Mental Telepathy Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her brown eyes looked deeply at him and then started to lose focus. Her eyes rolled back into her head and she moaned quietly... "God, that's goooood... don't stop, I'm getting close.... Ohh you do that, ohhh, so good... I'm going to... ohh you're going make me... ohhh please please make me cum..."

Her grip on his hand tightened and he slid an imaginary finger into her, tracing her walls searching, seeking as they slid slightly deeper in her. He knew when he found it, her eyes flew open almost as if afraid. "ohh fuck, yes..." through gritted teeth as she reached her crescendo. John was able to sit there and watch as the tremors of pleasure coursed through her body. Her nipples pressing out to be visible through her bra and blouse, her breathing heavy, her groans whispered as she came.

He held her hand as she came back down and her eyes slowly opened. "That was wonderful, thank you" and she laughed. That is absolutely amazing, you never touched me and I never touched myself but that was one of the best orgasms I've ever had." And then she asked, "can you do that to everyone?"

"I'm not sure, I think you have to be in the mood for it to work if you know what I mean"

"I think everyone is always in the mood they just need some help to get there... At least I'm always in the mood. Let's try an experiment... See that lady over there? The one that looks so angry, the one that has files open on her seat?"

"Yeah,"

"Try it on her..."

"No, I couldn't"

"Sure you could, she'll like it! I promise!"

"But I have to fantasize about her... and I'm sitting here with you..."

Nancy slid out of her seat and onto the bench with John, trapping him in the back and shadowing him as she leaned forward. "Besides..." John continued lamely, "We're going to be late getting back to work."

"We're not going back to work today."

"Now slide your fingers along the sides of her breasts, don't actually touch them just run your hands gently up and down the sides."

As john began to think of how the womans' breasts flared out slightly from her sides he could see the subtle change in her breathing patterns, and he could feel Nancy's hand sliding his zipper down slowly.

"Look at her nipples, she feels it!" Nancy said excitedly.

"Let your fingers caress her nipples, roll them gently between your fingers" she said as her fingers traced the length of John's erection. The tingles made John shudder slightly.

"Does that help or make it more difficult?" Nancy asked John.

"I don't know, never done this like this before..."

Her voice low, conspiratorial, "when you fucked me last night, did you stroke your cock?'

"ohh... that feels good!" John moaned, "No, I didn't have to..."

"Did you cum?"

"Yes, I did..."

"Without touching?"

"Yes..."

"But I want to help you..."

"Oh god! Don't stop!"

John could see the small bead of sweat that began to grow on the woman's top lip, and watched as her soft pink tongue reached out to lick her lips. He traced his fingers down her stomach, down past her panties, and he was surprised as he found no hair, only her puffy lips and moistness, lots of moistness...

"She has no hair... I mean down there... and she's wet, I mean really wet..."

"Oh god look at her!" Nancy exclaimed in his ear... and as John opened his eyes to look at her he found that she had slid low in her seat, her legs rocking open and closed. She leaned way back on her padded table bench her head falling back as John reached his finger inside and began to pump her gently, dragging his finger up and over her G spot as his palm patted her clit with each thrust. Her chest was heaving with her breaths and her nipples were visible from several tables away...

"she's going to cum... Watch her!... oh god make her cum..." Nancy whispered in his ear as her rhythm of stroking sped up in her excitement... The woman at the table began to thrust her hips up from the seat then jerked her body, small quick shudders as each wave of pleasure passed through her body. She began to settle down as John lost it. The strokes on his hard cock had become too much and he began to cum... White shots of cum shooting between Nancy's fingers as she continued to stroke him, to become a flow down over her fingers, lubricating his tingling cock, the tingles rising to the point that several moans snuck from between John's lips.

"Yesss cum for me baby... cum... let it feel good...." Nancy kept a dialogue going until John's orgasm had long since stopped. By the time he got his shit together enough to look for the woman across the way her table was empty, she was gone.

Nancy grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the restaurant.

"Where are we going." John asked.

"To my place." Was Nancy's response. As they walked in the door of her apartment she began to kiss John, her fingers running up to feel the short hairs where they had shaved his head for the stitches. He kissed Nancy with feeling, his lips pressed tight to hers, his hands running up and down her back. He reached down to feel her ass, as he began to think about the hard nipples that pressed against his chest.

"Oh my god! Its like two at once!" Nancy exclaimed in his ear. And John slowly pulled his hands to the front of her blouse to slowly undo each button. The skin that appeared as each button fell loose was soft, and tanned, and packed full of breast. Her soft pink nipples came to view as he undid the fastener at the front of her bra. He leaned down and gently took one into his mouth and began to flock it with his tongue.

"ohhhh..." Nancy breathed in his ear as she leaned down to kiss his neck. John's hand slipped down to feel the true softness of her legs, as he slid his hand back up. Nancy didn't want finesse she wanted John, and she wanted him now. She slid her panties to the floor to fall like a puddle at her feet and she grabbed his wrist with her hand forcing his fingers to her moist cleft. His fingers spread her moisture over her wetting her clit and her lips. Nancy raised her leg and placed it on John's hip and as he pressed slowly forward he felt the head of his cock slide between her lips.

She was as tight as he had imagined as her inner muscles pulled him into her. John began to thrust up and into her, forcing her back against the wall. He moans were slowly changing to grunts as the pleasure in her body built. Nancy could feel the pleasure coursing through her body. She could feel his thrusts, she felt so full as the length of his cock spread her inner walls and traced over her engorged clit with each thrust. Her other leg gave as the pleasure overtook her ability to stand and they slid down the wall as John continued to thrust into her deeply, the slide slowing as they approached the soft carpet on which they had started.

As the tingles continued to race from her nipples and Nancy felt John's hands rhythmically separating the cheeks of her ass, she also felt her nipples being pulled by John's imaginary fingers. She began to cum, the pleasure flowing through her in waves as she felt John's fingers everywhere at once. She felt like she was being caressed by an army of hands as John continued to thrust from on top of her. She knew he was nearing his climax as his breathing quickened, along with his thrusts. She could feel his cock grow as he prepared to shoot his cum. She lost what we know as consciousness as she felt his fingers trace her ass and she began to cum... Her world consisted only of her pussy and John's hard cock thrusting in her.

John's world had reduced only to his cock and the soft sheath into which he thrust. He tried to hold back but when her body went tense and she began to quiver it was more than he could handle. As he began to shoot her inner muscles squeezed him pulling him deeper into her. His cum seemed to last forever and seemed to him voluminous. The pleasure was so intense it was almost painful. He screamed with the last cum ejecting pulse, deep into her.

They lay on the carpet pressed against the wall both of them lost for words and struggling to get enough wind back to even laugh. It was the most intense sex either of them had ever had.

When Nancy had finally recovered enough to speak again she said; "ya know... you're going to have to learn to control that... and I'm just the one to help you learn..."