Mercy is a Warm Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime later, I was awakened by the weight of a warm female body crawling upon me. My eyes drifted open to find Sara on top of me, rubbing against me as she kissed my neck. She smelled so lovely. Her boobs were mashed against my chest like pillows and to my surprise, I was fully erect.

The movie was still playing. The candles still glowed with diminished flames. My hands moved onto her round hips. She was naked from the waist down. I felt her panties tangled around my foot. My hands drifted onto her butt cheeks where I squeezed them to bring her up closer to me. Her hands caressed my head as she gazed down at me with those slate grey eyes. Fully awake, my head lolled over to see Bree lying on her back softly snoring through her open mouth. My gaze returned to Sara.

I muttered, "Sara-"

Her face lowered closer to mine. "Shhhh," she shushed softly in my ear before her lips began to devour my neck once more.

Her hands returned under the duvet to tug at my waistband of my sweats. I quickly pulled down the borrowed sweats, lifting my butt to get them down around my knees. Her hand took my dick. She angled it between her soft thighs where it poked and prodded against her folds until it found her gusty warmth. Then she slid back upon it. We groaned together her tight wet pussy slid all the way down my shaft. My hands were all over her body as our mouths clamped together. It was as though she were trying to steal my breath. My hands gripped her ass as I thrusted up into her sloppy warm gash.

Sara sat up. I looked up to see her completely impaled upon my rigid shaft. She ripped her t-shirt over her head to reveal those large pink tipped boobs. She gathered the duvet around her as she began to ride me. The inside of her soft legs brushed against my thighs as she moved up and down upon me. She threw her bead back as she enjoyed her ride. My hands gripped her hips. The bed jounced as she rode me. She threw her head forward to look down at me. I looked up at her sweet face as she tucked her long hair behind her ear. Her huge tits bounced above me. For some reason, I glanced over to see Bree to see if she was still asleep but I was met by her half closed brown eyes watching us. Bree's hand reached out to touch my face. I took her fingers into my mouth and sucked on them.

Through it all, I heard Santa's voice echoed from the television screen. "Ho, ho, ho."

Sara sat still upon my dick as Bree sat up on her knees. She pulled down her panties and slid them past those long pretty legs and kicked them aside. She proceeded to straddle my head inching her downy fur pussy closer to my eyes. I licked the inside of her creamy thighs, hungrily waiting for her cunt to come down on me. Bree's fingers pulled up her pussy fold to expose her hooded clit.

"Time for you to earn your keep," she said, lowering her pussy until she was all the way upon my face.

With my chin trapped in the apex of her flesh, my tongue eagerly lapped at her nubby clit. Smothered by pussy, my tongue shot up to probe her open folds as her juice smeared my face. Freshly washed, she tasted so good. Her legs had pinned my shoulders to the bed. My hands were now pinned to my hips. Her knees covered my ears as I suckled her private parts with a hungry mouth only to stop moving when Sara's warmth left my cock. I bed shook as she turned herself around. She grabbed my dick and stuck it back into her pussy. Her hands grasped my feet as she fucked me cowboy style. Her butt popped against my groin as she slid back and forth over my now slippery rod. Pussy riding me. Sweet pussy on my face. Two women moaning and groaning in the super warm room; I was more aroused than I'd ever been before. My groans were muffled by Bree's soft womanly flesh. I looked up at Bree. Beyond the sight of her underboob tipped with perky caramel tipped nipples, she had braced herself with her hands upon the wall with her head thrown back as I sucked away.

"Ohhhh. Oh yeah," she said. "Lick that pussy. Lick it. Good boy."

I licked and slurped at it as told. Then her hand landed on my forehead as she squashed her clit into my mouth until her pelvic bone smashed my nose. She moaned as she came, grinding herself upon my face as her slippery nectar smeared over my face. I continued to lick her clit as she slowly groaned above me until she had totally gotten off. And then she climbed off to fall beside me. That's when I looked down to see my dick disappearing under Sara's plump butt cheeks as she worked up and down on my dick. Her unruly blonde hair hung down her back as she bounced up and down my now glistening dick. I grabbed her ass, digging my thumb into her ass. Then she got off to turn around. I couldn't stand it any longer. I had to cum.

I grabbed her and rolled her onto the bed where I split her legs and dived onto her, shoving my dick in as far as it would go.

"Uhhhh," she exclaimed as I plowed into her.

"Yeah," I said, bucking into her. "Yeah. Fuck yeah."

Bree laid on her back leisurely toking on her vape. Sara wrapped her arms and legs around me as the headboard thumped against the wall. I couldn't hold back any longer. My balls tightened.

I hoarsely said, "I'm gonna cum."

"Me too. Oh I'm cumming. I'm cumming," she squealed. "Oh. Ohhhh."

Her sweet sounds sent me over the edge. I came so hard that it oozed out between us. She held on to me, kissing my face still glazed with Bree's essence. I stayed upon her, shuddering in orgasmic aftershocks and grinding upon her until I fell off of Sara's heaving chest. I fell between them, breathing hard as I stared up at the ceiling. My eyes shifted to Bree who was smiling down at me.

She said, "You've been a very naughty boy, David Graham."

I chuckled a bit as I grabbed the vape pen from her and toked. I threw my arm around Sara to cuddle her up to my chest on which she kissed and played with my chest hair. Bree and I looked up at the screen in time to see Ralphie unwrap his Red Ryder BB gun.

Needless to say, it was the best Christmas ever. And now, as I sit in my room at a rooming house, with a new suit, shirt, socks and shoes from my parents who were happy I wasn't dead, I look forward to my interview tomorrow. I had called the dean of neurosciences, who had believed I was a brilliant student asking if he knew of any employment. He told me about a teacher's assistant job in which he intimated was mine for the taking.

My faith in women has been restored thanks to my angels, my friends, my comfort and warmth. We meet on Friday nights at the Horsehoe or Lee's Palace or hang out at their place and watch movies. I don't think that Kate knows about my threesome with Sara and Bree and Sara and Bree don't know about Kate's facial. If they do, they keep it to themselves. But we're one big happy foursome. That's why mercy is a warm woman...or three.

12