Mergers and Acquisitions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my orgasm beginning to arise in my body, as Pierson kept tongue and finger fucking me. I was gripping onto him and wrapped my legs around him, indicating that I was going to cum. I screamed out, "Pierrrrsonnnnnn... ohhh fuckkkk baby, I'm cuuummmminngggg... as I spewed my hot liquid all over into his mouth. He licked me cleaned, and I winced because my pussy is extremely sensitive to his tongue.

"Fuck, you are a delicious young piece of ass and I cannot wait to sink my married meat into your young cunt one day." He devilishly smirked at me and promised that one day that will happen.

I yearned for that day, and I knew that it is fate that I ended up working at this law firm. Not only am I getting paid a six figure paycheck, I get to be as sexually adventurous with not only Eric, but Pierson, but also some day I can be with Daniel and Brent as well.

I kissed Pierson goodnight, dressed and began to head to the elevator. Pierson stared at me, from his office and winked at me. I did the same, and blew him a kiss as I got into the elevator. I thought to myself "Welcome to the corporate life, baby!"