Mercedes Bends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,155 Followers

Resisting the urge to bite down, she bobbed her head, rolling her eyes back and moaning around it. Rick's thighs started to shake and she sighed, figuring he'd last a minute tops once she got on him. She popped his cock from her mouth and made a show of swirling her tongue around the head.

"Oh," she purred, "That's it; show me how much you want it. Make your Mistress come in your face!"

He sucked her harder and she started breathing heavier, pissed or not, she was beginning to feel it. She let herself relax, thinking maybe she could at least let herself get off. That's when he completely ruined it.

"Oh, I'll make you come," he said into her pussy, "Nice and hard, just like you're going to fuck me." A surge of rage swept through her, but nonetheless she stayed where she was and he continued to dig himself a hole. "Yeah, we played your way, now we're going to have some fun."

"Shut up and suck me off." She snapped, and then added, "The faster I come, the faster you come."

He pressed his tongue hard against her clit and swirled it around her swollen flesh. Mercedes barely noticed as she gave his cock a couple of long licks up and down his shaft and made a show of bucking her hips faster. Sitting up, she braced her hands on his thighs, digging her nails hard into his flesh. She heard him moan between her legs and after grinding her hips on his face, threw her head back and as she had done all through college, released a long, loud and completely contrived squeal.

She bucked wildly on his face, closing her eyes and parting her lips while emitting a series of convincing yelps. Looking down she stared at his impressive cock and prepared to slide down and ride him. After another fake cry of ecstasy, she made a show of slumping forward on him and gasping, all the while wondering if any of the women in the group would see she was faking. There was no doubt the guys would think it was real, they were too arrogant to ever think a woman faked one for them.

"Oh, you came hard didn't you?" Rick asked.

"Why yes I did." She said softly, trying to keep the edge out of her voice. "Now I guess you deserve a reward don't you?"

Sliding down his chest she continued until she was grabbing his ankles and his hard cock was pressed against her pussy. Mercedes lifted herself slightly and worked her hips, sliding his cock between her lips and giving the camera behind them a view of her ass and pussy working his hard flesh. Pulling forward a little more, she pushed the head of his cock to the entrance of her pussy and paused for effect. She was getting ready to get it over with and drive down on him when he laughed,

"Oh, you're going to ride that cock aren't you Mercedes, going to love my big dick in that pretty little pussy! Bet you'll come all over it."

Mercedes kept herself still and when he thrust his hips, trying to slide into her, she pulled forward.

"No, Rick you're the one that gets to cum now, after all you deserve it don't you?" she asked.

"Hell yeah, after you teased the shit out of me, but you ain't teasing anymore are you?"

"Oh, no, you're going to cum and nice and hard aren't you?"

"Real hard!" he laughed again.

"I bet after all that teasing it's going to be a nice big load isn't it?"

"And it's all for you!" he told her, "Every drop"

"We'll see about that."

Reaching down alongside the recliner, Mercedes hit the lever that held the chair in its current position. Swinging her leg over him, she hopped off of the chair and turning around grabbed his cock.

"What are you doing?" he asked, and then moaned as she pumped him.

"You don't deserve my pussy dog, you didn't even deserve to taste it, so the only way you're coming is like this." She stroked his cock faster and his hips moved as he was already getting close. "Unless you don't want too." She released his cock with a shrug.

"No, please!" he moaned, "I'll...oh please just make me cum!"

"You want to come Rick; you want to shoot a nice big hot load for me? Show me what a man you are?"

"Yes!" he cried out, "Please stop fucking teasing me!"

"As you wish."

Mercedes began jerking him off again and within seconds his hips were rocking and he was moaning idiotically. She could feel his cock throbbing in her hand and knew he was getting close. She spit on his cock and kept stroking, getting it wet and making her hand feel even better to his desperate cock.

"Oh god," he whimpered, "I...I'm going to come! Here it comes baby! I...No.!"

Just as she felt the cum racing through his cock, she squeezed her fingers around the base of his head, stopping him from cumming, he began jerking his hips and begging, "Please, oh, god it fucking hurts...I need to cum! Please Mistress!"

"Whatever you want,"

She pushed on his chest and the chair swung down, the head rest thumping against the floor. His legs came up, and with his cock now pointing at his face, Mercedes realized her grip. A huge spurt of cum erupted from the tip and hit him in the mouth.

Pumping him with one hand, she grabbed his balls and squeezed hard enough to get him to yell in pain. As soon as his mouth opened he received a spurt of cum directly into it. He jerked his head to the side, spitting it out, but even as he did he was groaning and his hips bucking as the cum that had been building within him for the last hour exploded from his cock.

The next squirts hit him in the side of the face and reaching out; Mercedes grabbed his hair and yanked his head around to face her. He caught another squirt, this time in his eye, and as he tried to jerk his head back she wrapped her hand in his hair and held him there while she painted his face with his sticky fluid. When she could coax no more from his cock, she released it and looked down at his cum covered face.

"How was that stud?" she asked, "Showed me didn't you?" She scooped some of the cum that had pooled on his chest in her fingers and roughly shoved them in his mouth.

"Like that taste? Now you know what the girls you pay to suck your cock feel like." She grunted and smeared his cum all over his lips with her fingers.

He glared at her, but didn't dare open his mouth.

"You could have had me, if you'd behaved, but dogs like you are too stupid to do anything but think you're in control. But you're not are you?"

He shook his head, a whimper escaping him.

"That's right. So you go back and you tell whatever little friend of yours told you about my club that no one controls The Lady Mercedes, think you can manage that?"

He nodded desperately, his eyes wide as she stared down at him.

"Good boy." She told him and turned away from him.

Walking towards the door she called over her shoulder. "You just lay there for awhile and let that dry, if I remember I'll send one of the girls to come up here and untie you."

Without looking back at him, Mercedes closed the door behind her and after putting her black robe back on, made her way out of the suite and down the hallway to the large apartment she stayed in whenever she didn't feel like going home from the club. Going directly to the desk in the living room she sat down and after downloading the videos to her computer, sent them off to The Lady Scarlett.

Sitting back in the chair, Mercedes picked up the pack of cigarettes and lighting one, imagined Scarlett was not going to be pleased. Well that was going to be too bad. Rules be damned, The Lady Mercedes would never whore herself again, not even for The Circle.

*****

"Excuse me miss, this is for you." Mercedes looked up from her I-Pad to see the waiter place an apple martini in front of her. "It's from the gentleman in the white shirt."

"Send it back." She returned to looking at the spreadsheet containing the clubs expenses for the month.

"Are you sure?" The waiter asked, looking nervously over his shoulder at whoever had sent the drink. "Your glass is empty."

"And if I wanted another I would have ordered it, now remove it please."

"But he paid for it."

"Then he can drink it." She answered. She added up a column of figures then, noticing the waiter still standing there, sighed, "Remove it from his tab and put it on mine, is that better?"

"I've never seen anyone turn down a drink,"

"First time for everything." She told him. "Now do your job and clear my table please."

The waiter, who couldn't have been more than twenty, nodded and picking up the drink walked away. Mercedes watched him go over to a tall blonde man dressed in a pair of black Dockers and a white polo shirt and put the drink in front of him. He stared at the waiter then glanced over at her. She met his gaze and held it for a moment. He gave her a practiced lady killer smile and picking up the drink, walked over to her table.

"I have to say I've never seen a lady play hard to get before a drink." Without waiting for an invitation he sat down across from her and extended his hand, "I'm Jack."

"I'm not interested."

"Well not interested, it's nice to meet you," he laughed. "So what's a stunning beauty like you doing sitting out here all alone?"

"Waiting for another stunning beauty." Mercedes replied as she surveyed the crowded patio hoping to see who as always was running late.

"Well maybe I can keep you company until then."

"I have a phone if I want to talk to someone." She told him.

"Wow," he shook his head, "You're a tough one, aren't you?"

Her reply was look back down at the screen in her hands. She could feel his eyes on her and wondered how long he would stay. Without looking up, Mercedes knew his eyes would be on her legs, which were well displayed in the short coral sundress she was wearing. She imagined his gaze wandering up to her chest, which although small was propped up well by the snug fitting dress. It was warm, but not hot and Mercedes had left her hair down and it was currently lying over her right shoulder, leaving her neck exposed.

She heard Jack clear his throat and wondered if it would be her dress, eyes or...

"You know, that dress looks incredible on your skin. I love dark skinned women."

"Oh, do you now?" She was going to have to be rude, but something told her he would make it easy on her.

"Yes, and your features" he made a show of looking at her face, "So exotic."

"Exotic?" she repeated.

"Very, so where are you from, Cape Verde?"

"Close" Mercedes told him, "Louisiana." She gave him a smirk, "Care to keep trying, Romeo?"

"Hey look, you don't have to be a..."

"Bitch?" she finished, "Apparently I do because I've made it pretty clear I'm not interested in you."

"Well excuse me, I just happen to find women of color to be very attractive."

"Women of..." she switched gears and gave him a big smile, "So you like dark meat, Jack?"

"I do." He nodded, "So how about we..."

"Then go fuck a Turkey." She told him, still smiling.

"What are you to good for me? Fine," He scowled, standing "Stuck up woman like you wouldn't know how to handle a man anyway."

"Yup," she nodded, looking back down to the table "That's me, no idea how to handle a man."

She waited until he had stormed off, then with a disgusted sigh, shut the I-pad off and put it on the table. She shouldn't have been that rude to him, but nothing annoyed her more than a pushy man. Still that was no excuse to be that much of a bitch, he was probably a decent guy and at the end of the day was it so bad to be desired?

That all depended on what they desired of her, which was always one thing. She also wasn't in the best of moods to begin with this afternoon. As she had expected, Scarlett must not have been thrilled with her video. The day after her taped affair with Rick, Victoria had called her and not as her friend, but as The Lady Felicia, high lady of the Circle, telling her they needed to talk and soon.

Mercedes agreed to lunch at Cafe Reggio at noon and should have known better than to think that Victoria would be anywhere near on time. As if Victoria knew she was thinking of her, Mercedes phone beeped on the table. Picking it up, she saw it was indeed from the high lady telling her she was sorry, but she may be another fifteen minutes. Mercedes texted her back, that she'd see her in the half hour it would really take her and then continued to stare at her phone.

"Don't get yourself going." She said softly, but already knew she would.

Unable to resist, Mercedes pulled up the picture of her niece Jennifer her sister in law Michelle had sent her early this morning, when she'd still been asleep. Jennifer was in cute red dress, her hair in braids; she was waving at the camera and proudly displaying a Dora the Explorer lunchbox, as well as a missing front tooth. Michelle had sent the picture, with the message "First day of school, thank you for the new clothes, Aunty Tonya!"

Mercedes felt her throat begin to tighten while she stared at the picture, Jennifer looked just like her. Then again seeing Jennifer's father Roger was Mercedes twin brother that was to be expected. At this point Mercedes hadn't spoken to Roger in years and if it weren't for Michelle, whom Mercedes had been best friends with throughout high school, she wouldn't even know she had a niece.

Scrolling through her phone, she found Michelle's number and paused. She wanted nothing more than to speak with her niece, but calling was never easy. She was also sitting in the middle of a crowded patio and didn't want to end up upset. With a sigh, she hit the number and listened to it begin to ring. Being in public might serve to keep her calmer and if nothing else Victoria would be there soon to provide a distraction.

"Hey Tonya," Michelle answered, "How are you?"

"I'm good," she replied, "That picture is adorable; she's beautiful!"

"She should be, she looks just like her aunt."

"Her father as well."

"More you," Michelle told her, "She's going to be a head turner when she gets older."

"That's okay; she'll be a good girl." Mercedes assured her, "You'll see to that, and if nothing else Roger will probably try to see if he can find a chastity belt online."

Michelle laughed, then said, "Tonya, thank you so much for that last check, it really came in handy, bought all her school clothes."

"My pleasure." She paused, before asking, "So Roger's still not working."

"Well he has the church, but..."

"The church as he calls it, is a half dozen people listening to him ramble in your living room," Mercedes pointed out, "He needs to get a job Michelle, you need to push him."

"He believes he's doing God's work Tonya."

"No, he believes in doing no work at all. How long are you going to pull double shifts while he plays preacher?"

"Let's not get into that, okay?" Michelle said with an edge in her voice.

"You're right, so big day today?"

"She loved it!" Michelle exclaimed, sounding relieved to be off the topic of Mercedes useless brother. "She made friends and the teacher read to them, she can't wait to go back." She sighed, "God willing, she'll always love school. I think it's a waste you're the only one in the family that could go to college."

"Could go?" she snorted, "I'm the only one who didn't cave into my parent's backwater mentality that you have to be born, raised and die in the same town. Roger could have gone."

"No, most wouldn't have been able to survive on their own, they would have been eaten alive in the city."

"I survived." She said simply.

"You had a trade they didn't have."

Mercedes response was to begin to remove the phone from her ear, preparing to end the call, she didn't need this shit from a woman whose idea of a future was to be married and raise kids while working to support a hypocrite.

"Tonya I'm sorry!" Michelle said loud enough for her to hear even with the phone away from her.

Mercedes took a deep breath and forced herself to put the phone back to her ear. In the back ground she heard Jennifer laughing and told herself that was what mattered, she hadn't called to speak with Michelle.

"Like you said, let's not get into that."

"You're right, but sometimes you piss me off, you act like you're better than us because you 'got out' I think is the way you say it."

"I don't think I'm better than..."

"Please, you don't even have your accent anymore; you sound just like a city girl." She snorted, "You sure as hell learned how to act like one quick enough."

"So much for letting this be." Mercedes replied coolly.

"I...I'm sorry Tonya, really this time, it's just, well things aren't easy around here."

Mercedes bit back the reply of she wondered why and instead said, "I understand Michelle."

"Anyway, she had a great time and I made sure she knew all her fun new stuff was from her aunty."

"Is Jennifer there Michelle?"

"She's...well right now she's napping."

"Funny, I heard her laughing a minute ago."

"Well..."

"I'd like to speak to my niece Michelle, its bad enough I can't see her."

"Tonya, I...look Jennifer is getting older."

"And that means?"

"It means, well she talks a lot more now, but she's a child and doesn't understand how things are."

Even though she knew where this was going, Mercedes forced her voice to remain calm. "Once again, that means what?"

"It means I really don't trust her to not tell her father she spoke to you."

"Oh, give me a break Michelle!" she snapped, "Are you so beneath his thumb, that you can't let me speak to my own niece?"

"You know how he feels about you Tonya."

"And he can feel that way if he so chooses, but I have never done anything but help you Michelle, and there's nothing I won't do for my niece."

"It's not that simple." Michelle said quietly and Mercedes could hear she was upset. "Whenever your name comes up he...well you know what he calls you. I'd rather not Jennifer hear that."

"So the answer is for me to never speak to her?"

"I'm not saying it's right Tonya, and it's not ever, it's just right now she doesn't understand and..."

"And when will that be?" Mercedes asked, heatedly, "When she's a teenager?"

"Tonya..."

Swallowing her pride, Mercedes asked softly, "Michelle please let me speak to her. Just for a couple of minutes, I just want to hear her voice, hear her call me aunty..." She swallowed hard as she struggled to fight back her emotions. "I want to tell her I love her."

"I..." Michelle paused then started stuttering, "Yeah well I...its good hearing from you Nancy and...hey!"

"I've told you to never call my home again."

Mercedes felt her heart skip a beat at the sound of her brother's voice. It was only the second time he'd spoken to her in ten years.

"I'm not calling you Roger," she kept her voice steady, refusing to give him the satisfaction of hanging up, "I'm calling your wife, you know, my best friend?"

"You don't have any friends Tonya, at least any that aren't paying you to be their friend."

"At least I get paid, when was the last time someone gave you money to do something? A five dollar donation to your church isn't a paycheck. Tell me, my lazy brother; is sloth not one of the seven deadly sins?"

"God has a plan for me, just as he does everyone, even you, but you turned your back on him. You do it every time you turn your back to those men so they can have you in anyway..."

"Enough!" Mercedes snarled, "I am not a prostitute!"

"The hell you aren't! Or did you forget how I found out exactly what my sister did to make ends meet?"

Mercedes had nothing to say to that and took a deep breath, telling herself to give in and hang up.

"No answer? I didn't think so; sin never has an answer when confronted with..."

"A hypocrite." she cut him off. "If you wanted no part of sin your name wouldn't have been on the back of the last check I sent."

She paused and when there was no response, laughed, "No answer? I didn't think so."

"I won't waste my time arguing with a whore."

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,155 Followers