Mergers & Acquisitions Ch. 02

Story Info
Wealthy businessman is obsessed with a married woman.
10.8k words
4.4
89.1k
20
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers

Readers,

“Mergers and Acquisitions” Part I was received with much appreciated input and praise from many of you. Thank you so much for the response. Though the original release may have or not have been to your liking, I implore upon you to read it once more. What is posted at this time is not the same story you read as the original posting. I made an error when uploading the original and sent an earlier draft instead of the finished product. I truly believe should you read the version posted 08/22/2003 you’ll be pleasantly surprised and rewarded as to the direction and power the story has taken. Let me know if you like it. Here’s part

II…

Thank You

***

It was a little after three and Toni was just leaving Ron’s house. She’d just spent the better part of the evening with the wealthy businessman and he’d tried convincing her into staying instead of going home. Refusing his offers, she made her way to her car as the cool night air attempted to jog her senses back to reality.

Getting into her car, she sat momentarily as a fury of mixed emotions began racing through her mind. A million questions were vying for answers she didn’t have. What had just happened? Searching the resources of her fresh memories, she replayed the evening’s events over and over in her head.

“Oh God, what did I just do?” Toni’s conscience began to pang her with images of what had transpired. “I knew I shouldn’t have come here alone. Shit.. Shit.. Shit!”

She buried her face into her hands in an onslaught of guilt. Why had she let down her guard knowing full well what he was capable of doing? She’d placed herself into a compromising position by playing on his turf, leaving her vulnerable and out of her element.

“Jesus, Toni, why didn’t you just show up at his door wearing a big red bow and a sign reading, ‘Have a great time’? You played right into his hands.” Her instincts had been right in questioning his intentions. He hadn’t been so bold as to chase her down and ravish her the way she’d imagined, but mixing the liqueur into her drink to render her helpless and cooperative proved to be every bit as effective. .

Tears began welling in her eyes. She’d let the one thing she despised the most happen to her: she’d cheated on her husband. To make matters worse, she’d enjoyed it immensely and could still feel the lingering effects of the intense pleasure he’d given her. She’d put up little to no fight at all, letting him drive her to new heights of sexual bliss she’d never known existed. In a nut shell, she’d just repeated what she’d passed judgment on Tina for doing.

“Tina, oh my God… please no.” The image of her best friend’s face paraded through her mind. The horrors of experiencing what had happened to Tina when she’d slept with a client sent a chill running up her spine. She’d lost practically everything, proving to be one hell of a costly mistake. “How can I face her after what I’ve done?”

Tina had warned her she’d better be careful around Ron. Powerful and extremely wealthy, he played by a different set of rules. She’d seen the way he looked at Toni, and could tell his interests were much deeper than just business. If she wasn’t careful, she’d fall prey to his persistent endeavors.

Though she knew he was always trying to touch her in a nonchalant manner, she felt sure she was immune to anything further. She assumed he was playing a mind game, using his position as the company’s largest investor, to see how far he could get. Toni however, had spent twenty years saying no. What scenario could he possibly present she hadn’t already seen? Well, she’d just found out.

“I knew I should’ve called Tina and asked her to go. Maybe then I’d have been safe.”

She drove away from his house attempting to put a safe distance between the two of them and give her a chance to think. What to do was the question playing over in her mind, as fear and doubt began plaguing her thoughts. She needed an answer to her questions to stop the haunting going on inside her mind.

“What am I gonna say to my husband? He’ll never believe me.” The seed of doubt planted by Ron was starting to grow. “When he finds out I was drinking he’ll think it’s my fault.”

She knew better than this, but the fear and anxiety of her situation overwhelmed her, clouding her judgment. Her husband had never had reason to doubt anything she’d said. Neither of them had ever lied to one another, building a trust between them that wasn’t easily shaken.

“I can’t tell him. He’ll leave me and I’ll lose him for ever.” She was convincing herself of an impending fate. “I’ll go see the doctor and have her take care of this first thing Monday morning. I just can’t let him find out what I’ve done.”

Trying to gain some sort of control over her emotions, Toni started to do what she did on a daily basis. The position she held in the business world insisted she make changes and decisions on the spur of the moment. She constantly shouldered the pressure involved with making huge financial decisions effecting thousands of lives. This time, however, the choices she was being forced to make involved the very core of her own life.

Wiping her eyes and gathering her composure, she picked up her cell phone and dialed her husband.

Anticipation and fear raced through her veins. She felt as if his answer was her curtain call and there was only one chance for a favorable review. Would he be able to tell something was wrong? If so, what would he say?

“Hello.” It was him.

The feelings of guilt and anxiety were upon her. Panic attempting to take over, she fought for control, telling herself, “This isn’t the time to choke, Toni. You need to deliver the performance of your life.”

“Hi, baby. It’s me.” Toni made every effort to sound normal. “Did I wake you?”

Her blood pressure had to be off the monitor. She knew she needed to behave as if nothing was wrong, but her pent up energy had transferred to the gas pedal and now she found herself going eighty.

“That’s great, Toni,” She told herself. “Why don’t you just get a ticket and add something else to your problems.”

Backing off her speed, she looked around half expecting to be cited by an officer but found none observing her transgression. Breathing a sigh of relief, she waited for his reply.

“Oh... uh.. no.. not really. I sort of dozed off.. uh.. while watching some TV.” He’d fallen asleep waiting for her. “How was the party? Did everything go ok? I’m sorry I wasn’t there.”

She’d lucked out. Normally he would have been wide awake waiting for her safe arrival. The combination of his long day at work, the energy of the ball game, and having to deal with her nephew had left him totally drained. His conversation consisted of nothing more than subconscious responses he’d spoken a thousand times.

“Everything went just fine.” Toni could tell he was practically talking in his sleep. She couldn’t have asked for a better set of circumstances had she scripted them herself.

“I’m sorry I kept you up so late, sweetie. Why don’t you go ahead and go to bed?” She’d momentarily forgotten her tryst and was concerned only with her husband’s well being. “I’m not very far from the house and should be home in just a few minutes. I’ll join you then.”

“Sure, baby, that sounds great. See you in a few minutes.” Assured she would be fine, he said the one thing she’d dreaded hearing him say. “I love you.”

She couldn’t take it. Everything she’d done and been trying to hide until now, was suddenly thrust before her, nearly causing her to lose control. It felt as if the weight of the whole world had been placed upon her with the sound of those three little words.

“Me too.. bye.” Her answer was barely a whisper. Hanging up quickly, the tears started to form. She didn’t deserve to hear those words from the man she’d pledged to be faithful to for the rest of her life. For twenty years she’d protected her precious virginity, giving it up only after she’d gotten married. In an instant that all changed as she felt Ron repeatedly insure he left a permanent reminder where even her husband hadn’t enjoyed the pleasure of being. This sacred chamber had now been claimed by him.

“You idiot. What were you thinking?” Both guilt and anger tortured her for allowing Ron to take her. Worse yet, she’d even participated willingly, even after he’d given her the chance to stop. “You lay there and let him screw you knowing he was trying to get you pregnant. My God, Toni, you were begging him to fuck you.”

She slowed the car to a crawl. She was only a few blocks from the house and was trying to prolong the time it took to travel the short distance. She wasn’t ready to face the possibility her husband would be up and could sense something was wrong. Time was the one thing she desperately needed. Time to sort out what really happened, time for her husband to return to sleep, and time to regroup and repair the damage she’d done tonight.

She prayed her husband had followed her suggestion and went to bed as the lights of their house came into view.

Time was now up.

Turning the car into the drive, she pulled into the garage and waited for the door to close. If she thought the stage she’d just performed on was difficult when she’d called home, the pressure from the one she was about to grace made the earlier one pale in comparison.

Toni sat in the car as she looked through her purse for her personal compact. No way was she going into the house looking like this. Lowering the visor, she used the vanity mirror to touch up her makeup and straighten her hair. Though you’d never convince her, this was one job that took very little effort. Even after her earlier activities with Ron and her crying while driving home, there were few adjustments needed for the beautiful woman.

Once she was satisfied she’d put everything back in its proper place, she closed her eyes and waited for the light in the garage to go out. She took slow deliberate breaths in an attempt to relax. Hoping she hadn’t angered the big man upstairs so much he’d completely ignore her, she silently whispered an urgent prayer.

“God, please let him be asleep.” This was one prayer Toni desperately needed him to answer. It would give her an opportunity to rest and think of how she should approach her present dilemma. Anything at all would be better than having to deal with the extreme pressure she was under right then.

The garage now dark, she opened the car door and proceeded to get out. Closing it quietly, she pushed against it with her ass, using the leverage to finish shutting it completely. She took the few steps to the door leading into the house and paused with one last attempt to gather her thoughts and emotions.

It was show time.

Toni took a deep breath and reached for the knob.

“Thank you, God.” Closing her eyes momentarily, she breathed the heavy sigh of relief. It was locked. This meant he’d gone to bed as she’d suggested. Had he been up, he’d have left it open in expectation of her arrival.

She nervously fumbled with her keys and unlocked the door. Removing her heels, she tiptoed through the house in her stocking-clad feet trying to make as little noise as possible. Turning off the lights as she went, she made her way to the stairs leading to their bedroom.

Suddenly it dawned on her, something was out of the norm. Inhaling deeply and listening attentively, she smelled the sweet aroma of scented candles and heard the sounds of soft music permeating from their bedroom. An adrenalin rush of fear momentarily paralyzed her. “There was still a chance he might still be awake.”

Ascending the stairs towards the flickering soft glow of the candles, she cautiously made her way towards the entrance to their bedroom. Her mind continually entertained the worst possible scenario.

“Oh God, what if he’s awake and waiting for me?” Toni’s heart fluttered at the possibility he still remembered she’d promised to repeat the performance she’d given him last night. Thinking of Ron’s cum that still filled her pussy, she thought, “He’ll know for sure what I’ve done.”

Peaking through the entrance of the room, she once again found herself on the kind side of fate. He was asleep. She could hear him emitting the sounds of someone in a deep state of slumber. She was safe for tonight.

She moved silently around the room, turning out the lights and blowing out the candles. Turning to the stereo, she knew she’d tested fate way too many times already and decided to leave the music playing, not taking a chance in waking her husband. Moving to the dresser, she removed her silk gown and a matching pair of panties. Closing the drawer quietly she slipped into the bathroom, closed and locked the door. She leaned against it and took a much deserved deep breath of relief. She was home.

Toni stood drained from her night with Ron and the intense guilt plaguing her mind. She’d gone from being a wife who’d never experienced sex outside of her marriage, to possibly getting pregnant from a guy she’d eventually consented to and then screwed.

“Oh God, what should I do?” She needed some sleep but it’d never happen with her mind running insane. What she needed right now was the one thing that always worked when needing a break from reality.

She started running the water to fill the tub. Making it as hot as she could possibly stand, she added her favorite bath oil to give it the perfumed fragrance of lilac. The combination of the two always carried her away, letting her drift free of her problems to somewhere they couldn’t find her. She lit the candles around the tub and turned out the lights.

She needed to get out of the clothes she was wearing, reminding her of what she’d done. Hurriedly she peeled off her top and removed her skirt, leaving her in her black lingerie. After removing her lacy bra, she sat in the vanity chair, unhooked the straps of her garter from her stockings and pulled it off. Lifting her legs into the air one at a time, she rolled first one and then the other stocking down her legs and placed them onto the counter. Looking around the room to make sure she hadn’t removed them and had forgotten, it suddenly dawned on her, Ron had kept her panties.

“Shit, why didn’t you insist he give them back. Toni?” She vaguely recalled his keeping her tiny g-string being his stipulation for letting her leave. Why she’d agreed to something this bold, she couldn’t answer. “You idiot. He’s gonna screw you with them. Just wait and see.”

She climbed into the tub, tired of punishing herself for one night. Easing down, she came to the conclusion: this double sized tub was the best investment she’d made. She lay back, letting the water wash gently over her body. The fragrance of lilac filled her senses as the bubbles filling the tub caressed her skin starting their relaxing massage of her tired muscles. It felt so good.

She’d pinned her dark hair up while undressing, keeping it clear of the water. Laying her head back onto the edge, she closed her eyes and found herself drifting away. Finally, her much needed rest had arrived.

She soaked in the soothing fragrance and warm water for over an hour. With the realization she needed to go to bed before her husband woke and figured out something was wrong, she got out of the tub, dried off, and got ready for bed. Pulling her gown over her head, she straightened it, letting it fall over her body and hug every curve with its silky fabric. She stood in front of her mirror looking over the body she’d used to drive a man insane with lust just an hour or two earlier. Still unhappy she’d let the incident happen, she couldn’t help but admire what had driven him in the first place.

She ran her hands gently over her full breasts, tracing the outline of her nipples with her sculptured fingernails. Cupping each of the firm globes in her hands, she felt her pride radiate from knowing how she’d used them to recover her power. The thought alone was causing her nipples to get hard again, jutting upward through the gown and standing at full attention. She closed her eyes and let her head fall back as she continued her caress.

This was a feeling she’d grown fond of, the feel of satin teasing her body as her hands spurred on her mounting pleasures. Still cupping one of her breasts, she started running her other hand down rubbing her tummy almost tracing the same pattern Ron had used when he’d first started. It felt so good. She was subconsciously using the pleasure of the night’s earlier events while bringing herself the same sort of pleasurable feeling.

Her fingers found the start of her trimmed mound and followed it to the pleasure palace at its end. She ran her fingernails softly up and down the narrow guide, caressing it as she steadily kept limiting the distance her return movements were making. As if testing her resolve just as couples do during their first make out sessions she’d run her fingers over her baby smooth mound and retreat to safer ground. But with her needs resurfacing quickly, she pulled her gown up, giving her hands the access to what they were seeking.

Lifting her finger to her mouth, she parted her lips, placing it on her tongue. She licked gently over the surface, finally closing her lips around it as she pulled it out. She’d made it ready for what she intended.

The first touch of her nail against her clit sent shivers through her body. She’d done this same routine many times, but the intensity of the feeling she just received was something totally new. An involuntary moan began escaping her as she started rubbing gently over her sensitive nub.

“Oh.. oh.. mmm..” She wasn’t able to remember when she’d felt pleasure this strong from her own hands. Continuing her rhythmatic movements, her hand cupping her breast began to squeeze and massage while teasing the nipple. “Oh God, this feels so good.”

Her full lips were parted slightly while she kept her riveting green eyes tightly closed. With her head still thrown back, her lush, dark brown hair cascaded nearly to the small of her back. She was breathing deeply through her pursed lips, causing her magnificent chest to rise and fall with every breath. She continued her assault on her clit, rubbing faster but still keeping her actions under a steady rule. She was working herself towards another crushing climax, just as she’d experienced earlier.

Bringing her head back upright, she opened her eyes and stared intently at the image portrayed in the mirror. The same glassy look she’d thrown at Ron was staring back at her, letting her know her body was in control of what was happening. The picture portrayed of the nearly six foot tall goddess only added to her pleasure. She was looking at what Ron saw before going completely off the deep end. A body equipped with large full breasts, flat toned tummy, curvaceous full hips and long sculpted legs. A golden tan covering her soft skin with pronounced, creamy white contrasts on her breasts and mound, a slender strip of dark hair leading to her garden of Eden, and the beautiful face completing a masterpiece. No wonder he’d had to have her.

Toni felt the charge going off as quickly and as powerfully as fireworks on the Fourth of July. Snapping her head back, she stared wide-eyed at the ceiling as jolts of pleasure shot through her body.

"Oh God yes.. Yes! YES!" Her climax was intense. She was pressing hard against her clit and squeezing her full breast with a fervency as she bit her lower lip in an attempt at stifling her climactic moans. She glanced quickly at the door to the darkened bedroom. "Unn.. Unn.. Oh God this is too much," she groaned hoarsely to herself.

Her spasm continued lightly even after her climax had subsided. Pulling her panties up her legs and over her hips, she sat exhausted in the chair, attempting to pull herself together before proceeding into their bedroom. She was still breathing deeply when she got up to go to bed. Exiting the bathroom, she quietly tiptoed to the bed and gently slipped between the covers without warranting any movement from her sleeping husband. Turning on her side, she fell asleep within five minutes.

usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers