Mentor Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rubbed my hand against the outline of his cock for several moments, and was panting by the time I got him unzipped and slid the pants down his thighs, his cock springing up and out toward me. It wasn't just bigger than many I had seen – it was thicker too. I waited for him to wrestle his way out of his pants completely, and then moved over so he could lay down on his back.

I moved over him, gripping his shaft firmly with my hand. I pumped it slowly, up and down, remembering the smattering of hand jobs and blow jobs that I had given in college. This one was different. He was still – not thrusting against my hand, letting me set the pace.

I continued to pump it, then slowly moved down and with a tentative tongue tasted the moisture that was oozing from its tip. I slid my tongue in circles around the head of his cock, and then becoming more bold I took him into my mouth completely.

He moaned, reaching down to caress my hair with one hand as I continued to suck on him, taking his cock as far into my mouth as I could. At one point I started to gag and, teary eyed, stopped.

"Mmm...shh, it's okay," he murmured. I sat up and so did he. He leaned me back, his weight moving over me once again. Then he pushed my legs open wide, positioning himself over the top of me. I felt his cock teasing me, rubbing my clit. Then slowly, achingly, he pushed himself inside me.

I cried out, stretched much further than I had been by his fingers. But he took it slow, pushing just a little and then easing back, pushing and easing, until finally his entire cock was buried deep inside my pussy. I opened my eyes to see him hovering over me, his own eyes closed and a look of determination on his face.

"I'm okay," I whispered.

He nodded, leaning down and kissing me deeply as he slowly eased back and began to thrust. Like before, pain quickly gave way to pleasure, and I found myself starting to scream as he began thrusting harder and harder inside me, my legs automatically moving up to wrap around his waist.

Eventually he paused, moving me onto my hands and knees and kneeling behind him. His cock pressed into my pussy once again, and taking hold of my waist he began thrusting even more deeply inside of me. I cried out at as he fucked me, moaning as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and pulled, jerking my head back.

He pounded and pounded, and finally I felt my orgasm nearing. I cried out, feeling my pussy squeeze around his cock. Then, just as quickly, he pulled out and I felt something warm and wet splash against my back.

"God," he moaned. I felt him grab something, using it to wipe away the cum on my skin. Then I flopped over, looking up as he flopped back down onto the bed next to me. He was panting deeply and both of us were covered in sweat.

"Best consolation prize for losing an award, ever," I said.

He burst out laughing, gathering me close to him. "That was better than winning any prize," he said. "Mona...you are a treasure."

"Thank you," I said.

"Now. Are you going to tell me how old you are?"

I grinned. "Nope."

"Well, you were a virgin...so not over twenty-five," he said.

"Maybe...maybe not...." I teased, thrilling over the way he had put my virginity in the past tense, andwondering suddenly if he would regret what he had done once he found out just how young I really was. But that was a worry for another time.

I knew that what we had done would probably never go any further than this night. Apart from the age difference, we were both so busy...and he was married. Those thoughts on my mind, I curled up next to Simon and drifted off to sleep, knowing he wouldn't be there when I woke up in the morning.

12