Mental Telepathy Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned down and planted a soft kiss on the tip of his cock and the tingles raced through his body. The feeling as her lips opened to slide down his shaft and inch or two were indescribable but were nothing to what he felt as her tongue started to rub the head of his cock. She had her hand on the base of his cock as her mouth slid further down on his shaft. Her head began to bob up and down with her hand following her motions. The feeling was one of the soft moist heat, the pleasure radiating from his cock through his body as her mouth and hand traveled his length and he felt his impending orgasm creeping up on him. He wanted this to last but knew he couldn't control it as she picked up speed to his rising moans.

As John's head began to rock back and forth rolling from side to side out of the corner of his eye he saw two women walking up to the car parked one over from his pickup truck. He didn't think they could see Nancy as her head bobbed, mouthing his wildly tingling cock. The tall thin woman was looking him in the eye as Nancy caused him to go over the edge...

"Ohhh Nancy... Ohhh stop... Unnnngh cumming..." and she just nodded and continued her bobbing head, increasing friction with her hand and her darting tongue increased its pattern over the head of his cock... His cock began to shoot white pearly streams hitting Nancy in the back of her throat and she pulled back, the second shot landing on her tongue as her hand picked up her saliva and his cum to create a lubricant unlike any other. His body jerked in time with the shots of cum flying from his cock as the sparks that shocked his body forced the involuntary contraction of every muscle in his body.

John's eyes slowly rolled into the back of his head and he lost eye contact with the woman as she smiled and slid into the passenger side of the car. Nancy sat up as she heard the car start. "Oh my god! Did they see us?" she asked, laughing with that wonderful lilting laugh of hers as the car backed out of the parking spot. She laughed even harder when the tall thin woman smiled at Nancy and gave her a thumbs up as the car pulled away.

"Th th that was ... oh fuck! That was amazing!" John said and again Nancy laughed out loud.

"Let's go, we have to get ready for the party... think you can handle it?" Nancy asked.

"I think that wore me out Nancy, perhaps I should take a rain check..." John said lamely.

"No way! You're coming and that's final!" and John again wondered how women get control so fast, nodded silently as he reminisced about the blow job he still hadn't fully recovered from and smiled as he backed the truck out of its parking spot. He knew he was defenseless against this most amazing woman. He came to the realization that he now had two parts of his life that he couldn't seem to control, first his "gift" and now this amazing woman.

John was sitting in Nancy's kitchen when she rushed in after changing. He was astounded at how beautiful she was as she walked over to the counter next to the sink and reached up to grab a glass out of the cupboard. The cupboard was just inside her reach when she was fully extended. John sat there marveling at her physique, the way her breast hung from her chest, so supple, with just a hint of the nipple poking through the little dress she had put on.

John walked up behind her and ran his hands up her sides slowly pressing his groin against her. He loved the firm feel of her body as his hands slowly rose higher.

"hmmmmm, that feels good." Nancy hissed as his hands slid over the swelling of her breasts. His hands slid under her breasts to lock over her chest as John hugged her to him. He reveled in the feeling of her body pressed against him, feeling the contact for real this time in a way he never could through his "gift"

"You are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen" John whispered in her ear. He tried to pull his midsection from her as he felt the involuntary rising, the result of being so close to his object of desire, but her hips followed his. Her hand was still on the bottom of the cupboard as she laid her head back on his shoulder and nuzzled against him leaving herself completely open to his caresses.

His hands took on a life of their own as they slid upwards to trace over the swell of her breasts, feeling her nipples rising as his palm passed softly over them. He could feel the points as they pressed out against her silky dress.

"You feel wonderful" John whispered in her ear. One hand now sliding back down Nancy's side, lower across the slight swell of her belly to press the fabric between her legs. He felt her as she pressed herself into his hand and he could feel the tightness of her nylons as his finger searched out her clitoris. He felt it as it began to harden under the ball of his finger, now gently tracing circles around and over her clit.

"hmmmm..." Nancy purred as her hips began a subtle dance. "you could make me cum like that..." John smiled as he began to think about rubbing the palm of his hand over her nipples, feeling in his mind as the nipples got firm extending to their fullest extent. The recipient of both real caresses and the mental caresses that John was inflicting on her. "Ohh God! That feels great! Ohhhhhh.... Don't stop... I'm ohhh I'm getting close... Ohhh baby... Don't stop" nancy whispered as the thrusts from her hips became more pronounced.

"Cum for me Nancy... I want you to cum for me..." John whispered back. John marveled at Nancy's ability to cum repeatedly. She seemed always ready for more, she seemed as if she'd never tire of cumming, he knew this was the newness of their relationship and made a mental note to enjoy it for as long as he could.

Nancy's nipples were clearly visible through her dress and John could feel her moisture through her dress as the lips of her pussy became soft and separated. John could feel the shaft of Nancy's clit as it slid from side to side, John could feel Nancy's weight increase as the pleasure waves became to overtake her ability to support herself. And then he felt the shudders begin to course through Nancy's body, her hips thrusting in time with the waves of pleasure as they flowed out from her clitoris. John wanted to slide his fingers inside of her, began imagining how Nancy felt from the inside as he rubbed her G spot.

John felt the shudders of her body as she lost the power to stand and started to slowly slide down to the kitchen floor still in John's arms as he slid with her. John marveled at the feelings he had for this woman. She amazed him with her responsiveness to his touch, the way she looked deeply in his eyes, the girl next door qualities she had while maintaining this undercurrent of raw sexuality, deep sensuousness, and affinity for orgasms.

"you're going to kill me aren't you?" Nancy asked John.

"I was hoping for "make you feel real good" to be honest" John said and Nancy laughed.

"I've gotta get ready again... I'll be right back" and Nancy walked out of the kitchen on unsteady legs, the drinks forgotten.

John was very nervous on the ride to the party. John being a wallflower in most social situations where he knew the people who would attend the party he was particularly uncomfortable going to a party where he'd know no one. He knew as soon as he walked in the door Nancy would be off in a flash to mingle with her friends. She seemed so confident, enjoying conversation with the inane ability to talk to anyone about something. He dreaded what would happen and was worrying about controlling this power, this thing that was going on with him.

The door was open and many people were standing in small groups chatting over the modestly loud music. The music wasn't bad, actually he liked most of the songs that played. He told Nancy to go mingle with her friends and she left him leaning against the wall observing people standing in groups chatting, some with animation, he watched one guy tell another of... well it had to be a car sliding around corners, the way his hands were going. The women in the room, well he couldn't understand a thing they were saying.

He noticed a few faces that seemed vaguely familiar and wondered about it for a few minutes until he realized these must be people from Nancy's group at work. He did really well as far as controlling his "Gift", partly because he was uncomfortable with all the strangers in the room and partly because he just didn't think anything erotic about anybody. Maybe it was because no one immediately struck his fancy, but he didn't start to lose it for oh... about fifteen minutes. By that time Nancy had snuck back up to him sliding her arms possessively around him from behind as she slid up to him.

"hey lover, see anyone interesting yet?" she whispered in his ear.

"I can't see her, she's hiding behind me rubbing some awesome breasts on my back" was his laughing response.

She hugged him, kissed his neck and slid up beside him holding his arm in hers rubbing her breast against his arm. "Are you doing ok? Still under control?" she asked.

"Yeah I'm doing fine... maybe you wore me out today" he giggled back at her.

"I'll bet I can get you started again..." She whispered seductively in his ear. "See that one over there? The tall woman, with the dark hair?"

"Yeah, I see her." John replied.

"She's pretty" said Nancy

"Nancy, I don't understand you... You seem to want me to fantasize about these women. Doesn't that bother you, or am I just a toy." John watched a shadow cross her face. "I mean I was hoping, well, I really like you, I was kind of hoping this would last a while, um ya know maybe well, maybe get serious or something..." and again he hated the red blush that crept across his face. "John, I really like you too..." she said as she laid her head on his shoulder still looking at the tall dark haired woman across the room. "You can look all you like, you can even fantasize as long as no one gets arrested, but if you ever touch I'll cut your fucking arm off" she whispered lowly in his ear. "I'm not the overtly jealous type... but I want to keep you all to myself" and she hugged his arm to her chest while snuggling her head to his cheek. He reveled in the smell of her, her hair her perfume everything about her exuded sex. She had the most erotic smell to her that John had ever experienced.

She leaned up to kiss his cheek softly as she confirmed, "I like to play, I like to watch porno movies, we'll do that together soon babe, and watching you make some woman across the room cum is like watching a movie. It really excites me to watch the excitement build from nothing to orgasm, I love to watch people cum, I always have."

"I wish I could make a guy cum for you but I just don't have it in me Nancy, I'm sorry I just don't."

Nancy laughed softly in his ear, "it's ok lover, now are you going to play with that one or not? Don't worry about it let's have some fun and we'll talk about it tomorrow."

John looked a the woman in question, short slinky black dress, dark black hair down to the middle of her back, smallish breasts, a very flat stomach. "Do you know her?" John asked in retrospect.

"I've met her a couple of times, she's very standoffish, the perfect test for your abilities."

"hmmm..." John mumbled while looking at the flow of her curves his eyes tracing the curve of her breasts down to the flat of her stomach. She reached up and smoothed out the flow of her dress, smoothing out the wrinkles that had gathered just below her breasts. She had just a slight swell as her stomach flared out between her hips.

His mental image saw his hand slide down her back, slide over the rise of her ass. She startled a bit and John liked the way her breasts jiggled slightly, telling John that while she was firm her breasts were unfettered. Nancy saw the woman jump and asked John "What are you doing to her. This is so difficult, I can't tell what she's feeling."

"I'm sliding my hand down over her ass, and she jumped."

The woman turned around and looked and Nancy giggled in John's ear.

"I'm going to touch her breast to see what her reaction is." John said.

The woman stood completely still as John's mental image ran his hand lightly over her breast. He could feel the firmness of her breast and her nipple beginning to poke out into his palm. "I'm taking her nipple between my fingers and gently rolling it a bit" john said quietly to Nancy. John felt a little strange giving Nancy the play by play but at the same time it also excited him. "I can see her nipple pressing out against her dress John, don't stop."

The woman shook her head and surreptitiously rubbed the back of her hand against her breast. A man just about the woman's height came up to her and whispered in her ear, she shook her head once and he leaned back with a pleading look on his face and she smiled somewhat reluctantly and he took her hand and led her to the dining room where a small space had been cleared out and three or four couple were dancing closely to the slow music that was playing. They floated in and out of John's view as the danced.

"Come on John slide over here..." Nancy whispered as she slid along the wall to the door frame pulling John tightly against her.

John knew this one was going to be difficult. Any move he made had to be interpreted right by the woman or she would react, the man would of course be bewildered. John's imaginary hand slid up the inside of her thigh and the woman's knee twitched. The man had his arms on her shoulders and his hand on her back as they weaved to the music. He felt the hem of her thigh highs as his hand traveled further up her leg feeling the warmth of her bare flesh. Her legs felt smooth to his touch and her legs were firm. "She's wearing thigh highs..." John whispered in Nancy's ear. "and nothing else..." "I never would've guessed" Nancy whispered through a soft chuckle. John said excitedly and his fingers could feel her lips, and the moistness seeping from between. He ran his finger between them feeling them separate, feeling the moistness increase.

"She's pressing against him, She's almost humping him..." Nancy said with passion in her voice. John could tell this was getting to Nancy as much as it was to him. He continued and gently started rubbing small circles on the woman's clit imagining his hand sliding down over her from the front. He could feel the ridge of her clit against his palm as his fingers slid into her, he had lost his visual again as the fantasy took over, but Nancy kept up the play by play.

"Her nipples are visible from here!" Nancy exclaimed. "Look at the expression on her face... Don't stop John she's going to cum" John hooked his finger slightly feeling the puffy G spot and the increased moisture as his palm continued to rub her clit. The woman had stopped moving and was hanging on the guy she was dancing with. Nancy was rubbing against John and as he looked down he saw her legs rubbing against each other, and wondered if she could cum like that.

The woman's head fell to the man's shoulder and she was hugging him tight as John increased his speed and increased the pressure on her G spot. He was amazed at the amount of fluid he could feel and told Nancy as her pussy walls began to contract around his fingers.

"She's getting ready to cum Nance... I can feel her contracting." John whispered. He was as hard as he could get as he felt her walls cave in on each other. It wasn't a contraction so much as an incredible puffing of the walls of her pussy, her pussy swelling to envelop John's finger in a tight soft wet pocket, He looked at the woman as the shudders of her orgasm passed through her. Her knees seemed to buckle as she held her arms around his neck her hips thrusting against his. Her face was turned away from the guy she was dancing with and John could see the expression on her face as she came again and again. Her eyes clamped shut her nostrils flaring as she fought to keep her moans hidden beneath the music. Her nose wrinkled as she struggled to remain in control.

As she recovered, she slowly relaxed and her legs seemed to gather more strength. She grabbed the man's hand and pulled him through the crowd directly past John and Nancy. Nancy was leaning against John still holding his arm pressing her breasts against it. "Come on baby we have to say our goodbyes and get out of here."

She and John made their way to the host of the evening and it took several minutes of small talk to finally work their way to the door. Finally they had gathered their coats and walked out the door. John could tell that the orgasm had gotten to Nancy as she held him close to her. As they walked down the sidewalk to John's truck they passed a Mercedes and John noticed that the windows were fogged. The closer they got the better they could hear the moans and John knew it was the mystery lady with the black dress.

"ohhh! Ohhh yes... oh fuck me! Fuck me harder! ... ohh yes ohh please fuck me ohhhhhh I'm cumming! I'm Cumming again!"

Nancy giggled softly, as she leaned over to watch as the man's hips thrust once more forcing his hard cock deep into her. His ass muscles held him deep and Nancy watched as they shuddered rhythmically and Nancy wondered about the feelings of his orgasm, knowing the feeling that the woman felt as the man unloaded his cum into her. "Come on baby let's go play." She desperately wanted to feel John's cock unload deep in her. When they walked in the apartment Nancy pulled John straight to the bedroom. She turned as they walked in the door and put her arms around John. He knew she could feel his erection against her pelvis as she ground her mound into the hard shaft. "Baby, I want to make you feel so good... I want to make you cum... I want to feel you cum in me" she whispered into John's ear. Her hands were rubbing John's chest under his shirt as her pelvis ground into his. She backed John to the bed and pushed hum so he fell back on the bed. She stood between his legs as she unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it from his arms. She ran her fingers along the line of his pants and his stomach involuntarily twichted. He wanted her to stroke his enraged cock so badly.

She unfastened his belt and the button of his pnats and slowly pulled them down and then off. He lay there naked while Nancy stood before him. He marveled once again as her engorged nipples made their presence known, creating the bumps in her dress that fascinated John so. He longed to stand up and suckle them he could feel them between his lips, smell her perfume both from the crevice between her firm breasts.

"Hmmmm that feels so good... but its your turn, I want to make you cum..." she said in a low seductive voice. The look on her face was the most erotic expression John had ever seen. Her hand slid down to hold his erect cock in her hand sliding slowly up and down the length of him. Each time she passed the crown of his cock he twitched with the pleasure. She leaned back and grabbed a bottle of lube and poured it directly on his cock, which twitched as the cold liquid ran thickly down around the sides to pool in his pubic hair. Her hand once again encircled his cock as she began to slide it over the crown, her fingers squeezing the sensitive spot underneath.

"Cum for me baby, I want to watch you cum for me..." she repeated over and over. "I want you to cum like you've made me and the others cum, I wish I could do it with my mind but this'll have to do" John could feel the tenseness in his body. His cock was rock hard and the tingles uncontrollable waves began to emanate down his legs as his testicles pulled up tight against his body. He knew he was going to cum, had passed that point of no return, and could feel the cum begin to travel up the length of his cock. He looked down at her trim hand as it slid up and down his length. He watched as the first string of pearly white cum erupted from the small hole, his eyes closing tightly to see the bright red streaks flashing before his eyes his body tensing rhythmically in time to his spurts, his body tense and vibrating as the pleasure took his control.