Mentor Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeremy was still staring at Ann, but he spoke fairly calmly. "Wow! It was great, but I don't think my Christy would ever go for this kind of thing. She is very nice and proper. I just can't imagine her acting like this or letting me dominate her."

Carl shook his head. "Would you like her to?"

"Well yeah, what guy wouldn't? I mean holy shit!" Jeremy said.

"I can show you how to train her to be your slut." Carl paused for a few seconds.

"Are you sure it will work? I mean what if she is disgusted and leaves me and I never see her again?" Jeremy looked at Carl, the impact of what they were talking about had finally set in.

"Well." Carl said. "very few things in life have no risk, but I will tell you this. If you do as I tell you and she does get disgusted or offended then she is not worth worrying about because if that happens I guarantee you that if you don't do this then in five years you and her would not be fucking each other and she would be cheating on you anyway."

"Oh man. I don't know Carl, I mean, I think I really love Christy." Jeremy said. His face showed the conflict raging inside him. He really wanted the lifestyle that he now knew Carl and Ann shared, but he felt that there was no way Christy would go for it.

Carl smiled and said softly. "That is why you must do as I say." Carl turned to Ann. "Ann, tell Jeremy how you feel about our lifestyle, please."

Jeremy noted that Carl had not used their command word Robin. He knew that what Ann told him was what she felt not what Carl was commanding her to tell him.

"Jeremy, I love our lifestyle. When Carl and I first began to date I was this terrible prude. I had been raised in a family where sex was never discussed and it was obvious that my parents no longer loved each other. I knew that my mom was having affairs on dad and I think he knew, too. They were miserable and I was miserable. Then Carl began showing me how special I was. He showed me how to enjoy my body and how to give into my feelings. He showed me that what I felt was natural and beautiful and that instead of repressing my sexuality I should express my sexuality. By making me submissive to him he released me from my guilt and I love him with all my being. That is why I gave myself to him and why I am submissive to him. I trust him and I know he will never hurt me. Oh sure sometimes there is some pain but it is a part of the sexual experience and Carl never inflicts pain without pleasure." Ann paused and looked into Jeremy's eyes. "We have met Christy and I know that if you do as Carl says she will be a good wife to you for the rest of your life. She has a spark in her that is just waiting for the right man to fan into a fire and when it catches hold and begins burning it will burn forever. She already loves you or she wouldn't have agreed to marry you. Now you must do as Carl says and take that love to the next level."

"Wow!" Was all that Jeremy could muster. He sat there quietly for several minutes with Ann now kneeling in front of him holding his hands. "Okay! I want to know what to do." He finally said to Carl.

Carl smiled broadly and then said. "Well first fuck Robin up the ass while I fuck her cunt. Then we will talk while she cleans herself up."

12