Mentor Ch. 1

Story Info
Friend introduces young man to the world of D/s.
4.3k words
4.45
38k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/02/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers

"Congratulations Jeremy." Carl said looking at the young man in front of him. "Would you like a few pointers on how to keep a young bride happy and faithful?"

Carl was Jeremy's boss as well as a close friend. Jeremy had just told Carl that he had proposed to his girlfriend, Christy, and she had accepted. Carl was almost like a father to him and he respected his opinion on almost everything but still this calm question caught him off guard.

"Uh, sure Carl," he replied.

"Women are easy to understand." Carl said. "It's just that most men never learn the secret and then they are surprised when their wife or girlfriend cheats on them. It's sad really because it is avoidable in most cases. Oh sure there are a few women who go into the marriage knowing they will cheat, but most women go into marriage thinking that this one will last forever. They believe that they will always be true, and then time passes and they find themselves in the arms of a lover. I've been married to the same wonderful lady for fifteen years now and she has never `cheated' on me and she never will. I want you to have the same thing, Jeremy, so I'm going to tell you what my daddy told me."

"Okay." Jeremy said not really sure he believed Carl. He had always heard that women were impossible to understand and now a man he said it was easy. Jeremy knew Carl's wife. Ann was a real knockout and she acted like Carl hung the moon. Even the few times he had been alone with her she had revealed in her actions and words that she practically worshiped Carl. If there was a simple secret to getting a woman to act like that Jeremy knew that he wanted it.

"The secret is that women think they want a man to wait on them hand and foot. They think they want a sensitive, caring man who is not afraid to show his feelings. They think they want Woody Allen in Tom Cruise's body. This couldn't be further from the truth." Carl smiled at the shocked look on Jeremy's face. "It doesn't matter what you look like. Oh being a Tom Cruise look alike doesn't hurt, but once you have a woman ready to marry you looks are not that important." Carl paused and drew a deep breath as his young friend waited. "So, are you ready for the secret?" he asked.

"Okay, yeah, what is the secret?" Jeremy asked trying to act cool.

"Domination." Carl said softly.

"What?" Jeremy yelped. He stared at Carl slack jawed. "You can't be serious."

"I have never been more serious Jeremy." Carl said evenly. He looked at his young friend and smiled. "Not abuse. Domination. There is a big difference." Carl put his arm around his young friend. "Let me show you what I mean. Tonight at seven o'clock come to my house by yourself and I will give you a demonstration. Then we will talk." Carl patted Jeremy on the back and walked off leaving the young man standing staring at his boss in disbelief.

At seven o'clock sharp Jeremy rang the doorbell on Carl's suburban home. Ann answered the door just before he started to ring again and invited him in. She was a gorgeous woman. Her long black hair flowed down past her shoulders to the middle of her back accenting her pale face and high cheekbones. She had green eyes and a smallish nose that seemed perfect above her full lips. She wore a tight fitting t-shirt that accented her large breasts and slender waist and a pair of tight blue jean shorts showed that her hips had the classic fullness of a woman who kept herself fit but was not too skinny. She smiled at Jeremy and invited him in, turning around and leading him into the house with a sexy walk that just begged him to stare at her rounded butt. Before he could stop himself his body began to react with an immediate erection.

"Good God!" He thought to himself. Ann was at least ten years older than him, at least thirty five years old, but damn was she hot! Carl was a very lucky man.

Ann led Jeremy into the living room where Carl was sitting drinking a glass of wine.

"Oh Hi"Oh, hi, Jeremy." Carl said staring at his wife's ass as she flowed across the room. "Like what you see?"

"Ann is prettier every time I see her! Man you are one lucky dude." Jeremy said without taking his eyes off of the sexy woman as she walked into the kitchen.

"Tonight you will learn just how `lucky' I am, and hopefully you will realize that it is not luck at all." Carl smiled.

Jeremy remembered the conversation that had brought him to Carl's house and said. "You mean to tell me that you are some kind of bully to your wife and that is why she loves you?"

"No!" Carl said forcefully. "Not at all. Domination is not abuse or bullying or being cruel. It is actually a lot of work and very loving. If you are going to learn the secret of a happy marriage tonight then you are going to have to discard all of your prejudices and everything you think you know about domination and submission because everything anyone has ever told you has been a crock of shit!" Carl pointed to a comfortable looking chair near him. "Now sit down, shut up, and learn something."

Jeremy had never felt this chastised by his Carl before. He quickly sat down and stared at his feet.

"Now when a man dominates a woman, who do you think has control of the situation?" Carl asked quietly.

"By definition I would think it was the man." Jeremy answered.

Carl sighed. "You are wrong. The Subordinate, or sub, always has control. The person controlling, usually called the dom, for dominant, only has the illusion of control. Now when a man dominates a woman who do you think is the focus of pleasure?"

Jeremy was a quick learner. "The woman?" He asked.

"Yes, very good. Now why do you say that?" Carl asked.

"Because I would have thought it was the man, but I was sure I was wrong." Jeremy answered.

Carl laughed and said. "Well at least you're honest. It may seem to the casual observer that the dom is only pleasing himself, but in truth everything he does is to enhance the sub's pleasure. Even when he withholds pleasure or inflicts minor pain to the sub it is all calculated to bring, in the end, more pleasure to the sub."

"So you're telling me that your wife is submissive to you and everything you do is for her pleasure?" Jeremy looked at Carl, still not really believing him.

"Yes, usually anyway. I am not telling you that I don't get anything out of it. Far from it. I enjoy the power and the pleasure I get from our relationship very much but when it comes right down to it, the whole reason I do what I do is for her and she can stop it anytime. So you see it truly is the sub who has control." Carl picked up his glass and took a long sip of his wine. "That brings us to some of the basic rules in the game. There must be a way for the sub to stop or slow down what is going on. How you implement it is up to you. For Ann and I, we use the control word system. Years ago we agreed that the words `Yellow light' was a slow down control word and the words `Red light' was the stop control word. If she is in a position where she cannot talk then snapping her fingers is the stop control." Carl paused again to take another drink of his wine.

"I'm sorry, I am a terrible host. Would you like something to drink?" Carl said in an even tone.

"Sure what do you have?" Jeremy asked. His mind was spinning at what his Carl was telling him. Was he just having fun at his expense or was he serious about what he was saying? It sure sounded like he was serious.

"One more thing that you need to consider if you are going to enter this lifestyle is communicating when you are playing and when you are not. Very few people are twenty four seven dominant and submissive. Ann and I use her middle name, Robin, as my queue to her that we are playing. Now I think you should see a demonstration of what I am talking about. Sit tight and do not say anything until I tell you, okay?"

"Uh sure, Carl." Jeremy said, wondering to himself what had happened to the drink.

"Robin come in here!" Carl's tone was forceful enough that it made Jeremy jump just a little.

Ann hurried into the room and dropped to her knees in front of Carl with her head bowed.

"Our guest would like something to drink. Take care of him please." Carl said.

Ann smiled slightly and then said. "Yes, Master." Instead of sounding corny to Jeremy just the way she said it made it sound natural. She stood up and turned to face Jeremy. "What would you like, sir?" she purred sexily.

"What do you have?" Jeremy felt self conscious having this extraodinarily beautiful woman talking to him in a tone that just dripped with sexuality.

"We have red wine, white wine, beer, soft drinks, tea, coffee, or water, Sir." Ann said in the same sexy polite voice.

"A beer, I guess." Jeremy said.

Ann left and the two men sat in silence for a minute or two, and then she reappeared with a cold mug full of beer. She handed Jeremy the mug and then stood waiting.

"Well thank him properly, Robin." Carl said with a slight smile on his face.

Ann looked over at Carl and then knelt in front of Jeremy. She bowed her head and said softly. "Thank you for letting me to serve you, Sir. Is there anything else I may do for you?"

Jeremy looked down at Ann kneeling in front of him and wasn't sure what he should do now. He looked at Carl but he just shrugged his shoulders so Jeremy said. "Uh, I guess not."

Ann stood up and walked over to Carl and then knelt in front of him. Carl reached forward and petted her head softly. "How long until supper is ready, my pet?" He asked her.

"Ten more minutes, Master." She said softly.

"Mmm, time for you to get dressed for supper then. You will find your clothes laid out on the bed for you, Robin." Carl pulled his hand back and Ann stood up and walked out of the living room toward the master bedroom.

After she had gone Carl looked over at Jeremy who sat in his chair still looking shocked. "Now did that look abusive or bullying to you?" Carl asked.

"No, not at all. Uh, she really likes being submissive like that?" Jeremy said still staring at the door after Ann.

"Oh yes, actually most women do. As in all things there are exceptions to every rule. There are some very dominant women and there are some just plain bitches. If you have the last kind all I can say is run for your life. If you like the dominant kind then by all means find one but I have met Christy and I am positive that she will make a wonderful submissive. I am just as positive that she does not know it yet." Carl watched Jeremy's face as he told him this, looking for a reaction.

"So how do I tell her?" Jeremy asked. He couldn't help but think that he could get to like the kind of lifestyle Carl and Ann enjoyed.

"Oh, no. You don't tell her Jeremy. You show her and I'll help you with that." Carl said.

Both men sat in awkward silence until Ann reappeared, dressed for dinner. She had changed out of the t-shirt and tight shorts and into a see through white silk blouse and a very short white skirt. She was not wearing a bra and both men could clearly see her erect nipples under the sheer material. The skirt was not at all tight, more like a cheerleaders skirt and it was short enough that when she walked it bounced up revealing that she had no panties on under it.

Ann walked through the room pausing only for a second. "Master, shall I serve supper now?" She asked.

Carl smiled. "Please do."

"Yes, Master." Ann said and turned and went into the dining room.

Carl looked over at Jeremy. "Please try to keep your composure, Jeremy." He said smiling at his young friends incredulous expression.

"Uh, yeah, oh holy shit. She is hot!" Jeremy said.

"Just wait, it gets better," Carl promised.

The two men rose and went into the dining room. The table was sat with just two plates and Ann stood to one side looking down. When she saw Carl enter the room she hurried to his chair and drew it out for him. She held his chair as he sat and then returned to the same spot she had been in.

"Aren't you going to eat with us Ann?" Jeremy asked.

"No, she will eat another time." Carl said. "Right now her job is to serve us." He picked up his knife and fork and cut a small bite of the thick steak that was on his plate. He put the bite in his mouth and nodded. "Perfect, Robin. You have done a magnificent job again. Now get under the table and suck my cock while I eat."

Jeremy had also begun to eat and he nearly choked when Carl said the last sentence. He regained his composure and watched as Ann happily crawled under the table. Very soon he could hear the obvious noises of her slurping on Carl's cock. He could not help himself and he looked under the table.

"Oh where are my manners tonight." Carl said when he noticed Jeremy bent over. "Robin, you should do our guest first."

Jeremy almost fell out of his seat when Carl said that, but he sat still as Ann crawled over to him and then unzipped his pants and pulled his mostly erect cock out of his pants. She licked him from the base of his cock to the tip and then back down. Her tongue slid all around his balls and she sucked one of them into her mouth and held it there for just a second. Across the table Carl smiled at the expression on Jeremy's face. It was easy to see that the young man was in heaven and hell at the same time. Just then Ann took Jeremy's cock into her mouth and deep throated him. He could feel his cock pressing against the back of her throat for just a second and then she pushed it past. Each time she swallowed he felt a ripple of constriction on his rod and the sensation of that and of Ann's tongue caressing the bottom of his cock as she moved up and down on him quickly drove him over the edge.

Ann felt Jeremy's cock swell and then his balls jumped once, twice, three times and suddenly her throat was being flooded by his cum. She sucked hard on his throbbing rod, swallowing everything he pumped into her mouth. When he stopped cumming Ann carefully licked his dick clean and placed it back inside his pants.

When she was done with Jeremy she crawled back to Carl under the table and began to suck his cock once more. He was much more in control and she continued to suck his prick while he ate and talked to Jeremy.

"You see, Jeremy, Ann is really a terrible slut. If I didn't dominate her she would fuck every man who came to our door. All women are sluts really. Some hide it. Some repress it. But they are all sluts. Oh yes, there are exceptions to every rule but, by and large the vast majority of women are sluts and once you learn to dominate them, once you learn the trick of showing them that they are a submissive slut, you will find that understanding them is easy." Carl and Jeremy talked as they ate and Ann continued to pleasure her master.

When they had finished eating Carl stood up, letting Ann put his cock back into his pants, and then he and Jeremy went back into the living room. Ann immediately began to clean the table and in just a few minutes she came into the living room with them.

"Ah, your chores are done then, Robin?" Carl asked her.

"Yes, Master. All done." Ann replied.

"Good, then you may strip for us." Carl said in a matter of fact voice.

Ann began to remove her clothing in a utilitarian way but Carl stopped her with a sharp question.

"What are you doing, Robin?" he asked.

Ann stopped stripping immediately and quickly said "I am stripping, Master, like you told me to do."

"Ah, but it is not polite to strip like that in front of our guest. Go put some music on and then give us a proper show."

"Yes, Master." Ann quickly refastened the few buttons on her blouse she had managed to get undone before Carl stopped her and then swayed over to the entertainment center. She started a slow sensuous song and then glided back to the center of the room. Ann began to dance very slowly and very seductively. Slowly unbuttoning each button on her silk blouse as she swayed and moved to the music.

Jeremy was entranced by her. He couldn't take his eyes off of her. Somewhere deep inside him a twinge of guilt at his feelings was sparked, but as quickly as it appeared it went away. He stared as Ann removed her silk blouse and held it in front of her for just a second before dropping it and revealing her magnificent breasts. As she did Jeremy gasped and Carl gave a low chuckle at his young friend's reaction.

"Would you like to fuck her?" Carl asked Jeremy.

"What! You're kidding right? You said she never cheated on you." Jeremy never took his eyes off of Ann's mesmerizing breasts.

"And if I tell her to fuck you, and she does, she still will not be cheating on me. Cheating is done without permission." Carl said still smiling at Jeremy.

"Uh, yeah, I guess that sounds right." Just then it dawned on him that the possibility existed that he would get to fuck Ann and his already hard cock leapt inside his pants. "Do you really mean it? You would let me fuck her?" He asked quickly.

"Yes, but let her finish her dance first. I think you are enjoying it." Carl said.

"Oh damn, she is so hot, Carl, so fucking hot!" Jeremy was almost drooling as Ann turned so that her back was to him and then slowly pushed her skirt down. She swung her ass in a wide circle and dropped her chest down as she continued to lower her skirt, giving Jeremy a fantastic view of her lovely ass and pussy. Then when the skirt went below her knees she dropped it and raised each leg up and stepped out of the skirt. Once out of her clothes she continued to dance in front of Jeremy.

Carl waited a few minutes letting Jeremy stare at his beautiful wife's pussy and tits and then said softly. "Okay, Robin, fuck him now."

Ann smiled and moved to straddle Jeremy's lap. She stood there, slightly bent over, and began taking his clothes off. Jeremy helped as much as he could, but he was so nervous that he actually was more of a hindrance than a help. Soon Ann had Jeremy nude and she knelt in front of him for a few minutes licking his cock up and down and then taking it into her mouth. As she sucked on Jeremy's hard meat Carl rose and knelt behind her. He reached between her legs and began rubbing her pussy. His hand was instantly soaked with her juices and he reached his now wet hand up to show Jeremy.

"You see, she is so wet already. She needs to be fucked. Are you ready to give her what she needs?" Carl asked.

"Oh hell yeah!" Jeremy replied with enthusiasm.

Ann stood up and moved forward until she was straddling Jeremy. She lowered herself down and reached between her legs guiding the young man's cock into her hot pussy. Once the head of his cock moved between her swollen cunt lips, Ann dropped herself fully onto his cock driving it deep. She and Jeremy both gasped and then sat still for just a second. She clenched her pussy muscles around his cock and then began to fuck him hard and fast. She pushed up and dropped back down so quickly that her tits began to bounce around, slapping Jeremy in the face. He reached up and grabbed them and began sucking on them with gleeful enthusiasm.

After several minutes of sucking on Ann's perfect tits, Jeremy began to cum. He yelled and pulled Ann's tits hard as he shot cum deep into her. Ann began to shake uncontrollably and then she gritted her teeth and groaned loudly as her orgasm tore through her body. Both lover's bodies spasmed and they grabbed each other for support as their bodies released the energy that had been building inside them.

When Ann could again move Carl told her to clean Jeremy back up and then dress him. She followed his orders, carefully licking the young man's cock clean of both their juices and then helping him put his clothes back on. When she was done Carl ordered her to stand in the center of the room and wait. Quickly she took her place, well aware that Jeremy's cum was now dripping down her thighs.

"Now, Jeremy, what do you think of that?" Carl asked his friend.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers
12