Mentally Enabled

Story Info
Drooling pervert fakes being mentally ill to score dreamgirl.
3.7k words
4.26
142.9k
271
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kmaf
Kmaf
928 Followers

Shelby was one of those girls every boy would give his left nut for.

The hot blonde girl had only just turned 18, but she had the looks of a supermodel. Her toned body was lean with large firm breasts and tanned all over.

She could get any boy she wanted but figured she wasn't ready for them, waiting for her white knight.

She was the ideal girl, working at a home for mentally disabled people in addition to her school activities.

The job was poorly paid, but giving those people a little bit of joy in their lives rewarded her more than money could.

She worked mostly weekend shifts or weekday nights. Most of the patients were nice, even with their occasional crazy antics.

But one of them in particular was dirty. His name was Larry.

Larry was 68 and although he wasn't exactly sane, he definitely did not belong in a home for the mentally disabled.

He actually faked being so ill. He'd belong more in an insane asylum because a normal person wouldn't fake being mentally handicap in order to do nothing in life.

But the dirty old man loved being dressed and helped by young girls all day.

Larry was as dirty of an old pervert as they came. He lusted after young girls for as long as he could remember, always jerking off in his bed looking at pictures, especially of the school girl types with long blond hair and big firm young breasts.

Many girls had enough with the groping and drooling of Larry (part was an act, part was real) and switched to other patients, leaving Larry with older more experienced colleagues who were cows. Recently the home had major budget cuts though that forced those older workers out, paving the way for young girls like Shelby who were a lot cheaper.

This of course was perfect for Larry.

And one could imagine his reaction when he first met Shelby, as if a Victoria's Secret model came floating into the room, making Larry drool pools of spit, which he didn't have to fake.

The first few weeks Larry lived in a dream; what an incredibly hot and sexy young girl Shelby was! Her tight outfits made his cock instantly hard. Her incredible ass stood out firm in those jeans and her breasts were out of this world. Her firm round structures stretched every fabric to its limit.

He didn't want to scare her away too soon, so he had to stick with the drooling and staring instead of molesting. The young and naive Shelby thought nothing bad of it and was happy to cheer up his days, not knowing he was a con artist. As soon as she left he went out of his bed and watched porn or late night television, jerking himself off thinking of young Shelby.

As time went on the inevitable devious plot came closer to happening. He had the hottest girl in town for the taking and in his position he could get away with it!

But he needed to keep on playing the role as a retarded person otherwise he would be taken to jail. He needed to stay in his wheelchair and make it look like an impulsive reaction out of insanity.

The play he planned was simple and plain stupid, but with a girl as naive as Shelby this might actually work.

The evening he planned to finally take Shelby, she came to work straight after school, making her unable to change clothes. His eyes bulged out of their sockets as she wore a short skirt and tanktop. The weather was very warm and sunny, so this was the perfect outfit for the day. Though not very suitable for work, Shelby thought it wasn't that bad, showing off her very tanned skin to his leering eyes.

Mostly his gaze was drawn to her tanktop, which perfectly showcased her incredibly large DD cup breasts.

After she cleaned up the place and made things ready for him to go to bed he began his scheme by pulling his big wad of chewing gum out of his mouth and putting it into his grey thinning hair. This of course would make a real mess.

She looked up and looked disgusted.

"Aaah noo Larry! Why did you do that?! Dirty Larry. Let me clean that up."

Shelby sighed as she walked to him and saw no other option than to take it out with her bare hands, while trying not to pull much of his hair out or making a mess. Who knows, if he screams loudly her superior will be in here in no time, blaming her that she didn't keep a keen eye on Larry. She liked having a clean slate at work and wanted to keep it that way.

As Shelby stood in front of him and tried to pull the gum out of his hair her large breasts were dangling in front of his face.

This was the moment, he could resist no more. He had waited so long for this to happen. This was his moment and he knew it.

He started to stroke her back as she smiled friendly telling him to wait a little bit more, thinking his stroking actions were an act of boredom.

He then began to push his luck, taking the tank top at the bottom and slowly pulling it up, exposing her smooth toned tummy to his gazing eyes.

A cool draft against her belly made her aware what was happening. She looked down to see the old senile man pulling up her tanktop.

"Hey you, what are we doing there, let it go, its chilly here as it is!" she jokingly said.

But as she thought he would let it go, he pulled it up some more. He finally reached her bra as pools of spit formed in the corners of his mouth.

Shelby wanted to stop and pull her tank top back in place but the strings of gum were all over her hands, and standing up would make everything even worse, so she resist the urge and warned him once more.

"Ok Larry, stop that, no more pulling on my tanktop."

But as the old Larry pretended to not understand a single word, he knew he had her in the position he wanted. His bony fingers took a firm hold of the skimpy material and with one smooth tug he pulled the tank top up over Shelby's bra, leaving the girl in a very awkward position with her top tugged just above her breasts.

Larry's eyes nearly bugged out of their sockets as he feasted his eyes on Shelby's generous rack encased in a lace bra inches away from his face.

Her firm full breasts were pressed together in a way that made her cleavage seem endless. The young tanned skin was bulging out of the cups and presenting the firm breast structure only teenage boobs could have.

Drool dribbled down Larry's chin as he stroked her soft naked back

Shelby shivered.

"Listen Larry, stop that right now, that is bad you hear me, stop it!"

But Larry continued to rub the soft, flawless skin of her back while looking in a daze. She felt like she was talking to the wall.

"Well Larry, you obviously don't comprehend what I'm saying, but you are mentally handicap so I should have known that," she said, suddenly feeling bad for yelling at him.

Shelby realized her bra covered tits were out in the open just inches from his eyes, but he was retarded so she figured he didn't know what he was doing. She didn't bother trying to fight it more, instead turning her focus towards the gum.

Larry grinned to himself realizing she was indeed as naïve as he had hoped and his plan was working.

He next slid his hands down to her skirt and in a swift motion tugged at it, trying to pull it up her thighs. As one hand tugged, the other started rubbing her silky tanned thighs up and down.

"Larry, hold still, I'm almost done," she said, but the damn gum just wasn't coming out. He had really stuck it in there pretty good.

As drool dripped from the corner of his mouth, he continued to pull at her skirt and rub her thighs.

Shelby got annoyed with his pulling on her skirt, so she finally came a bit closer so that he could pull the skirt up over her curvy hips and to her waist, exposing her small little laced panties that had a bow on them. His eyes were wide as saucers as he looked at the tight little twat tucked between those amazing thighs.

"Oh Larry, you are being bad tonight. Its cold in here Larry, I'm getting goose bumps. Hmm... you really made a mess Larry, this gum is not coming out easy. Oooh... Larry stop it, that tickles!" Larry was now rubbing both hands all over her thighs and her tummy.

"Larry if you only knew what you were doing, you would stop because I would get in big trouble!"

He couldn't believe it, his cock was throbbing hard under the sheets and his tongue was now hanging out as he drooled.

He then reached both hands down and grabbed each cheek of her perfect ass. He squeezed her teenaged buns hard, causing her to gasp and fall forward. This caused her bra-covered tits to smash into his face.

"Larry!" she squealed.

In order to regain her balance, she lifted her leg over his body so that she could straddle him. She softly rested her butt on his waist, so that she could lift her chest from his face and continue to pull the gum out.

Larry could take it no more now that she was straddling him, with her thong covered ass inches away from his cock.

He slid his hands up the back of her thighs, over her hot ass and up her soft back until he reached her bra clasp. She continued to pull at the gum while her tits dangled a mere inch from his face.

All of the sudden he thrust his old hips up so that his pulsating cock poked into her thong covered ass through the sheet.

"Larry, is that what I think it is?!" she said suddenly alarmed.

And then she realized he was unclasping her bra. In all his lust he suddenly blurted out a few words:

"Show them to me."

Shelby's eyes widened with fear as she now started to realize this was actually what he wanted... No playing or just a silly reflex, his intentions were now very clear.

The old retarded man was going after her boobs!

"L-Larry stop this right now! Please don't go any further!"

She desperately tried to get rid of the gum as the situation was clearly escalating and she had no intention of showing her proud breasts for the first time to this hideous old man of all people. She was now ready to get up and would clean up the mess later.

This was the moment he decided there was no turning back. As she went to stand up he pulled down on her waist, forcing her to fall back down on his lap straddling him. She gave a quick yelp before realizing what he actually did.

"Ok Larry now let me go; otherwise I'll let you be with gum on your head all week!"

A dark and sinister smile appeared on his old ragged face which made her shrink from being the responsible caretaker to a little girl submitting to whatever this old man had planned.

As she tried to push herself off him he suddenly became even stronger as he kept her forced down and returned his hands to her bra clasp. He used all the strength in his old legs to clamp down on the back of her calves, pinning her legs so that she couldn't get up.

"Larry please, let me go... don't do this, please."

But he had no intentions in stopping now. Instead he switched his eyes from hers to Shelby's large breasts, pushing out teasingly towards him. As she struggled he managed to finally release the clasp, causing the straps to come loose.

As she started to take in what was actually happening Larry lifted up the young girls bra cups and revealed Shelby's massive tits to his old eyes. They didn't sag one bit, thus standing out proudly, tanned and round, capped with two penny sized nipples.

"Nooo please Larry, you can't do this, this is forbidden, let me go at once!"

But Larry could only drool and mumble... and he was no longer acting.

"So nice boobs Shelby... hehe.. soooo nice and big... let me feel..."

And as Shelby froze in fear she saw a 68 year old retarded pervert reach out under her bra to grab at her proud 18 year old breasts. Her biggest fear was to be raped or molested by dirty old men, taking her beautiful young body for themselves. The fear was now coming to fruition as the man she so devotedly cared for the last couple of months appeared to be the old pervert of her nightmares.

As for Larry, his dream was about to come true as he grabbed the teenagers firm DD tits in his hands, sinking his old fingers into the firm soft flesh only a young girl like Shelby could have.

"Soffft.. sooo sooofft," He muttered.

He started to roughly knead her breasts, feeling their firm structure and roundness. She tried to push him away, smearing the sticky strands of gum all over his shirt and face. But he was way stronger as he pushed her back towards him, making it impossible for her to stand up. His other hand was still glued to her breasts, kneading her boobs like a potter shaping clay.

Shelby was still stunned. How could this happen? These kinds of people normally never think of such a thing let alone trying to molest her.

As she was now using all her force to fight him off he became mad, taking her tanktop with both hands, screaming something vague, and tearing her top in half.

Now dropping the shreds from her top and bra onto the floor, he pulled onto her long blond hair so her head was forced back. She instinctively reached with her hands to her head to stop the pain from his pulling. However, this made her arch her back and her breasts pushed out as far as possible, showing them off fully for the first time in her life.

Larry's mouth opened, leaking saliva all over his own shirt as he stared at two teenage breasts far more perfect than anything he'd ever seen. And he'd seen a lot of porn!

Shelby's firm round coveted breasts were the stuff of his greatest fantasies, the ones he jerked off to twice a day.

"Finally I get to know what real teenage DD tits taste like" he said almost grunting it out, licking his lips, and stooping down towards them.

In the corner of her eye Shelby caught his next move, but try as she might, she just couldn't bring herself to hit the old man. Instead she continued to plead with him while trying to wiggle her way out of his grip.

"N-no L-Larry.. don't do this.. please.. I won't tell anyone, please don't!"

But Larry buried his face between Shelby's glorious young boobs, drooling all over them as he licked his tongue over her soft skin.

Locking his lips over her nipples, he sucked them as hard as he could, nursing them like a little baby. But this was no baby... instead it was a hideous old man who lured this young beauty into his filthy scheme resulting in him ravishing the teenagers big breasts for his own perverted lusts.

Pools of spit dribbled down over Shelby's large breasts, completely soaking them with Larry's stinking saliva. She felt disgusted how the senile old man sucked and licked her proud boobs without her consent. How could this happen?

"Hmmmm Shelbbyyy.. sssooo deliciousss.. I want you to be mine hehe.. hmmm slrrrrrrppppp soo biggg.. so very soft and firm hmmm slrrrrrp."

This was the moment she started to doubt the man completely. This was not a mentally disabled man. This was a perverted old freak!

Though she discarded that thought right away, thinking it as too bizarre that a man would keep this charade up that long.

While still pulling on her hair and sucking on her breasts he'd managed to pull his pants off from under him with his remaining hand, revealing his rock hard cock pointing up from under his fat stomach. Finally he released Shelby's hair and brought his hands under her skirt, massaging her soft bum.

She was in shock and couldn't bring herself to hit the old man. As she tried to recover from the torment on her hair she felt him pulling away her panties until she heard a rip.

Just like that he ripped off her panties. Adding to her shock she looked down and realized Larry was suddenly naked from the waist down!

His old hard cock was pointing at her dangerously. She was almost frozen to see that he was actually guiding her pussy to his aching old cock.

"Noooo Larry.. please don't do this! You cannot do this Larry... stop it.. stop it right now! Noooo..."

But Larry was in trance, not hearing her pleas, pulling the protesting teenager up slightly with all his strength even though she wasn't heavy at all. He figured the heaviest thing on her body must be her breasts.

After one last attempt from Shelby to make him release her, he put her down firmly, plunging his cock into her young pussy with one quick thrust, ripping away her virginity.

"Aaaaaaahhhh.. you bastard! You're raping me you dirty old man aaahh!!"

Larry was living his dream feeling her incredibly tight pussy surrounding his old cock. He pulled her light body up and down at her waist, fucking the young babe on his lap.

He watched in awe at her beautiful face, her waving long blond hair and he big round breasts as they jiggled with each thrust. It was unbelievable to him how a girl this tight and lean could have such big boobs he thought... as he could almost see the outline of his cock through her smooth tight tummy as it went in deeper and deeper.

She had given up her fighting, the damage was already done. The dirty old pervert had actually deflowered her, taking her virginity by force.

Though it was a horrible experience being raped by this retarded old pervert, she was actually growing a feeling she liked and had never felt before.

She closed her eyes and thought of Chad, a boy at school she had a crush on.

Shelby was a very imaginative girl, and with all her fantasy skills she opened her eyes. Before her the dirty old pervert suddenly changed into Chad.

Maybe it was the horrible experience of being raped combined with her pussy being plowed for the first time that she wasn't thinking straight anymore.

"Chad... ooo Chad.. yessss take me!" She surprisingly blurted out.

Larry was surprised at her sudden outburst, but he fully embraced it as Shelby started to ride his cock by herself now. With a blurred look on her face she bent over to him mumbling Chad's name and kissed him right on his mouth.

Larry was stunned but took immediate advantage as he pushed his tongue inside Shelby's sweet mouth and kissed her deeply. The sweet taste of her mouth gave Larry extra energy as he was slobbering all over her mouth. Occasionally he licked the outsides of her lips, nose and cheeks.

With his hands now free he felt her tight body up and down again. His hands felt their way up over her smooth tummy and took both incredible breasts in his hands.

Kneading them roughly and feeling their heavy weight and firm and soft skin bulge up between his fingers, he groaned and grunted loudly as she rode his old stinky cock.

Shelby threw her head back, her face glistering with Larry's saliva, and she started to enjoy his groping, now completely believing it was Chad she was fucking instead of Larry.

"Aaah yes Chad, you like my boobs? Hmmm take them, take my big breasts Chad hmmm!"

As she arched her back more her giant knockers were pushed out further into Larry's greedy old paws.

He rolled her nipples between his fingers and pushed the teen's melons together, creating mouthwatering cleavage. As Shelby started to ride him more fiercely Larry felt he couldn't hold himself any longer. Burying his face between Shelby's perfect tits he sucked in as much of her breasts as he could, almost swallowing a whole boob, which left him gasping for breath.

"Ooo yesss, you're so fucking hot hmmm, I dreamed of this all my life. Take this you smoking hot babe... aaaaahhh!"

He screamed as he fired endless streams of cum deep into Shelby's young pussy, filling her up till the point it was leaking out of her. She screamed too as she was having her first orgasm, squeezing every drop of cum from Larry's old cock, while taking his head in her hands.

"Oooooh Chad yesss... fill me up hmmm..."

She pushed his face back to her boobs. Larry opened his mouth and salivated all over her boobs.

He licked and sucked them desperately as he continued to shoot his seed into her. He couldn't believe he was having a stunning young babe fucking him and telling him to fill her up with his cum. This was just like his wildest fantasies... a young girl with long blond hair and big round breasts on a tiny tanned body giving herself to him.

Kmaf
Kmaf
928 Followers
12