Mental Manipulations Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still playing the innocent teen, she immediately cupped her breasts, hiding them from my view. I then wrapped my hands around her wrists once more and gripped them firmly. She stiffened as I tried to pull them down, so I looked her in her eyes and said, "Becky, let me remove your hands."

'Damn! He's good at this!'

Without a word, I felt her relax and I pulled her hands down. I kept my gaze on her eyes as I lowered her hands to her lap, and then I looked down at her chest.

"Billy and Jimmy said that my boobies were too saggy," she said softly.

"Billy and Jimmy are idiots," I told her as I cupped both of her tits. "First, you don't have boobies, you have tits. These are too big to be 'boobies'. Second, and more importantly, your tits are beautiful. I love how they look."

"Really?" she asked.

"Really," I told her as I leaned in to kiss her again.

Becky moaned as our lips touched and I squeezed her heavy tits. I soon started kissing along her jawline and then down her neck as I pinched her stiff nipples and she moaned loudly, arching her back.

I then started kissing down the center of her chest and she sighed as she leaned back on the couch. She moaned loudly and arched her back again as I held her tits and kissed and licked around her areola.

"Oh, Mr. Smith!" she moaned. "You're making my boo ... my tits feel so good!"

"That's good, Becky," I replied. "I'm just getting started."

"Just getting started?" she moaned as I held her tits together and started flicking my tongue rapidly across her stiff nipples. "Oohhhh! You mean that it's going to feel even better?"

"That's the plan," I replied. I then took both nipples between my lips and started sucking on them.

Holding her tits up as her breath got heavier, I looked at her face and saw her looking down at me. We made eye contact and I lightly bit down on her nipples, causing her to gasp and arch her back even further.

'Oh my god! He's driving me crazy!' "Oh my gosh, Mr. Smith! That feels so good!"

I continued kissing, licking, and biting on her nipples for a little while longer, and then I started kissing my way down her belly. She moaned when I reached the waistband of her skirt and lifted her hips.

"Oh my gosh, Mr. Smith! Are you really going to kiss me down there?" she asked.

"Kiss you where, Becky?"

"My ... my pussy. Are you really going to kiss my pussy?" 'Do it! Do it now!'

"I'm not only going to kiss your pussy," I replied. "I'm going to lick it, and slide my fingers across it, and in it, too."

"Ooohhhh," she moaned louder as I got down off of the couch and knelt between her knees. I then kissed the top of her mound through the fabric of her skirt. "No boy has ever done that for me before!"

I laughed to myself at the way she kept saying that no "boy" had ever done that, after what I heard from her thoughts, and I had to wonder how often she played with girls back then ... or now.

"And you're still not going to have any boys do that for you," I told her. "But you WILL have a MAN do it."

"Oohhhh yeeaaaahh!" she moaned as I kissed her skirt a little lower.

I kept kissing lower until I reached the hem of her skirt. I then started kissing her thighs, slowly kissing higher and sliding her skirt up. Becky moaned at sank further into her couch. The closer I got, the more I could smell her arousal.

Hooking my thumbs under her skirt, I slowly lifted it, exposing her pussy. I was surprised to see that not only was she not wearing panties, but she had shaved her pussy as well.

"Becky, I'm surprised at you!" I told her. "You're not wearing ANYTHING under your cheerleader uniform?"

"No sir," she replied softly. "I wanted to surprise Billy. But he never got to see me."

"Have you ever done a game like that?" I asked her as I slid my thumbs across the crease of her legs.

"I did one football game with no panties," she replied, blushing. "I have to wear a bra, though, because my ... my tits are so big."

"Nice," I replied, smiling at her. "And you shaved your pussy, too!"

"Yes sir. A couple of the other girls on the squad do it, so I wanted to try it."

"And do you like it," I asked her, my thumbs getting closer to her wet lips.

"Yes!" she replied. "It feels SO good! I feel sexy like this!"

"Well, you ARE sexy!" I told her as my thumbs got even closer.

'Oh my god! You're KILLING me!' she thought.

Holding her skirt up around her waist, I grabbed on to her hips and sharply pulled her to the edge of the seat. Becky gasped and then giggled, and I leaned in to kiss her inner thighs.

Becky moaned and her legs opened wider as she raised her hips a little. "Oh, Mr. Smith! Please!" she pleaded.

"Please what?" I asked her with a smile on my face.

"Lick me! I want to feel your tongue on my pussy!" she said loudly "Please!"

"Ok, since you said please," I replied as I lowered my face to her pussy.

Becky let out a long, low moan as I slowly slid my tongue alongside her puffy, spread out labia. I saw her hands grip the edge of the couch and she raised her hips again.

"Oh, Mr. Smith! That feels so nice!" she squealed. 'Son of a bitch! Quit teasing me already!'

"Sweetheart, I haven't even gotten to the good part yet," I told her as I continued teasing her.

'I know, you bastard! Get to it already!' "Ohhh! I can't wait! Please don't tease me any more!"

"Awww. What's the matter little girl?" I asked her as I blew softly across her wet mound. "You don't like being teased?"

'Oh, you son of a bitch! I'm gonna get you for this!' "Noooo! Not now!" she whined as she moved her hips.

"Oh, but I bet you like teasing boys, don't you?" I asked her. "Especially at school?"

"Yessss!" she hissed as I leaned back in and slowly slid the tip of my tongue through the wetness of her slit. "Oh god!"

"Mmmm. I thought so," I replied. "Teasing is just wrong, if there's no pay-off."

I then started flicking my tongue at her hard clit, quickly and lightly. "Oh shit!" she gasped, her body stiffening momentarily. "Ohhhhyyeeeaaaaahh!"

I held her soft thighs firmly as I continued licking at her clit. "Oh yeah! Mr. Smith! That feels so good!"

'Oh damn, he's good at this! He can eat my pussy any time!'

I had to laugh to myself as I kept dancing my tongue all around her wet, smooth pussy, the way she called me "Mr. Smith." She really was enjoying playing the horny teen-ager, and I had to admit, she was making it fun for me, too.

I soon located her sweet spot at the right side of her clit and started flicking my tongue at it while I teased the mouth of her pussy with a wiggling finger. Becky was moaning continuously now, and I decided to step up the game.

I slid the tip of my finger inside her pussy, pressing at the top, and then I wrapped my lips around her clit and started sucking on it.

"Oh my god!" she gasped loudly, thrusting her hips against my face. I slid my finger in a little deeper, adding a second one, and she let out a long, low moan. "Oh crap! Mr. Smith! Yes!"

'Oh shit! He's going to make me cum like this!'

I continued sucking on Becky's clit while my fingers hooked around the backside of her pelvis. I started pressing my fingers on the roof of her pussy as I sucked harder on her clit and flicked my tongue at the tip.

"Oh shit yes!" she exclaimed loudly. "Oh fuck! I'm going to cum!"

I sucked her clit harder into my lips and then released it. Becky moaned and I started flicking my tongue at her clit as I began sliding my fingers in and out of her wet pussy.

"Ohmygod! Onmygod! OhmyGOD!" she moaned loudly. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum so hard!"

Her pussy was getting wetter as I continued my lingual assault, and I soon felt her pussy start to squeeze down on my fingers as I jammed them in deep and shook my hand.

"MMMmmmmOOOOHHHHH!" she moaned. "NNNnnngggggAAAAHHHHH!"

I felt her hands grab the back of my head as her pussy clamped down around my fingers and her pussy started gushing her juices. I lapped up her nectar as quickly as I could, and it just kept coming, as did Becky. Her thoughts were just a buzzing noise and her body shook.

I slowed my tongue down and started sliding my fingers out of her still oozing depths. Her body shook as my tongue flicked a couple more times at her clit, and then she collapsed on the couch. "Oh my god!" she gasped softly. "Mr. Smith! I've never felt ANYTHING like that!" 'Damn, this guy knows what he's doing!'

"I'm glad that I could do that for you Becky," I told her as I placed my fingers, coated with her juices, at her lips. She immediately wrapped her lips around them and started sucking them clean. "Kinky! I like it!' she thought as her tongue wrapped around my fingers.

"Mmmmm!" she moaned as I slid my fingers from between her lips. "That's what I taste like? I LIKE it!"

"So do I, Becky," I told her. "You taste delicious!"

"I have to tell you though, Becky," I said as I stood, my bulging cock quite obvious right in front of her, "that I'm a little concerned with the way that you were dressed, and your language while I was making you feel better."

'Hmmm. Where's he going with that?' she wondered. "I'm sorry Mr. Smith," she said, her eyes dropping from mine down to my crotch. "I dressed like this to turn Billy on, and I just couldn't help myself. You made me feel SO GOOD! The words just slipped out!"

"I understand that Becky," I told her. "However, that's not appropriate dress OR language for a proper young lady! I'm afraid that I have to punish you for it."

'Punish me? Nice!' "Punish me?" she asked, looking back up at me. "Punish me how?"

"I think you know how," I told her as I reached out my hand. "Stand up."

"Yes sir," she replied, taking my hand. I helped her stand, and I then sat down on her couch. I slowly dragged my eyes up and down her curvy body, watching her soft, sagging breasts rise and fall as she continued to catch her breath, and seeing a trickle of her juices slowly run down her inner thigh.

My cock felt like an iron rod, straining against my jeans as I told her, "Assume the position, young lady."

I patted the tops of my thighs and her eyes widened. 'Holy shit! I never expected THIS!' "Are you going to spank me?" she asked, sounding shocked. "I'm too big to be spanked!"

"Young lady, a woman is NEVER too big to be spanked," I told her as I smiled at her. "And I think that you deserve a spanking after that."

"Now get over here," I said a little more sternly.

"Yes sir," she replied, trying to hide a smirk. "Holy SHIT! I can't remember the last time that I've been spanked!'

Becky walked over to me and stood at my side, right at my thighs. I looked at her with raised eyebrows as I waited for her, and with an exaggerated sigh she bent over, laying her belly across my jeans. I could feel her pressing against my bulge as she wiggled her hips, getting herself comfortable.

"Now, you know why I'm doing this, don't you?" I asked her as I slowly slid the back of her skirt up to her waist, exposing her ass.

"Yes sir," she said, turning her head to look at me.

"Tell me why," I said.

'Because you're a kinky son of a bitch.' "Because I didn't wear any undies, and was dressed like a slut for Billy," she said softly, "and because I had a potty mouth when you were making me feel so good."

"Good," I replied as I gently caressed her soft ass cheeks. I could see her juices shining on the bottoms of her cheeks as I rubbed it in. "Saying naughty things when you're having sex isn't really all that bad, but dressing like a slut, as you put it, with no underwear and in your cheerleader outfit ... that's not good. I have to spank you for that."

"Yes sir," she replied. "I understand." 'I understand that you're better at this than I had hoped!'

"Good," I said. "I really am doing this for your own good." I then quickly raised my hand and sharply smacked her ass, causing her to yelp.

I gave her two more smacks, and then caressed the red spots on her cheeks. "I think that will cover the way that you were dressed," I told her. "Now you get three more for your language."

"Yes sir," she cried. 'Oh my god! He even makes a spanking feel good! I can feel his cock on my belly!'

I spanked her three more times, with her moaning and gasping with each blow. By the time that I was done, she was wiggling her hips in my lap, subbing her belly against my cock, which felt even harder than it was before.

I started softly sliding my hands across her red cheeks again as she moaned and wiggled her hips some more. "Ok young lady. You can get up now," I told her.

Becky let out another deep sigh and then slowly slid off of my lap. Instead of standing, however, she slid to her knees on the floor. She crawled in front of me and placed her hands on my knees and looked up at me.

"Will you still help me Mr. Smith?" she asked with watery eyes.

"If you still want my help, I would be happy to help you Becky," I told her.

'Yeah, I just bet you would!' "Goodie!" she replied happily. "Thank you Mr. Smith!"

"I felt your big ... thing, pressing against my tummy." She said as she slid her hands up my thighs, her eyes locked on my hard cock.

"I'm sorry," I told her. "I couldn't help it."

"That's ok. I liked it. I like knowing that I can do that to you," she replied. She then grasped my bulging shaft, wrapping her fingers around it.

"Can I see it?" she asked softly as she squeezed my shaft.

"Can you see what?" I asked, teasing her.

"I want to see your ... your ..."

"Becky, I told you before, if you can't say what you want, then you're not old enough to have it," I said. "Tell me what you want to see, and what you want to do."

"Yes sir," she replied, giving my cock another squeeze. "I want to see your ... your cock. And I want to suck it. I want you to teach me how to make you feel good, like you made me feel good!"

"Very good," I told her. "Let me stand up. It will make it easier for you to get it."

"You want me to take it out?" she asked, looking surprised as she raised her head to look up at me.

"Of course!" I told her. "If you're going to be a woman, you have to learn to take what you want!"

"Yes sir!" she replied with a smile as she backed up a little, giving me a little room.

I stood in front of her and she eagerly raised her hands to the button in front of my jeans. She hesitated for a second as she looked up at me, and I just smiled at her and nodded my head. She then dropped her eyes again and started to unbutton my pants. Once she had the button open, she quickly lowered the zipper and then began pulling my pants down.

"Oh my gosh, Mr. Smith!" she said as she looked at my bulge, still covered by my drawers. "That looks so big!"

I stood there silent as she reached her hands up and squeezed me again, and she let out a slow, deep breath. "Mmmm," I moaned.

"Do you like that?" she asked, looking back up at me briefly. "Do I make you feel good?"

"Yes, you do," I told her.

"Goodie!" she replied, giving my cock another hard squeeze.

She then grabbed on to my drawers and started slowly pulling them down. The waistband got caught on my shaft as she lowered them, and she gave them a hard tug down.

"Oh my god!" she said softly as my cock sprung free right in front of her face. "Mr. Smith! You're huge!"

'Damn! I wasn't imagining it last time! He really IS hung!'

"Oh my gosh, Mr. Smith!" she said as she wrapped her fingers around my shaft and started slowly stroking it. "I don't know if I can even get that in my mouth! My hand barely reached around it!"

'Those two phony bitches can kiss my fat ass! This piece of meat is MINE!'

I smiled slightly hearing her self-confidence building. "Sure you can," I told her. "You'll be surprised what your body can do!"

Becky looked up at me with innocent eyes that almost made me believe that she was a naïve teen-ager. "I don't know," she said softly. "It looks too big! You're a lot bigger than Jimmy or Billy!"

"Well, you at least should try," I told her, reaching down and stroking the side of her face.

She looked up at me with a smile, and said, "Ok, I'll try!"

She then leaned in and opened her mouth. Looking at me, she stopped just before the head of my shaft entered her mouth and she stuck out her tongue. Smiling up at me, she slowly started licking around the rim and across the head.

"Mmmmm! That's good Becky!" I said softly. Giggling, she then licked the length of my rod, and then across my hanging balls.

"Your balls are so heavy, Mr. Smith!" she said. 'Those things must be loaded with cum!'

"Mmmmm. They're all loaded up for you!" I told her.

"Can I ... suck on them?" she asked, giggling again.

"Of course you can!" I replied.

"Ok!" she said excitedly as she leaned in. I then felt her lips wrap around my sack, and her tongue flick across the sensitive orbs.

"Oohhhh yeeah, Becky!" I moaned. "That's SO good!"

"Mmmmmm!" she moaned as she sucked on my balls. I could feel the vibrations as she moaned along with what she was doing.

"Ok sweetheart, I need to sit down now," I told her.

"Ok!" she replied. "Am I doing ok?"

"You're doing great!" I told her.

"Goodie!" she giggled as she began stroking my shaft. "It's so big!'

"You should try sucking on it," I told her as I sat back.

"I don't know ..." she replied softly as she continued stroking me.

"You can do it," I told her. "I have confidence in you.

"I don't know, Mr. Smith. You're so big!"

"Becky, you at least have to try," I told her.

I watched as she looked at her hand stroking up and down the length of my cock. "But it's so big!" she said again, softer this time.

'Force me! Grab my hair and pull my face down on your cock, damn it!'

"You can handle it, Becky," I told her. "Don't be afraid. It won't hurt you."

"But ... I don't know," she said, starting to whine. "It's so big! I'm ..."

She never had a chance to finish her sentence, because I reached down and grabbed her pigtails and pulled her head down. Her mouth instinctively opened and plunged down around my cock.

"Mmmggghhh!" she moaned as I held her head down. She placed her hands on my thighs and acted like she was struggling while I heard, 'Fuck yes! Make me suck this big cock! Make me be your little slut!'

"That's a good girl," I told her softly. "I told you that you could do it. Suck my cock!"

"MmHMMM!" she moaned as she looked up at me. She then started slowly sliding her head up and down the length of my shaft.

"Oh yeah!" I moaned as she started sucking my cock with more enthusiasm. "That's a good little slut!"

"Am I doing it right, Mr. Smith?" she asked as she pulled her mouth off of my pole and started stroking it. 'Damn, he's thick! I've gotta rest my jaw!'

"Yes, sweetheart, you're doing a very good job," I told her as I pulled her head back down. "Keep going. I want to see how deep you can take me."

"Mmmm!" she moaned as she looked up at me and slowly tried taking me down her throat. 'Shit! Give my jaw a second!'

"Oh yeah!" I moaned as Becky lowered her head as far as she could. She looked up at me and tried to take me even deeper but started gagging. She quickly backed off as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Don't force yourself, baby," I told her. "You're doing great!"

"Do you like it Mr. Smith?" she asked as she released my cock from her mouth and started stroking it again. "Am I making you feel good?"

"Oh yeah!" I replied as she plunged her face back down the length of my pole. "You're making me feel great!"

"Mmmmmm! Goodie!" she replied, releasing me again. "I like being a slut for you! But you're so big, you stretch out my mouth and make my jaw sore!"

"Ok sweetheart, rest your jaw and come up here," I told her.

Becky looked up at me as I patted my thigh. Smiling, she eagerly got up and climbed onto my lap, sliding forward until I could feel the heat and wetness from her pussy on my cock. 'Yes! God, I want to feel you fill me up!'