Mental Manipulations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her clamping down on my shaft and my thumb as she shook, and her back was covered in sweat.

"Oohhhmyygodddd!" she moaned into the table, her arms reaching to the far side. "Yeahhhhh!"

I slowed down and waited as she came down from her orgasm, and then tried again.

'Tell me to fuck your ass,' I thought again.

"Fuck my ass, baby," she said immediately.

"You want to give me your ass?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she replied. "But please go slow!"

"I will," I told her.

I released her hair and leaned over as far as I could. I was just able to reach a bottle of olive oil on the counter without having to pull my thumb or cock out of her. I opened it and slowly poured it down the crack of her ass.

Roxy gasped at the feel of the cool oil, and soon started wiggling her ass as I coated my thumb, and her tight asshole, in the green liquid.

I then pulled my cock out and rubbed it in the oil, mixing it with the pussy juices that already coated it.

Roxy bent her knees slightly as I slid the head of my cock up and down her asscrack, lining it up with her tight backdoor.

"Ohhhh!" she gasped as I rubbed more oil into her asshole with the head of my shaft. "Go easy baby!"

"I will," I told her.

I then started leaning forward, slowly pressing the head of my cock into her ass.

'Relax, and push back,' I thought to her.

Roxy took a deep breath, and then started leaning back into me.

With all of the oil I had used, it didn't take long before I had the head and at least an inch of my shaft in Roxy's tight ass.

'Oh damn!' I heard. 'He's filling me up so much! And he just started!'

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah, baby!" she replied. "It feels good! You're filling me up so full!"

"Good," I told her, and started sliding my cock slowly back and forth.

Roxy started moaning louder again, and with every slide forward, I was pushing just a little more of my rod into her.

'Oh shit!' I heard a few minutes later. 'I don't know how much more of him I can take!'

"You're almost there, baby," I told her. "Just a little bit left."

"Ohh damn!" she moaned. "That's not all it?"

"Just relax," I told her.

I felt her take another deep breath, and I thrust forward one more time. Roxy raised her head and yelped loudly.

'Holy fuck!' I heard.

"That's all of it," I told her.

"I took it all?" she asked.

"You've got it all, baby," I told her.

"Damn!" she breathed.

I stood still for a minute, letting her get used to feeling all of me in her ass, and then I started moving my hips sideways.

"Ohhh!" she moaned. 'Damn! That's starting to feel good!'

"Are you ready?" I asked, bucking my hips against her ass.

"Yes!" she breathed, pushing back at me. "Fuck my ass now!"

Holding tightly to her hips, I started sliding my cock back, and then thrust forward again.

"Ooohhhyess!" she hissed. "So full!"

Soon, I had built up a good rhythm and began fucking her tight ass.

'Oh damn! This is better than I thought!' I heard in her voice.

"You like that?" I asked her.

"Yes!" she replied. "Fuck me! Fuck my tight ass!"

I continued sliding back and forth, and soon I could feel her breathing change.

'Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!' I heard. 'I can't believe I'm cumming with his huge cock in my ass!'

"Ohh yeahh!" she started gasping. "So good!"

"Are you gonna cum for me?" I asked her.

"Yessss!" she hissed. "I'm gonna cum with your cock in my ass! Fuck me!"

I then started taking long, full strokes, pulling my cock back until just the head was still inside, and then thrusting it all back in.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Just like that!"

"Oh god! Fuck my ass!" she yelled.

All of a sudden, I heard her mind go blank. Just then, I felt her ass clamp down on my shaft, and a gush of liquid splashed against my leg.

"Ohhhmyygodddd!" she yelled. "I'm cumming! Oh my god! I'm cumming so good!"

Feeling her ass milk my cock soon had me ready to blow.

"Oh shit, baby," I told her. "I'm gonna cum."

"Yes!" she exclaimed. "Cum! Cum in my ass! Oh fuck! I wanna feel you explode in my tight ass!"

"Oh fuck!" I bellowed as I felt my balls start spewing.

"On yes!" she moaned. "Oh my god, yes! I can feel you cum in my ass! Oh shit! I can feel you throb in my ass!"

I soon felt my cock spew out it's last gasp, and I leaned forward, collapsing on Roxy's back for a second.

'Oh shit!' I heard. 'I have never been fucked like that!'

I knew I had to move or I was going to wind up on the floor, so I stood and stepped back.

As my deflating cock slid from her still squeezing ass, I saw my cum start to leak out.

'Pull up your panties,' I thought. 'You want to keep my cum inside you all day.'

Roxy immediately stood and I watched as she slid her boy-short panties up to her ass, and she giggled when she looked at me.

"I want to try to keep your cum inside me all day," she breathed as she pulled them up tight.

"Nice," was all I could say as I collapsed into a chair.

I sat in the chair as she made me a big breakfast, and while I ate it, she asked me if I had anything planned for the day.

"Not really," I told her. "I figured that it would probably be best if I just sat back and relaxed today. I'm sure that my body could use another day to recover."

"That's a good idea," she replied. "I've got to go to work today, but I can come back tonight, if you want."

"That sounds nice," I said. 'Call first, in case I'm sleeping,' I thought.

"I'll call you first, though, in case you're sleeping," she said, after giving me that funny look again.

"Good idea," I told her.

"Don't forget to call that hot little Indian doctor today," she told me.

"I remember," I replied.

A few minutes later, I watched as Roxy drove away, and I went out onto the deck. As I sat down, I started thinking about everything that had happened over the past couple of days.