Mentor to Her Eager Younger Student

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked me what was wrong and I thought for a moment before answering "Absolutely nothing! You have awakened something in me I was never directly aware." He wanted to know what it was and I waited much later to tell him after we'd recovered once more. I'd drenched him and created a wet spot on the sheets under him as it ran down his inner thighs but it wasn't all me because he too had climaxed.

I'd only heard of simultaneous orgasms between partners a few times but I'd just experienced one. A whimsical thought flashed through my mind that I could write my own thesis now.

We played through the night and I got more of the oral I'd so long craved and at midnight we took a shower together and he returned much of what I'd been giving him. That's also when I found he could lift and handle me like a rag doll. I seemed to weigh nothing to him and he loved listening to me squeal.

The next morning I sent him to the office again to extend our stay through Saturday night and we used the entire time to learn more of each other. Pizza at lunch that next day and then we went out to dinner. I'd forgotten about the original reason I'd agreed to teach for those few weeks to refresh my education and gain enough money to break even with my charge card.

Then too we found two weeks later that the original instructor had just asked for a Sabbatical for the rest semester. He'd survived an operation that turned out to be an easy fix to his health but I suppose after so much worry he needed time to recover.

I was happy to stay as the instructor for both that class and advisor to several of the students needing one.

I still work there and my first is still with me. He barely notices the age difference and doesn't care. He's earned his PhD now and I was amazed at the work he'd done in his writing. He too teaches now and he's asked me several times to marry him but I've put it off. I'd like to but I really don't want to saddle him with an old lady as his wife in later years. If anything the sex is even better to me.