Merciless Hospital

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other orderly then stepped from behind me with a leather flogger in hand. He began softly at first striking me across my breast and mid-section. The pain of the sting in conjunction with the pleasure of the metronome machine fucking in and out, in and out, was so exquisite. I was truly relaxing now as I felt the orgasm building. These guys didn't know how freaky I was in college? I began thinking to myself. I endured with my mouth stretched and the drool running down my chin as I moaned louder. The rubber cock sliding relentless in its own time and rhythm. The wisps of the leather began striking my flesh at first seeming as bearable with the sting. Until the sting became fire and the fire as if my flesh were burning throughout my entire being.

I heard the one orderly laughing, as he called out to the other one he must have noticed my nipples turning purple from the pressure of the dumbbell weights attached to the nipple clamps. "Hey Ronnie, maybe you ought to give those a rest. We don't want her to not have nipples you know. Too much pressure and they'll be dead skin you know."

"Yeah, yeah, I hear you. Did you know what you want to get for lunch today? I don't want pizza again." The second guy began using a vibrator to my sweet love button as the rubber cock was still deliciously sliding in and out of me causing me to quake involuntarily. Every muscle in my entire body began to tense as my orgasm continued to build bigger and bigger.

I looked around the room trying to concentrate on anything else as the nipple clamps were removed then the second guy said, "Damn it Ronnie, why the fuck do you even like those things on your women." After removing them again the flogging was again re-introduced. My being was not quite there yet until the vibrator was placed perfectly on my joy spot. I moaned because the twist of my body being in flames and the sweet feeling of the pleasure deep within my soul. I had a huge orgasm, spraying and squirting juices everywhere.

"Whoa fuck! Hey Jeffrey did you see that shit! We have a squirt queen. Damn that shit is sexy. I wish I would have known I would have got down there and drunk that shit." He began laughing harder and then looked me in the eye grabbing my hair.

Suddenly, Ronnie swung the flogger around catching Jeffrey on the hand or arm as well as my body. I closed my eyes and moaned. Jeffrey cussed out, "Hey, you fucking idiot! That shit stings like fuck! Why don't you give it a break you sick bastard? We want her to enjoy this so she'll take care of our cocks not kill her."

Ronnie laughed, "Shut the fuck up you pussy! She wouldn't have cum otherwise." Ronnie circled around me, grabbed a hand full of my blond locks then said, "Isn't that right sweetheart? You love the feeling don't you? You have never felt such wonderful pain ever have you?" I could only manage a loud moan. I wanted to tell him he was right. I loved the contrast; it was perfect the blend of pleasure and pain. My orgasm not only came quickly but it was powerful. I blinked my eyes and seen the clock on the wall it was five minutes to twelve.

Jeffrey said, "I am taking that thing out of her mouth you cannot even understand her."

Ronnie smiled saying, "Hold it man." He slid his cock in my mouth deep without resistance because there was no way I could shut my mouth. He fucked into my mouth and throat deep grabbing the back of my head.

Jeffrey, in the meantime, had shut off the machine. Slowly, he slid it backwards and the huge rubber cock slid out of me making a loud popping sound. Jeffrey laughed saying, "Man she's a talent did you hear that pop. I can't wait until she wraps her pussy around my shaft. This one is going to be epic."

Ronnie was too busy straddling the bench fucking my mouth to even care about what Jeffrey said. I was taking notes in the back of my mind. I was slowly building my hatred for the one who decided I was insignificant. Ronnie was laughing now as I began gagging trying to breathe as he shoved his cock in and out forcefully. He then pulled back, shot his spunk all over my face, and wiped his cock off in my hair. The two of them went walking off laughing leaving me there tied to that bench with a hard plastic butt plug in. I assumed they were going to lunch. I tasted in my mouth a bitter metallic taste. I then realized my gums had been scratched by the metal gag from Ronnie's mouth fucking and my gums were bleeding.

I know I was a mess. I mean I felt hopeless. I began to sob loudly when another lady appeared before me. I first thought I was seeing a ghost because she wore a white gown and seemed to float towards me. She stood before me looking at me strangely quiet. Then she said, "Hello, my name is Helen. I have been here five years, no perhaps, six years. It seems bad at first dear but you'll get used to it. You'll get used to the orgasms too. I learned to enjoy it after a long while because they hurt you first then they, oh my goodness, fuck you silly. Those boys are experts at torturing and pleasing women."

I looked at the woman and moaned stupidly. She had grey hair on her head but didn't appear to be that old. Helen was thin and wan, with blue eyes, bigger breasts than my own, she appeared to be in her forties, with certain gentleness about her. I felt like she was simple minded or daft merely because of how she spoke. I watched Helen lean in, grab the strap on the spider mouth gag, and pull the strap. It fell loose but the thing was still folded into my mouth. Helen smiled taking it out gently as she did so. I watched her walk back towards the hall way and she got her a stuffed animal, a teddy bear. I gasped at the relief and sucked on my mouth puckering up several times. I tried hard to create saliva when Helen walked over to the faucet. I heard the tap turn on and she appeared with the Styrofoam cup of water. Helen then gave me some water smiling at me.

I drank quickly my throat and mouth felt dry. I still had semen taste inside my mouth which didn't help as it was salty as well. The water allowed me to refresh my mouth. I looked at my savior in her eyes they were so beautiful and kind looking. I even thought that if Helen were fixed up she would look beautiful. I smiled at her then said, "Thank you."

Helen said, "Oh my girl, don't thank me yet. Those two will be back. They are going to do things to you. They are going to have so much fun with you all night. I am sort of jealous. Oh yeah, welcome to Merciless Hospital." Helen began laughing hysterically at me, giving me more water. I drank it all down.

I looked at her, "More please Helen. I need the water so, I can be hydrated. I can endure. Please, I need to keep my wits about me. Can you unstrap me out of this thing please?"

Helen smiled, "I may as well. I did it so that I could be punished too. I hate the pain but love the pleasure. Why should you be the only girl to enjoy tonight? Why are you special?"

Helen then unstrapped my feet, then my hands, the waist belt, and unhooked the leather straps which were attached to my ankles. I tried to get dressed but a hospital gown was all the clothing I could find. I ran towards the nursing station again, using the phone once more. I heard the sound of footsteps. I wondered how long it was that Helen had let slip by before she helped me. It was maddening, the sound of the footsteps getting closer and closer. I dialed 911 getting a dispatcher once more. This time the dispatcher seemed like she was concerned until, I was again being discovered by the orderlies Jeffrey and Ronnie. They unplugged the phone just as I was trying to explain. I screamed at the girl called her names again trying to demand attention. However, nobody was sent to rescue me. I was in a Twilight Zone picture show or so it felt like.

Helen was right when the two night shift orderlies returned finding me not where I was supposed to be and on the phone again. Well, let's just say Ronnie the violent one wasn't too happy. I remember he grabbed me up by my hair hard and dragged me into the other room as I kicked flailing about. I heard him yell at Jeffrey to get his ass in there to help. Jeffrey came in with a scowl on his face not at me but that Ronnie yelled at him. He looked at Ronnie saying, "I am not a dog for you to be yelling at me. Do you understand me Ronnie?" I watched Jeffrey gritting his teeth in anger. I found it interesting because Jeffrey was smaller than Ronnie but less fearful I should say. He was the quiet type. He wouldn't need to be loud because he was straight Alpha male and it showed.

I got the bright idea then to put one against the other because truthfully, I felt like Jeffrey was more or less a loner. I remember he never asked Ronnie anything but just did whatever he wanted. Like before they left for lunch, he removed the fucking piston machine from my sex without asking Ronnie or even telling Ronnie, he was going to do it. I noticed too that Jeffrey told Ronnie come on let's go and began walking towards the door when they were headed to lunch. I noticed too that it was Ronnie who asked Jeffrey what we shall do with her.

I understood that the Alpha male made the decisions so, I was very careful to plan my strategy well. In order to put the two against one another, I wanted to deliver a plan into the head of Ronnie. I knew he loved hurting and was somewhat a sadist. So I would use him to feel like he was weak and Jeffrey bossed him all the time. It would be brilliant for the plan to be set in motion but I had to bide my time. Little did I know I would never have to use my plan.

When they got me back to their torture machine and bench my plans changed because there stood Dr. Leroy Simmons smiling at me. He then began to belittle the two orderlies, "Can't you two buffoons even handle this little lady? I mean she couldn't be more than a hundred fifteen pounds if that. Here allow me to strap this sexy little slut in. So tell me darling," Dr. Simmons turned his attention towards me grabbing my cheeks, "Your husband explained you used to like having multiple cocks inside you in your college days. Do you believe you still would enjoy something like that? I love a decent whore." He smiled wickedly as he let go my face and began strapping me in.

I didn't say anything. Dr. Simmons was impatient he grabbed the flogger taking in a deep breath he swiped it across my ass and it wrapped around my hips. I let out a yelp and folded over. Dr. Simmons calmly stated, "I explained that I demand an answer when I ask a question you little whore. Do not make me ask again."

I yelled out, "Yes, Yes! I am a whore! I love being fucked by multiple cocks. Please have mercy do not hit me again." Dr. Simmons swung again with the flogger striking almost the same exact spot. "Oh Fuck! Please quit hitting me! You fucking bastard that hurts! God Damn it!"

Dr. Simmons swung three more back to back times striking my ass, back, and thighs as I doubled over the sting was now a deep burn. Then he said," You do not speak to me familiarly whore. You will address me as Master or Sir. Do you understand?"

I cried out hearing him briefly because he only spoke in his normal quiet voice eerily calm as he beat me with the flogger. I said, "Yes, yes, I get it." Dr. Simmons swung two more times making sure he struck my ass and thighs harder.

"I don't think you do dear. I can do this all day until you realize who your Master is." The calmness in his voice made me realize I had missed something from the crying out.

I yelped and sobbed curled in a little ball I responded, "Yes Master, yes sir, please have mercy Master."

Dr. Simmons said, "Very well then stand before me whore." He never let go of the flogger as I stood up. Again he swung striking my tender ass.

I yelled out, "Fuck me! What was that for I did what you said Master!"

Another swipe with the flogger, then an explanation as he grinned pleased with himself the anal bastard. "You failed to acknowledge the order first of all by saying yes Master. Secondly, your trashy mouth needs to learn discipline. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master." I stood before him looking straight ahead. My ass and hips were on fire.

I watched as Dr. Simmons smiled, his teeth yellowed, and his breath, smelling like ass. I could also smell his underarm sweat powerfully, like deodorant, was merely never thought of. I began thinking of the man's cock and almost gagged. I hated my husband even greater for placing me in this position. I mean in all the college gang fucks I had been in I never had a man as disgusting as this. However, I was planning on playing along with the nasty nerd until I could secure a way out. In my mind, I had a game plan to escape. I decided it would be better to just go along with the program until I had an advantage.

The Dr. Simmons was strapping me back in to where I had been. He never used the spider gag because he wanted me to cry out and be able to respond to his stupid questions. He was irritating and infantile asking if I liked the butt plug in my ass as he inserted it with lubricant. I of course would respond, "Yes Master," or I was flogged. Then he wanted to know how I liked my breasts played with were they sensitive or were they able to be played with rougher. I told him it was fine to squeeze them but they were tender because of the earlier flogging his orderlies put on me. I noticed he glanced over towards Ronnie as I explained.

"You idiot, didn't I tell you not to be so rough with her? Now look what you've done? I cannot enjoy her wares now. Ronnie you are going to B- ward and unless you're gay, you will not have fun there." I found out later that's where the men were kept B-ward.

The good Dr. Simmons used some ointment on my red whelps from the flogger which felt so good to the skin and touch. He looked into my eyes seeing how truly beautiful I was. He said, "You're remarkable. I do not believe I ever seen in my life such a wonderful beautiful lady." He was cooing and gently put the ointment or salves on every whelp touching my ass cheeks. Dr. Simmons knelt before my crotch area and proceeded to rub the ointment on my thighs as well so gently. I was in awe how sweet he was making me feel. I then felt a shock because he kissed my sex gently and used his mouth so perfectly on my hot spot. I was floating.

The suddenness made me inhale quickly as I tensed every muscle unexpectedly. Dr. Simmons nuzzled my sex using his tongue circling my love bud again and again. I was whimpering when I heard him giggle then ask, "Feels marvelous doesn't it slave?"

I looked directly into his open mouth with his pink tongue extended before I felt the wave of pleasure enter my body once more as I yelped out, "Yes Master, Oh God! Yes!"

The circling and wetness of his tongue continued the pressure building as Dr. Simmons removed the butt plug, then slid it back in, as he sucked my bud into his hot wet mouth. I felt my body quake with the pleasure and I began moaning but as if from a distant place. It never felt like my voice as the tongue continued to dance and the mouth continued to suck me. Full licks, swirling adventure, with my body uncontrollably shaking; I could not believe how wonderful this man could make me feel. Truly, I enjoy rough sex but his lips, tongue, and mouth, were exquisite. Dr. Simmons took me to new heights with the gentle sucking, licking, and prodding he was completing with his magnificent mouth. I was in awe. I have never felt anything as perfect as I uncontrollably began arching towards his mouth. I spread my legs wider for him to have easier access.

It was the next thing he did which drove me completely over the edge. Dr. Simmons took the vibrator turned it on the low setting and as he concentrated on my love bud sucking, licking, and pulling. He slid the vibrator inside my sex. He at first let it pulse only half way inside my canal. However, the more I began getting vocal the deeper he slid it inside me. Oh my God, tremendous fucking feelings took over as my breathing became irregular, I closed my eyes and tried to brace for impact as I yelled out, "Oh Yeah Fuck! Master, I am sorry! Shit! I'm cumming Master!" I squirted time and time again, all over his face literally covering him with my orgasm.

He began laughing at first because it was unbelievable the amount of squirting juices I let out with two massive gushing waves of juices. He sat back on his haunches then asked, "Okay slave, did I tell you it was okay for you to cum? I don't think I said you could cum."

I was amazed at how calm he was then I answered, "No Master. Sorry Master. Please have mercy as the slave was not clear on her instructions Master Sir." I said this without knowledge that I was giving a great fighting argument in the slave world. See a slave cannot be held accountable if not properly instructed by the Master. I had no knowledge of this when I gave my explanation but I was correct in my argument and therefore unable to be punished for my little indiscretion. However, it wasn't that little of an indiscretion as it almost drowned him.

Dr. Simmons started laughing then said, "Fair enough slave. I will not punish you this time but from now on ask if you can have an orgasm. Do you understand?"

I smiled then said, "Yes Master. Thank you Master. It was the best Master."

It was the most amazing night of my life. Dr. Simmons made me cum multiple times begging for him to allow me to squirt. He brought me to my orgasm then would cruelly not allow me to and stop. He would then use the plug in my ass to distract the sensation of my wanting to orgasm. He would then lick, suck, and devour my sex until I was begging once more. He finally on like the fifth time relented. My orgasm it turns out gushed forth with squirt after squirt in rapid succession all over my Master, the floor, and the bench I was strapped to.

I remember Dr. Simmons removing the restraints then ordering Ronnie and Jeffrey to get the flat bed with the restraints. They both high fived one another but I was so drained I could care less. An elephant stampede could have had my life in danger but I could not have moved a muscle. I felt absolutely delicious. I guess you'd have to be a woman in order to understand my otherwise delicate demise but I could care less what happened next. My series of orgasms took me to the magic kingdom, fairy land, or the Land of Oz. I felt no desire to fight right now and my Master Simmons was absolutely the best pussy eater in the Universe.

They took me and strapped me into the bed with my arms and legs strapped to the four points or corners with leather soft straps. I was able to move my head and even my midsection enough to adjust or rotate my hips. This is when the real true fun began. Ronnie, Jeffrey, and Dr. Leroy Simmons stripped naked. I saw that Ronnie's cock was about seven inches long nice and fat circumcised. Jeffrey's cock was slightly longer perhaps uncircumcised eight inches but kind of on the thin side. Dr. Leroy Simmons that skinny little nerd had the biggest most beautiful eleven inch thick cock I have ever seen. I thought it was a baby's leg. It was circumcised as well and veined like a roadmap. Leroy's cock was beautiful and he knew it too.

I watched as the men began their fun fucking me this way and that. I remember sucking Leroy's massive cock, while Ronnie was fucking my pussy so thoroughly that I was having an orgasm. I was squirting but so in tune with pleasing Leroy's cock, my body was throbbing and I had no idea what was happening to me. I got fucked in every single hole by those marvelous men so many times. I fell in love with Leroy's cock. I sucked it, rode it, let it plow my asshole, and believe it or not fuck me to oblivion. The man needed hygiene sure enough but his cock was clean and beautiful. I loved it.

The next forty eight hours was a blur. I mean I had those men desire to fuck me again and again. I was responsive to their efforts and multi-orgasmic so what wasn't to love. Dr. Simmons actually took me up to his office where the drugs were kept and this is where things changed. I sucked his beautiful cock trying to manage sucking it down my throat which was virtually impossible. I remember bobbing, faster and faster, sucking and moaning, for him. He was finger fucking my pussy with two nimble fingers hitting my g-spot quickly again and again until I began squirting. He too let lose a deluge of semen all over my face and mouth.