Mental Patience Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers

Elijah's beltless pants had only suspenders attached, but unslung and no longer holding up his pants from sagging too low. The cuffs of the pants had bundled at the top of his shiny shoes, and parts of his shirt were untucking themselves randomly; Heather had stepped out of her shoes when she walked onto the balcony, and tossed her purse nearby.

"No you are not, Hot Stuff." Elijah studied the system of the world far below, noting the traffic patterns and watching the curve of the Earth roll across the star filled sky as he went to work on the truth.

"Yes I am..." She was looking depressed, and more than at her inability to see the pattern. Elijah needed to tell her something honest, interfering again to stifle the pain she was causing in his heart.

"Were you safe?" Elijah new the answer, she didn't say a word. "Did you enjoy it? Did it happen naturally?"

"..well yeah.. but.." Her face looked worse.

"Then you're not a slut," he paused for a moment, to let her see it. "Some people have more sex happen in their lives than others. Sluts use people, whores do it for money, you were just living your life."

"He was a nice guy." Heather was no longer Lucy-faced, instead calm with the unseen pattern and her emotions dismissed.

"I wouldn't doubt that in the least. In fact, that's why I get jealous." It was time, even if it was too early, again.

"What do you mean?" Heather asked the question, expecting more words, but understanding the answer.

Elijah stood upright, turning and taking her upper arm in his hand, perfectly spinning her to face him and merging their bodies together. For a moment she almost tried to pull away.

"Because you worry, because they are going to try and tie you down, and because you are going to forget about this," he spoke while she closed her eyes and tilted her head.

They kissed with the passion of lovers, slowly thrusting tongues and caressing in connection, not at all rushing the finesse - on the tallest of the distant structures within sight and nineteen stories above the pavement of the bustling system below - as they slowly moved to a silent song.

Heather did always love to dance.

***

"What are you talking about?! I just called you to tell you about my night at work." Nicole was furious on her end of the phone.

"No you didn't. You're trying to get what you want. You're trying to make me a pet."

"What are you talking about?!" Nicole was screaming now.

"This is the part where you start going crazy. If you don't stop heading towards being a bitch, I'm going to be an asshole and hang up on you." Elijah sighed, speaking far too calm for Nicole to handle.

"You mother fucker I do-- *click* ." Elijah had hung up the phone.

This never would have happened if Heather had not texted: "I miss you as a friend, I miss talking to you."

He had always hated her use of the term, her words bringing form to the back of his mind, and pain to his emotions. He never should have let Heather into his thoughts on the night her had sex with Nicole, but that was the thing about connections.

***

Her Grandmother was right. It was as if Heather and Elijah had outlined their lovemaking ahead of time. He had come twice since the lovemaking resumed after their virginity was exchange; Heather had climaxed countless times across the spectrum of intensity since they had resumed.

After his most recent climax, Elijah had positioned Heather on her hands and knees before resuming his thrusting. She finally understood the term 'doggy style' as she felt weightless, letting him fuck her like a bitch in heat while still making love.

His left hand held her knees from just touching the bed, his palm wrapped around her hip - fingers on her mound and his thumb on her dimples - and using long strokes as he forced her against his member with his right hand pulling back on her shoulder.

Elijah's stroke was smooth, but after holding himself deep for an instant, he would curl his body upwards as he pulled out. It sent her over the edge, and after a time, Heather could take no more.

At first, she dropped her head to her crossed arms, but soon after, her face lay against the mattress with drool trailing from the corner of her mouth and her hands clenching the last sheet left.

It was too much, her eyes clamped shut in an orgasm that actually brought what felt very much like pain.

She screamed aloud trying by force to get past her overwhelmed senses. "OhmygodELI! NOMORE! ..nomore..." The flash, which was not like pain anymore, stole the volume of her words.

Elijah stopped before almost pressing hard into her. He was on the verge of an orgasm despite her fear at potential longevity. Slowly, softly, he removed himself from her spasming channel, and her spasming body, rolling her over and gently laying the back of her head against the pillow while she caught her breath. He moved her with an ease that fortified her weightless sensations.

He lay on her left side, his head on his right hand supported by a propped elbow, slowly stroking her skin with the tips of his fast fingers as she came down. He was still hard, but made no attempt at further intercourse, though constantly reminding his penis who was in charge. "You ok, Hot Stuff?"

"I am..." It was nearly ten minutes before she spoke; her soft, steady breathing and glowing face staving off his concern while he tickled her obscurely. "That was wonderful... I didn't think it could be like that."

Heather was slightly at an angle on the bed, Elijah moving to rest the back of his damp head on her moist abdomen when he began to laugh quietly at her words.

"From what I hear, it gets even better." Elijah was all smiles as he lay with his eyes closed, hands folded on his chest, feet crossed and hanging off the bed, and listening to Heather's heartbeat through her breath.

Somehow the blanket and thin extra sheet had been pushed to a heap on the floor; the cool air thinly blowing past the contrasting window treatments, kissing their condensed skin while they basked in afterglow.

"I don't know if I can handle that..." Heather began to softly giggle at thoughts of pleasure. She was incidentally turning herself back on.

"It'll blow your mind..." He was letting his words hang, it was making her feel stupid, yet sexy.

"Oh yeah," she smiled, nervous, "how do you know so much, Eli?"

"You should know," he began laughing spastically, "You're the one who wants to be the shrink." Elijah slapped his knee as he continued to laugh, confusing Heather.

"What? I don't get it..." Heather had sat up, watching his handsome laughing image.

"You will, Flower Girl, you will," Elijah sat up, catching her eyes as he spoke, before resuming his position on her torso. He had the sexy grin Heather loved plastered across his face, his eyes closed as he thought of urban planning and defying chance.

Heather and Elijah in the hotel! Elijah and Nicole in the apartment! What??! Nicole's husband and a girl named Terry, too?!

You bet. All of that, plus more(!), in the next chapter of Mental Patience: Ch. 05, Villains.

PayDay
PayDay
55 Followers