Mercedes Senior Year at St. Vincent Ch. 02-03

Story Info
Continuing story of Mercedes at St. Vincent, spankings galore.
2.8k words
4.15
10.4k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/29/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers

Chapter 2: Mercedes is aroused from her spanking.

(This is more of a story I have written for a submissive friend of mine. She likes to imagine what it could have been like to be spanked at her boarding school. It's only real in that this is what she imagines happening.)

Mercedes walked quickly back to her dorm room, her mind clouded with a variety of thoughts, feelings, and emotions. She mind was distracted by the spanking. The heat from her butt was spreading to the rest of her body. She was thinking about what else Dr. Hoffman might do tomorrow. Would he spank her with his hand? With a belt? Would he do more than spank her? She hoped he would do more than just spank her. That thought made her very excited.

As she got to her room, she was feeling both aroused and excited. She had guessed the spanking would be erotic and a turn on and it was. It was better than what she thought and dreamed about. Dr. Hoffman was a real man and having him spank her was much better than the spankings she gave herself sometimes. It seemed like he could read her like a book too. He caught her when she was daydreaming about a spanking. He could tell she didn't object to being spanked on her bare bum. What else might he know about her or discover about her?

She didn't know it but she was starting to develop a very real crush on her Headmaster. She knew she admired him, both physically and intellectually. He was a very worldly and when he spoke, his voice was so deep and rich, it was like the voices she read about in her romance novels. She could listen to him talk forever.

She hoped her roommate was out so that she could ease the tension in her loins.

As luck would have it, her roommate wasn't there when she opened the door so she quickly took advantage of the private space and lay back on her bed and flipped up her skirt and reached down inside her panties.

She found her sex warm and slightly moist. She licked her fingers and moved her hand down between her legs.

She closed her eyes imagined being back in the Headmasters office. She pictured herself draped over his knees, her skirt up and her panties down. She slowly started to rub herself as she imagined him spanking her bare upturned cheeks. The warmth in her sex easily matched the warm glow from the spanking.

She started rubbing faster and faster and then suddenly she heard voices in the hallway. It was Rebecca, her roommate, and someone else.

She quickly jumped out of bed and pulled down her skirt dried her wet fingers on her sheet.

She looked and felt guilty when Rebecca and another young woman walked into the room.

"Hi Mercedes, what's up?" Rebecca was always perky and a bit nosy.

"Ah, ah, nothing." Mercedes lamely said, trying to avoid looking like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

"Ohhhh-Kay, that was weird." Rebecca said, eyeing Mercedes up and down. "You look like you were caught doing something. What were you doing?"

"Nothing, just got back from the Headmasters office and I was relaxing, she truthfully responded.

"That's right, you were sent down again for being bad, what did you do?" Rebecca had a habit of asking lots of questions.

"Normal stuff." She lamely explained.

"That's really evasive." Rebecca continued. "Whatever. We can talk more about it later. Tiffany and I were going to study Trig."

"Ok, I'm going to the library to get caught up on my English paper." Mercedes said as she grabbed her laptop and headed out. She was more frustrated now than after the spanking. She had an itch that needed to be scratched, but she really did need to work on her paper. She tried to push her desire to the back of her mind.

As she walked she felt her skirt brush against her butt. It was a light touch on her still warm behind and it reminded her as she walked what had happened and what was going to happen again tomorrow.

She found a study carrel in a quiet corner, sat down carefully and opened her laptop. She pulled up her paper and stared at the screen.

She didn't want to write her paper. She didn't want to think about English. She wanted to get off, but the library wasn't the place for it. Even so, as she sat there staring at the screen her mind wandered to thoughts of her recent spanking and Dr. Hoffman.

She fidgeted in her seat as she thought back on the spanking and wondered what he would do tomorrow afternoon. She looked around the library and saw several other girls reading and writing papers. There wasn't a librarian on staff now, it was after normal working hours, it was just her and about six other students.

She had a naughty thought but dismissed it immediately. There was no way she was going to play with herself in the library. It was too risky. She could just wait till she showered later tonight.

She looked at her screen and stared at the report on the poems of James Joyce.

She bit her lip and shifted in her seat until her panty clad bottom was resting on the hard wood chair.

The cool wood felt good on her still warm cheeks. But it made her feel a bit naughty. Feeling that way made her more excited and frustrated.

She shifted more in her seat, rubbing her butt back and forth on the cool smooth wood.

She opened up Chrome and clicked on a spanking blog she liked to read, OTKTop's on Blogspot dot com.

She found his most recent spanking story and started to read.

The story was hot. The young woman in the story got a good spanking from a stable hand with his hand and a cane. He made her cum in the story too.

Mercedes finished the story and looked around the library. All of the girls seemed to have their heads down, working hard on something.

She scrolled back up to the top of the story and moved her hand down to her skirt.

She slipped her hand into her panties and started to read the story again.

Her sex was very wet and she quickly found her hard nub. It was swollen with desire and begging to be touched, stroked and pleased.

She read how the stable hand told the young woman he was going to spank her and how she submissively obeyed him.

She reached between her lips and felt how wet she was. She used some of that moisture to make her fingers wet. She rubbed her wet fingers on her sex as she continued to read.

The character in the story was a good submissive and did what the rough stable hand told her to do. She took the spanking he gave and didn't protest at all.

Mercedes could easier see herself in that position. As the story continued it was clear that the stable hand was going to make the woman cum.

Mercedes felt her own orgasm building and she knew it was be really naughty to cum in the library. Doing it there, where she might be caught, and where it was certainly naughty, pushed her buttons more. Her nipples were hard and poking against her bra and she was very and rubbing herself faster.

The climax of the story was building and she scrolled down farther, he was just about to touch her in the story and make her cum.

"Hi Mercedes, I was looking for you."

It was Rebecca.

Mercedes stopped rubbing and looked up with her hand tight against her sex, she was so close.

"Oh, it looks like you are busy..." Rebecca was staring at her and where her hand was.

"Yes..." She squeaked out.

"Did you have a good time at the Headmasters office?" Rebecca was grinning like she knew what happened.

"No..." Mercedes said as she slowly pulled her hand out of her skirt. She was throbbing and on the edge.

"I heard you got a spanking and that you have to go back again tomorrow. Did the spanking turn you on?" She continued.

"No...", she replied, not ready to admit it to anyone, let alone her roommate.

"I can see you're having some fun, I just was curious..." Rebecca didn't move, she was staring at her wet fingers and the guilty look on Mercedes face.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Mercedes more or less got control and closed the lid on her laptop and headed to the bathroom.

She needed to get some relief.

Chapter 3 - Mercedes is caught by her roommate

Mercedes walked quickly to the library restroom and found that the two stalls were already in use. She stood there, fidgeting and playing with her hair. She heard one of the toilets flush and went into the stall as quickly as possible.

Her roommate entered quietly and listened carefully as she heard the unmistakable sounds of hands moving quickly over something wet and slippery. She heard Mercedes breathing become deep and a very soft moan escape her lips. She went to the door and noisily opened it to make sure it was clear someone came in.

"Mercedes, are you still in here?" She knew the answer, but she wanted Mercedes to know who just came in.

"Yes, I'm here."

"Are you busy?" The way she said it indicated just how Mercedes might be busy.

"No..." Mercedes lied, though she didn't know why.

"Oh, I was just checking, I heard some moaning when I came, I wasn't sure who was doing what in here." That was also a lie but Rebecca wanted to see if would confess or not. It was clear how turned on Mercedes was and she probably knew what caused it.

Rebecca had a dominant streak in her and as she noticed more about Mercedes she began to formulate a plan to see if Mercedes might submit to her.

The tension and need Mercedes had was starting to subside and it was clear that Rebecca wasn't going to leave anytime soon so she got up and made herself presentable.

"Why are you suddenly so interested in what I'm doing?" The annoyed tone in her voice made it clear that Mercedes was frustrated.

"Because I can see a new side of you."

Rebecca was standing just inches away from her. Rebecca was taller and bigger than Mercedes in every way. Rebecca stared into Mercedes eyes, daring her to resist, to push back.

She didn't, and Rebecca knew that she had her.

"I think we need to take this back to our room Mercedes." Rebecca said in a very commanding tone.

Mercedes stared at her, wanting to resist, wanting to say no, but the tingling in her stomach, the flutter in her chest told her otherwise. She tried to swallow but suddenly her mouth was dry. She opened her mouth to speak and Rebecca stopped her.

Holding up her right hand, index finger raised, she said in a confident tone, "No, do not speak. Just come with me."

They walked in silence back to their dorm room. As the door closed Mercedes could feel the tension in the air and didn't know where to look, so she looked down at the floor.

Rebecca walked to her new submissive roommate and eyed her up and down.

"I like how quickly you follow my orders." Her voice was hard and firm, it was clear she had a dominant streak in her.

"What I don't like is your tone in the library. You were being a bit of a brat back there. You know what happens to little brats, right?" She stood right in front of Mercedes, and put her hand under her chin, tilting her head up. As she held Mercedes chin in her hand she stared at her until Mercedes was forced to look away.

"Answer me, you know what happens to little brats."

"Yes..." was all that Mercedes could squeak out as she looked away.

"What is it brat?" She continued to hold her chin in her hand.

"Spanked..." Mercedes whispered, feeling her stomach tighten and that feeling of excitement, fear, and nerves start to build.

"Very good, you're learning." Rebecca said, "Now, face the window, hands on the desk, bum out. I'm going to spank you for being a brat." She let go of Mercedes face and turned her to face the window.

The waist high desk was against the wall of the room, it was just under the window and allowed them a too look out on the quad while they did their homework.

Mercedes assumed the required position.

"I'm going to spank you with my hand, even though I know you've gotten worse from the Headmaster already. If you squirm around too much I'm going to spank you on your bare bum. Do you understand?"

"Yes mam..."

"Good, now hands on the table, bum out."

Rebecca flipped up her skirt and saw the tiny thong and her slightly bruised cheeks.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? Non-regulation panties? I bet the Headmaster gave you a good spanking when he saw that. Now you're going to get another one your bare bum."

Rebecca held the skirt up with her hand started to spank her bare butt.

WHAP - WHAP - WHAP - WHAP - WHAP!

Mercedes took the spanking without a complaint, hoping it might minimize her punishment. After 20 good swats with her bare hand Rebecca was pleased with how pink her roommates' cheeks were.

"You took that pretty easily, I'm impressed."

Mercedes started to get up.

"No, no, no, don't get up just yet, I'm not done with you."

Mercedes could start to feel the familiar tingling "down there" and she was feeling the need to touch herself. It took all her self-control to stay in position, but she did.

"Very good, stay in that position young lady."

Mercedes heard some movement behind her and wasn't sure what Rebecca was getting. She found out just a minute later.

"My hand was getting sore so I got something that might be a bit harder for you to take. Let me know if you think you need something to bite down on."

Mercedes turn around to see Rebecca standing there with a ...

Plimsoll, that she took from the closet.

"This should do nicely. I don't want to hurt my hand and you seem to be able to take a good hard hand spanking."

"Wait, no, it hurt, really!" Mercedes looked back at Rebecca, hoping for a little sympathy.

"You're right it hurt. It hurt my hand spanking your bare butt." She laughed as she said and then put her hand on Mercedes back and held her in place.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

The blows from the plimsoll came down hard and fast and they stung Mercedes cheeks.

"Ow! Oww! OWW!"

This time Mercedes cried out, this hurt!

"Keep howling like a cry baby and I'll stuff your panties in your mouth to keep you quiet. You don't want everyone nearby to hear you get spanked, do you?"

Mercedes gripped the edge of the desk and tried to keep quiet.

CRACK! CRACK! CRACK!

The blows from the plimsoll came down slower but were harder.

"OW!! Owww!"

She couldn't help herself, it hurt and she howled.

"That's it!" Rebecca declared, quickly pulling the small thong down and off Mercedes.

"Wait, wait..." Mercedes didn't get up but wasn't sure what was going to happen.

In seconds her thong was down and she stepped out of it like a good submissive. She turned her head to see Rebecca standing there with her damp thong in her hand, looking at her expectantly.

"I... I'll keep quiet..." She had funny feeling in her stomach. That funny submissive, excited, nervous feeling. She had never been forced to hold her own panties in her mouth as a gag before.

"Too late my little submissive. Open wide."

Rebecca stood there, waiting, watching, hoping Mercedes would submit to this. Rebecca was immensely turned on by spanking her roommate. She could smell and feel how wet her submissive roommates thong was, so she knew she was excited as well.

She held it in a small tight ball in her hand, waiting for Mercedes to open her mouth.

She didn't have to wait long. Slowly, Mercedes looked down and opened her mouth to accept the thong gag.

"That's a good girl, open wider..."

Rebecca drew out Mercedes submission. It filled her with power to make Mercedes stretch open her mouth and then hold her used thong as a gag.

"Good girl, now you won't draw attention to yourself while I finish your punishment."

Mercedes turned to face the window and it felt odd and very submissive to have her own thong in her mouth. She could taste something there too. It was her own desire, her own excitement. She blushed as she realized how excited she was being spanked by her roommate. She looked out the window and waited excitedly for her punishment to continue.

OTKTop
OTKTop
69 Followers