Mercedes New Sex Adventures Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I come up," she asked.

"Yeah sure," I responded. As she slowly sauntered up, I asked, "Would you like a cup of coffee M?"

She said she would.

I took her hand and led her to the kitchen. She took a seat in the chair closest to the window, as I poured her a cup. The light coming through the window made her look like an angel. When I turned around to hand it to her, I noticed her beautiful legs crossed showing a lot of sexy thigh. Another button was undone. Handing it to her, my mind began to mentally undress her. I had her sweater off, exposing her lovely tits. My hand would be up her dress to feel that hot pussy and she would be telling me to fuck her.

"Well Geno, when you're done fantasizing about me, do you like what you see?" Her question quickly interrupted my illusion.

I snickered, "M, you are still the most beautiful women I've ever known. So yes I do like what I see."

She sipped her coffee, smiled and said, "Well then Geno, I need your help. You see I found out that Tyler is a monster and I need to get away from him. I only found that out because of you."

"What," I reacted. "What did I do to cause that?"

She laughed and replied, "You know! It's those videos of me fucking at the bar that you put on a porn website. Don't lie I know you did it, because I wouldn't return your calls."

I was shocked that she could think that of me and loudly reacted, "Wow! I didn't put them up. I wouldn't do that to you. I did know about them after the fact. Sam set the place up with hidden cameras. He posted them not me. He showed them to me a month afterwards and I tried to tell you, but by then you stop returning my calls. But you should read all of the comments about you. The guys just can't get enough of looking at you fuck." I laughed and then asked, "But what happened with Tyler?"

Taking another large gulp of coffee, she started to tear up as she told me the story of Tyler seeing them. Taking a disc out of her purse, she told me to look at this. As I took it, she told me that was angry at first, but now thanked me for showing her what monster Tyler is.

I walked over and stuck it in my lap top. When it came on screen, a title "The Real Mercedes" came up first with the sounds of a Mercedes fucking. Then it faded into the same sounds but a video of her fucking Hammer with Tyler elaborating on her behavior. That lasted 2 minutes until another clip of her fucking Tank. When Mac (aka Punisher), a big 6'8" burly black biker started to take his turn with her, we heard Tyler's commentary over the sounds of her fucking.

"This is a woman who acts like a Lady, but actually is just a big lying whore. Here's proof of her disgusting behavior. Watch as she enjoys taking that big black thing stuffed up in her. Now listen to her."

When he stopped taking and as I watched her fucking, we heard Mercedes moaning, "Oh fuck me harder with your big cock. Oh yes I love it. Don't stop! Fuck me! Oh yes! God I just live black cocks! Oh! Yes! Ah!"

We watched Mercedes enjoying Mac on all fours and ramming it speedily in and out of her. All the while Mercedes kept moaning how much she was enjoying him. The next scene faded into her on top of him, facing the camera and with a smile across her face, as she continued to bounce up and down on him. His hands every so often, yanked on her tits, which made her sigh louder and verbally express the pleasure she was receiving. Suddenly, Tyler interrupted her sexual sounds with comments.

"Now look closely or you'll miss it. This will show you how much of a trollop Mercedes really is."

I've already seen this next part when it originally happened. Mac had Mercedes jump off and she held his cock as he shot a huge load of sticky jism up in her face. Her mouth was wide open as she accepted the dozen or so squirts. She even turned to show him his goo before she swallowed it. Afterwards, she began sucking on it again with Tyler adding more comments.

"Look at what a floozy she really is. I bet having those sperm facials is what makes her complexion so radiant. Now you girls have found Mercedes secret." He laughed after that comment but continued to make his spiteful remarks.

When he stopped his commentary, a series of 2 minute sex scenes of Mercedes fucking different guys began playing. As a different guy began fucking her, a number appeared in the scene. When the number 12 appeared, he began talking again.

"This is the end of her disrespectful behavior. As you see each number appearing for a few seconds that is number of guys she had sex with. Also, in the lower right corner there is a date. This happened only a few months ago. I hope you are as disgusted with her as I am."

As the film faded out with Mercedes in the back ground on top of the black guy looking right into the camera and pleasurably moaning, a little saying superimposed over her, "Let there be no sexual immorality, impurity, or lust among you. Such sins have no place among God's people; Ephesians 5:3."

Mercedes was standing behind me and as it ended she said, "See! Isn't that awful? He's using that as leverage for me to still marry him. He said that seeing the real me, made him very happy. Then he laughed and told me that knowing how whorish I am, makes it easier for what will happen to me once I'm his wife."

Then she sat on my lap, put her arms around me while crying and sensually said, "He gave me an example of it last weekend. I now just can't marry him. Please help me Geno!" Then she kissed me.

As she did, I put my hand under her skirt and felt a bare wet pussy. As I played with her moist clit, she whispered, "I'll do anything you want and I mean anything, if you help me. Let me show how I can do to make you happy with me again."

She kissed me while spreading her legs apart, as I fingered her wanting cunt. After a few minutes we stopped and she got up. Taking my hands we sauntered to my bed room.

Then she said, "Fuck me Geno. I want you so freaking bad. You'll see how grateful and agreeable I can be for you, if you stop Tyler from showing that video to anyone. I really don't want to marry him anymore either. Believe me he's not what he seems and is a monster."

I'm not one to turn down a hot red head for a fuck, especially Mercedes. I did wonder what happened last weekend to her and why she thinks of him as a monster. Also, I wondered after seeing her whoring, why he would still want her and to marry her? I had so many questions and things didn't add up. But as she began unzipping my pants letting my hardening cock out, my thoughts immediately went to fucking.

***

Part 2 coming soon.