Mercenary Grudge

Story Info
Kai and Abner, mercenaries fought K.K.K. and eradicate them.
3.7k words
3.88
16.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers

The next day a message was sent from Marc the Black Cat to Kai Espiritu and Abner Espinosa, both men read it carefully and started to plan their course of action. The message reads:

Attention Kai Espiritu and Abner Espinosa,

Do what must be done and you have the full support of the regiment in your actions, though it may be in a covert manner, it is the best that can be done to assist both of you. Good luck and good hunting.

Marcus Dangal Rim-Cats Commanding Officer

"We need to buy body-armors, Night Vision Goggles, tactical uniforms, and finally somehow get the weapons," Abner told his friend.

"We will need 9mm submachine-guns and 9mm pistols Abner."

"I think I got a way for that," brainstormed Abner Espinosa, also known as Hazier, "Dorian Incorporated have supplied the regiment for over a year now and it is based here in the U.S. there may be a way to get the weapons, magazines, and ammunition clandestinely."

"Alright, I'll go and buy the equipment while you take care of the weapons," replied Kai.

"Let me make a phone call and I'll set it up for us."

"Sounds like a plan Abner, I'll go ahead and shop around where to best buy our equipment."

Kai stepped out of the hotel and roam around the city looking around for military surplus stores, by purchasing the equipment by cash it cannot be traced to whom it is sold thus it will not be traced back to the two mercenaries. The Rim-Cat Mercenary Battalion Commander bought two light body-armors from one surplus store, two Night Vision Goggles from another store, and two set of tactical uniforms with pouches for twelve long 9mm magazine couch, and twelve short 9mm magazine pouch including two pair of gloves, and combat boots from an outdoors man store. Satisfied with his purchases, he walked to his rental car, opened the trunk, carefully placed the purchased items in the trunk, closed it, and got in the driver's seat as he starts the ignition and placed the gear into drive, Kai Espiritu drives back to the hotel.

At the same moment back in the hotel, Abner utilized his cellular phone and made a quick call setting up a phone conference with the owner of Dorian Incorporated. Due to the risk of their conversation being intercepted, Abner asked Melvin Dorian to use the mercenary's secured chat forum capable of broadcasting a live videoconference with total security and thus cannot be tapped by outside parties. As Hazier sets up his laptop computer and accessed the mercenary regiment's website, Melvin was already online waiting for him.

"Hello Melvin how's business?"

"A bit slow Abner, the economy is low and that affected our business. Thank goodness that the Rim-Cats needed a lot of supplies from me and that's how I'm making a quick living right now."

"Great to hear that Melvin, I need a favor."

"What do you need Abner?"

"I need two H&K MP-5K with two side magazine clips and laser targeting painter, two Glock-17 with laser targeting painter, two MP-5 suppressors, two 9mm pistol suppressors, thirty 40 round magazines, twenty-six 15 round magazines, 9mm ball ammunition, and 9mm tracer ammunition I want one-third of the ammos to be tracers," Abner informed the business owner of Dorian Incorporated.

"That's not a problem Abner," replied Melvin Dorian.

"This is the problem though, it is not for export Melvin. I want the merchandize to be delivered in Mobile, Alabama."

"Ah that can be a problem."

"Any suggestions Melvin?"

"There is a way to do it, I can place it as an order to be shipped from Mobile and from there you just have to intercept it by assuming to be one of my employees and take the package with you. Afterwards, I can just say that the shipment never made it to its destination and get some funds from the insurance for that."

"That would work Melvin, what's the price for this shipment?"

"I'll give you a discount Abner, I will charge you $25,000.00 USD."

"I'll send it to you via EFT and its up to you to list it as other type of services for the sake of records."

"Ok that would be fine Abner, expect the shipment to be there in two days."

"I'll talk to you again when I get the shipment, Melvin."

"That's fine Abner."

"Talk to you in two days," with that Abner Espinosa logged out and turned off his laptop, leaned back from the couch and placed his hands over his head relaxing with a grin smile.

Abner cannot help but ponder how the members of that specific K.K.K group will react when they are targeted for a hit by two seasoned veteran mercenaries. A few minutes have passed and Kai arrived carrying the equipments that they would need for the success of the hit. He placed his purchased items on the counter and looked at his friend.

"The weapons will be here in two days Kai," Abner informed his fellow mercenary.

"That's good, the sooner we can hit those bastards the better."

"Patience buddy, it will be done."

"I know Abner," Kai replied as he opened the door and prepared to exit, "I just want them to pay for what they've done to Rose and her family."

Kai exited and headed towards Rose's room, he knocked on the door and it was soon opened to him by the ebony beauty that is Rose.

"Hi babe!"

She offered her best smile for him as he returned the smile and entered the room. "How are you baby?"

"I'm good Kai, mom and my sisters went out into town shopping."

"I'm glad they're making the best out of the situation babe"

She hugged him and planted the sweetest kiss onto his lips, Kai Espiritu wrapped his arms around the woman he took as his and returned her kiss with a passionate one. Slowly he led her to the bedroom, kissing her lips, sucking her tongue, and gliding his kisses to the crook of her neck. His hands slowly undo her clothes, tossing them aside he stepped back and marvel the ebony beauty that is in front of him. Rose stepped forward and helped him off his clothes. Her hands rubbed the growing bulge on his pants as her hand expertly unzips his trousers. Kai let his trousers fall and steps over them he grabs her by the waist and led her to the bed, gently tossing her as he mounted on top of the beautiful African-American woman. His hands expertly explored her curves, caressing the sensitive parts of her body as she bit her lips and closed her eyes. Kai's mouth slides downward towards the cleavage between her breasts. He kissed them and licks her flesh as he moves his mouth to the right sucking on her mound. His hand gently opened her legs as he brushed on her sensitive slit located between her legs.

"Oooohhh Kai," Rose moaned.

Kai rubbed her sex up and down making sure that her clit gets the attention it is craving for, her body arched upwards as her clit awakens and slowly erected. He smiled at her reaction as he rubbed the sensitive clit around and around in circles.

"Kai, aaahhh!"

With two fingers he dipped them inside her sex, slowly driving it inward deeper and deeper. She writhes in pleasure, as he finally stopped not able to go any further deeper inside of her, he wiggles his fingers inside her channel faster and faster. Rose whipped her head from side to side trying to bear the pleasure her boyfriend is giving her. Suddenly that is when his fingers started to pump in and out of her, she buckled at his actions moaning in delight breathing deeply every time he withdrew out of her and breathing and moaning every time he thrust his fingers inside.

"Oh Kai fuck me, please fuck me now," she begged him writhing and moaning in pleasure.

Kai mounted and positioned himself on top of her as he thrust his cock deep inside of her pussy to the hilt. He then drilled around and around pushing in her more, Rose moaned louder and hugged him tightly, her legs wraps around his waist as he begins to pound her pussy in and out. With long strokes he pistons his shaft inward and outward of her pussy, Rose moans and screams in pleasure as he grinds his waist making his cock piston in circular motions. She arched her back once again ready to welcome her release.

"Don't cum yet baby. I want you to hold it until I cum with you," Kai instructed his girlfriend.

Rose could not utter any more words as she is busy moaning, gasping, and trying to catch her breath, in understanding she nodded at Kai. She cling to him as he rocks her back and forth with every thrust, suddenly he carried her as he stood up, bouncing her body up and down his shaft.

"Ohhh ooohhhh aaaahhhh Kai, shit that feels so good baby."

As he lift her up from her buttocks and slamming her back to be impaled by his cock, he walked towards the wall where he pinned her and started to fuck her as hard as he can. Her juices started to ooze out of her pussy, soaking his cock, and drips to the floor as he pounds her again and again. Then he closed her legs making her pussy as tight as possible, not letting up his pace and rhythm of his pounding, her body rocks back and forth as she screams in pleasure.

"AAAAHHH KAI!"

He impales her pussy harder and faster grinding his hips as he does so. The pleasure was uncontainable as six orgasms lined up building inside of her, their bodies started to be drenched with sweat as their love making takes the toll out of their stamina.

"Cum for me Rose, cum!"

With one last thrust she let go of her orgasm as it rocks her body engulfing her with the sensation that only Kai Espiritu can bring, at the same moment he shoots his seed deep inside of her womb as she screams her release.

"AAAAAAAHHHH KAI!"

Rose became limp on his arms as he carried her to bed and laid her there. He lies besides her embracing the woman he loves and both fell into deep sleep.

Two days have passed and the sun started to set, Kai woke up and gets dressed as he quietly slips out of the hotel room to rendezvous with Abner Espinosa. As he reaches the hotel's lobby, Abner was there, smiling at his fellow mercenary and offered his hand which Kai shook.

"Had fun buddy?"

"I did Abner," replied Kai, which he is known among his peers as Ghost.

"Shall we get this show on the road then?"

"Let's do it Abner."

The two mercenaries walked out of the lobby with their bags containing their tool of trade. As both men took their seat inside the rental car, Abner gunned the engine and drove out of the parking lot and headed towards the backwoods of Alabama, there they will encounter the notorious racist group, the K.K.K. Within five miles from their designated targeted compound, they stopped, got out of the vehicle, Abner opened the trunk, and both men started to dress into their tactical uniform. Kai and Abner screwed the suppressors onto the barrel of their weapons, a submachine gun, and a pistol. Loading the ammos into the magazines, both men made sure that every three rounds are tracer rounds. Each loaded magazine they placed into their magazine pouches then clipping the two spare magazines onto the submachine gun's magazine side clips, then they slammed a fresh magazine into their weapons, cocking them and ready to fire. That is when the two mercenaries returned inside their vehicle and drove to a few hundred yards from their compound. Careful not to be spotted, both men used their Night Vision Goggles, Abner turned off the lights of the rental car as he finally parked behind a few trees away from the prying eyes of the K.K.K. guards.

"Alright buddy this is it," Kai told his friend.

"Lock, loaded, and ready Kai."

"Let's go Abner."

Both men exited the vehicle and checked if their communication gear is in proper working order, satisfied that all their equipment is in working condition, Kai signaled for Abner to flank the compound from the side as he take the other flank. Cautiously and stealthily the two Asian mercenaries crept within firing range, as Kai aimed his weapon a H&K MP-5K to start the elimination of the K.K.K. group responsible for burning down Rose's house, he aimed his weapon at a group of five white supremacist and opened fire. Bullets rained riddled the K.K.K. men's bodies as they dropped to the ground, bloody, and empty of life. Then Abner came in from the opposite direction, finding another group of six men he hosed them down with his H&K MP-5K submachine gun, as he came close he never let loose of the trigger as his weapon spitted out hot lead against the unsuspecting group. The members of the group danced as rounds penetrated their bodies, gushing blood out of arteries and wounds, the six men fell to ground dead, they've never known what hit them.

"Area secured Kai."

"I'll take out the two guards and then hit them from two directions."

Kai crouched to within a few dozen feet from the guards, he showed himself, aimed his submachine gun and sprayed the guards with the remaining ammunition he have left in the magazine. The two men shocked tried to run, but was futile, as the rounds found their mark riddling their bodies before they fell to dead to the ground.

"The guards have been taken out Abner, take out the electricity and kill their lights," he told his fellow mercenary as he replaced the empty magazine with a fresh one, "let's take these bastards now."

Kai entered the compound from the north the moment their lights went out, seeing the surprised and bewildered white supremacist, he fired his weapon from the hip emptying his magazine as a dozen men splayed in the air widely before dropping to the floor devoid of life.

"Coming in from the south Kai."

Abner entered from the other side as the men of the K.K.K. struck by shock started to reach for their weapons, however the mercenary beat them to the punch as he sprayed the room with his submachine gun killing all the occupants of the room. Then he walked towards the door bent on one single purpose, to eliminate whomever is within the compound.

"I'm going door to door Abner, from the north to the south," Kai said over the communication gear.

"Copy that Kai."

Two beams of flashlights shunned onto Kai, he opened up with his submachine gun and gunned down two men armed with AK-47s. He walked on towards the next door, it burst open as three men tried to escape, shocked to see a man dressed in black wearing a Night Vision Goggle, the men started to bear their weapons at Kai. Ghost fired his weapon first, he riddled the three men with 9mm bullets, walking over the dead bodies, and he entered the room. Finding scared underage girls, he lowered his weapon.

"Go, get out and get help."

The three girls started to cry as they ran out of the room and out of the complex. Kai went on to the next room, as he kicked it open, he was greeted by AK-47 fire. The slugs hit his body armor as he fired from the hip and sprayed the room with his 9mm submachine gun. Unfortunately, the K.K.K. didn't wear body armors and so their bodies were cut to pieces by the long burst from Kai's H&K MP-5. Four more white supremacist lay dead on the floor as Kai walked out breathing a bit hard as he escaped death thanks to his body armor.

"Kai you alright buddy?"

"Yeah Abner, I'm ok the body armor wasn't penetrated."

"Ok I'm coming from the south side. It's a bit empty here."

"Copy that Abner."

Abner Espinosa, known by his peers as Hazier, conducted a one man sweep from the south side to the north side in an attempt to eliminate the K.K.K. group and rejoin his friend Ghost. As he kicked the last door open, a hail of mixed gunfire erupted. Immediately he pivoted to the side of the doorway avoiding the hail of slugs aimed for him. Crouching low, he faced his foes and fired his weapon emptying the magazine spraying the room. He then moved back next to the doorway and reloaded a fresh magazine.

"Are you the feds?"

A white supremacist surviving the hail of bullets from Abner asked. Hazier shook his head in disbelief then again he knew that in the United States, a man was given a chance to give up towards the authorities. Unfortunately for this guy, he was wrong and he is facing a mercenary, not the Federal Law Enforcement Agencies. He swung his body back in front of the doorway, aiming his weapon, and fired riddling the man with bullets. He then scanned the room and fired at the remaining wounded members of the K.K.K. For this particular operation, mercy is not granted, nor do the two mercenaries warrant it.

"Final rooms clear, Kai."

Abner released his empty magazine and jammed in a fresh one as he walked cautiously to their rendezvous point.

"My area is clear Abner."

The two men met again at the center point of the compound and nodded at each other. They exited and hurried to their vehicle knowing that soon the authorities will arrive, as Abner gunned the engine, leaving the lights off, he drove the rental car to a back road and towards a quiet creek. Their they both got out, changed their clothes, placed all their used equipment onto a bag, and tossed it as far as Kai can hurl them, thus destroying the evidence used to eliminate the group of white supremacist.

"It's over Kai," said Abner.

"Yes, it is bud."

The two men returned to their rental car and drove off. A few hours later they ran onto a checkpoint was there about fifteen miles from the K.K.K. compound, both men were prepared for this and about twenty miles from their target was a small town frequented by a few Asians residing within the area, there they spend their time after the incident so to avoid being pinned as the culprits for the white supremacist massacre.

"Where you boys heading?"

The State Trooper asked Abner.

"Well officer we are heading back to Mobile."

"Where were you two before?"

"In the town called Perry Alabama sir," replied Kai.

"You boys were there the whole night?"

"Yes officer we were. It is known that the area have a famous Asian restaurant so my friend here and I visited it and enjoyed the cuisine."

"You boy's aren't from here are you?"

"No sir, we're tourist from the Pearl of the East," answered Abner.

"Can I check your passports then?"

Both men presented their passport to the State trooper, which he inspected and scrutinized. Unable to find anything suspicious about the two mercenaries and unknown to him of who the two truly are, the officer returned their passports.

"Have a safe trip now you hear."

"Yes we shall officer," with that Abner drove off towards the hotel.

The next day Kai visited Rose's hotel room, she opened the door and kissed her boyfriend.

"Baby here I want you to have it and rebuild," he handed her a local check of $150,000.00 USD," and this one is from Abner so that you and your family can bring your business into reality."

Rose looked at the check from abner written in the same amount. She hugged her boyfriend and ran off to the next room telling her mother and sisters about what he and Abner have given them. Her family came to meet him and smiled shaking his hand.

"Thank you son, this will be a great help to us."

"Yes ma'am I know. I am glad to help," said Kai to Rose's mother.

"Are you staying for long Kai?"

"I'm sorry babe but Abner and I need to return to Ar'Raq. Colonel Marc and the rest of the Rim-Cats are waiting for us there."

"When are you leaving baby?"

"In two days babe."

The two lovers spend their time together as Abner enjoyed the sights of Mobile Alabama and what the city have to offer. A few days later, the two traveled to Cancun Mexico via a boat cruise, thus avoiding any suspicion from the authorities. From there the two traveled to Hu'Wait and into Ar'Raq. Abner and Kai carried a copy of the newspaper article, which came out the day after their attack on the K.K.K. group.

Last night, a federal group cracked down on the local group who are members of the K.K.K. The members of the white supremacist group are known to take advantage of minors, girls who are seduced into the group and then used as sex slaves. The members of the group fought with the authorities, which in turn have no choice, but to use deadly force. The authorities saved three girls and none of the group members survive the encounter. This crack down brought to an end of terror from this group in the local area, families of the victims finally cried out their voice, as they are glad that justice has finally been given to them. Members of the minorities are finally settling down in the area and jobs are now opening up bringing prosperity to the community. We should thank the men who have made these changes possible; if it weren't for them, the community will still be stuck in a time capsule reminiscing the time of segregation and racial bias.

TRIAX
TRIAX
34 Followers
12