. I could feel my cock filling again, and she obviously felt it too as she pressed her belly against it once again.

A couple of minutes later, when our lips parted, I slid my hands down to her ass, keeping her body pressed against mine.

"Before this goes any further, I want you to know something," she told me, looking up at my face.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm not looking for a relationship," she said. "I'm getting over a bad break-up, and I don't want to jump in to anything exclusive right now."

I smiled at her, and then leaned in and kissed her again. "That's perfect," I told her, recalling my talk with Roxy. "My divorce is still fresh, and I am certainly not ready for anything exclusive either."

"In fact, as a matter of full disclosure, I already have a couple of women that I see from time to time."

Becky looked at me for a second, and then said, "A couple of women?"

"Yes, a couple. I don't get to see them very often, and I still have kind of a high drive, so ..."

"Interesting," she replied. "You think you'll still have time, and energy, for me too?"

"Definitely."

"Cool," she replied, leaning in and kissing me again.

'God, this cock feels good pushing against me. I hope he knows what to do with it!'

When our lips parted a couple of minutes later, I tuned her around so that she was facing the fence, and the moonlit lake. I then stepped up behind her as she placed her hands on the railing, slid my arms around her belly, and pressed my bulge against her ass.

"Oh shit, yes!' she thought as I slowly cupped her tits and squeezed them, feeling her hard nipples. 'This guy's driving me crazy!'

I began pinching her nipples as I leaned in and kissed her neck, causing her to gasp and moan. She then started pushing her ass back against me, moaning louder.

I then started unbuttoning her blouse and slid my fingertips under the tops of her lacy bra cups, sliding them across her stiff nipples.

'Oh shit!'

"How private do you think this place is" she moaned softly as I began pinching her nipples and nibbling on her neck.

"Very," I told her.

"How do you know? Do you come up here often?" 'With your other women?'

"No," I responded, laughing. "I live across the lake."

"Really?" she replied.

"Yes, really. It is very rare that I see headlights up here at night. "

'Ok, I've got to check this thing out!'

Becky turned around in my arms and kissed me again.

"Do you think you can go twice in one night?" she asked, slipping her hand between us and cupping my hard cock.

'Holy crap! This thing feels big!'

"Is that some kind of an 'old man' crack?" I asked, pulling gently on her curly hair.

"No," she gasped. "I was just asking. My last boyfriend was a one-and-done kind of guy."

"Well, I don't think I can," I replied, laughing. "I know I can."

"Oh yeah?" she said, slowly opening my pants. "What makes you so sure? Your little blue friend?"

I laughed at her question. "No," I told her. "I don't need any chemical help, especially when I'm with a sexy woman."

"Oh, you are a charmer!" she chuckled as she slid her hand inside my boxers.

'Shit! He's huge!'

"Go ahead," I told her as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft. "You know you want to."

"Oh yeah!" she breathed.

Becky kissed me on the lips, and then slowly lowered herself to her knees, never removing her hand from my pants. Once she was on the ground, she released my rod and hooked her fingers into my waistband.

She then slowly slid my shorts and boxers down, finally freeing my hard cock.

"Oh my!" she breathed as she grasped my pole again.

'Holy shit! He's going to fill me up real good!'

Becky exhaled slowly as she started at me, and then leaned in and placed a kiss on the head of my cock. As I continued watching, she opened her mouth and slowly lowered it down the length of my shaft.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned at the feel of her lips sliding down my cock.

"MmHhmm!" she moaned as she began bobbing her head back and forth along the length of my shaft.

After a couple of minutes, Becky slid her lips all the way back, releasing my cock from her warm mouth.

'Damn! My jaw's not used to being stretched like that!' I heard as she began slowly stroking my saliva-coated pole.

She leaned back in and started flicking her tongue along my cock, alternating licking and sucking me.

A couple of minutes later her lips were sliding up and down my pole again as she took short strokes with her hand.

Becky definitely had a lot of talent and enthusiasm, and soon had me on the edge. I reached down and grasped a handful of her hair as she brought me even closer.

'Oh yeah! He's getting close! I really want to try to deep throat him, but he's too damn big!'

"Oh shit!" I moaned as she took me deep. "That's so good!"

Becky backed her head up just a little and began stroking me faster with her hand as she continued working me with her lips.

"Oh yeah! You keep that up, and I'm gonna cum!" I told her.

"MmmHmmm!" she moaned, moving her hand faster.

As difficult as it was, I tried not pulling her head in to me as I felt my balls start to contract.

"Oh shit!" I exclaimed as I felt my cock begin to spew its load.

"Mmmmm!" Becky moaned.

My balls continued to empty as she started swallowing, trying to keep up.

'Holy crap! This guy cums a lot!'

"Oh fuck!" I gasped as I felt the last of my load spurt out.

"Mmmm! Tasty!" Becky said, smacking her lips as she released my deflating cock and leaned back.

"Holy crap!" I gasped as I released her hair.

"I glad you liked," she said, giggling.

I reached my hand down and helped her stand.

"Just wait until you see how much I like to give, too," I told her as I pulled her in to kiss her.

'Holy shit! He's even willing to kiss me after he came in my mouth!' I heard as our tongues danced together.

"Let's get you back to your car so I can follow you home," I told her a couple of minutes later as our lips separated.

"The hell with my car," she replied. "We can get it in the morning."

I just smiled at her and said, "That works for me."

I stopped her from buttoning her blouse back up as she climbed back on to my bike, and she smiled at me, and then started directing me to her house.

'Oh crap! The vibrations are getting to me again! Between the bike and the blowjob, my panties are soaked!'

Fortunately, or unfortunately depending on your point of view, we soon pulled up to Becky's condo. She climbed off the bike right behind me and took off my helmet, and then started looking for her keys as we walked to her front door.

As soon as we walked in to her condo, Becky tossed her keys on to a table and grabbed my shirt.

'I am so fucking horny!' I heard as she pulled my body to hers. She then wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me as she pressed her body against mine.

I reached my hands down and cupped her ass, pulling her even closer to me.

'Oh god, that feels so good pushing in to me! I can't wait to feel that thing inside me!'

I slowly walked her backwards, until she was up against her door. Keeping our lips mashed together, I started unbuttoning the rest of her blouse.

'Shit yes! God I need this so bad!'

A few seconds later I was slipping her blouse off of her shoulders and tossing it to the floor. Becky then started pulling my t-shirt up and over my head just before I reached around and unhooked her bra, exposing her tits.

'Nice! Not bad shape for an older guy!'

"Mmmmmm," she moaned, sliding her hands across my chest as I cupped her breasts.

I slid her bra straps off of her shoulders and started gently squeezing her tits, softly pinching her stiff nipples, and then leaned down and kissed both of her puffy areola.

"C'mon. Let's go upstairs," she told me, pushing on my chest.

"No," I told her as I directed her to her dining room table. "I'm hungry. I need a snack first."

I then lifted Becky and placed her on the table.

I sat down in in an arm chair and slid forward, sliding my arms under her legs.

'What is he ... oh yes!' I heard as I laid her back and started kissing my way up her inner thigh.

Becky moaned and sighed softly as I slowly kissed, licked, and nibbled my way up her legs, alternating between the two meaty stems.

12