Mercedes New Sex Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Mercedes gets help as Candy become a working girl.
8k words
4.61
18.4k
8
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few hours later when Sam, a burly middle aged biker with a white beard, finally arrived. I heard his loud Harley vibrating the building as he pulled in the back. I was tattooing a butterfly on the lower back of this heavy chick, when Sam loudly asked where Mercedes was. I turned, smiled and pointed upstairs. In his usual annoying dismissal of me, he started his walk up to her.

"Hi Sam," I heard Mercedes say. "Geno said that you were coming by to help me with my problem."

In a deep voice he answered, "Yeah I am. Tell me what the problem is gorgeous and I'll see what I can do."

Mercedes was giggling as they walked away from the stairs, "Oh it's a long story and I bet you're here for another reason." I heard her start telling him about Tyler being a monster.

For those of you who haven't read my previous stories, Mercedes is a 32 year old red headed 5'5" blue eyed hottie. She has ample tits, small waist, cute ass and nice long legs. I tattooed over her cunt saying "Horny Mercedes," so she wouldn't forget what a whore she really was. Also, every guy who sees that nice arc lettering over her cunt would know that they are in for one fantastic ride. Even when forced, she has never disappointed pleasing a guy or group of guys. Being a horny whore, is exactly what she was meant to be.

Once I finished this chick, I rushed up stairs to see what was happening. It was just what I thought. Sam was on his back with Mercedes straddling him grinding up and down on his throbbing manhood. I stood in the doorway and watched as they moaned in unison from the pleasure they both were reaching. She was speedily going up and down on his thick rod but stopped ever so often to drive his cock deep into her drenched hole. A minute later she came off him and knelt in between his fat legs. Taking his hard thick rod in her hands, she bent forward and licked his helmet like the pro she was.

As she began to deep throat him, his moans became louder. "That's it babe. Suck it down your fucking throat. You really like that don't you! You're one hot little cock sucker! Oh yeah M! Suck me off!""

With drool dripping down her chin and catching her breath she pulled off. Rubbing his shaft with one hand, she looked up at him and answered, "Oh Yeah Sam! I just love sucking on your cock. It's so yummy. So big and I can taste your yummy precum. But Sam I want you in me too. I want to feel you squirting your spunk deep inside me! I just love that sensation."

He chuckled and answered, "Well then turn over. I want to hold your cute ass as I fuck you." She giggled as she assumed the doggy position.

He pulled her to the edge of the bed, stood behind her, slapped her ass, and quickly shoved his throbbing cock back into her soaked hole with one hard thrust. She yelped as he did, but then moaned in pleasure as he slowly began pumping her inner sanctum.

"Oh Sam, that feels so good! You're going to make me cum again. Yes! Yes! Oh god! Harder!" Her cries of bliss became louder and louder.

She was leaning on her arms bent at the elbow with her ass raised in the air, as Sam pounded her cunt with one hard trust after another. When he went to probe her ass rim, she turned to look back and saw me. She gave me a little wink.

Giggling she said, "Not my ass Sam. I'm saving that for you as a reward for helping me with my problem. Then you can have me anyway you want."

Sam slapped her ass harder this time and said, "Don't worry gorgeous, I'm going help any way I can. We'll take care of those bastards."

He continued his pounding as I left the room. I could still hear their verbal extols, as I went to get ready for my date with Candy. Thinking of my new 22 year old gorgeous blonde play thing while listening to Mercedes moaning, just got me hard. I had a plan of using Candy to get Tyler and tonight I was going to persuade her into fucking him. When I was leaving for the date, Hammer finally arrived. I sent him upstairs to where I knew Mercedes would be enjoying him too.

As I walked down to Candy's place, an apartment above the florist, I couldn't help think of Mercedes being back with me and if I should dump Candy for her. But then it hit me, like someone dropping a brick on my head. Candy is fresh, just learning to be a great reliable slut and really loves me. Mercedes has dumped me several times and only calls me when she wants something. After this is all over, how do I know if she will even stay? But if she does, I'm going to whore her out just like the Mexicans. Only I won't be as obvious as they were. I'll make it seem like it's all her idea and I'll keep luscious Candy for myself.

Once I got to the florist, I stopped and bought one red rose for Candy. Walking down the corridor between the florist and Ricky's bar that was next to it, I climbed the wooden stairs to Candy's love nest. I knocked on the door. She instantly opened it as if she was waiting for me.

"Hi Geno," she said and gave me a little kiss. "I'm happy you are early. I've wanted you all day but thought you were angry with me."

She plastered a big kiss on me and dragged me in. I handed her the rose and she was very excited, like no one ever gave her flowers before.

"Is this for me," she excitedly asked.

We kissed again. I smiled and answered, "Yes it is gorgeous. I thought you left disappointed today and wanted you to know that I love you. There was just another problem I was dealing with and not you beautiful."

As she walked to the kitchen to put the rose in water, was when I got a good look at what she was wearing. Candy was a young attractive petite blonde with DD hooters. She had on a white sheer top that barely covered her real boobs. It looked like someone took scissors and cut the length off because it was all jagged at the bottom, making the top hang just below her boobs. I loved looking at her large nipples protruding from under it. Her skirt was matching very short and very sheer with the white lace thong visible from under it. Then those clear platforms fuck me 6" heels. This made her 5' height inches taller. Wow! She looked very fuckable, but I was in shock. After months of begging her to dress revealing when I came over, she finally did.

She turned toward me, put her arms around my neck and sensually said, "I thought you were upset with me Geno. I remembered you saying how a girlfriend should dress for her lover when he comes over. So I went out and bought this outfit, but the top was too long so I cut it. I hope you like?"

I smiled and kissed her. As I continued our smooching, I mumbled how much I adored her, loved her, and appreciated her. We kissed and kissed until I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Laying her down on her back, I sat next to her.

After I admired her form and gazed into her sparkling blue eyes I said, "You are so beautiful Candy. Let's forget dinner. You're my appetizer, meal and desert all rolled into one. I missed you all day and wanted you too."

Before she could answer, I bent over, kissed her again, pulled up her skirt over her ass and placed my hand in between her lovely legs. She quickly spread them apart so I could reach her pussy. It became soaking wet, as I fingered her clit over the soft lace material. Then I knelt in between them, pulled her thong off over her shoes, and buried my head in-between her thighs. My long tongue immediately flicked against her clit and she sighed in pleasure. Licking from her clit down her pussy to her pulsating hole and back up again a few times was driving her crazy. Her hips started to move and her sighs became louder as I continued my feast at her cunt. Pushing her legs up her body, I plastered my mouth over her excited pussy and devoured her like a starved cat. It wasn't long until she pushed my head hard on her pulsating soaked privates and exploded with a huge orgasm. As she shuddered in bliss, my face became drenched with her love juices.

When she stopped holding my head against her cunt, I knelt next to her and immediately pushed two fingers inside her juicy hole. Pulling up her top over her boobs with my other hand I began tantalizing her nipples. They responded by becoming erect. She began moaning a moving her hips against my fingers. She was responding nicely to my foreplay.

That's when I whispered. "Candy my love, tomorrow morning I want you to fuck your number five. It will be a challenge for you because you have to meet him at a church. But I know you'll be successful and fuck him all afternoon." I gave a silent chuckle to myself, knowing that mentioning this when she was aroused would be the best time for her to agree.

"What Geno! You want me to do what tomorrow?" She responded back.

Pushing my fingers deeper into her vagina, I chuckled out loud. "Gorgeous I found your number five and tomorrow I want you to enjoy him like me tonight. Can you do that for me my love? I love you so very much and just want you to reach 12 guys quickly so we can be together forever."

I knew it was just a big lie, but she is so very gullible and I needed her to consent to it for my plan to work. Bending over I kissed her again. She stopped moving her hips, so I stopped fingering her. Looking deep into my eyes, she smiled and answered.

"Okay darling. I'll do it just for you. But I have to cum 8 more times tonight first and then I do that guy tomorrow. Okay!"

Candy has a very flexible body and can be placed in a variety of strange positions. She also has an abundance of sexual energy that I haven't found in any of my other girl including Mercedes. So for the next two hours I pounded her flesh over and over again in every position imaginable until I was exhausted. She only came 6 times and like the energizing sex bunny, she still wanted to keep going. Why I know she would make a great little sex worker. But being 13 years older I needed a break. She still had her clothes and shoes on, because I believe sluts fuck with their whore outfits still on. So I suggested going to Finn's, the local bar 6 blocks down the street for some food and drinks. She giggled and said it was a great idea.

But when she went to change her clothes I barked, "You have to dress like you are Candy. You are very lovely and I want everyone to know what a beautiful Lady you are."

"But you can see everything," she whined back.

"That's okay with me gorgeous," I replied.

She gave me a dirty look, "Do you want everyone to see me naked? I thought you loved me and this outfit was for your eyes only. But if you want everyone to think that I'm a slut or worse some trollop, then maybe you aren't my prince like I think you are."

Well she got me there. I couldn't deny nor had an answer for her comments. And I did need her to fuck Tyler tomorrow, so I told her to dress like she wanted. What shocked me was that she came out almost wearing the same outfit.

She put on a bright pink strapless push up bra under the sheer top. It was low on her breast and just hid her big nipples but accentuated her cleavage. She took off the sheer skirt and instead wore a loose fitting pink miniskirt, like a school girl's skirt but shorter. But she kept the clear 6" fuck me heels on. This bright pink slut outfit would definitely draw attention to her. Having heart shaped red dangling ear rings with a matching one on her bare belly button, definitely accentuated the outfit bringing your eyes right to her bare flat stomach. Then she grabbed my arm and we left for a night out.

We walked down the stairs and began the slow 6 block walk to Finns. Since she just bought the platform shoes that day, she wasn't used to walking in them. Holding my arm tightly we only got Ricky's bar next door, when she tripped and twisted her ankle on the sidewalk. I held her up but it was obvious that she wouldn't make it to Finns. Being right in front of Ricky's place front door, I suggested going there instead.

"But Geno" she said. "I was told not to go to this place from my land Lord. It has a bad reputation for being very rowdy."

"It can be a little raucous at times," I answered back. "But they have good fish and chips, and cheap drinks. You're with me, so nothing bad can happen to you. We will just stay for food and a few drinks. I don't think anyone will bother us."

Then I laughed and said, "I still have to give you a few more orgasms tonight. So we won't be long."

She reluctantly took my arm, held it tightly and we went in around 9 pm. Being Burt's favorite hangout, I've only been in the place a few times with him but that was a year ago. I did remember some working girls hanging out there. As we walked in, I noticed it was different then I remember with a new larger area off to the right that had a pool table, dart broads and a jute box playing music. A small dance floor was next to it with a few chubby girls dancing. The left side had the familiar long bar that was completely filled with mostly men that looked seedy. Although there were some older women dressed like whores sitting sipping on drinks too. The tables scattered around the new room had couples eating. I knew a few of them from doing their tattoos. I stopped and chat a few minutes with them, while introducing Candy as my girlfriend. Dressed the way she was, I got the feeling they didn't believe me. Afterwards, she held my arm tightly, as we continued walking around the place to find a seat.

I could tell that the guys were mentally undressing Candy as we roamed around. Her outfit was quite noticeable. Whenever we stopped to look around, she kept her knees tightly together. After some time and with plenty of unwanted stares from guys, we found a high table with 2 bar stools open. We quickly grabbed it. I had hoped for a secluded seat, but instead the table was situated in the middle where everyone could see us. Fortunately they weren't looking at me. I could tell that Candy was somewhat uncomfortable because she kept trying to pull down her short skirt. She crossed her legs and was fidgeting with her hair, when she turned to me, looked in my eyes, and softly spoke.

"So how long are we staying here? I feel dirty like I'm being constantly undressed. This is not my kind of place. I sense that every guy in here is looking at me thinking nasty thoughts."

That was probably true and I know I would be staring at her hot body dressed the way she was. But instead I responded, "Gee Candy, you know you are a very attractive sexy Lady. Just smile and forget who is watching. We are here just to get some food. You'll like the fish and chips. Then we'll go back to your place."

Laughing I continued, "Enjoy the attention! Smile and do a little flirting. If you weren't attractive, guys won't even notice you."

I guess she liked the compliments. Because she giggled and quipped, "Okay, but then I need a Martini."

I got up and went to order. After ordering the food, I stopped at the bar and got me a beer and Candy a double Martini. I figured she needed to relax and she can't hold her booze. So a double will get her into a nice happy mood. Being gone for less than 5 minutes, I was surprised that a grubby looking guy with long hair and a beard was now sitting in my seat talking to Candy. She was laughing and seemed to be enjoying the conversation.

I gave her the drink and she giggled, "Thanks Geno, this is Tony. He was keeping me company until you got back. He was telling me interesting things about the place. Did you know that working girls hang out here on Friday and Saturday nights?"

I answered I didn't know, but actually I did. Come to think of it, Candy's attire would make guys assume she was one. It never crossed my mind when I suggested going to Ricky's.

Taking the drink she began sipping it and laughing said, "This is exactly what I needed Geno." Smiling and continuing to giggle, she touched my arm and kidded. "Tony told me that I was the most beautiful working girl he ever saw. Wasn't that nice of him to say that I was beautiful? But I set him straight Geno. We are only here for the food. I only work during the day."

More giggling as she began sipping her Martini.

Tony got up to leave and apologized to me for thinking such thoughts. Then he got real close to my ear and whispered, "Dude, everyone assumes your girl is a whore. You better keep an eye on her. A lot of these guys aren't as nice as me." Then he left.

As she began looking around at everyone while sipping her drink she whispered, "Oh My God Geno, guys are staring at me and smiling." Re-crossing her legs and pulling her dress down she asked, "What should I do?"

I laughed and told her to smile back and she did. Then she looked at me and said, "That was strange talking to Tony. It's night, why would he think I was at working girl?"

I laughed because Candy didn't know what the term "Working Girl" was. She thought it was a compliment instead of telling her that she was a whore. My sweet innocent naïve little Candy had no idea that a lot of guys here would probably pay handsomely to fuck her. She definitely was the hottest girl in the place.

While we were eating, another 2 guys came over and gave Candy more compliments then whispered in my ear to how much for a pop. I would laugh and tell them maybe next week. Candy would ask what they said and I would make up something. I had no intention of whoring her out that night. I figured she was at least a few months away from being a willing participant in that kind of endeavor and I wanted to bring her to that behavior slowly. She had to want to have sex for money.

When a song started playing, Candy started to sway to the music. She told me she loved the song. A guy asked if he could dance with her and I said okay. When they left, I went and got her another double Martini. She was on the dance floor for a few songs dancing with different guys. I watched as her hands were in the air and her hips wiggling to the beat. She looked so hot and I was getting a horny watching her.

Then the guy turned her around to be facing away from him and plastered her cute ass back against the bulge in his pants. He put his hands on her hips and held her tightly against him. As he slowly pulled up her skirt, he looked down at her ass. He pulled it up to her waist and I could tell from his lusty expression that he like seeing her pink thong buried in her ass. Luckily the front of the skirt was still barely covering her panty. She leaned her head back and looked up at him. Doing that pushed her DD tits out. It was very hot watching. Holding her tightly against his body, he took one hand and slowly worked up her stomach to her bra. Then the other hand landed under her sheer top. In one motion he pulled down her strapless bra to fall under her breast. As she swayed to the music, his hands were playing with her nipples. Her eyes were closed as she leaned over to kiss him. I immediately got up.

Fortunately the song ended just as their kiss did. She turned to face him and was going to kiss again, but she saw me. So she let go of him and walked to me. He followed. When we got back to our table her bra was still below her ample bosom exposing her lovely big nipples to the world. Her skirt was still stuck at her waist with her cute ass bare for all horny guys to see. Standing at the table, she had her ass exposed for all to see. Taking the Martini she drank it like a glass of water.

"Did you have fun Candy," I asked.

Giggling she answered, "Oh Yes Geno. You know I love dancing. I was thinking it was you dancing with me."

I chuckled, and said, "I think it's time to go. You have a big day tomorrow."

With a pout expression she said, "Oh do we have to. I'm having so much fun!"

The Hispanic guy she was dancing with stood next to me and whispered, "Hi! I'm Angel. So how much to fuck her dude; I know she wants it."

I looked at Candy and said, "Would you like to have sex here Candy? You made Angel very horny and have offered to pay you for sex."