Meow Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's enjoyment of cat play leads to greater delights.
2.4k words
3.95
29.2k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 1: Kitty's BFF

My wife, Megan and I have been enjoying her role playing as Sexy Kitty about once every three weeks for the past 5 months. Here are the rules we established:

1. As soon as her cat collar goes on she is only allowed to say one word, "Meow". She communicates mostly through body language but she has three different meows: a. One meow - I like this, more please b. Two meows -- Yes c. Three meows - No, Stop.

2. Kitty keeps her "pussy" bald or nearly bald.

3. Kitty may walk as a biped only if her collar is attached to a leash and only in high heels of 5" or more.

4. Kitty can use her own creativity to dress in cat-like costumes.

5. Kitty will keep her collar on for a minimum of 6 hours.

6. During that 6 hour period, Kitty is very horny, so every 45 minutes a dildo or my cock must be inserted for exactly 60 pumps or her orgasm, whichever comes first.

7. Since kitties are always in heat, Kitty will be horny again within five minutes. She will purr, rub her body against her master, nip, lick, even scratch. She especially likes licking.

Over the weeks, Megan has purchased several different outfits for us to enjoy. For a once conservative dresser and true intellectual, she is having a blast assuming different roles. She has learned to change her cat personality to match the outfit. I can see signs of her new feline femininity poring over into other aspects of our life. Her hem lines have lifted on dresses and skirts as she is showing more of her already beautiful legs; she has purchased stretch jeans, and spandex leggings; she wears high heels much more frequently; her tops are tighter and more revealing. She wears a pony tail or pig tails much more often. Even her gym clothes have become tighter. Just last week she wore a thong one-piece over a spandex body suit to the gym. Last time we were at the gym, about half the men walked with a hand strategically placed in front of their groin, including me. I absolutely love to take her out to dinner and watch other men drool over my luscious new wife.

Recently one morning, I heard a, "meow", out of the bathroom while she was putting on make-up and fixing her hair. With those six hour sessions of only saying one word, it tends to get imprinted into her personality. Oh, one more thing, in our last session, she switched from an outside tail on the body suit by presenting me with an anal plug tail. She wore it for a full three hours. She says the cone shaped anal plug makes her feel like a sexual powerhouse, and keeps her in a constant state of arousal. She likes to dance or kneel swishing her tail back and forth. She has even talked about a remote control vibrating plug.

Just recently, we were nearing fourth hour of our six hour schedule. We were almost at the 45 minute time for her mandatory dildo insertion. Kitty was dressed in a hot pink latex leopard suit with gloves, pink ears and a mask. She was wearing matching pink ankle boots. She has become adept at holding off both her, and my, orgasms. She thrives on the air of intense sexual arousal. It seems like each time we have our cat fantasy episode, she is able to delay her first orgasm a little longer. She was lounging in my lap purring while licking and nipping at my ear as I searched the internet for a new outfit. We had just made an online purchase of a glass spiral dildo. One of the windows on a lingerie web site was for porn movies. She developed a sudden interest in the website. Using her body and cat language, she "meowed" me to a video about a wife and her best friend sharing her husband in a threesome. The opening scene was the two women on their second glass of wine when the wife starts talking about sex. One thing leads to another as the wife becomes more aggressive and asks if she would want to share her husband. The wife's friend is quite timid about the whole idea but his wife gets closer with light kisses and fondling her friend's breasts. You can see the friend's inhibitions letting go from the wife's aggression. She starts moaning kissing back. As her legs fall open to the wife's ministrations, the camera slowly fades with both women kissing and fondling each other. When the camera returns, the girls have relocated to a large bedroom. The girls have dressed themselves in sexy bustiers with garters, stockings and high heels. They are lounging on a king-sized poster bed, kissing and fondling each other. The front door opens with the husband announcing he is home from work. While the two vixens continue to fondle and kiss each other, the husband begins to wonder where his wife is. He hears giggling upstairs and goes to investigate.

Kitty becomes increasingly excited as she watches the two women kissing and fondling each other on a bed as the husband walks through the bedroom door, in shock.

"Honey," the wife announces, "I brought you a present. Sit down on the couch for a while and enjoy the show."

Kitty cups and massages her breasts as she watches the women reveal, then lick and nip at each others' breasts. Kitty begins to grind her hips into my rock hard crotch as she watches the actresses get off the bed and crawl toward the lucky man in the video. With her platform heels on the floor Kitty rises up to pull my gym shorts down. She then unzips her crotch to expose her dripping pussy. In seconds, she lowers herself onto my cock without ever taking her eyes off the screen. Her rhythm is slow and methodical as she squeezes her breasts with her latex covered hands. The sight of my wife's pert little ass with her legs spread wide while riding my cock and her slim waistline is as good or better than the beautiful porn stars. One of the actresses begins licking the man's cock while the other licks his balls. Kitty arches her back and spreads her legs to the maximum to get all of my cock. Her rhythm increases as her long blond pony tail slaps me in the face. She lets out a couple of guttural, "meows".

As the video wife's best friend climbs on to the husband's cock and the wife continues to play with his balls.

We can take no more, and simultaneously explode in earth shaking orgasms. Kitty hisses and growls for over a minute before settling into a peaceful purr. She refuses to vacate my cock and it isn't long before I am hard again. She slowly rocks back and forth on me as the sex scenes continue with the women switching into various positions.

A scene appears with the wife riding her husband's face and has her own face buried in the girlfriend's pussy. Kitty lets out a long, "Meoow," and soon is riding me hard and fast, building toward a second orgasm. She cums on my rock hard cock a second time leaving her purring and nearly asleep. She lays back on my chest and continues to keep her eyes open as the threesome change to various positions.... In, reflection, it wasn't odd that Megan chose a movie with a blond wife and her redhead best friend. Megan's best friend, Lena, has thick, long red hair. In fact, as soon as the movie was downloaded, I thought of Lena. At 5'7" she is an inch taller than my wife. Her very trim, athletic body is offset by D-cup breasts that give her a very exotic look. She regularly shows off her assets with low-cut tops and tight jeans. She is nearly always wearing high heels. Lena oozes femininity. She lives alone, since being divorced a few years prior but has never found a steady.

Curiously, Lena has been spending more time with Megan. I have seen her around the house quite often. I never complain. I've had a private fantasy about a threesome with her for years but never shared it with my wife. I wonder about the beauty of woman's intuition. Lena has always dressed more sexily than my wife. But lately, Megan could be rivaling her. I wonder if Lena might be teaching Megan how to be more comfortable with her sexuality. They have spent nearly the entire day shopping together 3 different times in the last 2 months. In the last hour of our 6 hour encounter, I begin teasing Kitty about watching a porn movie and especially about a FFM threesome. Holding the remote, I rewind to one intimate sex scene where the women are in 69 while the husband fucks her friend's ass. Kitty is on the bed on all fours as I stand on the floor and enter her pussy doggie style. She gyrates her hips with constant "Meows" as we watch the video scene unfold. With each slow thrust into her pussy I implicate her:

"So, you like this idea of a threesome with another woman, huh?"

"Meow, meow," (yes) she responds.

"I noticed you chose a redhead. Did you do that on purpose?"

"Meow, Meow."

"Lena is a red head, isn't she."

"Meow, Meow."

"Do you want us to have sex with Lena?"

"Meow, Meoow."

"Do you want her to dress like a kitty like too?"

"Meow, Meoow."

"That means you will need to shop for her. Do you have all her measurements?"

"Meow, Meow."

"So, I'll leave it up to you to get all the items you want. Here are my desires: Let's meet over at her place. That means you are going to have to travel in the car in your Kitty outfit. You could wear a rain slicker over your outfit but you'll have to still be on a leash. Her house is fairly secluded so neighbors eyes shouldn't be a problem. I'll carry the bag and make a sheet of rules but it is your job to convince her. God, this is turning me on just thinking about it. Let me know when everything is set."

"Meow."

I thrust into her rapidly and cum hard as she begins to hiss. We are both utterly drained. I prepare a bath and we both languish in the large tub, hardly able to speak.

Four weeks later, I receive a text from Megan on my I-phone with a video attached.

The text reads, "She's ready. You need to watch this."

I start the video to see my wife and Lena dressed in matching expensive satin lingerie. Lena is red and Megan in blue. Their hair is pulled into long pigtails with long colorful ribbons. They are wearing high heeled pumps with sheer stockings and garter belts. They have coordinating Lola Luna crotch less g-strings and ¼ cup bras.

The girls are standing in front of the camera as Megan says, "Honey, we have a special treat for you. You get to watch us fuck each other silly. Why don't you find a comfy chair. It's okay if you masturbate while we put on our little show. We both get hot thinking that you are beating your big, long dick while we perform for you. Lena has never seen it but I assured her that she will just love your cock." "Mmmm," Lena coos, "I can't wait to see his cock. Can, I touch it? Can I lick it?"

"Oh, yes," Megan responds, "and so much more."

Lena growls.

Megan pulls Lena into her and gives her a sexy French kiss. Their tongues dance in and out as I am mesmerized by these two beautiful women. It is really hard to not just stare at Lena's wonderful breasts jutting out from the ¼ cup bra.

They turn and look at the camera as they rub their tits together. Megan grabs one of Lena's breasts and flicks it with her tongue.

Megan coos, "You want to lick and suck these titties too? Here, I'll show you how."

Lena pushes her chest out and moans as Megan attacks her breasts.

Hand in hand they turn away and do a sexy walk to the plush couch. They turn and sit next to each other on the couch. With frilly fingerless-gloved hands Megan guides Lena's face to her for languid kisses. They both begin to moan. Lena gasps and arches her back as Megan pinches her left nipple. I can see the nipple instantly go hard.

My wife teases, "Won't it be fun for you to get to play with Lena's tits? Look at how they respond to my touch."

She blows on her other breast as her nipple immediately becomes rock hard. Lena begins to squirm.

Then Megan lowers her head to kiss and lick Lena's nipples. She keeps her head positioned so I can see every move. Lena's legs slowly move apart as she begins slow rhythmical thrusts on the cushion.

My wife slowly slides her fingers toward Lena's spreading legs. As Megan's hand reaches its destination Lena moans with delight. Megan quickens her motions as she passionately kisses her.

I have never seen my wife so sexually aggressive! I am realizing that our "Kitty" sessions have opened up a sexual tigress.

She reaches behind the couch and pulls out a bent 16" double dong. Megan pushes Lena down. She has Lena lick the dildo before inserting it between Lena's widespread legs. Megan fucks Lena with the dildo until she starts moaning continuously. Then Megan licks the dildo and climbs on top sliding the other end into her moist pussy. They fuck each other for about 10 minutes with lots of kissing, tonguing and licking.

Finally they pull out the dildo and slip into 69 with Megan on top, licking each others' pussies but still having the presence of mind to show me the action as much as possible. Lena has a screaming orgasm and Megan follows suit within minutes.

In post-orgasmic bliss, Megan lays her head on Lena's tummy while she gently skirts her nails over Lena's pussy. Megan looks straight into the camera, smiles, and let's out a long, "Meeeooow".

Lena lifts her head and looks at Megan strangely.

I question aloud to myself, "Megan, You haven't told her have you?"

The video screen disappears.

MORE TO CUM