Mental Manipulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I know there are a couple of doctors that want to see you today, but hopefully we can get you out of here later and send you home," she told me.

'Where I'm sure Aunt Roxy will fuck your brains out,' I heard.

"So, you're Roxy's niece?" I asked her.

"Yeah. She sure was glad to see you, too!"

"That's good," I laughed.

"Do you know when the docs will be here?" I asked. "I would love to take a shower before I go home."

'Aww. I wanted to give you a soapy sponge-bath,' I heard.

"No, I don't. I'll go check the board real quick and see if I can at least give you a guess," she said.

"Thanks. That would be great," I told her.

A few minutes later, she came back in my room.

"It'll be a couple of hours, probably," she told me. "That should give you plenty of time to shower."

"Great," I replied.

'You could join me, and make sure I get all of those hard to reach spots?' I thought.

Jennifer looked at me funny for a second.

"Ok, well I'll let you shower. Behave yourself," she told me.

"Oh, before you go in, let me remove that bandage from your forehead," she told me. "That should be all healed up by now."

"What happened there," I asked as she gently removed the gauze and tape.

"You had a burn," she replied. "You must have been leaning against something metal is the only thing the EMT's could figure out."

I walked into the bathroom after she was done and looked into the mirror. As I looked at my face, I saw a vertical scar going from just above the inside edge of my right eyebrow to about the middle of my left, at about a 15 degree angle. Thinking about it, that was right about where my headache was the day before.

When I got out of the shower about twenty minutes later, Jennifer was gone, but Roxy was there.

"Hey stud," she said as I walked out of the bathroom. "I wish I could've joined you in there."

"Me too!" I replied. "How are you?"

"I'm fine. How are YOU?" she said.

"I'm feeling much better," I told her.

'Horny as hell, but much better.'

This time, Roxy gave me an odd look.

"Well when we get you home, I'm going to take care of you, and then I'm going to TAKE CARE OF YOU!" she purred again, sliding her hand across my crotch.

Almost instantly, I felt my blood rushing to my cock, quickly filling it.

"Oh my, Kurt!" she sighed as my rod quickly filled her hand. "You really ARE horny!"

"How long was I out?" I asked. "Of course I'm horny!"

'You COULD take me into the bathroom and do something to take care of my horniness,' I thought.

Roxy gave me the odd look again.

We talked for a while, and then a doctor walked in the room.

Walking up to my bedside, I saw a beautiful young East Indian woman wearing a white lab coat, along with the doctor from yesterday.

'Hmmm. Very nice looking!' I heard in a sexy accent.

After asking how I felt, Dr. Jones introduced the young woman as Dr. Sharma, a neurologist, and then excused himself to continue his rounds.

"Mr. Jones, I'm Dr. Sharma. I'm the head of the Neurology department," the woman said in an Indian English voice, holding out her hand. "Can we talk for a minute?"

"Uh oh," I replied. "That can't be a good thing when a neurologist that I've never met before wants to 'talk for a minute'," I replied.

Dr. Sharma laughed, and said, "It's nothing to worry about, I promise you."

"Ok," I answered as I sat on my bed.

Dr. Sharma went on to explain that after looking at the CAT scan and MRI results, she wanted to do another round of tests.

"I have noticed some activity in a very unusual area of your brain," she explained.

"Unusual? Unusual how?" I asked, suddenly getting concerned.

"Oh, I assure you, it is nothing to worry about," she quickly replied. "You just have some strong activity in an area that we don't normally see much activity at all in."

She went on to explain how most people have areas of the brain that are normally dormant, I have activity in an area that most people don't, and they can't explain why I do.

As she spoke, I couldn't help but look over her body. She not only had a beautiful face, but she seemed to have a very fit body hidden under her lab coat also.

'I would love to see what you look like under your lab coat,' I thought to myself. 'Then you might see all sorts of activity!'

This time, the doctor looked at me strangely.

"So, with your permission," she said seconds later, "I'd like to re-take the CAT scan and MRI as soon as possible."

"Whatever you think is best, doc," I replied.

"Ok, then," she replied. "I will have someone bring you around for all of the tests, and then I'll see you once I have the results."

"That sounds good, doc," I replied.

"Am I going to be able to leave today?" I asked as she started walking out of the room.

"I don't see why not," she said. "If I can't come back to you today, we could always schedule an appointment at my office during the week."

"That would be great," I told her. "I would really like to get home."

'And when I see you next time, I'd love to see your legs and some cleavage,' I thought.

Once again, I got the strange look. Dr. Sharma then smiled at me, and left the room.

Roxy smiled at me from the chair she was in.

"So, you've got a strange brain, huh?" she asked.

"I guess so," I replied.

"She was kind of hot," she said.

"Yeah, she was definitely cute."

"Too bad I can't examine your other head," she said, sliding her hand under my gown.

"Oh shit!" I gasped as I felt her fingers teasing my shaft. "I really would love that!"

'I have got to get this cock again! Soon!' I heard in my head, in Roxy's voice, as she stared at my crotch.

At that moment, just as I felt my cock start to harden again, Janice the nurse and Roxy's niece, walked into the room.

"Hi Mr. Jones," she said cheerfully, as Roxy quickly pulled her hand out from under the sheet. "Hi Aunt Roxy."

Janice had a smirk on her face as she looked at us, and I heard, 'Aww, did I interrupt you?'

'Bitch brat,' I heard in Roxy's voice at the same time.

A few minutes later, I was being led around the hospital, in a repeat of the testing that they had done just the day before.

A couple of hours later, they were done with me and wheeled me back to my room. Right after that, nurse Janice came in and told me that they were releasing me.

"Where's aunt Roxy?" she asked as she looked around the room.

"I have no idea," I told her. "She wasn't here when they brought me back."

'The slut is probably off fucking some doctor,' I heard in my head, as Janice looked at me.

"Oh well. I'm sure she'll be back soon," she told me.

About fifteen minutes later, as I was finishing getting my clothes on, Roxy came back into the room, wearing a short, button-down summer dress and heels.

"Hi sexy," she said as she walked up and kissed me. "I hope you don't mind, but I ran home, showered, changed, and packed a bag."

"Packed a bag? Where are you going?" I asked.

"Taking you home, silly," she replied. "I told you, when you get released, I'm gonna take you home and take care of you!"

"I remember," I told her. "I didn't realize you were that serious."

'Shit! I blew it!' I heard in her voice. 'He doesn't want me there!'

"Is that ok?" she asked. "Don't you want me to take care of you?"

"I can't think of anything I'd like more," I told her. 'Except getting you naked, and filling all of you up!'

I got the strange look, and then she smiled at me.

A few minutes later, Janice came into the room with my discharge papers.

"You're all set to go, Mr. Jones," she said.

"Are you taking him home, Aunt Roxy?" she asked.

"Yes, darlin', I am," Roxy replied. "I'm taking this man home, and taking good care of him!"

'Yeah, I just bet you are,' I heard in Janice's voice.

"Well, just make sure he gets plenty of rest," Janice told her.

"Oh, he will, eventually," Roxy laughed.

'Slut,' I heard from Janice.

After I signed all of the papers, I was being wheeled out of my room, and I heard a voice call out to me.

"Mr. Jones!" I heard, in that sexy Indian English voice.

Dr. Sharma came walking up as quickly as she could.

"Please make sure that you make a follow-up appointment as soon as possible," she told me.

"I'll call your office tomorrow morning," I told her.

"I'm looking forward to it," she said.

As we pulled away from the hospital in Roxy's truck a few minutes later, she looked over at me.

"I do believe that young Indian doctor has desires for you," she said softly.

"I'm sure her 'desires' are purely professional," I told her. 'Although I have a few desires for her!'

"I'm a woman," she replied. "I can tell when another woman has the hots for a man."

"You sound jealous" I teased.

'Damn right, I am!' I heard.

"No, I'm not jealous," she said. "Just observing, that's all."

"Ok," I replied.

The rest of the drive was pretty quiet, as Roxy drove and we listened to the radio.

When we got to my house, I saw that my truck wasn't there, and Roxy told me that the pastor informed me that I was to pick it up as soon as I was released.

"That can wait until tomorrow," I said, a bit pissed off.

"Exactly," she replied. "Tonight, you're gonna relax, and let Roxy take good care of you."

As soon as we were in the house, I went out onto the deck and looked down at the lake.

"Baby, why don't you come inside for a bit?" Roxy asked, standing behind me and sliding her hands down my chest. "It's a bit more private, and I want to take care of you first."

"I've been stuck in the hospital to way too long," I told her. "I want some fresh air for a while."

"Besides, I don't remember the lack of privacy out here bothering you before," I teased.

"Well, that was night time," she replied. "It was dark out, and I was drunk."

"It'll be dark soon, and from the chairs, nobody can see up here," I told her as I turned around.

'You know that being an exhibitionist turns you on,' I thought.

Roxy pulled back and once again looked at me funny, and then stepped back in and hugged me, holding me tightly.

By now, my cock was starting to get hard, and I knew that she could feel it pressing into her belly.

"Well, if I'm not going to get you inside for a while, sit down and let me work some magic on you," she said softly, walking me backwards to the chaise lounge.

"Ok," I replied, "that, I won't argue with!"

'You'd better not!' I heard in my head as she unbuttoned my shirt and kissed my chest.

Soon, I was lifting my hips, allowing her to slide my pants and boxers down my legs.

"Oohhh, looks like someone else is happy to be home," Roxy said, as she slowly stroked my hard shaft.

'Damn, this thing is bigger and thicker than I remember,' I heard in her voice as she slid her tongue up the length of my pole.

"Oh, damn!" I moaned at the feel of her tongue as it flicked around the sensitive underside of the head. "I'm not gonna last very long, if you keep that up!"

"That's ok," she said as she backed off a couple inches. "Just let it go. We've got all weekend, baby."

"Oh yeah," I sighed.

Roxy then slid her lips over the head of my cock, tightened them up, and slowly slid them down my length.

"Oh shit!" I gasped.

She spent the next few minutes slowly bobbing her head up and down my cock, stroking what wasn't in her mouth.

Soon, she started picking up speed, and I knew that I wasn't going to last.

'Oh, shit! Slow down! I'm gonna cum soon! Too soon,' I thought to myself.

Roxy stopped for second, and then picked up speed with both her lips and her hand.

A couple of minutes later, I reached my hands down and held her head as I started thrusting my hips up at her.

"Oh shit!" I moaned loudly, as I felt my balls constrict and start spewing their load. "Oh damn!"

'Holy shit!' I heard in Roxy's voice, even thought I could feel her swallowing. 'He's gonna drown me!'

After what felt like fifteen minutes of solid cumming, my body jerked one more time, and I slumped back on the chaise lounge.

I then heard, and felt, Roxy release my spent shaft from her lips.

"Damn, honey! You really were storing that up, weren't you?" she asked, licking her lips. "I thought you were gonna drown me for a second!"

Suddenly, I was hit with another headache, worse than the one that I had when I came out of my coma.

"Damn," I said softly. "My head is killing me!"

"Are you ok, baby?"

"No. Pounding headache!" I moaned.

"Let me be for a little bit," I said. "I'm going to try to sleep this off."

"Ok," she whispered.

'Damn! I hope I didn't hurt him! I didn't even give him my best effort, yet!' I heard in her voice.

*****

When I woke up later, the sun was out, and it was a beautiful day. I could hear music coming from the house, and when I turned to look, I could see Roxy moving around the kitchen wearing an apron.

"Hey! You're awake!" she said as she turned to look at me.

"I guess so," I replied. "What time is it?"

"Ten A.M.," she told me.

"What day is it?"

"Monday," she giggled.

"Damn. How long did I sleep?"

"About eighteen hours," she replied. "I was starting to think my wonderful blow job put you back into your coma!"

I laughed, and then she asked me about my headache.

"Damn! I forgot about that!" I said.

"It's gone?" she asked.

"Yeah. Like I never had one."

"Good!" she said. "Are you hungry? I hope you don't mind, but I already ate. I can fix something up for you, though."

'Mmm. Cook naked for me,' I thought to her.

Roxy gave me that strange look again, and then got a gleam in her eyes.

"I'll cook naked for you, if you want," she told me.

'Damn. That was odd,' I thought.

"I'll never turn down a beautiful woman walking around my kitchen naked," I told her.

Giggling, Roxy stood in front of me and started to strip off her clothes.

Before she pulled down her panties, I decided to try something.

'Keep your panties on. It's naughtier that way,' I thought to her.

Once again, I got that look.

"I think I'm gonna keep my panties on, if you don't mind," she said. "It's naughtier that way."

"Mmm," I replied. "Nice!"

'Offer to suck me off and then fuck me before you start cooking,' I thought.

Once again, I got the look from Roxy, and she walked slowly up to me.

"How'd you like to start off the day with a blow job and a fuck before breakfast?" she purred.

"That sounds like the perfect start to the day," I replied smiling.

Without another word, she led me to a kitchen chair. Before I sat down, she held on to my hips.

She then knelt in front of me and started sliding my shorts down around my legs. As soon as they were around my ankles, she reached her hand up and wrapped her fingers around my hard shaft.

As I looked down at her, she slowly slid her lips down the length of my pole.

After a few seconds, I had to sit, and Roxy never missed a beat as she continued sucking me.

I reached down and held on to her hair as it started flying around with the bobbing of her head.

Grabbing a handful of her hair, I tried pushing her head all the way down on my cock, but Roxy started gagging.

'I gotta rest my poor jaw, baby," she told me as she began stroking my rod.

'Get up on the table,' I thought to her.

Roxy stopped stroking my cock, and then stood. I watched as she walked over to the table and sat back on it.

'Slide your fingers down to your pussy and tell me how wet you are,' I thought.

I then watched as she kept her eyes locked on mine and slid her fingers down her belly, under her lacy, boy-shorts panties, and started rubbing her pussy.

"Oh, damn baby! I am so wet!" she gasped as she slid her fingers across her clit.

Smiling, I stood.

Stepping out of my shorts, I walked over to the table, my hard cock leading the way.

Without saying a word, I stepped in between Roxy's legs and grabbed a hold of the waistband of her panties. I slid them down to her knees and began sliding my shaft up and down her wet slit.

"Ohh yesss!" she gasped as I slid the mushroom head around her clit.

'Hold your pussy open for me' I thought.

Roxy then spread her pussy lips wide for me.

"C'mon, baby," she moaned as she stretched her labia wide. "Fuck me good!"

I lined the head of my cock up with her wet hole and slammed my hips forward, burying my shaft deep in one thrust.

"Ohhh! Shit!" she yelped as my hips bounced into her legs. Her hands went around to my ass and she held me still for a minute.

'Holy damn!' I heard as she lay flat, her mouth wide open and gasping. 'I felt that in my tummy!'

After a couple of minutes, I started slowly moving my hips, sliding the length of my cock in and out of her.

"Ooohhhhh!" she moaned, lifting her hips up at me.

'Play with your tits,' I thought.

Roxy moved her hands up to her bouncing tits and began squeezing them and rolling her nipples between her fingers.

I lifted her legs, pushing them toward her chest and started picking up a little speed as I fucked her.

"Oh shit!' she gasped when I began slamming into her a little harder. "Fuck my pussy, baby! Make me feel it!"

'Play with your clit,' I told her.

She immediately slid one hand down to her pussy and started sliding her fingertips across her button, which was sticking out proud.

"Ooohhhyeeaahhhhh," she moaned.

I continued fucking her for a few minutes, and then I stepped back, sliding my pole out of her hot, wet hole.

She lifted her head and looked at me as I held my shiny cock.

'Suck my cock,' I told her. 'Taste yourself.'

With a moan, Roxy slid off of the table and knelt in front of me.

Wrapping her fingers around my shaft, she immediately started sliding her lips down the length.

"Mmmmm," she began moaning.

I thrust my hips forward a couple of times, pushing my cock in deeper, and I then reached down and slid my hands under her arms.

"Get back on the table," I told her as she groaned. "Bend over it."

She walked back to the table and bent over it, pressing her big tits flat against the surface.

As I stepped in behind her, she moved her feet, spreading her legs as far apart as they would go with her panties still around her knees..

I grabbed a handful of her asscheeks and pulled them apart and placed the head of my cock at her wet opening.

"Oohhh YEAHHH!" she moaned as I slid back in.

Still holding her asscheeks apart, I began sliding my length in and out of her tight pussy again.

A couple of times, I pulled my cock all the way out of her, and slid it up and down the crack of her ass, coating her tight little rosebud as I went.

As I slid back in, I reached my hand over and placed my thumb at her now wet asshole, and began rubbing her juices into it.

"Ohhhhhh!" she moaned.

'Oh shit! I don't know if I can take him back there!' I heard.

'Tell me to fuck your ass,' I thought.

"Ohhh," she moaned louder as I continued fucking her and pressed my thumb into her ass.

'Ohhh! I want him to take my ass, but I'm afraid he's too big!'

I pushed my thumb into her ass and kept it there as I continued sliding my cock in and out.

'You can do it,' I though to her. 'I'll just have to go slow.'

"Oohhh," she moaned even louder.

'I can take him back there,' she thought. 'I'll just tell him to go slow.'

"Ohh baby!" she gasped when I slammed my cock deep into her, wiggling my thumb.

'Cum for me,' I thought.

"Ohh yeah! Fuck me hard!" she told me. "I wanna cum for you!"

I reached up with my free hand and grabbed a handful of her hair, keeping my thumb buried in her ass, as I began slamming my hips harder against her asscheeks.

"Ohh! Fuck!" she yelped. "Yes! Fuck me baby! I'm gonna cum!"

I began moving my thumb deeper in her ass as I continued fucking her, and soon her body started shaking.

"Oooohhhhhyeeeahhhhh!" she yelled as she started pushing her ass back at me. "I'm cumming! Oh yeah baby! I'm cumming all over your big cock!"