Mentoring Britney Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw my cock stretch her throat even more as a pumped and pumped my juices into her stomach. Easing it out she gave a deep intake of breath and pulled my cock back in her mouth and sucked off the small amount of cum that she had not already got in her stomach. She said, "Not exactly what you were told to do, but I see you enjoyed it."

"Yes I did, very much indeed; you are extremely good at that. You need to find a guy who really loves you as much as I do. That offer you made me could have caused you serious damage, guys with their cocks where mine was can be extremely rough."

She swung around on the bed presenting her pussy to me "Stop being my guardian angel and give my clit some oral attention please."

As always very little work on my part had her squirming, I have not had experience of a large number of women but she sure responded quicker than any others I had known. Her clit seemed to be an on/off switch; it should have a little tattoo above it saying 'press here for instant orgasm'.

We agreed that it had been an enjoyable evening and cuddled up and went to sleep, maybe she was slowing up, only one orgasm in a day.

The following morning, after she woke me up with an enjoyable blowjob, we were sitting having breakfast together. She came out confirmation that I would not have a lovely youthful body to play with for much longer. "Thank you for the wonderful time you have given me these last few weeks, you have taught me how to enjoy my body so much more then I could have thought possible."

"I have decided to do the same as my boyfriend and do some travelling, eventually catching up with him somewhere. I will then see if his abilities match up with my requirements and take it from there. I have got very little money, but with my body and the way you have taught me to use it, I think I will be able to pay my way."

She left soon after that saying she would see me at work Sunday, and that she was giving the pub a weeks notice.

Thank you for reading this far, I hope you are enjoying the story, the rest will be up quite soon. If you liked the read please take a moment to vote, and I appreciate constructive feedback.

12