Mental Manipulations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh my god! On my table! Oh shit yes, that's nice!'

I pulled her skirt up to her waist and lifted her legs a little higher as I placed a kiss just above the large wet spot on her panties.

"Yessssss!" she hissed.

A couple of minutes later I stood, keeping her ankles on my shoulders, and started sliding her panties down.

'Damn! I should have trimmed today!' I heard as she lifted her ass off of the table.

I then dropped her moist panties on her chest, between her tits, and sat back down, looking at her wet pussy.

'What the ...? Ooooh! He's got a little kinky in him!'

"Ohhh yeah!" Becky moaned as I leaned in and slowly slid my tongue through the wetness oozing down her slit.

Becky began moving her hips up and down as I continued dragging the tip of my tongue along her pussy, avoiding her clit. Her moans were getting louder, and she soon reached her hands down to my head, trying to urge me on.

'Quit teasing me! I need to cum so bad!'

She tried pulling my head in closer to her pussy, but I reached my hands up around her legs and grasped her wrists and pulled them down to the table, holding them there. Becky gasped and then started moving her hips and ass around, trying to get me to lick her clit.

"Oh god, please!" she moaned, still moving her hips as I continued kissing and licking all around her pussy.

'I can't take much more of this teasing! Is this guy afraid of eating pussy?'

After another minute or so, I leaned in, flattened my tongue, and slowly dragged it up her slit, through her wetness, and across the length of her clit.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she groaned loudly, pushing her hips up at my face again. Keeping a tight grip on her wrists as she tried moving her arms, I then started slowly flicking my tongue all around her clit, concentrating on the left side when she gasped loudly as I hit that spot.

'Oh yeah! Finally, a guy that knows what he's doing down there!'

Becky's moans increased and got louder as I increased the speed of my tongue

"Oh god, yes!" she moaned, humping her ass up and down.

'I can't believe I'm letting him do this to me on my table! But I don't want him to stop. It feels so good! I need this so bad!'

I continued my tongue's dance around her clit, and her moans and gasps got louder. After a few more minutes, her arms tightened and pulled against my hands.

"Oh yes! Right there! Oh yeeaah!" she moaned.

'Oh my god! He's so good! I'm gonna cum soon if he keeps this up!'

I did indeed keep it up, and soon felt Becky's legs begin to shake. "Ooohhhhhhh ..." she started moaning, moving her hips even harder.

I released her left wrist and slid my hand in front of me. Becky kept her hand down and gripped the edge of the table as I slowly slid two fingertips up her wet slit, coating them in her juices.

'Ohhhhhyeah!'

"Ohmygodyes! I'mgonnacum! Ohfuckyesssss!" she moaned loudly as I started sliding my fingertips around her wet hole.

Seconds later, Becky's body stiffened and started shaking.

"OohhhYEAAAH!" she screeched as I slid my fingers all the way in and turned my hand palm up.

In her head I heard a buzzing, kind of like white noise, at the same time that I felt a strong flow of juices seeping out around my fingers.

"OOhhhhhhh! NnnnnnnGGGhhhhhh!"

I felt her pussy clamping down on my fingers as her hips bounced up and down off of the table top.

I took a couple more swipes with my tongue at her clit, causing her body to jerk, before I slid it down and lapped up her nectar, spreading it all around just below her sensitive bud.

Her ass soon settled back down on the table and I slowed down my oral assault. The buzzing in her head quieted down and I slid my fingers out of her pussy as I took one last flick at her clit before I stood.

I released her other wrist and brought both of my hands up to her still heaving tits and gave them a gentle squeeze.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as she looked up at me. "That was fucking amazing!"

'Holy crap! Where did he learn to eat pussy like that?'

I smiled at her, giving her nipples a pinch, and slid my hands down to her ass. Lifting her legs, I moved my hips around, lining my hard cock up with her pussy.

Becky helped me by moving her hips also, and soon the head of my cock was nestled in her pussy. I teased her with just the head for a little while, before I thrust my cock forward, burying it deep inside her wet depths in one push.

"Oh shit!" she gasped as my hips slammed in to her ass. 'Damn! A little warning next time!'

I didn't move much for the next few seconds, moving my hips sideways instead of sliding my pole in and out. Soon, Becky started moving her hips again, moaning softly.

Holding her legs up, I started moving my hips back and forth, sliding my hard shaft in and out of her pussy.

"Ooohhhh yeeaahhhh!" she moaned softly, wrapping her fingers around my wrists.

'Oh god, that's good!'

I continued taking low, slow strokes and soon Becky's breath started getting heavier. After a few minutes, she slid her hands down and grasped the edge of the table.

'Ok, start going faster, already!' I heard as she began moving her hips up and down.

Smiling, I did just what she wanted and started fucking her faster, occasionally taking a hard, fast thrust into her.

"Oh shit! Yes!" she exclaimed as her eyes popped open and looked at me. "Oh, fuck!"

'Oh my god, he's gonna make me cum again already!'

As much as I was enjoying watching her tits jiggle and bounce on her chest, I didn't want her to cum yet, so I slowed down, and then took one last, deep thrust.

"Oooof!" she exclaimed.

'Oh damn! I feel so full!'

I then slid my hands up her body, and then under her shoulders. "Hold on to me," I told her as I lifted her arms.

Moaning softly, Becky reached her hands up and locked them around my neck as I pulled her up to my body.

I slowly slid my hands back down her body, pausing briefly to squeeze her tits and gently pinch her nipples, and then brought them down to her ass. Cupping her ass cheeks, I pulled her toward me, causing her to yelp as my cock bottomed out inside her again.

With a firm grip on her hips, I then started to fuck her again, this time moving faster and harder.

"Yes! Fuck me! Give it to me good!" she hissed through gritted teeth.

'Ho. Leee. Shit! I'm not gonna be able to walk right tomorrow!'

I felt her heels kicking against my ass as I continued thrusting in to her wet pussy. Her tits were bouncing and shaking on her chest with every plunge of my shaft and she was starting to get a thin sheen of sweat on her chest.

"Oh yeah, baby! Fuck me good! Just like that!" she moaned.

'He's gonna make me cum again!'

Still not wanting her to cum yet, I took one more hard thrust and slammed my pole into her as I pulled her to me once more.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed as our hips crashed into each other.

'Damn! I wasn't ready for that! Why did he stop? I was getting so close!'

I leaned in and kissed her, moving my hips around, and then slowly pulled my shaft out. Becky moaned as her pussy emptied and I stood back, my cock shiny with her juices.

With her legs still spread far apart, I bent down and slowly slid my tongue through her wetness, from her steamy hole up to her clit.

"Oh yessss!" she hissed, leaning back on her arms.

I flicked my tongue at her clit a few times, causing Becky to moan louder, and then I slid it back down and into her pussy.

'Oh yeah, that's nice!'

I rubbed my nose back and forth just below her clit as I continued to stuff my tongue in and out of her pussy. A couple of seconds later, Becky reached her hands down and held on to my head as she began moving her hips up and down again.

'Oh yeah! He's getting me close again! Ohhh! I'm getting so close!'

I pushed my face hard against her pussy, sticking my tongue as deep as I could, and shook my head. Becky gasped and moaned again, moving her hips even harder, before I pulled away and stood.

As she moaned and looked up at me, I gently pulled her off of the table, and she stood as her eyes locked on to my shaft. With just a slight nudge from me, she then knelt in front of me and slowly slid her lips down the length of my cock as her eyes locked on to mine.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned in encouragement. "So good!"

"MmmHmm!" she moaned back as she started bobbing her head up and down.

'Damn! It's been way too long since I tasted myself on a nice, hard cock!'

I stood there for a couple of minutes, enjoying her oral talents, before I reached down and pulled her up.

I stepped up and kissed her again before I spun her around and bent her over her table. Grasping the base of my cock, I started sliding it up and down her wet slit and lined the head up with her warm hole.

"Ooohhhhhyyeeeaaah!" she moaned as I slid into her. Her arms reached out and she flattened herself out on the table as I slowly began fucking her again.

She soon started moving her hips and ass back at me, getting into a rhythm with my thrusts.

'Oh my god! Family dinners on this table are never going to be the same again!'

'You're going to have a big smile and wet panties every time you sit down for dinner at this table, thinking about what he did to you here tonight,' I sent to her.

'Yes!'

Holding on to her hips, I thrust my cock in and out of her tight, wet hole as she continued moaning, moving her hips and ass back at me.

A couple of minutes later, Becky raised herself up and placed her hands on the table.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me!" she exclaimed as she pushed back at me, arching her back and extending her arms.

I then reached up and grabbed a handful of hair, pulling back on it as I thrusted harder.

'Mmmmmmmm! Nnnnnggghhhhh!'

We fucked like that for a couple more minutes before I started feeling like I was getting close to cumming. Not wanting either of us to get off yet, I slammed forward one more time and then stopped. I released her hair and leaned in, reaching my hands around her body. As I softly nibbled on the sensitive skin just behind her ear lobe, I cupped her tits, gently pinching her nipples and rolling them, bringing out another loud moan from her as she leaned back against me.

I then slid my cock out of her and took a step back, pulling her with me. As I sat in her chair, I turned her around to face me and then pulled her forward. She straddled my lags, and reached down, grasping my slick rod.

Locking her eyes on mine, Becky slowly bent her knees and lined my cock up with her pussy. She then bent her knees more, sliding her wet hole down the length of my shaft.

Leaning forward against me, pressing her tits against my chest, she sighed softly and started moving her hips and ass in my lap.

'I need to cum so bad!' I heard as she rode me, moving her hips faster.

I wanted to keep the teasing going for a little while longer, so I slid my hands down to Becky's ass and pulled her in tight. Mashing her tits against my chest, she buried her face in my neck and moaned loudly.

'Oh damn! He's in so deep!'

"Where's your bed?" I asked softly.

"Huh?" she replied, pulling her head up. "Umm, upstairs."

"Show me," I told her.

Becky moaned softly as she slid her ass back and slowly stood. Looking down at my erect, slick cock, she exhaled a long, low breath.

"Shit! I can't believe he hasn't cum yet! I want to ride him until we both cum like crazy!'

I then stood and Becky took my hand, leading me toward the staircase. As she started walking up the stairs, I followed, giving her a couple of sharp smacks on her soft ass cheeks.

"Oww!" she yelped, giggling as she ran up the stairs.

I followed her slowly, watching as she walked into her bedroom. As I entered her room, I saw that she had turned down her sheets and was standing at the side of her four-poster bed, waiting for me.

Smiling at her, I climbed on to her bed and lay on my back. Becky looked at my still semi-hard cock and stepped toward me.

"Mmmmmm," she moaned as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft.

Now it was my turn to moan as she dipped her head and slowly slid her lips down the length of my pole.

"Oh yeah!" I said. "You are so good!"

"MmmHmm!" she moaned in agreement as she continued sucking my cock.

"Such a nice cock! I want to ride this thing until I cream all over it!'

I reached my hands down and gently pushed her head down, until her lips were as far down my shaft as she was going to take it. As I released her head I reached down a little further and hooked my hands under her shoulders.

"Swing that pretty pussy up to my face," I told her.

"Mmmm!" she exclaimed, keeping her lips wrapped around my pole as she joined me on the bed and straddled my head.

'Yes!'

Becky slowly started lowering her pussy down to my face, until I reached up, grasped her ass cheeks, and pulled her down sharply.

"Ohhyesss!" she moaned, releasing my cock for the moment.

'Oh yeah! That tongue is SO good!'

Holding tightly to her ass cheeks, I started sliding my tongue along her wet slit and then began flicking it across her clit.

Becky continued slowly bobbing her head up and down, occasionally pausing when my tongue hit a sensitive spot along her clit. I reached my hand a little further and started sliding a fingertip across her asshole, causing her to gasp and then plunge her head down deep.

'Oh my god! He did it! I'm gonna cum!'

Still not wanting her to cum yet, I stopped and pulled her hips up off of me. "Ride me," I told her. "I want to see you on my cock!"

Becky let out a low, soft growl of frustration, and then crawled down my body. When she reached my hips, she grasped my cock and then quickly lowered herself down, her warm pussy engulfing my shaft.

"OhhYEEAAH!" she moaned as she started moving her hips up and down.

I reached down and grasped her ass cheeks tightly. Becky started moving her hips faster, almost slamming herself down on me.

'Oh. My. God!'

After a couple of minutes, I released one ass cheek and gave her a quick spank as she continued riding me.

"Ohhh!" she exclaimed, stopping for a split second. "Yes!"

I spanked her ass one more time before I grasped her ass again. Remembering her reaction earlier when I touched her asshole, I slid my thumb across it.

Becky gasped pushed back a little, pressing her ass harder against my thumb.

'Mmmmmmm! So close!'

I released her ass again and gave her another sharp smack on the cheek. "Turn around," I told her.

'What the hell! Every time I get close, he stops!'

Becky started to raise up and slide my cock out of her pussy, but I held on to her hips. I pulled her back down and spun her around, keeping my rod deep inside her.

She moaned and then rested her ass on my legs before she started moving her hips again.

'Holy crap! That was a wild feeling!'

"Ride me baby," I told her as I squeezed her tits.

"Yessssss!" she hissed, moving her hips faster as I pinched her nipples.

Becky soon started bouncing up and down on my cock, her breath getting heavier.

'Oh yeah! Almost there! Please let me cum!'

'Hearing' that, and knowing that I wasn't going to last too much longer, I released her tits and slid my hands up behind her shoulders. I then pulled her down to my chest, bent my knees and placed my feet on the mattress, and started fucking her fast and hard.

"Oh shit! Yes! Fuck me!" she exclaimed loudly.

'OH MY GOD! YES!'

"Oh my god! I'm cumming! Oh yeeeaaahhhhh!"

I suddenly felt her pussy start to spasm and then clamp down around my shaft, her body tightened, and a surge of fluid gush out, coating my balls.

Becky's hands were digging into my shoulders as I continued pistoning in and out of her, and I soon felt my balls start to tighten.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Cum!" she yelled, holding me tighter.

"Ooohhh yeeaah!" I moaned as I felt my cock explode, spewing my load deep inside her pussy.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! Yes!" she yelled as my rod continued spitting.

Her mind at this point was nothing but white noise as she started coming down from her orgasm.

"Oh my god! That was amazing!" she moaned softly as her body collapsed on top of mine a couple of minutes later.

'Holy crap! I can still feel him throbbing!'

"Yes, it was," I said in agreement.

A few minutes later, as both of us tried to catch our breath, Becky rolled off of my body and lay on the bed.

"Oh my god, thank you!" she whispered a few minutes later, kissing my neck. "I really needed that!"

"Believe me, it was my pleasure!" I replied, wrapping my arm around her.

"Can you spend the night?" she asked.

"Unless you want me to leave," I told her.

"No," she replied. "I don't have the energy to push you out even if I wanted to."

"Good," I said, laughing. "That means that I did my job right."

"Oh yeah!" she sighed.

'If I can get him to come back, maybe I can finally use this four-poster for the reason I bought it for.'

'Hell, if he can make it fit, maybe I'll even give him my ass, too.'

12