Mercedes New Sex Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met him at Finns and stares we got from other guys when she walked in, were just what I wanted, but she needed. Whenever she sat and crossed her legs, she kept pulling the dress down to cover her assets. I looked around and saw many guys looking at her, trying to get a peek at what was in between her legs. I kept giving her Martinis to get her even more amorous for later that night. I even pretended to hurt my leg so Burt could dance with her. I watched as him in a slow dance with his hands on her ass, as he held her tightly against his bulge. I know she felt it. But what I didn't expect is another guy budding in. When this tall bearded dude slowed danced with her, he pulled up her dress so guys could see she was naked. I heard a few catcalls when he did, but she didn't realize they were about her. His hands were on her tits and it looked like she didn't mind. She later told me that she thought it was Burt. When the dance was over, he tried to take her to the back, but she struggled to walk away. He grabbed her and I had to intervene. That wasn't pretty. Then we the three of us left.

When Burt came with us, she was suspicious about why he was there. I just answered that it was for her protection from those guys because she seemed a little drunk. She bought it. Once I got her back at the shop, I told her that she needed to perform her next lesson and that was fucking two guys at once. She giggled from too much booze and told me that she didn't want to be that type of girl. I became serious and told her that she really needed to fuck Burt. Then she started to tear up as she spoke.

"Geno, I love you. I only want to make love to you. Why are you making me cheat on you? I love you. I don't want anyone else. Please don't make me do this. Please!" She had tears running down her cheeks.

I walked over and held her tightly. After a long time of comforting her and whispering sweet things too her explaining why she must, she finally submitted to it.

We kissed and I unzipped her dress. I took it off and it fell to the floor. She quickly put her hands over her tits, but I pulled them down so Burt could get a good look at her.

"What do you think Burt," I bellowed. He just smiled and I could tell by the bugle I his pants he liked what he saw.

Standing behind her, I wanted to make sure Burt got a good look at Candy's nakedness and her freshly shaved cunt. I also wanted to make sure she was going to fuck him willing. I didn't want her to feel like she was being raped. After all Burt wasn't close to being a hunk. In fact, he was more like a weird next door neighbor that scared girls into running away. I knew she didn't like him and was uncomfortable around him, therefore making him the perfect candidate for making her a slut.

With my hands on her shoulders, I whispered in her ear, "Candy my love. I understand how you feel and I adore you for it. I love you too. But you need to understand that you don't grow sexually without experiencing other men. You're only 22 and I'm only the third guy you've had sex with. You're so young not to enjoy yourself, especially the way you look. You are very eye-catching and beautiful. Guys will get hard just by watching you walk down the street. It's not cheating if I am aware of your fucking. I'll be the only one to make love to you. Everyone else will be just fucking. Having sex with Burt, will teach you what the difference is. I do expect you to experience at least a dozen other men before we can stop. So Burt is a friend and it's easier to start with someone you know. So go lay on the bed, spread those gorgeous legs apart and play with your hot pussy while we watch. Show Burt what you learned and how much you want him."

She gave me a nasty look and went to the bed. Sitting at the edge, she barely opened her legs.

"Wider," I barked.

Slowly she stretched them apart and began playing with herself. As she rubbed her clit and pulled her lips apart for us to see her hot hole, her expression went from resentment to moaning in pleasure. In a few minutes, she propped her legs up on the bed and vigorously rubbed her pussy. As she did, I looked at Burt rubbing his cock.

"You think she ready for me to fuck her Geno," Burt yelped.

Laughing I answered, "Oh yeah dude, she more than ready for fucking."

We both took off our clothes and sat on each side of her. Candy looked at me and smiled. I took her hand and told her to let us finish her off. Burt buried his head on her huge tits and bit her nipple. As he continued tantalizing her boobs, she turned and looked at him. Turning back at me, she started to say, "Please no". But I began kissing her before she could continue begging for him to stop. Whenever we broke for air, she would start pleading, but I instantly kissed her again. As Burt began rubbing her clit and fingering inside her wet pussy, she finally relaxed and submitted to the pleasure she was receiving.

When we stopped kissing and instead of pleading, she was now moaning "Oh Yes". She looked up at me with twinkling happy eyes, smiled and softly said, "Oh Gena, that feels so good. Oh god he's going to make me cum!"

Burt's mouth was licking and biting her nipples, his hand was in between her wide open legs and three fingers were inside her hot cunt, while vigorously pumping in and out. As she moved her hips enjoying his plunder, she looked deep into my eyes. With her mouth open making sounds of pure ecstasy, I knew she was no longer fighting it, but instead embracing the sex. My hot little slutty Candy was going to fuck another guy in front of me, which will put her one step closer to becoming a trollop.

"Burt," I barked. "I think she ready for you to fuck her."

"Oh Yeah, this going to be fun," he responded. "And she's so wet like she can't wait to fuck Bro!"

I snickered as I watched him rubbing his long skinny cock and Candy squealing that she was almost cuming when he stopped fingering her. I took her hands and dragged her to the middle of the bed with her head hanging over the edge. Burt jumped up and knelt in front of her. He took her knees and pushed her legs wide a part. As he got closer and began to sink his hard rod into her slit, I motioned him to stop.

Kneeling next to Candy I whispered, "Gorgeous you need to help Burt put his cock in you and then watch as he fucks you. Don't close your eyes. You need to see what a beautiful site it is when someone just fucks you. Then you'll know how special you are."

She looked at me, sneered and sarcastically answered, "Okay! But he's disgusting and I won't enjoy it."

I helped her sit up and she reached for Burt's enraged manhood. Grabbing her legs, he pulled her closer to his rod. I had a great view of his penis disappearing into her soaked cunt. As he began fucking, she suddenly changed her attitude. I had her sit up on her hands to watch him fuck her. As she watched his thing going in and out, she reached down and began playing with her clit and pushed herself harder toward his cock. Then her sighs of pleasure began and were music to my ears. In a few minutes he pulled her up on his lap and she put her arms around his neck. She had her legs spread over his thighs moving up and down on him. Her tits were plastered tightly against his chest and it wasn't long before her sighs and moans became louder and louder.

When she went to kiss him, I shouted, "You're just fucking Candy. Kissing is for making love, so no kissing when you are just fucking!"

She looked back at me and smiled mouthing okay. Then she let go of Burt's neck and pushed him on his back. She moved forward over his raging cock and began controlling the action. Her tits were in Burt's face and he began to yank on her nipples. As he played with her, she began moving up and down faster and faster.

Suddenly she pushed hard down on his cock and screamed, "Oh god, I'm cuming. Ah! Ah! That feels so good."

She sat straight up on him, closed her eyes, and ground hard on his rod that was impelled as deep as it could go in her. As she quivered with an orgasm in pure ecstasy, Burt look at me with a huge smile and we both gave out a little snicker. It wasn't so long ago that she wouldn't enjoy fucking Burt and now she was having an orgasm. It was the first time that I really saw Candy in orgasmic bliss. I got to watch her body shudder for many minutes. When she was done, she jumped off him thinking she was done. She looked at me with a huge content grin.

So I asked, "Well Candy how did having your first orgasm fucking a guy you don't really like feel?"

She giggled and answered, "Oh my god Geno! It was fantastic! I didn't know fucking could be so rewarding. I'm happy it's over."

As she went to get off the bed, I barked, "Where do you think you're going gorgeous? You're not done fucking Burt yet. Take a look at him. He's still hard as a rock and you need to finish him off."

"That's right bitch," Burt roared. "I not done fucking that hot bod of yours. Come here and turn over for some nice doggie."

He grabbed her legs and pulled them to him. He had her turn to kneel on all fours and knelt behind her. Holding her hips, he slid his hard cock back into her soaked slit. Then he told her to move fucking his cock. She did as asked and began moaning in pleasure again. Looking toward me, her expression was of reluctant submission. Her eyes weren't twinkling but looked saddened. I had to get her to enjoy fucking Burt again.

With her head hanging over the edge I went up to her and told her to open her mouth. Then I stuffed my 8" thick cock into it and told her suck it hard.

As she obeyed I whispered, "I love you so much Candy. It is a beautiful site seeing you enjoying yourself. Imagine how many wonderful orgasms you can get from him when you let go and enjoy him like you do me."

I pulled my cock out of her mouth to let her breath and answer. By this time Burt's pounding was pushing her toward me. She turned back to watch him, moaned and cried, "Oh fuck me harder Burt. Oh yes! Harder Burt! Yes, yes! You're going to make me cum again!"

Turning toward me, she grabbed my cock and put her mouth over it. With just the tip of me in her she began licking my head. Looking up at me, her eyes said it all. They were happy eyes and looked like they were smiling at me.

"A cock in her mouth and one up her cunt is how sluts fuck" I thought. And she was fast becoming one.

With the three of us groaning in unison as we ravished her, Candy began shaking with another orgasm. With a mouth full of my cock she looked up at me, shook for a moment, and blinked her beautiful blue eyes. Then she started to move back and forth again with Burt's fucking. After a few minutes, she pushed back on his cock and began to shake again. I was in awe because that one happened almost immediately after her last. But Burt didn't stop to wait for her to finish her orgasm. He kept fucking her harder and harder. I don't think he even noticed, but I did.

When she stopped quivering, Burt yelled, "I'm almost there. Where can I blow it Bro?"

"Dude, not in her," I barked back. "Let's trade places and shoot it in her mouth. She'll like that."

He pumped her hard a few more times and pulled out. I had her stop sucking on me. Bending over, I kissed her on the lips and said, "I love you more than ever Candy for doing this. It would be so beautiful seeing Burt drench you with his jism. Watching you enjoy another guy is the best gift you can give me."

Before she could say anything back, Burt tried to stick his cock at her mouth, which she kept closed. Then I went to take his place. As I began pushing my larger thick cock into her soaked hole, she opened her mouth to give out a big moan. Just then Burt began shooting his load into it. She tried to close her mouth but I barked for her to keep it open. When he finished his grunting and cuming in her mouth with a lot splattering her face, I told her to swallow what made it in and then suck on Burt to clean him up. All the while I was pounding her cunt. She showed Burt that she swallowed every drop. Afterwards, I fucked my hot little slut for some time while she shook with a few more small orgasms. Then I pulled out and blew my spunk into her opened mouth, making her swallow my load too.

When I finished, I said, "Are you ready for another round Burt?" He laughed and said he was.

Looking at Candy with goo drenching her face, I smiled and asked, "Are you having fun Candy? I know you had many orgasms with lot more to come. After all, you are making history tonight. I bet you have never had sex for hours on end. Tonight we are going to test the waters on your endurance."

Her eyes were twinkling, but I could tell her body wasn't used to being continually ravished for the 90 minutes without a break. It was her first time with two guys continually fucking her.

Looking up at me she answered, "Can I get something to drink before Burt fucks me again? I'm very thirsty."

We both laughed. I went to get her some water and she guzzled it down. Then Burt dragged her to the edge of the bed, stood in front of her, and pushed his cock back in. He took her legs and paced them on his shoulders, leaned in and speedily had his way. She moved with his pumping for another 20 minutes but didn't have another orgasm. When he finished spewing his load on her face, she was completely exhausted.

I took her to clean up. Even though I knew I could fuck her again and Burt probably could go a third time, I thought it wise not to use her completely up. I still needed to get others to fuck her.

As I started the shower I said, "Candy my love. Watching you enjoying yourself is the biggest way to show me your love. I love you so much for doing that. Now that you know what fucking is, I can't wait for you to fuck number five."

She just smiled and we stepped into the shower together. I washed her beautiful well fuck body, hoping for an answer. It never came. But she did tell me that she wanted to savior number four for a while. I smiled and hugged her. Then all three of us went to my king sized bed to cuddle, although she cuddled me and not Burt.

The next morning, I woke first. I knew that Candy had her Saturday 10 am class to teach and it was already 8:30. She still had to run home to change before her class. Getting up, I went to brew some coffee. Going downstairs I opened the door, grabbed the paper that was outside and went back up. I was going to wake Candy, but then I heard it. Walking into the bedroom, I saw Candy on her back with Burt vigorously fucking her. I don't know who initiated it, but it looked like they both were enjoying each other. The moaning was loud and Candy kept saying over and over again.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me Burt. Oh yes! You feel so good. I'm so happy you're my number four. Don't stop, oh don't stop. Ah! Ah!"

I watched for a while then went to the kitchen for my coffee and to read the paper. I kept hearing their love music and chuckled to myself. Candy has passed my test for fucking. Nothing could interfere with her becoming my new whore. I figured maybe 3 more guys to fuck for free then I'll start charging. Once she realizes the guys are paying to fuck her, there will be no going back. I gave out a big bellowing chuckle to myself when I thought that.

Suddenly the sex noise stopped. A few minutes later Candy came out naked with Burt's cum dripping off her breast. She seemed anxious.

"What time is it Geno," she asked.

I smiled and looked at the kitchen clock and replied, "It's almost 9 gorgeous. You still have time for Burt to dump another load on your tits, if you want."

She looked down at her big boobs and saw his load plastered on them. Laughing she responded, "Oh My Geno! Did you hear us?"

I laughed and said, "Oh yeah Candy. I heard that you were having fun. I bet the neighbors heard it too. But before you hurry out, I need to give you your morning kiss."

She came out to meet me and before I plastered her naked breast against me, I took a towel and wiped off Burt's goo. Then we hugged and I gave her a passionate kiss.

When we broke I whispered, "I'm so proud of you Gorgeous. You have embraced just being fucked. I hope you will continue to do so."

She kissed me again and said, "I didn't know how much fun it was without the love part. I do know the difference and you will be the only one I will ever make love too. I'm now anxious to find number five. But I want to pick him out."

I didn't say anything back and she quickly left to get dressed to make her class. She stopped at the top of the stairs holding her shoes and dressed in that hot red dress.

"See you after my class," she asked.

"Probably not," I answered. "Unless you want to waste the day watching me tattoo, I have a few appointments."

Okay then come over around 6. I'll make dinner. You bring the wine." As she rushed out, she blew me a kiss.

That's when I realized that I might have opened up a can of worms. With my desire to whore her out, I never thought that she may enjoy it way too much. Now I just hoped she really loved me. Otherwise, I fucked myself again. It was the same thing I did with Mercedes.

As I was feeling sorry for myself, Burt came out all happy and said, "Bro, I think you got your wish. She wanted me to fuck her this morning and I woke up with her sucking my cock. She was already very wet when I stuck her again. I hope you'll allow me to fuck her some more. She's a real hot little tramp now. But is it true that I'm only the fourth guy she's had sex with?"

I smiled and told him it was true and then nastily told him that she would never be a tramp. As he was leaving, he just shook his head in disbelieve about being number 4 and walked out. After he left, I went back and got another cup of coffee before my first appointment showed up. Then I heard my buzzer going off telling me a customer entered the shop. Looking at the clock, it was too early for my client.

Thinking it was Burt I blurted, "So what did you forget this time?"

To my surprise I heard a female voice yelling up the stairs, "Calling you back!"

I stopped and couldn't believe that it sounded like Mercedes. I rushed to the stairs, looked down and there she was. Mercedes in the flesh and not dressed prudish either. To my delight she was wearing a short black skirt with six buttons up the middle and the bottom three being undone. The top was a short sleeve black and white striped sweater and I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. I didn't see any nylons and her shoes weren't the high fuck me shoes, but they still looked hot on her. With the sun shining on her fiery red hair and those baby blue eyes she looked classy and attractive, like always. Although the last time she was with me, I had her dress like some white trash hooker. I think the sexy classy look fits her much better. Just when she was out of my life and I had a gorgeous young girl to fuck, she shows up. Don't figure!

Looking up the stairs at me she sensually said, "I hope you don't mind me coming by unannounced. I was waiting outside until you opened and saw that teenage girl coming out followed by that weird looking guy. Is she your new whore?" She giggled and gave me her sexy smile after she spoke like she was kidding.

Laughing I bluntly lied, "Wow Mercedes. That's really none of your fucking business. But if you must know she's just a client." I paused and then nicely asked, "So what are you doing here? You haven't wanted to talk to me in months. Aren't you married to that nerd Tyler yet? So really what the fuck do you want this time?"

I was really happy to see her, because I still have strong feelings for her or was that lust. I just didn't want her to know that.

My mind quickly wandered, "Do I still want her or just want to fuck her out as a whore?"

I seem to always get those things mixed up and probably the reason why my relationships never last. I can't help but seeing hot women as just sex objects to be fucked silly. I guess I'm wired that way. Candy will probably be no different.