Mergers and Acquisitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally I kept looking around the room at their faces, making sure they still weren't all giving me that death glare. Daniel was pre-occupied with another business partner of his, Pierson was engaged in a conversation with another manager, while Brent was occupied with his mentor and yet Eric stood to be the odd one out. He was the only one, was who was not listening to his mentor he kept staring at me with a mischievous and wicked gaze one in which is making my pussy throb with excitement.

My lewd thoughts were coming into play here, but I knew that I had to postpone the naughty things that I was planning on doing with Eric later tonight. I needed to focus on the important words that were coming out of Bruce's mouth. I was still in my daydream between wanting to fuck all of these beautiful older men, who I knew a majority of them have wives but I could give a shit honestly. My eyes kept wandering, and they caught the attention of Bruce's slacks I was imagining his cock being at least 8 or 9 inches, thick circumcised and hard as a rock.

After about a good half hour of getting to know Bruce and what his approach was to our first merger proposal, the meeting was finally adjourned. I got up with Bruce as he shook my hand goodbye, and decided to stay back to walk with Brent and Eric. Of course, the dynamic duo without hesitation hurried to my side and began to walk with me back to my desk. Just as I was leaving the conference room, Pierson and Daniel were right behind me and I saw Pierson was not only jealous but furious that I had not one, but two guys all over me.

Hey, its not my fault that you're off the market, and or that you married at a young age. A part of me wants to fuck both Pierson and Daniel together, and I have had naughty thoughts about having a threesome with both of them. It was almost noon, and I was getting hungry so I decided to take my lunch break. I decided to meet up with Allison and Olivia to go to a nearby salad joint near the firm.

Now let me tell you all, what Allison and Olivia look like.

Allison is a blonde she is 5'5 with a similar body type to mine and hazel green eyes. She usually dresses like me, but sometimes she is slightly flirty with her outfits like short tight dresses, heels, and shorter pencil skirts and tight tops. I know she's doing it to impress our bosses, both Pierson and Daniel. I applaud the woman, I mean come on if you got it, flaunt it am I right?

And Olivia is also Persian like me; she has beautiful olive skin and jet-black wavy hair.

Her body is slightly curvier than Allison's and mine but she has curves in all the right places. Rumor has it, that we are known as the "Man-eater trio" and apparently this is actually a thing. Think womanizers, but we are the female version of that male act. I mean come on, all three of us are single, attractive, and horny what are we going to do masturbate solo every night?

Anyways, we all chit chatted at lunch and we exchanged the usual gossip about the other associates at the firm. It was now around 1:30, and we were getting ready to head back to the office to finish up our projects and tasks for the day. I was due to stay back late, since Eric told me to on purpose because we were going to have a little afternoon romp before we went back to his place later tonight. I was already soaking wet at what he and I were going to do later on, that I could barely even concentrate on sending the draft of the case brief to Pierson.

It was now 7:00 in the evening, and most of the associates and managers were long gone. Eric told me to meet him, at the elevators and I did. I was particularly excited to see what he had in store for me, since I knew that he liked to be in control. I mean, I mostly enjoy being dominant towards my career but behind closed doors, I become a total submissive to any man who I am with.

Since Eric and I are both associates, we do not have offices like Pierson and the rest of the managers so we had to go back to his place.

A part of me wishes that we could fuck each other senseless in our cubicles and let the security guards have a good show out of it, but I did not want to risk getting caught with anyone else who may have been lurking on the floor. Much to my dismay, Pierson was purposefully still in his office and began to pack his things to leave just as I waiting for Eric to show up. Moments later the two of them were walking towards the elevators, and I stared at both of them hard. Pierson's gray eyes were furious as he saw Eric push past him to reach me.

Of course he had to be a total douchebag and strike up a quick conversation with the both us, as we were totally sexed up and ready to screw each other's brains out. "What are the two of you, up to tonight?" He looked at me with a mischievous smirk on that handsome face of his. Eric stopped me from saying a word to him, and responded "Its none of your business, Pierson." I saw him giving Pierson a death glare, as in you make a move on her and you're dead type of look.

I laughed to myself, and I saw Pierson's devilish smirk begin to develop as he began to chuckle to himself.

The firm was on the 34th floor and I had to painstakingly deal with the fact that my pussy was practically dripping wet, and the fact that my pheromones were encompassing the small space between the three of us. Eric gave me that brooding look, and his green eyes made me melt. He bent down and whispered into my ear "I can smell you, and my cock is rock hard." Just having his hot breath of my ear, made me nearly pass out with excitement.

We finally reached the lobby, and Pierson said goodbye to the both of us, and we quickly hurried to hop into Eric's sleek jet black Mercedes Benz SUV.

Eric quickly unzipped his dark gray slacks, and did not even have to tell me to suck him off because I was practically aching to suck him. As we drove through Times Square, I was sucking his cock as hard as I could, showing absolutely no mercy. I could tell that Eric was vocal, just as I am and I loved hearing him moaning and groaning as I began to deep throat his delicious hard on.

His cock was an impressive 8 and a half inches, thick, circumcised and covered in my saliva.

With one hand on the wheel, Eric grasped my long dark brunette hair in a ponytail and began to yank it firmly but with just enough pain that made me suck him ever harder than ever before. We then finally reached his apartment down in Tribeca and we proceeded to head into the parking garage and into his apartment complex. Eric and I practically chased each other to his place, and when we finally reached the elevator he immediately began passionately kissing me hard on my lips. I needed his cock and tongue inside of my pussy, now.

We finally got to the 18th floor of his apartment complex and he has a rather sleek and modern apartment over looking Tribeca. Once we got inside, the both of us could not contain ourselves as we began to practically tear our clothes off, and immediately headed towards his room. He led me to his huge king sized bed with dark blue sheets, donned with two huge black and white pillows. Eric told me to sit down and close my eyes, and I did so.

Eric then instructed me to not make a sound, or else I would get a punishment. Oooh, getting fifty shades of grey with me now huh? Not wanting to receive my punishment, I obeyed his command. I kept my eyes closed, and waited ever so patiently as I began to hear Eric opening a drawer and pulling out something. I was not entirely sure as to what it was, but I was extremely eager and soaking wet to know.

He then crouched beside the bed next to me, and told me to open my eyes. He had pulled out a jet-black crochet necktie and red flogger. I was mesmerized, to see that he was indeed a dominant man it was crystal clear that he was into BDSM. My eyes widened in joy, and my pussy was even more drenched just know that Eric is going to tie me up, and make me his vulnerable submissive tonight.

Eric then explained to me, that he wants me to feel safe and not scared. He said the safe word would be "Empire" and I agreed on it. I was already feeling safer than scared; I had experienced dominance like this with other men, before but never to this extent. It was already making me ready to submit to all of his deepest, and darkest desires and I was going to obey all of them in order to satisfy the both of us.

He laid me back onto the bed, and began to tie both of my hands together behind my back as I stared at him seductively into his beautiful green eyes. "If you move, I am going to bend you over my knee, and give that delicious ass of yours a spanking" He said, with confidence. I tried so hard to but I really needed to get his cock inside of me and I definitely could not wait any longer.

Eric quickly went to his drawer and pulled out a dark blue silk blindfold and began to put it over my eyes.

This made me even more soaking wet, as I was totally and completely in his control now. He quickly got onto the bed, and began to part my legs firmly but slowly and began to trace my drenched shaven pussy lips with his index and middle fingers. His hot breath was in my ear now and he said to me "I want you to fucking ravage you tonight, and you're mine now do you understand?" I nodded my head, in agreement towards his statement. Eric slowly bent down and began to stick one of his thick fingers inside of my soaking wet cunt.

"You're so fucking tight, god I loved your pussy from the moment I finger fucked you in the conference room earlier." I blushed as I quickly remembered our little tryst earlier today and I was wanting more and more after he left me unsatisfied. Before I knew it, he had his skillful tongue all over my velvety smooth pussy lips and began to tongue fuck me so deep while he stuck two more fingers deep inside of me. I began to moan, in pleasure and I heard Eric's sexy laugh while he was catching some air from tongue and finger fucking me.

I was moaning even louder now, when he replaced his fingers with his huge cock. I knew it must have been about 8 or 9 inches, extremely thick and circumcised. Eric then blurted out, "Oh god, you are a tight little bitch, aren't you?" "You want to be my nasty whore, tonight huh?" just hearing him say those words to me was making me approach my climax. Eric was now fucking me senseless, and showed absolute no mercy.

He was grunting and moaning, and our bodies are covered in sweat. I felt myself reaching my orgasm with each and every thrust from Eric's rock hard shaft. I could tell that he was close to shooting his seed deep inside of my soaking wet cunt. Eric slapped my ass hard, and it was sending waves of pleasure directly to my pussy until finally I came on his cock.

Moments later, Eric began to shoot his hot creamy seed inside of me and both collapsed into each other's arms.

I felt him undo my hands, and remove my blindfold so that now I was staring at his hypnotizing green eyes. He was staring back at me, and began to caress my hair with his right hand and grabbed my face gently, and planted a soft passionate kiss on my lips. I was in a state of complete satisfaction and I had just had hot sex with my attractive coworker!

The two of us continued talking a bit about the projects that we have with our mentors, and Eric finally admitted that he was super jealous when Bruce became my mentor because he wished it was him instead.

I playfully teased him, and kept playing with his now spent cock. It was truly an amazing size, not super large but just enough to bring me to a state of euphoria. I was starting to have thoughts of nailing him in the office late one night, and having Pierson watch us. I bet he has a voyeuristic side to him; as well I can't possibly be the only one. Snapping back into reality, Eric decided that the two of us should be extremely daring and go for round 2 on his huge balcony.

It was already dark outside, so there couldn't really be any peeping toms and perverts out here that enjoy watching us and stroking their meat but hey, I thoroughly enjoy watching and being watched so I immediately agreed. I saw a wicked grin develop on Eric's face as I agreed to his daring desire. Something told me inside that he had done this before, but I loved it and couldn't wait to get out there. Eric then chased me to the balcony.

I was standing completely naked, next to Eric who by the way has the most deliciously muscular and toned body that it just makes me want to ravage him in every way possible. We then began to passionately explore our bodies, as our hands roamed freely over each curvature and crevice. Then something carnal, and raw happened to Eric, it's as if he almost became an instant wild animal who is on the hunt for his prey. Eric quickly grabbed me and lifted my right leg over the railing then bent me over it and began to crouch down to start licking my soaking wet cunt.

Shortly afterwards, he stroked his hard shaft along my pussy lips and teased me with his pre cum soaked mushroom head. I guided his hard meat into my drenched cunt, and began to thrust into me hard to the point where I felt shockwaves not only throughout my body but also directly in my pussy. Eric then showed absolutely no remorse, as he grasped my neck in his strong hands and began to pound my cunt so hard that I thought I was going to faint. I was super dizzy, as I felt my second orgasm beginning to stir up inside of me.

As I approaching my orgasm, Eric was slapping my ass repeatedly and mouthing dirty words that I could not put together, but I heard him grunting and moaning each and every time he was fucking me mercilessly. Our bodies were covered in perspiration and sex juices, as I began to cum all over his cock. I felt my pussy clenching down on his throbbing manhood when finally he spurted all of his creamy cum inside of me.

He then withdrew himself out of my now stretched hole, and it heard it plop as he did it. His cum felt so delicious dripping out of my pussy and onto his balcony floor. I quickly thought to myself thank god I'm on the pill; otherwise I would be in so much trouble. Eric then passionately kissed me, one last time before I heard my phone buzz.

I quickly ran to it, as Eric followed me to the living room.

"Who's texting you this late, in the evening?" he asked, with a jealous tone of voice. I rolled my eyes at my screen and said "Oh god, its Pierson!" I was shocked to see a text message from him, because he was in the elevator with us and was going home to his wife, Cecilia. Eric then blurted out, "What the fuck does he want from you?" he said with fury. "I have no fucking idea, the bastard probably needs something from me. I read the text and it was in capital letters EMERGENCY! Be at my office in 15 minutes and no later than that.

I quickly got dressed and apologized to Eric about leaving him so early. He understood, and offered to take me back to the office. I was grateful, and accepted his offer as he began to get dressed in a dark great V-neck t-shirt and dark blue jeans with sandals. I slipped on my outfit, and heels as we began to depart his apartment complex.

We quickly jumped into his car, and I kept staring at my watch seeing that I only had 10 minutes to make it to Pierson's office before I was going to be yelled at.

Eric sped the entire time, and well it was necessary since he hated Pierson's guts and so did I for making us delay our heated tryst. We finally reached the firm, and as I was getting out of the car Eric grasped my hand gently and whispered into my ear "This isn't over yet." With a sexy smirk on his face he said that he and I were going to continue this, another night since it was getting pretty late and we had to be back in the office early tomorrow morning. I agreed, and kissed him softly on his lips and said goodbye and goodnight as he vroomed away.

I began hurrying as fast as I could to make it up to the 34th floor, and with just 5 minutes to spare I finally reached the firm. I got out of the elevator, and my heart was pounding and I immediately began to have thoughts like what if he fires me? Oh god, I thought I was going to faint again but this time out of fear. I knocked on Pierson's door, and he opened it. He had a look of plain jealously and fury in his gray eyes.

I sat down on one of the black leather chairs, as he began to sit down behind his large wooden desk. He was staring at me hard, and I could just feel something was definitely wrong. "Pierson, why am I here so late?" I asked, annoyed as hell. In which he quickly responded to, "You're here because we have to address a few things, Ms. Masters." Oh, getting formal now I thought to myself.

"And what exactly must we address, Sir?" I asked, sticking to his formal tone.

"First of all, why the hell were you going home with Eric Johnson?" He said furiously.

"Pierson, it really is none of your business what I do with my personal life, even if it means going home with a fellow co-worker." I said with pride.

"Well, you're right but I bet he doesn't fuck as well as I do." He said with a devilish smirk.

"Yeah you wish, Pierson. I said, mocking him.

"You wish, Pierson? Don't test me, Jenna. You know exactly what I want from you, otherwise you would not get your gorgeous ass in my office." He said, with confidence.

Actually, I had no idea why he wanted me to be here. I seriously thought there was some immediate emergency with one of our accounts or mergers. Pierson then got up from his desk, and walked over to my side and crouched down near me. He placed his right hand, on my exposed knee and began to slide it further into my inner thigh and I could feel myself getting extremely soaking wet, since I was extremely sensitive and quickly remembered that there was still remnants of Eric's seed inside of me.

I quickly turned crimson, remembering our heated trysts earlier and kept thinking about it as Pierson already had two of his fingers tracing the outside of my pussy lips, through my lace thong. "Ah, soaking wet, aren't we Jenna?" I was at a loss for words because I simply could not put two and two together and I could have sworn that this was a dream. Pierson then developed a wicked grin on his face, as he began to peel off my cotton thong and he prompted me to take off my pencil skirt.

I obeyed his command, and did so. I was now half naked, in front of him and he began to lift me up and placed me on his large wooden desk. Pierson instructed me to spread my legs wide open for him, so that he could see how gorgeous and freshly fucked my pussy was. I was practically oozing with Eric's cum inside of me and he began to trace Eric's cum all over my smooth lips with his index and middle fingers. I am super sensitive from being fucked just about 20 minutes ago, and his fingers feel like ecstasy on my cunt.

I heard him say, "Eric really fucked you nice and hard, didn't he?" I nodded my head, because I did not want Pierson to stop playing with my silky smooth cunt. He started to stroke my clit with his thumb, as he began to bury his clean shaven face into my soaking wet snatch. I winced and let out a soft moan and grasped onto his short blonde hair as he fastidiously licked and sucked on my pussy. In between breaths he said, "You have no fucking idea, how much I wanted to eat your cunt.

Since the moment you stepped into my office, I wanted you and now, I get to have you."

When I heard him say that, I instantly blushed crimson because it was true, that I wanted him equally if not more. Pierson was now tongue fucking me with no mercy, he gave it his all and I dug my nails into his back as he tongue fucked my tight hole. I moaned so loud, I thought someone in the office may have heard me, but Pierson assured me that the two us were completely alone. Pierson was now, adding his index and middle fingers inside of me while he kept stimulating my clit with his skillful tongue.