Mental Patience Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

Elijah was not strong, nor solid, nor lean, but transformed yet again, appearing tall, hard, and fierce; larger than the doorman, almost seeming to grow. The muscles on his forearms went from defined and fit to sinewy and rippling as his fists formed and his wrists twisted to ready, thumbs up and wrapped under his fingers. His shoulders widened in both direction, as did his chest and his stance, his weight shifting forward on his toes creating the sexiest calves Nicole had ever seen. He was still calm relaxed though, as his veins were barely accents on his exposed skin and nonexistent on his neck.

Nicole was thanking the view from her new vantage for everything except for the look in Elijah's eyes. The glowing and depth filled eyes that sucked her in were instead sharp and focused, blank and mean, and aimed at Bob's throat. She could only think of her dirty uncle's pit bull, the mean one with the lifeless eyes.

Somehow Elijah had dropped his cigarette and stepped upon it, Nicole only realizing once he exhaled the smoke after his words.

"Yes we are," Asshole Bob smacked Linda's ass, snapping her out of her gawk from Elijah's transformation. "In fact, you can just drop off the three of us and go on home, pussy."

"Hey!" and "Bob, stop it!" from the women was ignored during Asshole Bob's speech.

The doorman crossed his arms on his chest, and leaned back into the railing at the entrance, bringing up a smile for the stupidity of the drunk kid, and glad the boss was not around so he could enjoy the show.

"Listen, basement kid. Why don't you just stop acting stupid and go home before I humiliate you. If you had been any good to these women, they would volunteer to go with you in yourfriend'scar."

The phrase "please don't hurt him" came from Nicole, though smothered by Asshole Bob's "Who do you think you are, fag!"

"No promises." Elijah was speaking to Nicole, calmly yet firm, but never taking his chilling eyes off of his foe.

Asshole Bob saw it as 'fight me' in corollary.

Asshole Bob puffed out his chest and raised his shoulders. The action was almost cartoon-esque in it's comical appearance. Elijah did not move, short of bending his knees to match eye lines.

Asshole Bob dove and jabbed left fist forward while in the air; even drunk and average he could still cause pain, and he knew how to fight; Asshole Bob was aiming for an intentional nose-breaking punch.

On any other occasion, pain would surely ensue.

Elijah, instead, moved with a furious speed and a practiced form, by far faster than Asshole Bob, enough to sidestep the lunge to the left while positioning himself behind the other man with a pivot. Still at a furious speed, and without pause, Elijah lept to his now left, and slightly forward, and slapped Asshole Bob across the face with his left hand, from behind Bob. It had the effect of putting all of Elijah's substantial weight behind the insulting gesture, completely out of Asshole Bob's view.

Dave and Linda barely saw what happened, they only knew they saw Bob's back, then suddenly the back of a hopping Elijah. "Wow he's fast... jinx" they unintentionally uttered in chorus, each looking to the other the moment after and smiling before turning back to the melee. Linda went damp with sight of Elijah's choreography and the suddenly chiseled sharpness to his calves and back despite the shorts that obviously needed a belt.

Nicole saw the simple strike, and felt the force of the maneuver while the doorman uttered "Nicely done" aloud to himself.

Asshole Bob saw the ground approach in a hurry. His face stung while his feet were lifted off of the ground. His own momentum sent his body flying face first, with only a left forearm to cushion the fall to the pavement.

Humiliated Bob's face swelled at twice the rate as his composure returned. He spun, still on the ground, and looked at the crowd of his peers. His left elbow was bleeding and visible do to the hand cradling the feminine look of surprise on his face. His right palm was bleeding as well, but unseen; both wounds had bits of gravel imbedded within, and the knees of his pants were torn and stained, the skin there potentially injured as well.

The left side of his face clearly showed Elijah's hand, down to the prints on the finger tips, with the image in the deepest violet.

"Had enough?'" Elijah stood with the calm of a martial arts master, one step and two-hundred and eighty degrees from his original position. He looked down upon Humiliated Bob as if to say: "I'm just getting started if you think we need to continue."

"I'd do what he says, kid, and go home,before I call the cops." the doorman hollered.

Elijah tried not to laugh as Dave scooped up his friend with an apologetic glance while Nicole and Linda beamed a silent and coded conversation he could not yet crack. A moment later Linda was following Dave, assisting in the essential dragging of the other friend.

"See you later, tough guy," Linda tossed towards Elijah with a wink.

"Yeah, bye Eli," Dave tossed without the wink.

"Hey, that rhymed... jinx" Dave and Linda said in chorus as they caught eyes over the roof of the car, both grinning, then they were gone as Elijah wrapped his hand around Nicole's hip, this time above her pants, while she leaned into his side.

"Take me to your place." Nicole said as she sniffed Elijah's fit black t-shirt, running her hand across his chest while catching the slightest hint of an unknown cologne.

"Oh, I intend to," he spoke quiet and deep as he began walking to his car, never letting go of her hip, and never mentioning that it was going to happen anyway, because her car was parked at his home. "Sorry about being rude to your friend, by the way."

"No biggie. He just kind of loves us, Linda and me, and he gets jealous." Nicole slid her hand into his front pocket as they stood facing each other, next to the passenger's door of his car. "You were right too, mmm, by the way," Nicole had gripped his member before pulling the keyfob from the deep pocket of his sagging, medium grey cargo shorts.

"About what?" Elijah looked confused, as if right and wrong never entered the picture, even before she copped her feel.

Nicole passed the key off to Elijah as she took hold of each of his hands, pressing her breasts into his chest and upper abdomen, looking up into his face for an instant before going the sixty percent for a kiss and closing her eyes. "Kicking his ass once was way better than arguing all night, and hewasa terrible lay," Nicole spoke with the ease only found in the liberation of an exotic dancer; her eyes remained closed as she spoke.

Elijah smiled at a conversation they both understood and never spoke aloud. He moved his hands with hers as if to Tango, and dipped Nicole in the way he had seen on the cover of romance novels; Nicole squealed at the sudden movement before smiling, touching his face and allowing him to easily hold her weight as they kissed in horizontal pose.

Just as suddenly he swung her back up and into a spin, Nicole caught herself as dancers do - even twirling one extra time so that the maneuver appeared to end a Tango. Just as she stopped moving, he hit a button of the fob with his free hand, causing the lights of the car blink. The lights, in turn, highlighted her stunning form in curling shadows.

Nicole did not remember seeing him put the gum in his mouth, but she knew exactly how it had gotten into her own.

"Smooth," said the doorman aloud and to himself with a smile as Elijah opened the door for the doorman's favorite dancer.

***

It was cute, and awkward, but it seemed to work. Had she known the dance, or had he explained it ahead of time, Heather would have never bumped her nose to his lips. She had also thought she was going to fall to the ground, but his strength had surprised her above and beyond the physical sensations.

Despite the foul, Heather understood Elijah's intention; his intended maturity made her feel warm inside. Elijah was not like the other boys she knew. Bare minimum, most of those boys wouldn't have had the money to buy her the jacket, let alone get her a gift she had asked for.

The memory of awkwardly leaving the outlets made her pick up the phone. The thought of his shyness made her dial Elijah's number. "I have to do all the work," Heather thought to herself with a smile as the phone rang on the other end. None of the other boys she knew even had cell phones, let alone cars and apartments without room mates.

She had decided to let Elijah sleep with her, she had prepared herself, put on her sexiest underwear, now all he had to do was answer the phone and she would drive on over.

"Well hello there," came Elijah's voice from the other end of the phone; magic, rather than caller ID, ran through her mind.

"Hi Eli, whatcha doing?" The sound of his voice along with the thoughts of sex were making her wet, and Heather was almost losing control of her voice.

"Oh nothing really. Tough day at work. I just got out of the shower, now I'm having a beer as I air dry on a towel. Why? What's up?"

"I was wondering if I could come over and hang out tonight, if you're not too we.. mm.. tired, um, we could stay in." Heather had been touching herself under the sexy short pink cloth shorts and black thong. The sexual frenzy she had been whipping herself into for the past three days was working to a boil, and she was stunned at her own heat. She had hoped Elijah did not hear her slip of the tongue, but in the back of her mind she hoped he had.

He had.

"Sure, I'm not doing anything, no plans... We could watch a movie or something. See you when you get here, yeah?"

"Yeah. See you in a bit."

"Bye, Heather." Elijah said to the clicking of the phone.

***

It's funny how chance makes some events come in slow motion. As he spun in a circle, he could only think of the conversation he had had not ten minutes ago, before he left, and another conversation twenty-four hours earlier.

"Look, we'll talk tonight. I know you don't get it, just know that it's over."

"What do you mean, over?Don't you understand I love you?" Elijah could hear the sadness and want in Nicole's voice.

"Over, o- v- e- r. Over. I told you this was going to happen. Look, I have to be somewhere, I told a friend I would fix her car."

"Her? What do you mean her? You said you don't have any friends! What, am I just one notch in your bed."

"No, you know that's not true. Look, I will call you later on tonight. Bye." Elijah had not waited for her response, though before the slow motion memory, he had been waiting on slow motion. The out of state driver was crawling through the busy interchange before turning, without a blinker, into a nearest service road.

As Elijah waited for the death that the telephone pole he was spinning towards would surely provide - a spin he tried he best to control without success - he began to wonder what could have possibly possessed the out of state driver to make an illegal U-turn, without stopping, before slamming into the side of his dream car.

Elijah had also begun to wonder, simultaneously, what ever could have possessed him to offer to fix Heather's car after two years of not speaking with her. Maybe it was that promise he made.

Maybe it had been something he had said to her, once, poking at the back of his mind, when her call came out of the blue. Then again, the phone does tend to ruin everything, even if only by chance. He should have ignored her, it was not time yet, she was not ready, she had not been ready the last two times they had tried to be together.

As the car hit the curb and began to rotate on it's side, while spinning faster, in the air, Elijah thought of the chances of an actual coincidence, and of the debates that were about to be solved purely by chance.

Just before impact, while upside down and still spinning, he was, in slow motion, running through what being patient was actually worth, considering the circumstances.

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers