Mental Manipulations Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled her head down to mine and kissed her as she moaned into my mouth. I slid my hands down to her ass, gripping her cheeks firmly. Moaning louder, she wiggled her hips and I lined my cock up with her hot, wet hole.

Breaking our kiss, she looked into my eyes with lust and desire, and a bit of what she tried to make look like innocent fear.

"Oh, Mr. Smith!" she moaned softly, placing her hands on my chest like she was trying to stop me. "I don't know if I can do this! You're so big!"

"You can do it Becky," I assured her. "Your little pussy will stretch just fine around me."

"Oohhh!" she moaned. "I don't know ..."

'God damn! He's just got the head in and he's stretching my pussy! I need this so bad! He's so good at playing like this!'

"You can do it baby," I told her again. "We can go nice and slow."

"Oh, Mr. Smith! It's starting to hurt!" she whined. Her eyes told me that she was loving this, but she was obviously squeezing her pussy muscles, making it seem like she was even tighter.

"Oohhh! I don't KNOW! Oh god!" she yelped as I grabbed her hips and pulled her down hard, slamming her ass on my thighs and burying my cock deep inside her. "Oh my god! Mr. Smith! Ohhhhhhh!"

Becky collapsed forward on my body, wrapping her arms around my shoulders. "Jesus Christ! I wasn't expecting THAT!' "Ooohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned into my ear.

I slowly and softly slid my hands up and down her back and across her ass cheeks. She started whimpering softly as I squeezed her cheeks and I soon felt her hips start to move slightly.

"Oh Mr. Smith! I feel so full!" she gasped as she started moving her hips a little faster. "This feels SO GOOD!"

"That's good sweetheart," I replied. "I told you that you could do it."

"Yes! I'm so glad! This feels awesome!"

Becky soon planted her knees firmly into the seat and started raising and lowering her ass, sliding her pussy up and down the length of my shaft.

'Oh fuck I needed this! I am SO glad I went out tonight with those bitches!' "Oh yeah! Fuck me Mr. Smith! Fuck my little pussy!" she moaned as she rode my cock.

"No baby," I told her. "You're riding me. YOU fuck ME! I'll fuck you later."

'Kinky bastard!' "Yes Mr. Smith! Yes! I'm fucking you! This is so good!"

Becky was bouncing her ass up and down and her breathing was getting heavy, her moans louder. I reached my hands up and cupped her tits and softly pinched her nipples, bringing out a low moan from her.

'Holy shit! I can't believe how hot he has me! I'm going to cum again! So quick!' "Oh Mr. Smith! I'm feeling funny in my pussy! I think I'm going to cum again!"

"That's good baby," I told her. "Cum for me! Cum all over my cock!"

"Yes!" she gasped. "I'm gonna cum ALL OVER your big, thick cock!"

"Yeah baby! Cum on me, and then I'll fuck you until you cum again."

"Oh my gosh! Yes!" she exclaimed. "I'm gonna cum again! Oh yes! Yes! YESSSSS!"

Becky bounced a couple more times and then her ass dropped onto my lap. She let out a long, loud, throaty moan and I felt her pussy walls spasming around my shaft, buried deep inside her. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight as her body bounced in my lap.

"OOOhhhhh! MMmmmmmMMMMGGGGGaaaHHHH!" she moaned as I held her shaking body. Her head dropped onto my shoulder as she continued moving her hips. I could feel her softly biting my shoulder.

I tried to listen to her thoughts, but I was just getting a white noise again. I slowly and softly slid my hands down to her ass and gently squeezed her cheeks.

'Holy crap! This is even better than I remember the last time being!' I finally heard as she took a deep breath. "Oh my gosh, Mr. Smith! That was amazing! I never thought it could be this good!"

"Oh, little Becky, I'm just getting warmed up!" I told her, squeezing her ass cheeks harder.

'Oh my god! He's going to kill me!'

'Yeah, but what a way to go!' I sent to her in response. I then reached a hand further around her ass and gently slid a fingertip across her asshole.

"Oohhh!" she gasped as I pressed my finger a little harder. "No one's ever touched me back there Mr. Smith!"

"Well there's a first time for everything little girl," I told her.

"Ohhh! It feels good!" she moaned as she started moving her hips again. I slid my finger down and coated it in her still seeping juices and then back up to her tight rosebud. Becky started moving her hips even more, and I soon had my finger inside her ass up to my first knuckle.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned as she started moving a little faster and harder. 'Oh damn! I want to feel him in my ass!'

"Do you like my finger Becky?" I asked her.

"Oh YES! I love how your finger feels Mr. Smith!"

"That's good!" I reply as I slid my finger further into her ass. Becky moaned louder and pushed back at my finger.

"Oh god yes! SO good!" she gasped.

Becky's pussy was squeezing my pole and I knew that if we stayed like that I wasn't going to last much longer. "Get up little girl," I told her as I pulled my finger from her ass and gripped her hips tightly.

'What? What the fuck! I was getting so close again!' "What's wrong Mr. Smith?" she gasped as she slid her ass forward, burying my cock deeper inside her pussy. "Did I do something wrong? Aren't I any good?"

"You're fine, Becky," I told her as I pushed her back off of me. "I just want to teach you something different."

"Oh. Ok," she replied as she slid all the way off of me.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked a she stood in front of me.

"Get down on your knees," I told her. "Clean your juices off of my cock."

"Ok!" she replied, quickly dropping down in front of me. She then wrapped her fingers around the base of my shaft and started slowly licking the length of my pole, cleaning her nectar off of me. When she had covered all of my cock, she then wrapped her lips around the head and dropped her face down, engulfing as much of me as she could.

"Ohhh! That's good Becky!" I moaned as she started bobbing her head up and down.

"Mmmmm! I'm glad that you like it Mr. Smith!" she replied, stroking my shaft. "I like sucking your ... your cock! It fills my mouth up real good!"

"Good," I told her. "You do a VERY good job with it!"

"Mmmmm! Goodie!" She then started sucking my cock again.

After a couple of minutes, I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her back. "Take me upstairs young lady," I told her. "I want you on a bed."

"Ok!" she replied enthusiastically. Placing her hands on my thighs, she then stood and offered me her hand, helping me up also. Holding on to my hand, she led me to her stairs and started bringing me up to the bedrooms.

I enjoyed the view of her meaty ass cheeks moving under her cheer skirt as we went up the stairs, and I could see her juices running down her inner thighs. When we reached the landing, she led me into her bedroom.

"Your parents' room?" I asked her. "You're a kinky little slut, aren't you?"

'Holy crap! I didn't even think about that! YOU are a kinky bastard! I LIKE that!' "Yes sir," she replied softly. "I thought that you would want a bigger bed to ... to fuck on. We can go to my room, if you want." 'Say no! I don't want to fuck you in a guest room!'

"No, this is fine," I told her as I led her to her bed. "I think it's kind of kinky to fuck you on the same bed that your father fucks your mother."

"I don't think that daddy ... has sex with mommy very much anymore," she said, looking down at the bed. "Mommy's been acting really frustrated lately."

'Hmmmm ... That might be another fun role-play for next time! I can be 'mommy'! THAT would be kinky!'

I smiled at her and then said, "That's too bed. Your mother is hot!"

"Yes she is," she replied, wrapping her hand around my erect shaft. "Mommy's real sexy! I bet she'd like your big cock!"

"Are you trying to set me up with your mother, little girl?" I asked her with raised eyebrows as I pulled her into me.

"Mayyybeeee ..." she replied giggling. "Are you saying that you wouldn't want to have a mother/daughter team to play with?"

"I'm not saying that at all," I told her, wondering what she was planning. "But right now, I'm not done with you!"

"Goodie!" she replied, giggling again. 'Shit! How can I pull off that mother/daughter team? I can't be two people at once! What did I get myself into just now?' "What are you going to do to me next?"

"I'm going to fuck you on your mommy's bed," I told her.

"OHH!" she exclaimed as I spun her around so she was facing the bed. I then pushed on her shoulders and bent her over until she was resting on her elbows. I flipped up the back of her skirt with one hand while I grasped my hard cock with the other.

Becky moaned softly as I slid the head of my cock up and down her still wet slit, and then moaned louder when I lined it up wither warm hole and placed my hands on her hips. Holding tightly to her, I thrust forward, burying my cock deep inside her, causing her to gasp loudly.

"Oh damn! Mr. Smith!" she exclaimed. I stayed like that, my hips pressed up against her ass, for a few seconds before moving my hands. With one hand I grabbed on to the waistband of her skirt, and with the other I took a handful of her hair.

'Holy SHIT! I knew it was coming this time, and it STILL shocked me!'

"Ohhhh! Fuck me Mr. Smith! Please fuck me!" she moaned softly as I started grinding myself against her.

I started moving my hips, sliding the length of my cock in and out of her wet pussy. Still holding tight to her skirt, I pulled back a little harder on her hair, raising her head a little more.

'Oh FUCK yeah!' "Oh yeah! Give it to me Mr. Smith! This feels SO GOOD!"

"Yes!" I replied, moving my hops a little faster. "You're turning into a good little slut for me!"

"Yes! Yes! I love being you little slut Mr. Smith! Make me your slut!"

I continued fucking her and she soon started pushing back at me, moaning and grunting even louder. Then, I slammed my hips forward hard, flattening her on the bed, and slowly slid my cock out of her pussy. Becky moaned softly, and I started to slide my slick cock head up and down the crack of her ass and over her dark rosebud.

'Oh yeah! That's what I want! Play along with me now!'

"OHHHHH! Mr. Smith!" she exclaimed, raising her head and looking over her shoulder at me. "You can't put your big, fat ... cock up my little butt hole! You're too big!"

"Becky," I said calmly as I rubbed her juices into her asshole with the head of my cock, "you said that you want me to make you my slut."

"Ohhh! Yes!" she replied, still looking at me, her eyes wide. 'Yeah! That's it! Give it to her!'

"Well, if you're going to be my little slut, you're going to have to be my COMPLETE little slut," I told her.

"Ohhh, but you're so big!" she whined, her eyes telling me that she really wanted it. "I don't know if I can! It might hurt too much!"

"It might hurt a little, but only at first," I replied. "After that, I bet that you start to love it, like a good little slut would."

"Ohhh! I don't know ..." she repeated as I slid my cock back into her pussy, coating it in her juices again.

"I'm sure that you can do it, little girl," I said softly, grinding my hips against her ass again. I then pulled my cock from her and rubbed it on her asshole once more, before burying it in her pussy again. As Becky moaned softly, I reached my hand down and started rubbing her juices into her tight back door with my thumb, causing her to stiffen up for a second before sighing softly and relaxing again.

Becky gasped and moaned softly as I bucked my hips against her ass and slid my thumb into her tight pucker.

"Ohhhhh! Mr. Smith, please don't put your big, thick, hard cock in my little butt hole!" she whimpered softly as she started pushing back on my thumb, forcing more of it inside her. "It will hurt too much!"

'Oh yeah! It will hurt SO GOOD!'

"I'm going to need some lube, Becky," I told her as I started sliding my thumb in and out of her ass. "Does your mommy have any baby oil, or anything like that?"

"Yesssss!" she hissed as I began fucking her, sliding my cock out as I pulled my thumb back in alternate strokes. "Mmmmmm! Mommy has some stuff in her nightstand!"

"In her nightstand?" I asked, sounding surprised as I fucked her. "How do you know about that? Have you gone sneaking through your mommy's things?"

"Ohhh! Yes! I looked through it and found the oil, and some toys!"

"Toys?" I asked as I slammed my cock into her at the same time that I thrust my thumb in deep. "What kind of toys?"

"OHHHHH! Sex toys," she moaned in reply.

"Yes, little girl. I figured sex toys. Go get them for me," I told her as I stepped back, pulling my cock and thumb from her.

She moaned and lay there for a second before standing up. Turning around, she looked at me, staring at my rigid pole, shiny and coated in her juices, before she walked over to the small table at the head of her bed. Turning to look at me again, she hesitated before opening the bottom of two drawers.

'What should I show him? Should I bring out everything?'

'Pull out something that's going to help stretch you out and get you ready for that big cock of his!' I sent to her in response.

'Yes! I'm going to need something bigger than his thumb or fingers!'

I heard her rustling through her drawer for a couple of seconds before she finally turned around with her hands full. Smiling shyly at me, she walked towards me and then dropped the contents of her hands on the bed. I looked at her with raided eyebrows as she giggled softly.

"These are all your mother's toys?" I asked her as I looked at the small assortment of vibrators and lube spread out.

"That's not all of them," she replied softly. "There's more, but these are the ones that I thought that you'd want."

"I meant, these all belong to your mother, and not you?"

"Oh! No sir!" she replied. "I don't have any toys of my own!"

'Oh my god! I'm SO HOT!'

"But you've used some of these?"

"Yes sir," she said, looking down at my feet, trying to hide a smirk.

"You ARE a naughty little girl, aren't you?" I asked her as I reached a hand out and stroked her face.

"Yes sir," she replied as she looked up at me. "I saw mommy playing with her toys and I wanted to try it too."

"You watched your mommy play with herself?" I asked. 'Where the hell is she taking this little game?'

"Oh yes! It was SO HOT!" she answered. "Mommy was being so naughty with herself!"

"She even put one toy in her ... in her butt!" she added softly.

"Really?" I replied. "Interesting."

"Oh yeah! That was REALLY hot! She opened her mouth at the end, like she was screaming, but nothing came out."

"And that makes you want to try it now?" I asked.

"Yes! If mommy can feel like that with a piece of plastic, I bet you can make me feel even better!" she replied quickly.

"But you're a LOT bigger than mommy's toys," she continued, looking down at my cock. "You're TOO big! You'll hurt me."

"I won't hurt you, little girl," I told her, stroking her face again. "I'll be nice and gentle with you ... at first."

'At first? I like that idea!' she thought.

"Which toy did your mommy use on her hot little ass?" I asked her.

"You like my mommy's butt?" she asked, pressing her face against my hand.

"I think that your mommy has a very nice ass," I told her. "Her ass is just like yours. Curvy, full ..."

Becky smiled as she looked at me, and nodded her head. "Mommy has a nice body," she said softly.

"Yes, she does," I replied. I then grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled it tight. "Now, which toy did she use?"

She gasped and looked deep into my eyes, and started to turn her head.

"This one," she said, picking up a smooth, white plastic vibrator.

"Show me how she used it," I told her.

She gasped softly, her eyes widening. "You want me to do it ... in front of you?" she asked.

"Yes, I do," I told her. "You watched your mommy, now I want to watch you."

'You kinky bastard!' "I don't know if I can do that," she said softly. "I've never done anything like that in front of a boy."

"Well, I'm not a boy," I replied, thinking that it had to be intentional that she said 'boy' and not 'anyone.'

'No, you're definitely not!' she thought as she looked down at my hard cock again. "Ok."

"I want you to show me exactly what you saw your mommy do," I told her.

"Can I take off my skirt?" she asked, leaning against the bed.

"No, leave it on," I told her after thinking about it for a second. "It looks sexy on you."

Becky smiled at me and just said, "Ok." 'Mmmmmmm. He thinks I look sexy!'

I walked over to a chair a few feet from the bed as Becky sat on the bed and slid backwards, facing me. She then picked up a bottle of lube as I sat down and I watched as she squirted some of the lube on her hand. She watched me start to slowly stroke my cock as she reached far under her body and start rubbing the oil onto her asshole. I watched as she pressed her finger harder against her brown rosebud, and then slid her fingertip in as she gasped and moaned softly.

Becky then picked up the vibrator and turned it on before starting to slide it up and down her slit, which was glistening with her juices. As I continued watching, she brought the tip of her toy up to her clit and slid it across and around her hard little bud as she started moaning a little louder.

She closed her eyes and slid the vibe back down her slit, and then started to slowly slide it inside her pussy. 'Oh god! This is so hot! I've never played with myself in front of a guy before! I hope he likes what he's watching!'

'Put on a good show for him,' I sent to her.

Becky moaned louder as she started sliding the toy across her clit and in and out of her pussy, and I could see the toy getting shinier from her flowing nectar coating it. She soon started moaning and moving her hips in rhythm with her hand.

She then opened her eyes and looked at me, sitting in her chair with my hard cock in my hand and she moaned louder. She pulled her vibrator from her pussy and slid it further down, lightly rubbing it against her asshole.

'Oh my god! I can't believe I'm doing this!' her thoughts radiated to me as her eyes remained locked on mine. 'But I'm so fucking hot I can't stop myself!'

'Do it! Show him what you want!' I sent to her as I smiled softly.

I watched as she rolled over onto her knees, propping herself up on one arm. She then reached her other hand around her back and started rubbing her vibe up and down her ass again.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned as she pushed the tip of her toy into her tight ass.

I sat there silently, watching as her hand made short, quick motions, slowly pushing more of the plastic cylinder into her tight bung hole.

"Is that what you saw your mommy do?" I asked her as she started sliding the toy in and out of her ass.

She just nodded her head and moaned softly as she pushed a little more of her vibrator into her ass.

"Tell me," I said softly. "Tell me what your mommy did."

"Tell me what you want," I instructed her.

"Oh god!" she gasped, pushing the piece of plastic even further inside her. "Yes! Mommy was fucking her butt with her toy! With THIS toy!"

"Ooooohhhhhh!"

"I want to feel what mommy felt! I want my little ass filled up!" she moaned louder into her mattress.

The only sounds in the room were her moans and the quiet noise from the vibrator, made louder and softer as she fucked her ass with it. I silently stood and walked up behind her, slowly stroking my shaft and getting it harder. I then stepped up behind her and placed a hand on her hip and bringing a moan and a gasp from her, and then thrust my hips against her ass, burying my cock deep inside her pussy again.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed loudly, raising her head. "Oh yes! Fuck me!"

'Son of a BITCH!'