Mercedes New Sex Adventures Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought being blunt would upset her and make her instantly want to leave. But I guess the booze had her in another mood. She seemed be become hornier when drinking.

She walked over to Angel and sensually said, "How much!"

He put his arm around her waist, dragged her tightly against him, looked at her bare breast and answered, "Four Hundred."

Looking at me she laughed and answered, "Oh it would take a lot more than that to make me a whore tonight."

He laughed and answered, "Okay how about a thousand, if you let my friends have fun too."

She looked at two seedy looking Mexicans and a big 6'4" tall very muscular black dude. Turning back to me, I shook my head no. This isn't in my plan for her yet. But instead she blurted back at him, "Two Thousand."

I was shocked. Sweet petite Candy was going to fuck for money! He told her he had to ask his friends and left. Before I could say anything, she laughed.

"Can you believe that Geno; almost a month salary for an hour of sex. I over spent today on my shopping spree because I thought you were mad at me. And you did say you wanted me to have more sexual experiences. I'll be up to 8 guys after tonight." She continued giggling. "And I can use the money to pay off some big bills from today."

Suddenly my cell phone rang. I looked down and it was Mercedes. I answered it. I couldn't hear her with the bar noise, so I walked out front and left Candy by herself. That probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but I did tell her to wait until I returned. I figured that I would be back in a few minutes. I was in disbelief that my innocent Candy was so easily swayed into prostitution. But now I have more pressing business to attend with.

"Hi Geno," Mercedes said. "Where are you? We've been waiting until you got back. Sam wants me to stay with him tonight and didn't want you to worry."

I explained that I was at a bar with Candy. She laughed and made some naughty comment about robing the cradle. Then we talked about my plans for Sunday church service and setting up Tyler. She thought that was a great idea. Handing the phone to Sam, we had a long detailed conversation of what I wanted him to do. He told me it would take at least 3 hours to wire Tyler's house with sound and video. It took almost 30 minutes to set up my plan with them. As we discussed the operation, I forgot all about Candy. When I hung up, I started to walk back to the bar. "Ah Shit!" I yelled and rushed back in to find Candy before she fucked those sleazy looking guys.

There was no sign of her or the guys. I went to the back rest rooms and no sign of them there either. I went out the back and roamed the parking lot and still no sign of them. I wondered where they went. It took more time walking around the place looking for any signs of them. I was hoping she didn't leave with them. If she did, there would be no way to stop it. So I ordered a beer to think about what to do next. As I was drinking it Tony came up to me and reprimanded me.

"You bastard; I wanted to be the first to fuck your whore. But NO! Instead you let those fucking low lives take her upstairs. I bet she is having a great time having those scum bags putting their cocks in her. You know they don't use condoms. I hope she doesn't come out with nasty bugs in her." He laughed and began to walk away.

Grabbing his arm I unpleasantly asked, "Where the fuck did you say they took her?"

He gave out a hearty laugh and answered, "You don't even know, do you jerk? Ricky rents rooms to the whores for $50 an hour or $75 for 2 hours. They took her up there." He pointed to a door in the hall by the toilets.

It's now been almost an hour since I left her. I rushed to the door that had the sign saying "Private". I opened it and saw the stairs. Running up them, I came to a darken hall with just one light in the middle. I could see four numbered doors and double doors at the end. I began on my left and opened it, but it was empty, although there was the pungent aroma of sex coming from inside the room. I went across the hall because I could hear sounds of sex. I opened it to a small room and saw a blonde girl being fucked on a twin bed with a light shining over it. When she looked back at me, I knew it wasn't Candy. It was about twenty feet to the next door. It had Candy's pink bra hanging from the door handle.

I could hear her screaming "You're too big! You're hurting me," coming from inside.

I took the bra off the door knob and quickly opened it. The room was large with a double bed in the middle of it under a light bulb with a shade around it dangling from the ceiling. It was the only light in the room and directed brightly over the bed. The rest of the room was dark. No one saw me come in. So I hid in the shadows. Finding a chair in the corner, I sat down out of the way but had a perfect view.

Candy was on the back part of the mattress, laying width ways on all fours. She only had on her shoes and the sheer top. Panties and skirt were thrown on the floor. All the guys were naked from the waist down. Angel was at a sink and it looked like he was washing his shrinking cock. Another guy was next to him wiping his cock off with a towel and the third guy was in front of her face slapping his cock against her cheek. He yelled, "Swallow it," as he did. The black dude was trying to push his big black thing into her.

The guy that just came in her mouth said, "Jamal, pull out and try it again. Lay your cock on her ass to show how big you are and then slowly push the whole thing in. It will make great porno hearing her whine as you do, but give me a minute to get my phone."

There was laughter from the other two guys as Jamal pulled out. When he placed his cock on her ass the tip went to her lower back. He must have been at least 12", but I bet closer to 14" and very thick like a horse's cock. The guy with the phone camera was called Jose. He told Candy to turn on her side and suck on Jamal's huge cock. She did but only could put the head of his gigantic thing in her mouth. She did rub his shaft making it rock hard. As she sucked him, I noticed large globs of cum splattered on her cheek and chin. I'm guessing from the three of them already taking their turns with her. Suddenly Jose barked for her to turn back on all fours.

She did, leaning on her arms with her head buried down in the mattress, like she was expecting it to hurt. I could hear her mumble something about me and where I was. Jamal stood behind her and pulled her closer to his big cock. He put it on her ass again to show how big he was. Then he spread her ass cheeks apart and began probing her vagina with his fingers.

As he did he blurted, "You got a tight little cunt Candy; even after all three have fucked it. Being a working girl, I thought you would be looser by now."

Candy lifted her head and pleadingly yelled, "I told you guys I've never had sex for money before. I was just being playful and flirtatious to teach Geno a lesson. I never intended to really do this. But then Geno left and you gave me so much money. I didn't know what to do without him there to tell me."

Angel started to laugh and answered, "You made the right decision. Even if you weren't a whore before, you will be one after tonight." He laughed, "We're creating a whole new career for you. With a body like yours and the way you eagerly enjoyed us already, you should be very good at it."

They all laughed with his comments, as he continued, "Although we don't believe you're not a working girl already. You fuck with so much energy and we felt you having orgasms."

I didn't know what I should do. On one hand I wanted them to fuck her silly, making her the whore I wanted to create. On the other hand, I really cared for Candy. Seeing her in distress hurt a little. I decide just to watch and if it got out of hand I would intervene. But right now all Jamal is trying to do is fuck her like he paid for. He's been nice trying to expand her hole before he drove that big thing of his in it. He could have continued ramming his rod and possibly tearing her vagina open, but he didn't. He's taking his time.

Jamal finally had fingered her cunt open with three fingers. Then he stood behind her and began pushing his big thick rod back into her tight little hole. She cried about how much it was hurting as he slowly pushed in.

He quickly removed it and said, "Enough of this! We just need to get better acquainted first. I want you to remember having your first black cock as being fun. Turn over!"

He pulled out and got on the bed next to her. Candy slowly turned on her back. He leaned over her and said.

"This is my black mamba. He isn't mean but big and friendly. Kiss him and hold him. Go ahead he won't bite. Get to know him so you would be so afraid of him."

Candy leaned on her side and took hold of his long thick rod. She began to stroke him and then kissed his tip. Soon her mouth was over the helmet, tasting her own juices as she sucked. As she continued to stroke and suck on him, he kept giving her compliments about her beauty. It was different then the sucking she did on him earlier. As he kept telling her about getting better acquainted, he began playing with her big tits and kneading her nipples between his fingers. Suddenly, he stopped her and pulled her up to him. Looking into her eyes, he went to kiss her. He gave her a little peck on her lips at first, but then a full blown passionate one. When they stopped for air, Candy went for another kiss and another. With her arms around him he whispered something I couldn't quit hear. But it made her smile and she kissed him again. Then she let go and sat up on her ass.

He jumped off the bed. Taking her legs, he pulled her to the edge. Then he placed the head of his cock at her pussy.

Softly he said, "Go ahead and take him into you."

She did moving her hips closer to him and opened her legs as wide as possible. As he started to push his cock into her pulsating wanting box, I saw Jose with his phone recording the whole thing. Candy closed her eyes and lay back on the bed. She wasn't whining as he got half way in, but instead was pleasurably moaning. Then Jamal pulled all the way out and asked for her sit up and to open her eyes to watch him entering her.

"Beautiful," he said. "I want you to remember this night forever and to do that you must watch my mamba make love to you. It will be very rewarding watching him going in and out of you. You'll thank me later, when some dude is just fucking you. You can think of this moment to get through it."

She sat up her arms and opened her eyes. Her mouth was open taking deep breathes, as he began to slowly push deeper into her. As he did, he kept asking if she was okay. She nodded she was. He had three quarters in but then pulled the whole thing out. He took her legs and pushed them up her body. Then he started to push back in. Candy now was taking deep moaning breathes, but smiled every time he asked if she was okay. When he got balls deep into her stretched hole, he didn't move. He told her to start making love to him. She did by moving her hips. She slowly moved at first, but then faster grinding her pussy against him.

"Oh god," she spoke. "I can't believe how good you feel."

Jamal, chuckled and answered, "Gorgeous, I knew you just had to get to know him first. Now my mamba is going to make love to you like you never experience before."

Jose and Carlos then barked, "Fuck her hard Jamal." They continued to make obscene comments as Jamal was fucking her.

Holding her legs bent at the knee, he pushed them up her body. Then he slowly began to fuck my petite beauty. At times he would gradually take half of his cock out and roughly trust it back into her wide open wet hole. As he did, she loudly moaned and then shivered having the first orgasm with him. He continued his ravishing with her moaning and wildly moving with his ravishing. She finally laid back, closed her eyes and moaned in pleasurable agony. It sure looked like she was enjoying it, because she shuddered a few more times during the 15 plus minutes that Jamal pounded her hole.

When Jamal placed her legs on his shoulders and leaned over her, it lifted her ass off the bed. She suddenly squealed about him hurting her. Without regard to her cries I could see his huge sperm filled balls flapping in air, as he continued his pounding into her. Licking her tits, he kept going faster and faster. With her ass off the mattress and tightly against him, he abruptly stopped fucking her. Hearing him grunting,, I knew he was expelling his seed deep inside her. I could tell by the way he pushed in her and grunted every time he squirted, that he had a big load. It took a few minutes for him to finally empty his swollen balls into her. When he was done, he dropped her down on the bed. Being over her, Candy opened her eyes with a huge grin, mouthed something and then kissed him. When they broke for air, he asked her how she felt. She kissed him and said wonderful.

He grinned and pulled his long cock out. As he did some white goo came with him. Finally he was done, but all I could think about was if he knocked her up. She wasn't using any birth control protection.

Jose didn't wait even a minute. He pulled her the edge again and pushed his cock into her cum drenched cunt. He pumped her for some time, until he expelled his semen inside her too. It didn't take as long as Jamal. Then it was Carlos turn to add his. When he started his pounding of her wide open cum filled cunt, Angel started having her suck his cock. When Carlos left his seed, Angel was ready for another turn. He had her turn on all fours again and pushed into her pussy. Then he took an empty long necked beer bottle and started to ream her ass. Inserting it expanded her ass hole until half of it was in her. Then he pulled out and started anal penetration.

She cried that it was hurting but no one listened. While he was plunder her ass, Jamal came over kissed her head, thanked her and asked her something. In between her cries of pain and pleasure, she smiled and gave him some numbers that he was putting into his phone. She lifted her head up for another kiss, afterwards I could barely hear but thought he said that he would call her next week.

A few minutes later Jose was ready to take another turn. Angel pulled out, moved next to her and lay on his back. The other two guys lifted her up and placed her on top of him facing out. Angel guided his cock back into her ass. He continued to pump her ass, until Jose moved in front of her. Candy closed her legs.

"What are you doing," Candy cried.

Jose laughed and didn't answer but pulled her legs apart. Then he guided his throbbing cock into her drenched pussy. Now she was being doubled for the first time ever. As she was moaning for them to stop, Carlos had his cock hardening again, went and made Candy began sucking it. She now had a cock in every hole. This went on for at least another 20 minutes with Carlos and Jose changing places a few times.

Carlos was the first one to explode his semen in her mouth and face. Minutes later, Jose squirted inside of her cunt with another load of seed making it four loads inside her unprotected pussy. When he came off, it took Angel some time to finally explode in her ass.

He pushed her off and she sat up on her ass. He stood over her and saw a little puddle of semen spilling out of her. Yelling, "Anybody have something to put our seed in. She's wasting it on the bed."

The other 2 guys looked around with Carlos throwing him Candy's bra. "Use this Angel. Put the halves together and it will make a nice cup."

Angel fixed her bra and then pulled Candy down to the edge of the bed with her ass hanging over it. Placing the bra under her well fucked holes, he instructed for her to push their jism out into it. She did with the goo in her ass dripping out first. Then the huge loads of semen from her pussy began it expulsion. When a huge clop of cum flopped in the bra it was like a dam bursting. Spunk just flowed like a river into it. I'm guessing it was Jamal's huge load.

With the help of Angels fingers digging out all that was left, he looked in the bra and laughed. "Guys we have been very bad and now she gets to drink it all."

She went to squirm away, but Jose was already behind her holding her up. Carlos jumped next to her and Angel went to the other side.

"Open your mouth and tilt you head back beautiful," Angel yelled.

Candy was still squirming to no avail and cried, "No, I don't want to. That stuff was in me. I'm not going to drink that goop!" They laughed with Angel saying to hold her.

Then I yelled, "You fuckers need to let her go. You didn't pay for her to swallow your fucking dirty spunk. I mean now!"

They all turned and looked at me. Candy smiled and before I could get there, Angel pushed her head back and dumped the jism on her face leaving the bra over it. By the time I pulled it off, she was drenched in cum. I was pissed, pushed Angel off the bed and told them to get out. They all ran out trying to put on their pants.

Candy was sitting up not moving with cum dripping off her face onto her sheer top. I took the towel and began wiping the goo off her. Once I cleaned her up, I held her tightly against my chest. She melted in my arms. I asked if she was okay and she sighed that she was. Then I asked how come she didn't wait for like I told her too.

"Oh Geno, I'm really sorry," she responded. "I guess I didn't hear you say that. I did wait for a while, but you didn't come back and the guys were nicely persuading me. So I went with them. I did need the money. Can you ever forgive me?"

Holding her again, I kissed her. She kissed me passionately back.

Looking into her tearing eyes I answered, "There's nothing to forgive Candy. I had to take that call about tomorrow and then it took me so long to finally find you. Lucky I did just at the right time." I didn't want her to know I watched most of it.

Her eyes instantly started to smile at me and she held me. We kissed again. When we broke for air, I asked if she had fun. She said that she had fun most of the time. Then she told me that she did have her two more orgasms and was tired. We began getting her dressed, but couldn't find her panties. Her bra was soaked with semen, so we just pulled down her sheer top. Then we left.

She walked gingerly down the stairs. I peeked out from the door to see how crowded the place still was. Her boobs were exposed from under the sheer top and I didn't want a lot of unwanted stares. We had to walk by the bar area to exit. The three guys were sitting at the end with a group of guys behind them. They were all watching the TV of Candy. I heard Angel say something about look at her cunt with Jamal's black cock in it. There were many nasty comments about her whoring.

I tried to quickly walk out unnoticed, but Candy wasn't moving too fast.

One of the guys yelled, "Is that the whore you guys fucked?" Everyone looked at us. Angel said it was.

Then the guys made rude comments about wanting to fuck her too. But Angel said, "Let's give her a hand. She was one great little whore to us and deserves our respect. She fucked all of us several times. Hopefully she'll come back for an encore performance."

That's when the unruly crowd cheered and asked me when she was going to be available again. I just shrugged my shoulders and we left.

On the slow walk back to Candy's place I said, "Well Candy, since you had fun, we could probably do this again in a few weeks, that is, if you still need extra money."

After becoming a whore this night, my goals changed. Now I needed her to continue fucking for money and to get accustomed at being a working girl. With her young age and looks, she could become very popular.

But she again shocked me by saying, "Well Geno that may be something now wouldn't it." She giggled, "Me being paid for sex. I have no experience. So why would guys want to pay for sex with me?"