Mentor Ch. 2

Story Info
Jeremy brings Christy into the wonderful world of submission.
5.8k words
4.55
31.9k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/02/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers

Jeremy had been `training' Christy, his fiance, for six weeks now, carefully doing everything Carl had told him to do. He was surprised at how well it had worked, and now he felt like she would be ready for the night Jeremy and Carl planned for her. Christy didn't know she was being trained, but each time she and Jeremy were together he took her one step closer to submitting to him. Their wedding was planned for this weekend, just two days away, but before they were married Jeremy planned for Christy to give herself to him fully.

It had all started the day Jeremy had told his boss, Carl, that he had proposed to Christy and she had accepted. That led to a conversation and a night he would never forget. Carl first told him how to keep Christy happy and faithful and then showed him the benefits of doing as he said. At first Jeremy was reluctant, even disbelieving, but Carl had invited him to his house and then shown him how Anne, Carl's beautiful wife, submitted to him. The clincher was when Anne herself told Jeremy that she loved the lifestyle and would never willingly give it up.

So Jeremy listened to Carl explain just how to lead his wonderful Christy down the path to submission. It was slow at first but now he could see progress each day. Christy now willingly obeyed his orders without even thinking. Last night she had even willingly let him take pictures of her nude, something his prim and proper Christy would not have even considered just six weeks ago. When he handed her a cock shaped dildo and told her to put it in her pussy she only hesitated a second. When he looked displeased she quickly pressed the large head to her pouty cunt lips and pushed it inside her. He had taken pictures of her fucking herself with the plastic cock and then praised her for being so wonderful and telling her how beautiful she was and how pleased he was with her.

He could still remember the glow in her eyes as he praised her and how they had made love for over two hours after that. "Yes." Jeremy thought, "She's ready for tonight and I will have the perfect wife. The perfect submissive wife." He smiled and then got up from the couch in his apartment.

"Christy, come here." He said loudly enough for her to hear even though she was in the next room. He only had to wait a few seconds before she came running into the room.

"Yes Jeremy, what is it?" She asked as soon as she stood in front of her.

"We are going over to Carl and Anne's house tonight for supper." Jeremy said firmly. "We will have supper with them and then we have some things we have to discuss before Saturday."

"What would you like me to wear?" The beautiful girl asked, not even questioning his statements.

"I'll lay out your outfit for you tonight." Jeremy told her. "Go take a bath and get nice and clean for us. When you get out you may dress and we will leave."

"Okay Jeremy, Thank you for laying out my outfit for me." Christy waited until Jeremy turned and walked back toward the bedroom and then she headed to take her bath. Once in the bathroom she stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. Pretty blonde hair flowed around her pale face and accented her blue eyes beautifully. Her lips were full and her cheeks were high and almost, but not quite, chubby. The overall effect was beautiful and she was proud of how she looked. As she unbuttoned her blouse and revealed her firm white breasts with their large pink, almost pencil eraser shaped, nipples she reflected on how she never wore bras anymore. She used to just a few weeks ago but then Jeremy had complimented her on how much more beautiful she was without one and it just seemed right to not wear them anymore. Panties were the same way. Now she only wore panties during `that time of the month'.

Christy admired her breasts for just a second longer and then slid her skirt down and off exposing her now shaved pussy. That was another recent change. After one of their best lovemaking sessions Jeremy had casually commented on how he would love it if she would shave her pussy for him. Now it was a daily routine for her. She shaved her legs and her pussy at the same time and she found that just the act of shaving around her cunt excited her. She really liked the way Jeremy had taken charge of their lives since he proposed to her. She liked the fact that he showed her how to please him and made no bones about what he wanted her to do for him.

She smiled into the mirror. She would never tell anyone how he treated her because they would not understand but she was proud of his demeanor and just wanted to make him happy. In turn he seemed very pleased with her efforts to please him and that made her proud. Christy turned and started the bath water and waited for it to warm up before stepping gently into it. She slipped down into the water and began washing herself gently. Her mind wandered back to the many changes that had happened in her life since Jeremy proposed. She had been so shy then, not wanting anyone to notice her. She had always acted proper and took care not to do anything that would embarrass her or her family. Jeremy had shown her that she was beautiful, even sexy. He had taken her to bars and danced sexily with her. He had even let her dance with a few other guys and even though she would never tell Jeremy this, a few had put their hands on her and she had felt them getting erect as they danced.

It made her proud that she could have that effect on men and she wanted to do it more but only if Jeremy was there to protect her. Christy thought more about the men she had danced with and soon she found that her pussy was getting heated up so she slipped her hand down and began to rub her puffy cunt. She remembered Jeremy asking her to pose nude for him and how he had given her the plastic dildo. As she had fucked herself with it Jeremy took pictures and she fantasized about fucking the different men she had danced with. Each time in her fantasies Jeremy was there telling her to fuck them. He would tell her just what he wanted her to do to each of the men.

In only a matter of minutes Christy came hard rubbing her clit in the bathtub. She continued to gently rub her pussy as her body calmed down and then she rinsed off and got out of the tub. She dried off slowly, her mind still drifting over her fantasies, and then wrapped a towel around her body and opened the bathroom door. She walked quickly to the bedroom and then stopped as Jeremy stood there scowling. "Is something wrong, dear?" she asked, hoping his look was not directed at her.

"I was just thinking how frumpy it looks when you walk around with a towel around you like that." He said with clear disappointment oozing from each word.

Christy's heart dropped and she looked down. He was right she did look frumpy with this big towel wrapped around her body. "I'm sorry Jeremy, I wasn't thinking. It, well it just seemed natural to come out this way. I'm so sorry. I don't ever want to look frumpy for you."

"I know you don't, Christy." He said slowly coming toward her. "Here let's go try it again huh, without the towel this time." He led her back into the bathroom and took the towel from her leaving her standing naked beside the tub. He walked out and closed the door behind him.

Christy waited for a few seconds and then opened the door to the bathroom again. She walked nude down the hallway and into the bedroom where Jeremy was once again standing by the bed.

"Oh that is so much better, my love." He said brightly. "You are so absolutely gorgeous like that. Maybe you should go without clothes more often, at least here at home."

"Would you like that, Jeremy?" Christy asked smiling at his compliments.

"Yes dear, I would like that very much." Jeremy smiled. It was so easy to get her to do exactly what he wanted, and now he was sure that she would be nude at home most if not all of the time. "Now let's get ready to go."

In fact Jeremy was already ready. He had dressed while Christy was taking her bath. He had also carefully laid out her clothes for the evening. On the bed lay a black silk blouse, just opaque enough to hide her large nipples, a red skirt that would reach to about four inches above her knees and split a further eight inches up, red stockings with matching garter belt and red high heel shoes. Christy looked over the clothes and smiled. She knew just how slutty she would look in that outfit and she knew how much Jeremy liked it when she looked slutty. She took her time dressing and then putting on her makeup, just the way Jeremy liked, and did her hair.

When she was done she looked into the mirror and smiled. She almost looked like a whore but she loved it and she knew Jeremy would be proud of her.

Jeremy watched her dress and put on her makeup without saying a word. He noted how she took care to apply her makeup just like he had told her to two weeks ago and how she did her hair just like he liked too. He smiled and walked over to her. Putting his hands on her shoulders he leaned down and kissed her neck softly. "You are so lovely tonight. You look so sexy." Jeremy said softly. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, my love, I'm ready." Christy said smiling at her adoring fianc‚.

They walked out to the car and Jeremy drove them over to Carl and Anne's home. On the way Jeremy talked to Christy about how things would be after they were married. He spoke softly but firmly and Christy listened intently to each word, nodding assent as he spoke.

When they arrived, Jeremy walked around the car and opened the door for Christy. When they had first started dating she would never wait for him but now she always let him open her door for her. She slid out of the seat and they walked up to the front door. Jeremy rang the doorbell and they waited until Anne let them in.

Anne was stunning. Her long black hair flowed down past her shoulders to the middle of her back accenting her pale face with its high cheekbones. She had green eyes and a smallish nose that seemed perfect above her full lips. She answered the door in a long black evening gown that almost reached the floor. Both sides of the gown were split all the way above her waist. The top of the gown plunged down below her belly button revealing the creamy skin of her flat stomach and the inside half of both of her large breasts. She smiled at Jeremy and Christy and invited them in.

As they entered the home, Carl came up to them and shook Jeremy's hand and then lifted Christy's hand gently to his lips. Christy blushed at the gesture and looked Carl over quickly. He was wearing a light blue dress shirt with the collar open and no tie. His tan slacks fit loosely enough to be comfortable but did not hide the large bulge of his crotch. Christy blushed again when she noticed that. A few weeks ago she would have never even thought of such a thing but now it seemed right to notice other people's sexuality. Christy looked from Carl over to Anne again and noted how very sexy she was. Anne was a little older than Jeremy and her, maybe thirty five with Carl being thirty seven or thirty eight, but she was incredibly beautiful. Her gown accented all her curves and hugged her body closely. The split sides revealed she had no panties on and it would have been impossible for her to wear a bra with the gown's neckline. Christy almost wished she could see just a little more of the lovely lady's breasts, maybe just a hint of her nipples but she could not.

"Come in. Come in. Oh, Christy, you look so lovely tonight. Doesn't she, Anne?" Carl said leading the young couple into the living room.

"Yes dear, she is absolutely gorgeous." Anne answered looking Christy up and down with a hungry look.

When they were all seated in the living room Carl looked over at Jeremy. "So how is it going?"

"Very well. Everything you told me has worked perfectly. I believe she is ready." Jeremy smiled. He still felt a little nervous. Tonight he would find out if his work had really paid off. It all depended on how Christy reacted. Would she agree to what was going to be proposed tonight or would she storm out, offended and hurt?

"Well then. Why don't we leave Anne and Christy alone for a few minutes while we get some drinks." Carl said looking at Jeremy meaningfully and then standing up.

"Sure, Carl." Jeremy said also getting to his feet.

Once they were in the kitchen Carl got the glasses down and began mixing a Tom Collins for each of them. "We'll give Anne about ten minutes or so with Christy and then go back. Tonight is a critical step in Christy's training. Right now Anne is explaining to her about our relationship and what it means to be submissive. Anne will let us know if Christy needs a demonstration or if she's ready to move to the next step. If she's ready then you will talk to her about what it means for her to submit to you. Once you have done that, you must ask her to submit to you. If she agrees then we'll leave you two alone for a little while to let you discuss control words and signals and then we'll all eat and just see where the night takes us."

"And what if she doesn't agree?" Jeremy asked nervously.

"Then you have either more work to do or a decision to make. Jeremy, look at it this way. If she is just reluctant then she may just need a little more training. If she is adamant then you need to decide what you want your life together to be. If she flatly refuses then perhaps she's not the one for you, but, of course, the decision is yours. I can't make it for you." Carl put his hand on Jeremy's shoulder and squeezed gently. "I know you are nervous. It's a critical moment in your and Christy's relationship, but relax. I have quite a bit of experience with women and all of it tells me that she'll readily accept you as her master. In fact if I were to make a prediction I would say that Christy is more submissive even than Anne, and maybe a little hotter too."

Jeremy took a sip of the drink Carl had made for him and then took a deep breath. "You're right, Carl. I've seen it the last few weeks. I know she likes being submissive to me. I guess what I'm worried about is whether or not she knows she likes it."

Carl gave a little laugh. "You will see. Now let's go see how the girls are doing."

The two men walked back into the living room. Anne and Christy were sitting together on the large leather couch holding hands and smiling at each other. Anne looked up as the men entered and smiled at Carl. "Your timing is perfect Carl, as always. Why don't we go get supper ready and let the two lovebirds talk?"

Carl nudged Jeremy and gave him a pat on the back. "Just do like we planned and you will be okay." He said quietly and then led Anne back into the kitchen.

Jeremy sat beside Christy and offered her the extra drink he was carrying. "What do you think about Anne and Carl?" He asked searching his fiance's eyes for a clue as to how she was feeling.

"Oh, Jeremy, do you think that maybe we could have what they have?" Christy leaned forward and smiled at him, her eyes almost pleading.

"That is why I brought you here tonight Christy. I want you to give yourself to me, not just in marriage, but in submission. But I also want you to know what you are doing before you agree to anything." Jeremy's voice was soft and firm. He paused briefly and sat his drink down on the small table in front of the couch. "If you choose to submit to me then you must do whatever I say. You must trust me explicitly and always obey me." Jeremy smiled at the loving expression on her face and he continued, "We will have control words that you may use at anytime to slow down what is happening or to stop what is happening but you are only to use them when it's absolutely necessary. Do you understand what I'm asking?"

"Yes, oh yes, Jeremy. Anne told me about the control words and how she was in control but truly submissive. Do you know that she has never once used her control words?" Christy sat her drink down on the coffee table in front of her, taking care to set it on a coaster and then put her hands into her lap.

"No. I didn't know that, but it doesn't surprise me. Carl is very much in love with Anne, just as I am in love with you. He would never want to do anything that would hurt her." Jeremy took Christy's hands in his own and gently held them.

"You will never hurt me either." Christy said softly still looking at him with all the love in her soul.

"Will you give yourself to me tonight, Christy?" Jeremy asked, his voice calmer than he felt.

"Yes, Jeremy, I give myself to you. If you will have me." Christy lowered her eyes.

"I am honored, Christy." Jeremy meant it. He truly felt honored and blessed to have such a wonderful girl give herself to him. "We will use the same system as Carl and Anne then. Your middle name, Lynn, will be your signal that we are `playing' and `yellow light' will be your slow down control word. `Red light' will be your stop control word. If for some reason you are unable to speak then snapping your fingers will be a stop signal. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Jeremy, I understand." Christy said softly.

Jeremy smiled and pulled Christy to him and into his arms. He held her tightly for a second and then pulled back a little and kissed her lips gently. "Let's go tell Carl and Anne the good news." He said. Over dinner Anne and Christy happily chattered and giggled like little girls while Carl and Jeremy ate and watched. Both women were beautiful and very sexy but tonight Christy was almost glowing.

After dinner they all went back into the living room. "Robin," Carl said firmly, "come sit at my feet. I believe that Jeremy would like to provide us with a show tonight."

"Yes, Carl, I would." Jeremy smiled as he spoke. "Lynn, please stand in the middle of the room."

"Yes, Jeremy." Christy said and started to obey.

"You will call me master, Lynn, at all times. Do you understand me?" Jeremy's tone was very firm but not angry.

"I'm sorry, Jer. uh Master." Christy looked down, embarrassed by her first mistake.

"Better. Now here are the rules. You will always call me Master as I have already said. You will obey without hesitation. Any time you fail to do either of these you will be punished appropriately. Do you understand?" Jeremy looked at Christy's down turned face.

"Yes, Master, I understand." Christy could not believe how wet she was getting just from standing here. Jeremy had not even touched her but just submitting to him in front of Carl and Anne was so very erotic.

"Good girl. Now I want you to do a very sexy strip tease for us." Jeremy said softly.

Christy jerked her face to look Jeremy in the eye. She really hadn't expected him to order her to strip in front of Carl, but she swallowed hard and decided that if she was going to submit to Jeremy then she was going to do it right. She began to slowly sway and unbutton the black blouse she was wearing.

"Robin, put on some music for our entertainer, quick now." Carl said and Anne jumped from the floor to quickly start a slow love song playing on their sound system. When the music was going she returned to sit by Carl's feet and watch as Christy reached the last button on her blouse.

Christy was not wearing a bra and as she moved to the music her large full breasts swayed into and then out of view as she unbuttoned her blouse. When all the buttons were opened she turned and eased the silk from her shoulders and down her back before turning back and showing the three appreciative viewers her breasts. The milk white skin stood in beautiful contrast to the black fabric and the deep pink of her large nipples that now pushed out from her breasts almost a half inch and created an erotic effect that quickly stiffened both men's cocks.

Anne slid her hand up Carl's leg until her hand brushed over his now bulging cock. She began rubbing him and this just made his cock harder. Carl looked down at his wife and she gave him a naughty smile.

Ray Dario
Ray Dario
337 Followers
12