Mentoring Britney Ch. 04

Story Info
Young barmaid doubles up for the first time.
3.8k words
4.18
36.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/02/2022
Created 05/14/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers

After breakfast, I had to decide how to mentor the beautiful young Britney for the rest of the weekend. My thoughts had not really progressed past introducing her to anal, which had been achieved. Both I and the chap she had spent the night with were fully aware that she enjoyed sex in both holes. "What would the lovely Britney like to do for the rest of the weekend, have you any ideas?"

"Sorry mentor, I only do as I am told it is your job, for which you are getting rewarded, to have the ideas. Talking of your reward if you don't send we out on the prowl at lunch time we could watch a video together."

"I was thinking of sending you on the pull this lunchtime, but it was a no condom assignment."

She looked at me with a raised eyebrow and said "I very much like the feel of your cum squishing around in my various holes, must see what it tastes like later. But my guardian angel would not like me going out without a condom."

"You would not need a condom with the person I have in mind." She was looking very puzzled, "I was going to tell you to find a girl to bring back to play with you."

This did bring a small blush to her face, "Not really high, if in fact on, my priority list but if my mentor tells me to I would have to try."

"I think your idea of staying in this afternoon seems preferable, we will leave the other task, at least for now. You did mention a priority list, is your mentor allowed any clues of what it contains?"

She was sitting on the chair looking at me in silence for some time, her face was colouring up. "You have been absolutely right pushing me into giving a blow job, then pushing me into loosing my virginity. It did not even take you long to push me into receiving the pleasures of anal sex. You have also given several demonstrations on how effective fingers and mouth can be when used properly."

I stood up and standing beside her, massaged her shoulders and said, "Yes, those items were on your priority two weeks ago, but they have been ticked off – what is at the top of the list now?"

"If I tell you what I am thinking I know you will make me try them."

Using my thumbs, I massaged the very nape of her neck and said, "I will never 'make' you try anything, I am happy to push you in the direction you want to go. It will be better for both of us if I know where you want to go next."

"I did, using my own initiative, with your target to reach, have the pleasure of several cocks in rapid succession so gang bang type scenario is no longer near the top. I have had a cock in my pussy, and I have had a cock in my ass but on different occasions."

Continuing my attention to her neck, I gave her a kiss on the top of her head and said "Good girl that was not too difficult to get out was it? I am sure something can be sorted, perhaps this evening. I need a bit more though that one is too easy, at least for me."

"They next one I just cannot tell you, perhaps if I mention that it is my 'off' period this coming week." Her face was now turning very red and she added quietly, "Chantal liked some special treatment prior to that."

It was now me that was sitting there lost for words and thinking, I had several problems with that request. The first was that why on earth would I want to bruise her perfect body, and the other was although I had written about it I had no experience at all. I did not even have any equipment, I would have to give some thought on some mild treatment and improvise.

"Right, tonight mentor says you should go out and find a guy, possibly one of your previous conquests. I am sure if you offer, he will be able to find a mate. The three of you then come back here and you let them, both together, enjoy your body. I had better give you six condoms, the number used is not important, but they must use both your ass and your pussy at the same time."

Britney stood up and took me by the hand "Thank you, as always I will try and achieve your suggestion, now we can go and watch some video." I managed to wheel my computer table reasonable near my leather sofa and balanced the key board and mouse on the arm. I sat down at one end and a supple young body curled up beside me resting her head on my lap.

I had so many clips to choose from that I was not sure of the exact content, but I started a twelve-minute one showing double penetration. Two white guys giving an attractive brunette energetic attention, although rather rough, for the whole clip. The girl looked more enthusiastic than most even though it included very rough mouth fucking and ended with the usual money shot with cum over her face.

While watching I had a very pleasant time gently caressing her tits, I had released them from her blouse. She was watching but giving my chest a rub under my shirt. She would occasionally give my cock a rub; it was still in my trousers. From the reaction, I could feel in her nipples coinciding with strokes of my cock several things were of particular interest to her.

She liked it when they were in both holes, presumably anticipating later, but also showed interest in some of the rougher elements such as a sequence when one of the guys had his hand around the girls' throat while the other pounded away at her ass. Rather surprisingly, she also smiled at me when the girls face was covered in cum – I thought that was a male thing.

"You don't need to copy that this evening, but the basics were there. Don't let them be as rough, the cum over the face as a finale would be acceptable if you wanted."

"Mentioning cum, shall we strip off and I will see if I can suck some out of your cock, I will not waste it over my face though. You better find a cock sucking clip for me to watch first." With that, she jumped up and took her few items of clothing off, I also stripped off, and she resumed her position. This time I rested my hand on her pussy and she lightly held my cock, which had already perked up.

Again unsure of exact content I played an eight-minute clip, it started with a young brunette licking a porn star size cock including his balls and ass and then taking the full length in her mouth. Seemed like a reasonable tutorial so far, I continued to play lightly around her pussy and she gently squeezed the base of my cock.

The girl was kneeling in front of the guy who then got rather rough holding her under the chin and by her hair as he pushed his cock deep into her throat. I said "Don't worry darling a good mouth job does not need to be rough, both participants can enjoy." She gave my cock a squeeze and told me to just watch.

By now, the girl on screen was lying on the bed and the huge cock was being forced right down her throat, with the guy pulling her head into his crotch. She was sick from the attention but he kept going and ended up squirting gallons of cum all over her face.

Britney knelt on the floor and started licking my cock, and balls. Licking its whole length, including the foreskin, she finally took it into her mouth still using her tongue in very interesting ways. My equipment is not porn star size so she was able to get the full length in, although this did require access to her throat.

Still twirling her tongue she pumped her head to and thro a few times but noticing that I was, not surprisingly, close she eased off and pinched its base. "See, I am rather good at this, I have being getting a little practice lately. Now I will lie on the sofa and you can fuck my throat for me, you have already fucked the other two holes so lets complete the set. I will try and avoid the vomit and don't you dare put your cum anywhere other than in my mouth or belly."

We changed positions and I slipped by very rigid cock into her perfectly positioned mouth. She just put her hands behind my bum and started pumping my cock into her mouth, she was doing all the work. With that sort of action, my instinct took over and before long it was me pushing in even further until I quickly came. She turned onto her side and, licking her lips said, "That tastes nice, although you did not leave much in my mouth, most went straight into my belly – thank you."

"I am lost for words that was fantastic; I thought I was teaching you. There can't be anyone, including professional hookers, that could do that better than you just did."

"I think last week my mentor said a blow job was worth £20, is that all that was worth?"

"I am not going to enter into that sort of discussion; I think I would describe it as priceless. What has the beautiful Britney got in mind for the rest of the day?"

She snuggled up and said, "I can't afford to go on a shopping spree so I expect I would enjoy cuddling up here and we could watch some more videos. I will leave your little friend to recover but I expect he has got another present for me later."

I loaded up a fifteen-minute clip showing a blond girl taking on three guys, using all holes but nothing rough or extreme. Britney made a comment that she remembered Chantal saying that the girls in the videos did not seem to enjoy all the pleasure they received. I told her that those sort of thoughts confirmed she was now a slut.

I then tried her with a more extreme one with two guys and a little brunette. This involved their two cocks in the girl's pussy at the same time, and ending with them both in her ass. Britney comment was "I hope my mentor has not got that in mind for me, that sort of action is, I hope, restricted to porn videos only."

I took hold of one of her, so soft, young tits and said "You mentioned that you were hardly past chapter one of the Chantal story, that is around four or five. You don't intend getting all the way to twelve than?"

She gave me a kiss and said, "I think it is time we had a cup of coffee, let go in the kitchen." She slipped on her shoes and the superb young body walked off completely naked. I was a lucky sod. I slipped on my shirt and trousers, my body was not an attractive sight, and followed her.

"Are you all prepared to follow instructions for this evening, remember you are tasked to have a nice hard youthful cock ramming into each hole simultaneously?"

She walked her absolutely perfect body over to me and putting her arms around my neck gave me a kiss and said, "I have got to admit that any more encouragement is unnecessary, definitely looking forward to the experience. Perhaps we could have a little practice later using your cock and a dildo. Have you recovered enough for that yet?"

"I am glad I am getting assistance satisfying your sexual appetite, I hope your future husband had found lots of stamina on his wanderings."

With that she reached down and rubbed my cock through my trousers and said "With the desires I am having I will probably have to give him one, or more, Viagra pills in the same way as you give me condoms. The other alternatives are best not vocalised."

She allowed me to have my coffee and a cigarette before dragging me off to the bedroom, where I stripped off again. "As you want to practice for tonight we get to play with something I bought when I thought your anal training would require a little more effort." I produced a butt wand, which comprised six balls, a small one at the tip getting progressively larger along its flexible length ending in the ball near the handle being around one and a half inches.

She played with the end of it and said, "I am glad it is you holding that thing, I know how good you are at giving me pleasure. I would be shaking at the idea of anyone else pushing that in my ass." She then, rather eagerly, I thought, knelt up on the bed and slipped the pillow under her. This superb young ass, with legs spread wide, was presented to me for my pleasure – she even used her hands to pull her cheeks further apart.

I quickly stripped off and lubed up the toy and using what was left on my hands started to massage it in and around her cute little hole. My lubed finger slipped easily in, the only reaction was a little wiggle and her saying "Nice." I pushed the bulbous end of the toy in with a similar reaction, the second ball slipped in and her muscle snapped back to hold it. The third and forth balls both got little grunts from her as her body snapped around the shaft after they were in. On both occasions, though I was immediately encouraged by a little wiggle of her bum.

I asked her how she was doing and the little slut just said, "Fine, that's only four, two more to go and then do they inflate?" With that reaction, I pulled out the last three balls and then pushed them back in adding one more. That had her squeaking "Yeak!" and she jumped slightly up the bed away from it.

"That was for asking if it inflates, now use two fingers to spread your pussy lips and a third to massage your clit. If you do not make any more silly comments I will be gentle getting the final bulb in." She, as instructed played with herself, and I firmly pushed the final ball in. Britney gave a gasp and worked her pussy with some enthusiasm.

I told her to keep going and slowly withdrew the toy, popping her ass open and partially shut, just leaving the end in place. Pouring on some more lube I firmly went back in right up to the hilt and used the handle to twist it around a bit. Her own finger work intensified to bring a lovely climax very quickly.

"You have become surprisingly accommodating back there very early in your adventure, what would you like me to do for you now?"

"Can we leave the toy in place and you give some good, hard attention inside my pussy please." Positioning was actually rather difficult as the toy had a long handle sticking out; I got her to sit on the edge of the bed, which worked well. Her pussy was very well lubricated and I slipped in with ease. It was a peculiar feeling sliding over the shape of the balls just through the thin wall separating her ass from me.

I do not think Britney's body was telling her mind that it was a peculiar feeling, her legs shot up around my waist. She was humping me; I just had to hang on until I shot my load into her. After catching her breath, she said, "Umm, one real and one plastic is good, I am looking forward to later." As I pulled out, she looked down and added "Oh look you still have some of that lovely cum on your cock, give it here." She then started licking it off and finally sucking out every last drop.

Sitting up in front of me licking her lips, she said, "I will let the boys tonight cover my face with their stuff, might get a different taste."

"I am sure one of my jobs, the mentoring, is redundant although my guardian angel role is going to have a problem keeping you out of trouble." She took hold of the toy and slipped it out in one easy motion, pausing with the last ball in place. She then ran it back in and out a couple of times, until finally popping it out.

She then started to play with my cock and balls with the toy and said, "You and your mentoring have shown me all the joys I have been missing. I would find it difficult to put the 'genie back in the bottle', but I still think I need my mind pushed for a while longer. Even if it does not need much of a push, it will be fun for both of us if we continue for a while. By the way, I know Chantal didn't work during her period but remember even if you consider one hole out of bounds I have two more, now fully trained."

"Oh, come on, reality is supposed to have more sanity than fantasy. We did not release a genie it was a fully fledged sexual demon." I knew there was no way things would continue for long, but as she said in the meantime we were both having fun.

"I had better have a shower and get ready for tonight, no idea which of my outfits to wear. I have put my body on display around the pubs in most of them already; I need to go shopping some time soon."

Later, on my way to the pub I dropped her off in town, no mentoring was necessary she was looking forward to it. She wore her denim mini dress, with several of the top buttons undone and, obviously high heels. She was wearing her hair up, which looked different, and large gold hoop earrings. As the lovely body walked through the beer garden at the front of her chosen pub, I just thought I hope she has a nice night. I had no hint of jealousy, I was getting far more than I could ever expect out of the arrangement.

Arriving home after the pub, at well-gone midnight, I was not surprised to see she was already back. I had a coffee and went off to bed; if I had wanted to sleep, it would have been difficult with the almost continuous noise from her bedroom. Squeaking bedsprings and banging headboard drowned out by her screams of pleasure, she was having a great time.

She had obviously found suitable playmates, the action continued for a good hour at varying intensity. Lying in my bed, while I did get a fairly good hard on, I was not jealous just pleased she was enjoying herself. Eventually I heard the toilet flush go and the guys on the stairs leaving. I flipped off my light and settled down to sleep.

There was then a little tap on my door; I said come in – not a surprising reaction. Britney said, "Glad you are still awake, would you like to come to my room and see what they did to me?" I jumped up, put on my dressing gown, and followed her. She was standing, naked except for her heels, with her back to the door when I went in. She turned and I saw what she obviously had invited me into see, her face and fringe were covered in cum. She smiled and said, "I did not even give them a farewell kiss, thought you would like to see this."

With that, the little slut used a finger to draw some of the sticky stuff onto her tongue and after playing around with it swallowed some. "Yummy, nice taste although different to yours." There was still a lot left on her face, even one good dollop on one of here eyelashes closing up her eye.

"I never have been a fan of 'the money shot' in videos but that does look erotic, can I get my digital camera." She told me that was a great idea. "Try to refrain from eating anymore while I get it." I took several shots; she again fingered some into her mouth for effect. I also took the opportunity for some full body shots for keepsakes.

"I will go and have a quick shower, if my mentor would like to change the sheets I will come and join him shortly." Things were working out remarkably well; I sure was not going to argue. I quickly got a clean sheet, they had well soaked the old one and jumped into bed.

She came back out looking clean and radiant, "I have been a good girl, and I followed instructions to the letter. I soon found a couple of fit guys drinking together, I did not know them. Dear boys, they think they plied me with enough drink to get me agree to service them both. I probably gave them about £300 hooker value for their £10 spent on my drink."

She got in beside me and I caressed her lovely young boobs and said, "I think I heard that you enjoyed two real cocks inside your beautiful body at the same time."

She snuggled up and said, "Very much, they were both well fit, late twenties, managed to complete in me twice. You saw where the results of their third attempt ended up. My mentor can now pick a hole of his choice, but more importantly can snuggle up to me all night. I enjoyed last night with a body to cuddle up to and I am sure yours will be even better."

"I cannot describe myself as well fit, it is late, could I request that you just give me some oral satisfaction." I was indeed rewarded with satisfaction, it was one sided, I hope I did not leave her frustrated. The best part was having her lovely young body wrapped around me as I went to sleep.

*

Thank you for reading this far, I hope you are enjoying the story, the rest will be up quite soon. If you liked the read please take a moment to vote, and I appreciate constructive feedback.

irxgbr
irxgbr
435 Followers