Mental Manipulations Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held my hips tight against her ass as removed her hand from her vibrator. Becky dropped her hand to the bed and I pushed her toy deeper into her ass. I could feel the vibrations through the thin wall separating it from my cock and she moaned louder, pushing her hips back against me.

Keeping my cock buried inside of her, I started sliding the vibrator in and out of her ass. Becky lowered her shoulders to her bad and started moving her hips and ass.

"Oohhhhhh yyeeeaaaaaahhhhhh!" she whimpered softly as I stroked the toy in and out of her. I then turned the vibrator up higher and started sliding it in and out of her in longer strokes. 'Oh my god! I feel so full! This is so good!'

"Do you like that, little girl?" I asked her as I started bucking my hips against her ass. I could feel the vibrator sliding along the top of my shaft as I stroked it in and out of her ass, and I had to do something to distract me from it.

"Oh my god, yes Mr. Smith!" she replied. "I see why my mommy likes it so much!"

"Good!" I said. I then pushed the toy all the way inside her ass and started moving my hips, thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. Becky moaned again, repeating, "Yes! Yes! Yessss!"

I had both hands on her hips and watched as her ass clenched around the plastic tube, holding it in place as I fucked her. After a couple of minutes, I slid my cock back until just the head remained inside her. I then slowly slid the vibrator from her ass, wiggling it around as I pulled it.

Becky moaned softly as I removed the vibrator from her ass, and then slid the head of my cock from her pussy. Holding her ass cheeks apart, I slid my shaft, covered in her juices, up and down the crack of her ass and across her puckered rosebud.

"Ohhh yyeeaaahh!" she moaned. "That feels so good!"

I then grasped my pole and started slapping it against her asshole.

'Oh god yes! Fuck my ass!' "Oh Mr. Smith! You can't! You're too big! You're going to hurt me!"

"I'll be nice and gentle, Becky," I assured her as I rubbed the head against her rosebud. "At first."

"If you like your mommy's toy, you'll love my cock in your ass."

'Yes! Take my ass!'

"No, Mr. Smith! You're too big for my little butt!" she whimpered. "It will hurt too ... OH MY GOD!" she exclaimed as I pushed the head of my cock into her tight ass.

'YES! Just go slow now! So fucking big!'

As she was pretending to protest, I thrust my hips forward and pushed the head of my cock further past the tight ring of her asshole. I stayed like that for a few seconds, not moving my hips. Becky moaned loudly as I started squeezing and massaging her ass cheeks as she dropped her shoulders to her bed.

"Ohhhhh! Ohhhh! Ooohhhhhh!!" she moaned as she grabbed on to her covers. After a couple of minutes she started moving her hips, mostly sideways but pushing back a little too.

"Ohhhhhh! Mr. Smiiiiith!" she gasped. "Please don't start pushing more of your big cock into my little butt! You're just so big!" 'Holy shit! This is definitely the biggest cock that I've had in my ass! He's bigger than any toy I've put back there!'

"I think that you're lying to me, little girl," I told her as I swatted her ass. "I think you're enjoying this."

'Oh god, yes!' "Mr. Smith! You're so big! I don't know ..."

"Yes you do, Becky. You're pushing back at me. You love this so much you want more of my big cock in your tight little ass!"

"Ohhhhyyeeeeaaahhhhh!" she moaned softly as I gripped her hips tightly and started slowly sliding my shaft in and out of her gripping ass in short strokes.

"Oh! Mr. Smith! I feel so full!" she gasped.

I still had less than half of my rod in her tight ass and I reached over for the lube. She moaned softly as I slid my shaft back until just the head remained inside her and I squeezed more of the slippery gel on her ass and my cock. I then pushed back in, causing her to gasp and moan loudly.

'Oh god, this is so good!' "Ohhhhh YESSSSSS!" she hissed as I pushed further into her. She gripped her covers harder and pushed her ass back at me even more.

I was taking slow strokes in and out of her ass and she was moving her hips more, her moaned getting louder.

"Oh yeah Mr. Smith!" she moaned. "Sooooo GOOOOD!"

"That's right Becky," I moaned as I pushed a little more of my shaft into her. "You like being my little slut, don't you?"

"Yes! Oh god, yes, Mr. Smith! I'm your little slut forever! Teach me!"

I slapped her ass cheek again as I slid my pole back, again keeping just the head inside her, gripped by her inner ring. I squeezed more lube on both of us, and she moaned louder again.

"Oh god, Mr. Smith! Don't shove all of your big dick in me! It's too big! I'll never take all of it!" 'Give it to me!'

"Yes, you will!" I told her. I slapped her ass once more and then thrust the length of my cock deep inside her ass, pressing my hips against her full cheeks.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, pulling hard on her covers. 'Oh FUCK!' "Oh my god! Ohhh! Ohhh! Ohhh!"

I stayed like that, just moving my hips sideways, to allow her to get used to the feeling. It wasn't long before she started moving her hips again, pushing her ass back at me.

I backed my body up and started slowly sliding my shaft in and out of her ass as I gripped her cheeks tightly, pulling up on them.

'Oh fuck, that is so good! Oh my god!' "Oh! Oh! Oh! Mr. Smith! This is SO GOOD! It hurts SO GOOD!" she moaned.

"Good girl," I told her as I started taking longer strokes. "I told you that you'd like it!"

"Oh yeah! Fuck my big ass and my tight little butt hole!"

I slid my cock all the way in and then leaned down, placing my chest on her back. I gently started kissing the back of her neck and started taking short thrusts.

"Oh yeah Mr. Smith," she moaned into the mattress. "So good!"

"I'm glad you like it Becky," I whispered in her ear. "Do you think that your mommy will like this?"

"Oh yeah!" she gasped as she started pushing her ass back at me. "I KNOW that mommy will like your big dick in her ass!"

I fucked her ass for a couple more minutes and I could tell that her legs were getting weaker as her moans got louder. She kept chanting, "Ohh! Ohh! Ohh!" as I slid my shaft in and out of her, and I then slowly pulled it out.

Becky lay on her bed for a few seconds, just moaning and gasping. Finally, she looked over her shoulder at me. "Why did you stop, Mr. Smith? Don't you like my ass?"

"I love fucking your big, tight ass Becky," I told her. "I want you to roll over now."

"Ok. Are you going to put your big dick back in my little butthole?" she asked as she started moving her body.

"Yes I am," I told her.

"Goodie!" she replied. "I think that I like feeling you back there!" 'I've never done anal missionary. This will be interesting!'

Becky lay on her back, her ass still at the edge of the bed, and I told her to slide back. I then reached over her and grabbed her pillow. I told her to raise her hips, and I slid the pillow under her ass. without any prompting, she raised her legs and placed her ankles on my shoulders as I grasped the base of my cock and started sliding it up and down the crack of her ass again.

I picked up the bottle of oil and squirted a little more on the tip of my cock as I lined it up with her ass, and she moaned softly. Looking down at her, I slowly pushed the head back into her still gaping ass and she moaned louder. I then reached my hand up and took her wrist, bringing her hand down to her pussy. Without my saying a word, she started sliding her fingers up and down her soaking slit and playing with her clit.

"Ohhh yesssss!" she hissed as I slowly slid the length of my shaft back into her ass. 'Oh yeah! You kinky, big-dicked bastard! Fuck my ass good!'

I smiled down at her, and asked, "Do you like this, little girl?"

"Yes sir! Oh my god, Mr. Smith! I feel SOOOO FULL!" she whimpered as I started thrusting my pole in and out of her ass. "You were right! This feels SO good!"

"Fuck me, Mr. Smith!" she exclaimed loudly a few seconds later, as I started picking up the pace a little. Her fingers were sliding up across her stiff little clit faster, and her tits were starting to bounce on her chest. "Fuck my fat ass!"

A short while later I slammed my hips forward and buried my cock in her tight passage. 'Oh my god! This is so good!' she thought as she continued rubbing her clit. I then leaned over as far as I could and picked up one of her toys, slim pink vibrator, and slipped it into her hand. 'You ARE a kinky fuck!' she thought as she turned the toy on.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as she began sliding the vibe around her clit and I started sliding my pole in and out of her again. "So fucking good!"

I pushed her legs back towards her chest as I fucked her faster and she gasped and moaned louder. "Yes! Yes! Yesss!"

"Oh my god! I'm gonna cum! Oh shit! Fuck my ass baby! Oh FUCK YESSSSS!" she screamed suddenly. I felt her ass clamp down around my shaft and she pressed the toy harder against her clit. I continued fucking her, and suddenly a huge gush of juices exploded from her pussy, squirting all over my lower stomach as her head snapped back, her eyes rolled back, and her mouth opened as she almost screamed a squeaking sound.

'Holy shit! I have never cum like that! I thought I was going to break that huge cock off!'

"Oh shit!" she gasped later, as she came down from her orgasm. "Just fuck me! Fuck my big ass and make me cum again!"

Between the sights and the sounds from Becky, as well as the tight squeezing of her ass and the pent-up, repressed feeling from earlier, I knew that I wasn't going to last too much longer.

"I take it you liked that, little girl," I said as I slowly slid my pole in and out.

"Oh yeah Mr. Smith! You're making me a real woman! I want you to squirt your stuff in my little butt now!"

"You made me squirt, I wanna make you squirt!" she moaned.

"I'm not far off, you little slut," I told her.

"Oh yeah! I wanna feel it! Fuck me!" she gasped as she started moving her hips more.

With my hands still gripping the undersides of her knees, holding her legs back, I started moving my hips, fucking her faster.

"Oh my god Mr. Smith!" she moaned. "You're gonna make me cum again!"

'Holy FUCK! He's making me cum AGAIN!'

I could feel my balls start to tighten, and I moaned, "Yeah Becky. I'm gonna cum too!"

"Yes!" she yelled, her eyes popping wide open and locking on me. "Fuck me! Fill my ass with your cum!"

"Ohmygod! I'mcumming! Cum with me baby!" she exclaimed. I felt her ass squeezing my cock again, and I knew that it was all over.

"Oh YEAH!" I moaned loudly a few strokes later. I slammed my hips forward, burying it deep in her ass as I felt my balls contract and start spewing out my load. "Oh fuck!"

"Yes! Fuck YES! Oh my god!" she screamed. Her ass was squeezing everything from my balls, milking my cock dry as it spasmed inside her. My hips bucked against her ass as we both moaned and gasped, our mutual orgasms sweeping over our shaking bodies.

"Oh my god, Mr. Smith!" Becky gasped a few seconds later, still keeping up her game. "I can feel your big cock pulsing in my ass!"

"Oh yeah," I moaned, trying to catch my breath. "Your tight little ass is still squeezing my cock!"

A couple of minutes later, as my pole deflated, I slowly slid it from her ass.

"Oh my god, baby," she moaned as her ass emptied. "That was fucking amazing! I've never cum like that before! Or that often!"

"I'm glad that you liked," I said as I slid my hand over her thighs.

I laughed, and told her, "It's too bad your friends can't see you now!"

"Oh yeah!" she exclaimed. "Grab my phone. It's right there!"

Looking where she was pointing, I did as she asked. "Turn it on and take some pictures!" she instructed me. "Make sure you get your cum dripping from my ass!"

I started taking pictures, getting in everything from a close-up of her gaping ass leaking my seed to wider shots of her ass and pussy, and the huge wet spot on her bed. I handed the phone to her and she smiled. "Perfect!" she told me. She then started playing with the phone as I lay down next to her.

"There! That will show those bitches!" she said, showing me her phone.

'Fuck you, you phony bitches! THIS is what I do with a man!' her text message read. She sent them all of the pics that I took.

I went into her bathroom to wash of my cock, and as we drifted off to sleep a short while later, we heard her phone ding twice with incoming messages. "Fuck them," she said softly.

The next morning, she laughed as she read her messages. 'Oh my GOD, Becky! Holy shit!' was the basic response.

We got into her shower together and washed each other up. When she felt that she had my cock nice and clean, she started sucking me off, giving me what could only be called a truly inspired blow job.

She stopped briefly, once she had me at full-mast, and reached out of the shower for her phone. She then took a couple of pictures of my cock. "Tell me when you're going to cum," she told me, before taking my cock between her lips again. "I want you to cum all over my face."

A couple of minutes later she had me take a couple of pictures of her face, coated with my nectar. After washing it all off, she sent that morning's pictures off too.

"I thought you had to get to school early this morning," I told her as we read their replies. 'Holy shit! Is THAT the cock you took up your ass last night?' and 'You SLUT!' they read.

"I do," she replied. "After last night, I don't care if I'm late. Let those jealous bitches cover for me."