Mergers & Acquisitions Ch. 03

Story Info
He pursues his married paramour.
13.8k words
4.22
66.7k
17
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/29/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers

Hello Readers,

Thank You again for the positive response. I’m truly enjoying writing this story just as much as you are enjoying reading it. Though part II was very much a necessary setup, we are now into the flow of the reunion with a whole lot of unexpected events ahead. Enjoy reading and I’ll try and keep it exciting.

Thank You

P.S. - There is another story circulating under the same title with a reader’s choice of ending. This was the decision of that reader to write their own ending in order to spur the revenge factor on Ron. This is most definitely not part of the story and if it were it wouldn't have been introduced at this time. Remember they have seventy two hours one for each rose she’d received together. Barely twenty four have passed at the end of part III. What happens next is your guess. I and I alone know the entire story. You also will find the ending in due time. Thank you once again, and happy reading…

***

Ron needed no further invitation. Scurrying to his feet he hurried to catch up to the tanned goddess. His display of affection was obvious, showing confined painfully through his tight jeans making it difficult to walk. Moving gingerly, he attempted to join the sexy woman waiting by the door while keeping his discomfort to a minimum. As he approached her, she threw her arms around his neck and melted her luscious body into his giving him no time to react to her little display that had just transpired. She entwined her fingers around his neck caressing him ever so gently while her lips sought his for a warm, welcoming reunion. With the full soft enticers pressed firmly to his, she darted her tongue over his reminding him how hot and seductive her kisses could be. She was stirring the same emotions that had driven him insane barely one week ago.

The surge of desire did little to relieve the growing infatuation inside his pants. With her lips locked on his and her tongue pushing into his mouth, she found what she was seeking and performed the same sensual seduction she’d played in her dreams. Ron’s response was, “Oh, why bother?”

After kissing him for a good five minutes, Toni leaned back, waiting to hear his response.

“Uhh… so! What are you hungry for?” He needed her input because if it were up to him, he was holding dinner. “Name something and we’ll get it.”

“I was sort of thinking about Mexican food.” She loved the flavor it possessed. She’d sworn she had Mexican somewhere in her blood, craving the food constantly. “Is that ok with you?”

Picking up his cell phone, he dialed a number. When he received an answer he informed, the recipient of the call of his demands. “Joe? We’re going for Mexican food. Get the plane ready. We’ll be there in twenty minutes.” Turning his attention back to his inspiration he inquired, “Is there some place you really like? Otherwise I know of a great little restaurant on the border between El Paso and Mexico.” He’d eaten there numerous times and if he’s entertaining this dream, why not go all out? “We can be there in a little over an hour. What do you say?”

Excited at the prospect of flying somewhere, she couldn’t hide it. Her eyes lit up and a smile spread across her face.

“We’re flying?” There was a look of exhilaration in her expression. Flying was easily the most effective aphrodisiac one could use to excite her. “Oooo.. I love to fly!” Toni kissed him hard and quickly pulled away. “Oooo... I’m so excited! We’re going flying!” She had such an innocence to her mannerisms You’d have sworn she’d won the lottery instead of taking a flight, but that’s what made her so much fun. The purity.

“Ok, ok, I see… let’s go.” He was laughing over her gleeful expression. He’d flown everywhere, not thinking twice about it.

He didn’t know it at the time, but he’d hit a grand slam taking her flying. He was about to find out just how excited she really was. Toni had stopped by the airport many times just to watch the jets take off and land. Something she’d never told anyone was that once, while parked on the service access watching the arrival and departures, she’d gotten so hot she fingered herself to an orgasm over her fantasy of flying. This excitement he thought of as novel was about to be introduced as its true identity.

Opening the door, they were greeted to a bevy of ease droppers. Every one of them with a smile across their faces. They weren’t sure how he’d respond to her doing things her own way, but the look on his face told the story.

“So, what is this, a convention?” He started laughing over his group of employees. He knew they were excited by their expressions and large smiles. All very close, he treated every one of them as family. “Ok… Ok… Let’s move along now. Timothy, go get the car, Jimmy please be so kind to fetch my coat, and Bobby make sure everything here runs smoothly during my absence”

“Yes, Sir!” Timothy said with an exuberance he’d lacked for quite awhile. Grinning ear to ear, he walked briskly to retrieve their ride. His excitement couldn’t have been more obvious. He was very happy his boss hadn’t gotten angry at his pretty passenger.

Jimmy hurriedly retrieved his coat, helping him put it on. Finished with his chore, he turned to Toni, inquiring or should I say, hoping to fulfill any request she may have.

“Miss, is there anything at all I can get you? Anything?” His glee over how things were going wasn’t easily hidden. This was the first woman he’d seen have any sort of effect on Ron. He knew she was special.

“No thank you, Jimmy. You’re such a dear.” Again she kissed him gently on his cheek. The light in his eyes couldn’t have been any brighter as a smile beamed across his face.

“Thank you so much, miss.” Yeah he was sure. He was in love alright.

As Jimmy raced off in his excitement, whistling aloud, Bobby approached, filling Ron in on his itinerary.

“Ok… Joe tells me everything is ready, Timothy’s gone for the car, and Jimmy? Well let’s just say he’s very pleased with your selection, and that’s the most difficult thing you’ve been able to accomplish.” Bobby was unsure how she felt about his actions the other night. All he knew was that he couldn’t stand the thought of her hating him even though she had every right to do so. Begging Ron’s indulgence, he asked to speak to her alone for just a moment.

Understanding he needed to get this off his chest, Ron agreed, stepping down to his office.

“Miss Toni, I don’t blame you if you hate me, but I still need to apologize for my behavior last Friday night.” He wasn’t able to look into her eyes. Staring at the ground he finished his apology. “Please… Please forgive me. I was completely out of line.”

Toni hadn’t held anything against him to start with. She knew he was only a pawn following orders, and with his apology, she could sense how baddly he felt for partaking in the ploy anyway. Lifting his chin using her finger, she tilted her head cutting her green eyes upward, following his as she lifted his face.

“Bobby? I don’t hate you.” She was soft and gentle, trying to heal his bruised feelings and conscience. “I know it wasn’t your fault. You were only doing what you were instructed to do. Promise me you’ll let it go. Everythings fine. Ok?”

Nodding his head, the spark she’d seen present the other night returned to his eyes. A smile slowly replaced his solemn frown as he saw exactly what his boss found so wonderful about the beautiful woman. Backing away slightly, he took her hand and softly kissed it.

“Thank you so very much.” His voice was soft, barely a whisper. “You are truly beautiful.”

He headed off to retrieve his employer but was stopped by Toni planting a kiss on his cheek. The warmth of her pleasurable assurance put a kick into his step and he ran off to complete his task.

Ron rejoined her in the foyer, taking her arm and leading her from the house. He couldn’t help but notice the effect she had on all his boys. They may be his employees, but their hearts belonged to her. A warmth filled his body that even the chilled night air had no effect over. This was definitely the right woman.

Timothy whisked the two of them away to the airport to catch their waiting flight. Everything was set up for the two of them to enjoy an evening alone, getting to know each other better. Arriving at the exit, Timothy pulled the car down a private road towards a large hanger. The plane was still nowhere to be seen as she searched in vane for a glimpse of the hidden treasure. Pulling around to the front, she received her first look.

“Oh my!” She felt a flush flow through her cheeks. It was really happening.

It was incredible. Inside the hanger, warm and ready to go, sat his private Learjet 60 series completely customized to his specifications. Toni was completely caught off guard. She’d expected maybe a twin Cessna or something along those lines. Not this. This was her fantasy coming to life.

Toni squeezed his arm tightly in an expression of her excitement as Timothy pulled the car into the hanger where Joe stood, awaiting their arrival. Before getting out, Ron asked if she wanted an attendant to accompany them for their trip. Looking him in the eyes, she took his hand and slipped it into her coat. Placing his hand over her breast, she let him feel her excitement emitting through her erect nipple. Sure he’d gotten the message, she asked his pleasure.

“Do you think we’ll need anyone?” She was doing that thing she did that left him completely speechless. Squeezing his arm again, she waited for the reply she expected. “Whatever you think.”

As she kissed his cheek, smiling her impish smile, his heart fluttered over the possibilities ahead. The door opened, exposing them to their destiny only just beginning. Doing his best to sound official, he choked his response to Joe.

“J… Joe, I don’t think we’ll be needing a support crew tonight.” She had him choked again. It was starting to be the norm around her. “Oh, and Timothy, I’ll call when we get close to home. You be careful and tell everyone I’ll see them whenever. Goodnight.”

Joe had already given the kill sign to the co-pilot, informing him not to call in the attendant. Timothy nodded his head in approval, returning to the car to await their departure. Everything arranged, he turned to Toni and smiled.

“You ready?” He knew she was only asking out of courtesy.

“Come on, lets go eat.”

She excitedly clinched his arm in an attempt to stifle a scream of elation. Other than sex, this was the one thing she loved best of all. Well, the two often went hand in hand. They boarded the jet and waited as Joe closed the door. Taking a seat, she watched as Ron made his way into the cockpit. After a lengthy set of instructions, he returned, carrying a bottle of champagne and two glasses. It was time to celebrate.

Toni watched things move by as they taxied to the runway only a small distance from the hanger. Turning and aligned, the captain informed them all was a go. Holding Ron’s hand, she felt the exhilaration of the jet moving down the runway, picking up speed with every foot they traveled. The acceleration was breathtaking, forcing them back into their seats with the pressure of the impending takeoff. Suddenly, the wheels cleared the ground and the feeling of the bottom dropping out washed over them, leaving them airborne. Butterflies danced in her stomach with the lighter than air feeling one experienced during a takeoff. It was a rush of adrenaline unmatchable by anything.

With no worries of turbulence or rough skies, he handed her a glass and opened the champagne. Pouring a glass for each of them, he sat the bottle aside and turned to face his honored guest. Lifting his glass, he toasted her.

“Here’s to what I hope to be the best time of your life. I also lift my glass to your beauty and genuine internal and external loveliness. To you.” He touched her glass and took a sip. Toni followed likewise, nodding courteously to his gesture. Sitting back, they enjoyed their time together, learning about each other’s backgrounds and secrets. They were having such a good time that before they knew it, the lights of El Paso were coming into view. Looking at the cabin clock, an hour and thirty minutes had passed. Knowing the area well, he informed her of their arrival.

“You need to fasten your seatbelt. We’ll be landing in just a few minutes.”

Jerking her head around to see if he was serious, a shocked look came over her face.

“Oh… you aren’t kidding. We’re already there.” She’d enjoyed herself immensely, learning of his childhood and how he attained his success. It was fascinating. Squeezing his hand once she’d secured her seatbelt, she let him know how she felt about his indulgence. “I’m having a great time. Hearing about your childhood is something very important to me. Thank you for sharing it with me.”

As they landed, Ron couldn’t help himself. He just had to kiss her again. Bending towards her, he covered her lips with his. Gently pressing, he savored the soft touch of her lips, the fragrance of her perfume, and the overall beauty she radiated. His mother would be proud of who he’d found. Now all he had to do was convince her she’d found him.

Knowing she wasn’t swayed by wealth and power, this would be the biggest challenge of his life. Unlike most things he’d attained, he was going to have to do this the old fashioned way. He was going to have to earn it.

Taxiing to the hanger, they were met by a limo and driver. Exiting the plane, the two of them were whisked away to the restaurant, which had closed ten minutes earlier. Aware of the time, his crew had called ahead asking for a private setting for the two of them. Explaining how important this was to Ron, they agreed and retied the place for their arrival. Everything was a go.

The drive took less than ten minutes. Having not eaten since noon, she was starving. The two of them enjoyed the cozy dinner, praising the owners on how wonderful everything was. From the flavor of the food, the quantity and quality, the service and atmospheric ambience, everything was perfect. As they ate, the two of them again found themselves conversing over their lives. He learned of her likes, dislikes, hopes, and dreams. She was such a doll, doing all the little things that made her Toni: lowering her head while cutting those huge green eyes upward when feeling embarrassed; playing with her hair, twirling it with her finger when feeling nervous; whispering something private even when there was no one else around. These are the insights to her innocence and beauty that made it extremely easy to fall in love with her.

Finished eating, misery was the best description of how they felt. Having consumed more than their fair share of the wonderful entrees, they again thanked and praised the proprietors for their service and for staying to indulge them. His arm around her waist holding her against him, he led her to the car to relax and resume the night’s future events.

“So, pretty lady… where may I have the pleasure of escorting you now?” It made no difference to him. Wherever it was she’d be there. That’s what he’d ask for. Holding her hands, he looked into her eyes awaiting her request. “Well? It’s your call.”

She already felt like royalty. She’d been flown across the state, wined and dined and now he wanted her to decide where to go? It was simply overwhelming. Looking into his face, she suddenly got an idea. There was something she’d always wanted to do, but never been given the opportunity. Quickly calculating the distance and time of flight before answering, she asked, “Can we go to Vegas?” Her reasons were dual in purpose. “It would be really exciting.”

As they headed for the airport he called in his destination. “Boys… we’re going to Vegas.”

Settled in and ready for takeoff, she couldn’t wait to be airborne. She was about to fulfill a lifelong fantasy she’d dreamed of living out. His fantasy was already being fulfilled every time he saw her.

She felt the acceleration of speed with the plane flying down the runway. Once again lifting off the ground, she felt the butterflies return to her stomach. Settled with everything going fine, she asked him to show her to the restroom. Pointing it out, he led her to it and set a towel out for her use. Assured she needed nothing further, he accepted her kiss and returned to his seat.

Toni used this opportunity to ready herself for her next plan of action. Removing her coat for the first time since nearly giving Ron a heart attack, she folded it neatly, placing it onto the counter. She looked herself over in the mirror, insuring everything was in perfect order. Smoothing her skirt and blouse, she tugged gently on her nylons to give them a tighter fit over her awesome legs. Taking her compact from her purse, she fluffed her hair, touched up her makeup, sprayed a hint of perfume and put on her red lipstick that said, “Oh yeah baby.”

Taking a deep breath, she lifted her skirt and swiftly removed her tiny panties. The feel of the air conditioning blowing across her exposed mound sent a shiver through her in anticipation of the nearing event. Placing them atop her coat, she turned again to the mirror, inspecting her luscious body one last time. A smile crept across her face, accompanied by a slight flush of embarrassment. Who was this woman dressed in this manner, doing these things she’d never entertain doing? Returning her compact to her purse, she found her courage and readied to exit the small room.

“Here we go. Hope this is what you wanted.”

Opening the door, she quietly made her way to where he sat. Without announcement of her arrival, she sat crossways across his lap, placing her arms around his neck. Before he had time to respond, she placed her lips over his and began applying slight pressure with the soft persuaders. He sat helpless, letting her tongue probe between his lips, parting them, searching for his. Her kiss was intense, causing his heart to skip a beat with every pass of their tongues. She played him like a master playing a priceless violin. She—and only she—had this ability. Sure she’d gotten his undivided attention, she put phase two of her plan into action.

She could feel his cock straining under her kiss pushing into her leg. Ron, unable to recall ever having been kissed so fervently, stared wide eyed at the hot woman once she’d broken their embrace. Shifting her position, she looked down at his hardened appreciation confined in his pants.

“Did I do that?” She innocently put her finger to her mouth and acted as if she had no idea what she’d done. “That’s not very nice. My mommy told me to be careful around guys like you.”

Looking intently at his growing bulge she lowered her finger from her mouth and traced its outline with her fingernail. She was toying with him, paying no attention to the way she was heightening his sexual need, only interested in tracing and trying to force the member to grow even more.

“Oooo… it’s so big and hard.” She was still playing up her innocence. “What do you do with it?”

Ron was going insane. He had this sexy woman built to specification across his lap playing with his cock as if it were nothing more than something strictly for her amusement. Bad enough she was dressed in a very short plaid skirt, showing off her incredible legs, her transparent white top hugging her wonderful figure like a second skin, emphasizing her delectable globes, her sheer lace topped stockings, and a pair of white four inch heels screaming fuck me. She’d pinned his hands to the armrests using her ass and legs. Wiggling them, attempting to free them, she let him know right away who’s game this was.

“No, no… that’s not gonna happen.” She shook her head side to side as she tilted her head downward angling her eyes up at him. “You be a good little boy and maybe I’ll let you play.”

usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers