Mental Seduction

Story Info
A woman's fantasy while masturbating can be satisfying.
1.5k words
4.36
15.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a friend. Her name is Betty, and I think she loves me. That would be fine, except, I'm a girl. I guess I'm sort of Bi because, I enjoy making out with her, but I mostly want to do it with Craig, but he doesn't even know I'm alive.

Craig works at the same place I do, but he's a big wheel and probably doesn't even know I'm alive. Well, maybe he does, because each morning as he passes my desk, he does sort of nod and say, "good morning Genie," but that's all.

Each night after work I shower and look at myself in my full length mirror and wonder what's wrong with me. Betty thinks I'm really hot and can't keep her hands off me, but somehow something's wrong.

She always drags me to these places where lesbians and gays hang out and sure, I get propositioned almost every time, but I'm not that daring and really don't want to get involved with aggressive women. So here I am again looking at my reflection in my mirror.

I'm probably a little oversexed I suppose. I enjoy having Betty kiss me and massage my breasts and pussy, but something's missing. Oh I cum within minutes when she gets me excited, but after it's over, I sort of feel hollow. Something's missing.

Even when I return her affection by doing things to her. It's sort of an obligation, and running my tongue up and down her pussy or sucking her nipples while she fucks herself with a vibrator, doesn't take the ache away.

I want Craig, and Betty knows it because I call out his name when I cum. I mean even when I masturbate alone each night, not just when I'm with Betty.

So here I am, squeaky clean, and my pussy is shaved, and I smell good and I slowly turn before the mirror, and damn it, I have a good body and cute face, so what am I doing wrong?

Betty thinks I should wear my hair differently, or change my makeup, or wear sexy clothes to work, but I sort of don't trust her suggestions.

I don't want to look like a whore. That's not going to interest Craig, or at least I don't think it would. So anyway, I sigh and sit on the edge of my bed and stretch across to reach the drawer in the night table and get my friend out. My wiggly wabbit.

Replacing the batteries, and wetting it with lube, I sit on the floor, my back against my bed, and the mirror in front of me, and begin.

Quite frankly I always end up doing the same thing and always finish feeling just a wee bit more satisfied, but tonight I brought something special home with me. No it's not another toy, it's a picture I took from Craig's office. I prop it up in the corner of the mirror and stare at it. I imagine he's with me and watching me as I begin to play with myself. First I begin by squeezing my breasts gently, and lift one up so I can suck on my own nipple. I wonder, "do you like this, Craig? Would you like to suck it into your mouth? Would you do it like this?"

Now I'm getting that tingling sensation deep inside my pussy. Mmmm, I think, would he call it my pussy, or would he call it my cunt? Maybe both or maybe he has another name he would use, I would love to hear him say, "I want to taste you Genie, I want you and I want lick your pussy and get you so very wet before I fuck your cunt." Yes, I think I would like him to use that word.

Now I'm so wet that its time for me to use my fingers on my little pussy, and I lay my vibrator on my thigh and begin by spreading myself open. Ooooh, I am really wet and sticky now. Pressing two fingers over my puffy lips, I spread my fingers apart and I can feel the inner lips tearing apart. It feels exciting, so I let them close and do it again and again. Now my clit is beginning to twitch.

It always does that. Betty's doesn't do that, but I watch it in the mirror and it begins to pull in and that out, sort of like it's trying to hide. But it's getting really swollen and firm now, and for the most time, it's sort of sticking out.

I'm proud of it really. It's about the size of a pea and very smooth and very sensitive. I gently run the ball of my finger around and round it, not yet touching it, but sort of making the soft sheath where my inner lips meet, make it wobble around.

I stare at Craig and wonder: Would you like to suck it honey? Would you like to run your tongue over it and hear me sob out to you? It's yours you know. Anytime and anyplace, it's yours.

I turn on my wabbit and it begins to twist and vibrate. I don't want to switch on the ears or beads yet. That's for last.

Now I bring it to the bottom of my swollen lips and let it settle in between them, then slowly begin to move it up and down.

Its already making those salacious wet sounds as my pussy begins to ooze droplets of my own oily wetness. This time of the month, its clear, not milky like it will be in a few weeks.

I dip my finger into it and bring it to my lips..... Mmmm, so sweet, and musky tonight. I do taste good, just like Betty says. If I tilt my toy up, AAAAAAh and slide it in, I can get it all wet and "Oh yeah, that's so good."

I pull it out and slide it back in. Slowly, I tell myself, don't let yourself cum yet, just enough to make it slick and slippery.

Drawing it out, I move it to my mouth and suck. Mmmm, so good. I wonder if Craig would pull his big cock out of my cunt and slide it into my mouth, would it taste like this or would I taste him too?

I watch in the mirror as I slide it back into my pussy and begin to pump it in and out. Its better this way even though its twisting and turning, I like it better when I move it in and out like this.

I hold my nipple now, squeezing it and Craig is fucking me just like my wabbit is. I'm getting closer now and looking at his picture, I can see him watching my face.

It's time. I switch on the bunnies ears and nestle them against my clit. Pushing the vibrator deep inside me, the beads begin to spin, but the sound is muffled because it's deep in my contracting cunt.

Yes, Oh god yes, Craig, I'm going to cum for you my darling. There's a rushing in my ears and I cant hear anything except his voice whispering, "give it to me Genie! I want you to cum all over my cock my dearest."

The wabbit's ears are on either side of my clit, my legs spread wider and my hand strokes my toy faster, in and out, in and out, and a warm trickle of my own fluids begins to run down the inside of my thighs. I want to scream and my hips thrust up.

I gasp, "It's here! I'm goingggggg over the top for you my dear Craig! Take me! Give it to me! Oooooh my god I want you to shoot in me and mix with me! Gimmee your cum Craig. I need it now!"

Once is never enough and I turn my Craig off for a moment while I catch my breath. Now panting, I stare at him. "I want to taste you, don't you understand Craig? I want you to have me and I want to have you. I want to drain you dry and taste you, to swallow you. I want to give you pleasure and never let you go!"

He seems to smile back at me now and I ask him, "again my darling?" I answer my own question, "sure, I want that too." So I begin again. This time it's faster and even more intense.

I turn on my Craig and press him in deep. I wedge him within my hot cunt and lean slightly to one side and slide my index finger into my back side. Now I pinch my nipple harder than before.

My body shakes and I scream his name: Craig! Oh my god Craig I'm going to cum again darling. Give me it again! Finish in me baby!"

My eyes blurr and I watch the woman in the mirror. She's a woman sated and exhausted, her body shudders and her hands lay limply at her sides. Her fantasy lover has been with her and she's satisfied.

Tomorrow, I think, I will become a slut, and I will seduce him. I'll call Betty now and tell her what I'm going to do, and we can go shopping together tomorrow.

I can't go on dreaming forever.