Mercurial Ends Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have not forced my will on you, have I Tabor? Have I used vampiric magic to make you do as you were told, Tabor?" Her brows furrowed defiantly as he expected but she only shook her head. He latched onto her nipple and sucked on her breast so hard it made her body arch into his. It was painful and delightful at the same time. She wanted desperately to cross her legs to ease the strong sensation between her thighs.

"I should have used vampiric magic to make you behave before you were caught by the Institute." The sensations that combed over her body stopped the moment he mentioned the Institute.

Tears pooled in her eyes; they had never discussed the fact she was captured and tortured for months because she had defied Shy's order to not go to the appointment that was only a ruse to catch her.

"I wonder if you ever wished that I forced you to obey when you were trapped in the god-awful cell. When my days became limited to nights where I could only search for you, I couldn't shake the regret that I could have easily stopped you. You could have been easily protected from harm; all I had to do was command you and your aura would have forced you to obey. I told you not to go to that appointment and you went anyway. It was my fault."

"I'm so sorry, Shy." Tabor gulped tears; she dared not look into his eyes that swelled like a hungry man with desperate guilt.

"Silence," he said sternly. Tabor's body froze cold. Shy kissed her checks.

"Today, I have decided that you need to truly learn that I am not just your friend, your boyfriend, or your fiancé-"

"You said you don't want to get married."

"Tabor! You will not say another word or you will be punished." Shy got up from the dais and she immediately felt the cold stone creep under her skin.

He picked up four pencils and rubber bands from the pile of things he had gathered. It seemed like forever before Shy moved toward her. He rolled the pencils rhythmically in his hand, creating the only sound between them.

"Simply put, my darling, I am your master." Shy draped his body over hers, contrasting his clothed body with her helpless, nude shape. He squeezed her with his jeaned thighs, claiming possession and further illustrating her inability to move away from him. He leaned over her, his hands holding the pencils and her hands as he trailed the pencils down her body, enjoying her moans.

"Shy, I am my own woman." Tabor panted and tried to arch her hips into Shy's swelling sex, still protected within his jeans.

Shy tut-tuted and got off of Tabor immediately. She flapped her legs and arms in frustration as much as the rope would give, and Shy stifled a chuckle. Complete control was his weapon, even if it meant staying off his own pleasure.

He wrapped the pencils with rubber bands and returned to the dais, sitting next to her, without a word. He rolled her nipples between his fingers, his eyes locked onto hers, until he was satisfied with how they puckered. He clamped her nipples between the pencils that were tightened together by the pencils. Tabor's back lifted violently off of the stone, but Shy had muffled her scream with his hand.

"I told you I would punish you for disobeying." His eyebrows arched and a smile slide across his face; he was pleased and surprised how well he could tweak her body to respond. "And now for the other..." Tabor rocked her head back in forth, but she didn't scream when he attached the second set of pencils to her nipple.

"Relax, my sweet." Shy massaged the sides of her torso to warm her body's reaction from the adrenaline that was overtaking her - heightening her confused senses with pleasure and pain. "Now, have we learned our lesson?" He turned away from her, not taking in her acknowledgement or further insolence in response.

Shy moved below her legs and hummed. "I see a little obedience suits you well." He shoved three fingers unceremoniously into her drenched sex and pressed his thumb hard against her bud. "Your clit, or should I say my clit, is just begging for attention. I would love to pierce it with jewelry as they had done." His fingers pressed against her rosebud and she froze in panic. "And I should take this virginity, too." He circled around it, teasing the nerves despite her protests and attempts to escape. "But not today."

Tabor ignored his idle threats and nibbled her lips to stifle her moans. Her eyes rolled back as he made her wet with each thrust of his fingers. Her sex drooled and sloshed embarrassingly the more he agonizingly added pressure to her g-spot.

She lost it when Shy latched onto her clit with his wet mouth. Her turgid bud was already hypersensitive but now he sucked it so hard waiting to lap at the river that flowed out of her. The walls of her sex gripped onto his fingers as a third eruption overtook her body.

"Look at the mess you have left for these poor museum workers to clean. Your sex is filling the letters of the stone, my dear."

"Please Shy," she begged and then whimpered realizing what she had done.

"Naughty girl!" Shy grinned, his arm snaked to her breasts to squeeze the pencils tighter on her nipples. She screamed but no sound escaped. He had already awarded her pain with pleasure by nipping on her nether lips playfully.

His fingers never left her core; he splayed them apart, stretching her. He crawled up her body, never releasing his fingers from her depths. He pressed his chest against her, so close that he could feel her heart fluttering nervously. She couldn't get enough of the ambrosia. She was starving for his smell, every bit of him, his silky curly locks teasing her face as he kissed her, made her body pulsate with euphoria.

He whispered in her ear, his voice was gruff with his own controlled pleasure only free to burst through his voice.

"Now that you have lost yourself to me again, it's time for the next step – your lesson. Tabor, do you accept that I am your master? You may speak."

Tabor only nodded, her eyes closed, still enjoying the strumming of his fingers inside of her. Then she cried out as pain shot from her nipple to her clit; he wickedly squeezed the pencils on her nipples to get her attention. She couldn't focus on what was pain and what was pleasure. It all melted into the center of her belly, hot and warm, and bounced to her radiating clit. She lifted her hips to the absent cock she wanted to fill her.

"No, Tabor," Shy admonished and slapped her thigh hard. She tried to focus on lowering her passion but he had only brought it to apex with his play. "I want you to speak."

Trembling and trying to stop her undulating hips from moving, she cried out, carnally wanting more.

"Focus, Tabor, I need your answer now."

"Yes! Yes!" She continued to squirm beneath his body. She finally heard the delightful sound of his buckle and exhaled with an approving moan.

Shy stood over the puddle of passion Tabor had become on the ceremony stone. He pulled his jeans from his body and enjoyed the waves of her aura, pummeling him with warmth and power that invigorated his vampire nature. He was incredibly turned on and even enjoyed adding a bit of fear of being caught, even though he had hidden the room with vampire magic from any snooping museum workers. His cock ached to drive itself into her; she was his and he was hers, even though she doubted him.

"Love of my existence, I am your master and when I release you from this dais you will remember who I am."

"Yes, Shy. Please make love to me," Tabor cried, nearly dismissive. He couldn't fault her--what a lovely puddle, of everything the Pompeiians strove to become by worshiping Eros, she was.

"I will make you mine officially today, Tabor." He returned to her, possessively holding her already-captured hands above her head. His firm cock sat against her belly, hinting at what was soon to come. "I will never use vampire magic to make you obey, ever. But I will require you to bend your will and mind on your own volition to obey me. Do you understand, my love?"

"Yes." Tabor's eyes met his, this time with clarity instead of her lustful state of abandoned reason. He saw her aura through her eyes, a kaleidoscope of ancient power and Tabor's sensibilities, humility and strength. All the things that made him fall in love with her.

"When you submit to me, we will experience sex far greater than vampire sex."

She blushed and smiled. He chuckled, knowing her desire for vampire sex. She reached up to kiss his lips.

"I love you, Shy!"

"Yes, I know but I am going to show you how much I truly love you." He kissed her again and the ambrosia that she so loved saturated the air around her.

Upon freeing her nipples from the pencils, Tabor screamed loudly. The shock was short-lived; she grunted when he shoved his cock into her. His thrust slowly to enjoy the wet silky walls that hugged him. Gladly, she rewarded him by attempting to rock with him and he matched her by moving faster. He buried his head in her neck, inhaling her delightful scent of roses, apricot and spice. He kissed and licked the length of her neck...

Her eyes became starbursts; she couldn't believe he had done it. He had bit her. She could feel him feeding from her; her body began to lift into the air on a cloud. The blood was draining from her and he had not shielded her from the fear or pain of death. He had never fed from her before, and she felt lightheaded and dizzy from the rocking of his body into hers.

He released her neck and blood drained into the inscriptions, thus filling the words with a sacrifice as the ceremony required. "You have to reverently fear me, my love, for me to master you. And now you will see how much I love you."

Tears slid down her temples, tickling her ears. She was overwhelmed by passion, pain, fear. Shy continued his assault on her, his thighs slapped loudly against her skin, slamming his blood-engorged cock, completely filling her. Her aura was now in control of her and encouraged him on. He flirted at the edges of the core of her aura and it in return teased his mind. He couldn't wait to taste her sex and see inside the bright core of who she was again. It was through her that he could attempt to believe in himself as she did. He masochistically fought against his pain to just get another glimpse at the absolute love she had for him. It was enough to shine light into the dark obelisk of his soul.

He tweaked her clit as he continued thrusting into her. Her back arched and her pelvis tipped to receive more of him. He was so close, and so was she. He had to bring her to climax first. He spread her nether lips out, opening more of her to his cock and forcing her to work harder to clamp onto him.

Her ears roared she was so close; an acute burn pierced her clit. She dared not move and lose the sensation, but Shy was in control and as each inch his cock glided deeper into her she could barely hold onto the precipice to keep from falling.

"That's it, take all of me," Shy panted, tweaking her clit between his fingers. "Let go, Tabor."

She clamped down on his cock and her pussy swelled and fought against each invading thrust of his cock determined to ram against her cervix. Her body ran hot like lava spilling down her thighs from her clit, her breasts arching and the tips of her toes curling until her feral-self was unleashed, rolling her body in ecstasy.

Shy came with her, soaking her with his seed and her aura pummeled into his vampire nature. He had only a moment to slice magic into the core of her aura, which was stitched together intricately with her nature and self. He reached out to penetrate it and braced himself for the blast of power he would receive. Boldly he opened himself up, unlocking a part of him that could only hook onto Tabor to open the doors of its secrets.

She possessed the only keys to unlock Shy and see him in a new light: vulnerable, pain and hope mingled together and fused with his vampire curse that was impenetrable and incapable of love. She knew to turn her back on him before it was too late; before he could break her heart as it had been with anyone he loved.

Don't give up on him. Shy's vampire natured beckoned her to return to it in a still, small whisper.

She measured the time with her heartbeats beating between her ears -- debating whether to head into a world that would only leave her wounded with shattered dreams that sliced her heart, shredding what small hope and trust she had left to seek love again. She turned and walked deliberately towards the dark shadow of the vampire. The shadows swarmed her violently, moving through her until she left her body.

She covered her mouth in shock as she floated above her naked body tied to the ancient ruin. Her blood had pooled into the cracks of the inscriptions, and she could read the scarlet words indicating that when a vampire takes an aura by force he is dedicated to her till they both leave their eternity walking together. He is to rule the aura, bend the aura's will to forever service the vampire. Their strength shall copulate together as the aura's blood flows from the vampires bite into the aura's bonding fluids. She shuddered again, reading the promises writing by the ancient auras in their language inscribed with the ancient vampire language engravings.

She was captivated watching Shy from above; he had seemed so callous earlier but in truth he was so gentle and loving with her in everything he did. He watched as he kissed her eyelids as he steadily climbed to another orgasm. He whispered into her ear how she had set his heart free. Her body responded as they continued to mate, his long lean body and butt flexed with each thrust. It was hard to believe this sexy man that was grafting his olive skinned body against hers belonged to her. He had released her bonds and pulled her into his arms, never releasing their union. Floating above, she oddly felt that watching the two lovers -- herself -- was dishonorable, even though she could finally begin to fathom the ferocity with which Shy loved her. In third person she saw everything: she was his soul, his morning and his night. Shy ached for her and was as terrified of losing her as she was of losing him. How could she doubt his love?

She was funneled back into her body and the feeling of floating had dampened a bit. Shy lapped at her petals, tugging and pulling them in between his sharp teeth. She knew she was bleeding onto the table again, but he had only brought more delectable sensations to her already orgasm-ravaged body. She released every ounce left and he drank. She could no longer referee his nature and her aura; they slammed into each other and she felt their power growing within her and within him. The room began to crackle with energy and a bizarre wind flew around them, the fresh smells of soil, fire, forest and Shy's ambrosia carried on the tendrils that rushed around them.

"I love you, Tabor Salome Matthias, to the ends of the world and eternity," Shy said, covering her again with his body and pulling her into his embrace. With bedroom eyes, she smiled tenderly and touched his face before the room went black.


***

... ...Tart...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Crisp...

... ... ... ... ... ...Soft...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Warm...

.... ... ... ...Sweet...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Brown...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Brown Sugar...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Honey...

... ... ... ... ... ... ...Sour...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...Butterscotch...

A glass of apple juice was tipped to her lips waking her up to find that she remain draped in Shy's arms.

"Drink, you need to replenish your fluids." He again raised the glass of apple juice.

"You fed from me!"

"Yes; you were delicious." Shy's eyes and grin flickered in unison coquetishly.

"You fed from me!!"

"Tabor, stop stating the obvious," Shy scolded and again pressed the glass to her lips. She complied and tried to roll to her side in a ball, but Shy held her steady and brought cookies to her lips.

"l did not donate blood to you!" she spat.

"You're just startled." Shy chuckled and kissed her forehead leaving the plate of warm oatmeal cookies in her lap.

Sheepishly, Tabor ate the freshly made homemade cookies, sitting deep in their bed. She couldn't stifle a hum of approval as hints of warm butterscotch delighted her tastebuds. Shy was damn good at making her feel wonderful in spite of herself. Shy had covered her with every blanket in the apartment it seemed. She was sweating and pushed the mountain of blankets off of her naked body and blushed -- she was naked, he clothed.

'"Don't worry. I didn't carry you out of the museum naked, but I am sure your glow was a complete work of art. How do you feel?"

Tabor stretched, her joints cracked, and she forgot that her cast was gone. Shy had immobilized her with blankets, and it really made no difference from still being in a brace.

"I feel fine; pretty good, actually."

Shy sat at the edge of the bed and stole one of the cookies "I know. I asked out of curiosity about how you would respond..."

Tabor threw her pillows at him and they both giggled. "Cocky asshole."

"A cocky asshole that you love." Shy stood up and pressed his hand to her forehead, but she was fine. "Finish the cookies, Tabor. Get some rest. I am going to hunt and finish up with business."

"Hunt? Didn't you get just have Thanksgiving dinner on me?"

"No Tabor, I didn't drink enough from you to feed a mouse. Only enough for the ceremony."

Tabor rolled her eyes and remembered the inscription in vampire and power aura language. It was what was written in the power auras' language that troubled her. Her eyes shifted to Shy; he was still beaming in his afterglow; without a doubt this man--vampire--loved her. She remembered the picture she'd seen in the center of his soul. He saw himself in the sandals of his own myth. Psyche had seen Eros, breaking his only rule--not to look at him. She was afraid she had married a monster. In truth the people who created the myth saw Shy as a monster that killed their beloved maiden, Kaethe. Shy had loved her but his nature had destroyed her. Thus, her village created Eros.

After seeing Eros was not a monster, she went to go to the ends of the world to prove her love. She was the Hercules of love stories, completing dangerous tasks at the edge of the unknown world to win back Eros' love.

Now, Shy was walking through a dangerous storm in his mind. The proverbial wind and snow whipped at his skin and the ice floating in the gales shredded his beautiful body. Bravely, Shy struggled with each step forward into the white abyss of the unknown. He was determined to go to the ends of the Earth for her love. Tabor knew that when she had disappeared it was difficult for him. Once in a while she pulled her attention from whatever she was doing and noticed Shy's desperately worried eyes just guarding her.

"Shy, you said the Goths brought the stone to the south for vampires... how many languages are written on the dais?"

"Just Vampiric, love."

Tabor's forehead wrinkled; he didn't know about the terrible things written in the words of the Auras. Shy didn't know enough about her kind and it made her heart bleed for him--he struggled so hard to be the best for her. She reached to cradle his chin, a simple feminine gesture that she knew he loved her. Feeling her delicate hands contrast with his strength and his soul's brutal self-torment with man's obligations. In this moment, he felt she was the strongest force with just a gentle touch. Tabor knew he was overwhelmed with trying to protect her and help her master her powers.