Mergers & Acquisitions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron punched the door, a reaction completely out of character. Losing control wasn't a trait he exhibited always staying cool under pressure. But this wasn't some business deal, some situation he could control with power, this was the most important thing in his life. The woman who made his world spin, excited him physically, sexually, and emotionally, was missing and he had to find her. When the doors to the elevator finally opened, he rushed in and pressed the button for the lobby. The ride down felt like an eternity. "Shit! Can this thing go any slower?" Nervous tension had set in, something he hadn't experienced in years. Billion dollar deals, high powered takeovers, ruthless business dealings, all of them paled in comparison to finding the beautiful brunette, hundred and forty pound, five foot ten inch woman who had him wrapped around her little finger.

Upon the doors opening, Ron burst into the lobby demanding an audience with Mr. Roberts, the concierge. Familiar with exercising power to create desired results, he insisted they hurry, complying with his demands. Calling Mr. Roberts on the telephone, the lobby attendant located him assuring Ron he'd be right with him. Moving from the desk, he began pacing nervously, awaiting the arrival of the concierge.

Searching everywhere for the large man's entrance, he spotted him approaching, quickly rushing to meet him. Mr. Roberts, identifying an obvious display of panic in Ron's face, had never witnessed this sort of emotion from the friend he'd known over the eight years they'd been acquainted. Inquiring as to the inspiration of such distress, he listened attentively as Ron filled him in with the details of his dilemma.

"She's missing! I've checked the room, spoken with the desk, called the limo service, but she's nowhere to be found." Continually he crossed his arms, folding and unfolding them, displaying his nervous energy. Consumed with worry, he'd glance about, praying he'd spot her amongst the crowd experiencing no such luck. "I've called every place we've visited since arriving, checked the various shops in the hotel, and still there's no sign of her anywhere. I want her found!"

An order demanding results, Ron hadn't exhibited this degree of power since waiting for her response to his request earlier last week. On a usual basis, tossing orders and demands around as if a normal way of communicating, he'd toned down his approach since being smitten by the gorgeous woman. With her disappearance, funny how quickly he recalled what accomplished swift results.

Leading Ron back to his office, Mr. Roberts escorted him in, offering him a seat. Picking up the phone calling the various security checkpoints around the casino, hoping she'd been spotted by someone seeing her leave and having no luck, Mr. Roberts finally contacted Mr. Tames, the head of security, voicing his concerns. Insisting he go over the surveillance tapes locating the exact time and door she left through with the understanding it was Ron requesting the investigation, , Mr. Tames agreed, assuring the two men he'd call upon discovery of her whereabouts. Armed with the realization such a task quite possibly could result in a lengthy wait, Ron agreed to return to his suite in the event, Toni was attempting to contact him. .

Both during the elevator ride and his time sitting waiting on the couch for any news of her whereabouts, Ron couldn't help but recall the many visions she'd burned into his memories. The images of her body dressed provocatively wearing a short plaid skirt and transparent top; a casual denim dress hiding her exciting figure while hinting at how great it actually was, her body covered in the feminine white robe and matching silken nightgown along with the exquisitely sexy red evening gown she'd adorned last night, the images tortured his mind.. Her provocative lingerie and sexy heels? Oh shit... No way could he deal with her being gone. No matter where he turned, he either found a piece of her clothing or could smell the lingering fragrance of her sweet perfume. There was just no escaping her anyway at all.

The phone rang, excitedly enforcing a hurried response. Scrambling from the couch retrieving the phone in hopes security had spotted her hasty departure, Ron queried the caller with an urgent desperation in his voice.

"Where is she? Have you found her?" Ron unable to hide his anxiety, his heart fluttered from the response echoing through the receiver.

"Baby? What's the matter?" The fear of having lost her was suddenly replaced with an overwhelming excitement. It was her. Almost broken from the entire ordeal, his voice quivered upon inquiring of her whereabouts.

"Oh Yes... Thank God you're safe." An expression of relief was followed by one of inquisitive sternness. "Toni... Where are you?"

"I'm with Stacy!" She couldn't understand his upset demeanor. "She invited me to lay out on the roof with her. It's her day off and she wanted some company, so I told her... I'd love to.'"

"That's fine baby... but why didn't you wake me or leave a note telling me where you were going?" He scolded her for having put him through such anguish and worry. Continuing with his little lecture, he informed her of his actions. "Are you aware every agency in this hotel is looking for you? I've been worried sick over where you could have gone. You should have told me."

"I did! I left a note on your pillow. Didn't you see it?"

Hurrying into the bedroom, he looked all over the bed throwing the pillows and blankets onto the floor. The note she'd spoken of wasn't anywhere to be found. "I don't see any note."

"I swear I left it on the pillow." Toni was getting upset over the appearance portraying her as dishonest and uncaring. "I'll be right down and show you."

Informing Stacy she'd return in a few minutes, Toni arose from her lounge chair proceeding to the door leading to their suite just below them.

Assuring her of no reason to hurry, Stacy rolled over enjoying the sun's rays dancing across her back. An unusually hot day, tailor made for tanning breaking up the monotony of a cold wintry spell, the blonde called Toni earlier upon learning of the unseasonably warm temperatures outside. The two women agreed to meet, spending some time tanning and enjoying each other's company. Toni excited over the prospect of spending quality time relaxing and having a little fun, had no idea Stacy's intent was hearing every juicy detail of the previous evening's events. No clue she'd receive nothing other than dinner engagement and show highlights with everything else completely off limits, Stacy set herself up for a disappointing fact finding mission.

Toni hurried down the short flight of stairs leading to their suite, entering through the emergency exit she and Stacy had jimmied to keep from completely closing. Here he'd been panicking, looking everywhere for the stunning brunette, and she'd been less than fifteen feet over his head the entire time.

Entering the room, Toni found Ron on the phone conversing with the authorities, both in security and the concierge's office. Approaching and slipping into the bedroom she heard him thanking the two men, bidding them ado. Searching among the disarrayed bedding, Toni spotted the faint display of a small piece of paper peaking from between the bed and nightstand. Bending over, she picked it up, and handed it to him exhibiting a see-I-told-you-so look in her eyes.

Ron read the note informing him of her exact location. Where else would she go? She's twelve hundred miles from home, no friends, no transportation, and no money. Besides, as stunning as she was, with her incredible body, where would she hide? She'd easily be recognizable to anyone.

Ron lifted his eyes from the paper reading, "Sleep tight sweetie... Stacy and I are gonna lay out on the roof." It was signed with XXX's & OOO's signed with an imprint of her luscious red lips at the bottom. He felt like an idiot. Breathing a sigh of relief, he looked at her, smiling at the sudden realization she was standing before him wearing the skimpiest bikini he'd ever seen.

His expression changed from concern to relief to shock within five seconds.

Standing with his mouth gaping open, he shook his head at having been wowed once again. Any anger or frustration he might have felt disappeared with the sight of her desirable body exhibiting its delectable curves, clad only in a tiny white string bikini Barely large enough to cover her tan lines. Her bronzed skin glowing from the oil she used to tan, permeated a tropical sent of coconuts, creating a sight and smell simply overpowering.

Lifting his hands in an inquisitive expression, he inquired the secret. "Why is it every time I see you in another of your outfits, I'm left speechless?" His eyes drank in the incredible sight of her exciting curves. Her nipples, sticking through the thin coverings of her miniscule top, protruded proudly upward, exhibiting their firm stature sitting high on her perfect breasts. The thong bottom not much more than the sexy panties she'd worn while teasing him Friday night at his house, equally were as revealing with the exception, these strings tied on the sides creating a delicate bow at the junction of her hips and waist. Her long legs traveled forever with the oil glistening, complementing every curve, every muscle, and every sensual feature of the specimens of perfection. Her hair, brushed in its long flowing manner, cascaded softly over her shoulders, down the graceful curve of her spine, resting amid the tiny small of her back. Her face was without makeup, giving him his first glimpse of her natural beauty, showing off the contrasting green of her huge eyes and the natural red hint of her cheeks and lips. She couldn't have worn that much makeup because he saw hardly no difference in the face he'd been pleasured the company of last night, and the one displayed before him this very moment. She was absolutely beautiful. Ron whistled his approval emitting a very loud shrill.

Toni shook her head, her frustration at his accusations disappearing under his appraising gaze. She tilted her head to the side and looked upward, smiling over his approval. Disappearing back into her innocence even dressed in nothing but her skimpy white bikini, she queried him, "So, is everything ok?" She'd lifted a finger to her lips tracing her tongue over the tip. With an impish little smile across her face, she continued her ploy. "You know, I could make it up to you?"

Doing his best to stay controlled, he played along with her little game. "You could? How would you do that?"

Proceeding towards him, she detoured to the foot of the bed and patted her hand on the surface of the mattress, inviting him to sit down.. Still toying with her finger, she made an offer he couldn't refuse. "Come over here and sit down."

Ron moved to where she'd suggested he sit and obliged her request, placing himself on the edge of the bed. Standing in front of his seated frame, she pushed hard on his chest, laughing as she forced his torso to fall back onto the bed. He was left in exactly the same position he'd had her in the first time she'd felt his hands roaming over her body. Standing before him, she forced her knee between his, convincing him to open his legs allowing her to stand between them. Bending at the waist, she began running her hands over his chest. He lifted his head, catching a heart-stopping view of her large, pendulous breasts as they attempted to spring free from the scanty bikini top.

He reached up to feel her sexy body and just as his fingers made contact with her straining nipple hiding beneath the protection of the thin fabric, she slapped playfully at his hands, stood up, crossed her arms covering her chest and exclaimed, "Why, Mr. Ron... I do declare. What on earth are you trying to do?" She'd exaggerated her southern accent, her voice the perfect imitation of a southern belle.

Uncrossing her arms, she covered her two breasts with each of her hands, cocked her head sideways exhibiting a look of surprise. Continuing in her best southern accent, she informed him what she expected of him: "I do say... We're gonna have to keep our hands to ourselves if we wanna have little ol' me continue. Ya hear?"

Yeah, he heard all right... he could also see just fine. The southern belle at his feet possessed the stereotypical dark hair, stunning body, perfect accent, and an ability to play her role with an Oscar winning performance of utter confidence. Laying his head back, he groaned over the character she portrayed. Maybe she hadn't known a southern belle was his weakness just as he'd been unaware flying was hers, but the accidental discovery by either of the participants did nothing to diminish the excitement. Toni kneeling between his legs, Ron knew this was something special.

Toni, one who preformed very few oral pleasurings, received appreciative surrender when relinquishing one of the rarities. Developing a talent using her wonderful tongue, the understanding she could obtain anything she desired with a flick of the tip and the caress of her full lips, her husband's will would disappear under such pleasurable torture. Feeling she owed Ron something special for all his thoughtful concern, what deeper appreciation could she bestow upon him than one of her rare sensual, pleasuring experiences. Kneeling between his legs, she affixed her eyes on his in case he decided he needed to touch her again. Should he do so, she'd be able to see it coming and take evasive actions.

Using her slender fingers, she unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper down. Taking his jeans in both hands, she began tugging them along with the boxers he'd slept in down his hips, uncovering his hardening shaft and leaving him bare to the cool air blowing across the bed. She'd seen his enormous pleasuring rod on many other occasions, but each time she did it simply amazed her at how long and thick it actually was. Tugging further, she removed his pants, leaving them bunched around his ankles. With her knees pushing against the discarded garments, she denied him the release of his feet, leaving them shackled within the confinements of his jeans and boxers.

Toni slowly toyed her way upward, tracing her fingernails over the bulging muscles of his thighs. Working extremely hard to insure her own body stayed in perfect condition, she appreciated the look and feel of someone who worked out, caring how their body appeared. Inching slowly upward, unwilling to break her fixed gaze on his face, she wormed her soft fingers over his legs, dancing them between his parted thighs to within a few inches of his rapidly growing pole. When her fingernail brushed ever so lightly against the tightening sack of his balls, she felt them jerk under the soft teasing of her touch. Bending even closer, she began to blow lightly over his balls with cool little breaths of air as she traced little patterns with her nail on the surface. His cock, which had been hardening by the second, stood fully erect, pointing upward as it lay throbbing against his stomach.

Toni flashed her playful little smile. Stopping toying his sack, running her open hands over his muscular legs, she moved upward making her way towards his tight abs. The vast contrast of her soft tanned hands adorning their long bright red fingernails roaming over his dark muscular skin presented an extremely erotic sight. Ready to proceed, she lowered her head, her tongue emerging through her full lips making contact with his aching balls. The wait, the anticipation created a sensation overwhelming him. Fighting his urge to grab her and take control, he locked his fingers behind his head in an attempt at letting her continue. Gasping his approval, he let an accepting moan escape his lips.

"Ahhh... Oh shit that feels so good baby." Toni, knowing she controlled his pleasure, flicked her tongue over the sensitive skin of his sack, working her way up towards their union to the object which had delivered her such fulfilling pleasure. Not one to give out these pleasurable episodes that often, this one she did greedily wishing to repay him for bringing her to so many orgasmic completions.

Moving still higher, she ran her tongue softly over the base of his cock, making it jerk with each pass of her talented tongue. She wet her lips, slowly moving them up and down either side of his straining erection, planting tender little kisses using small sucking motions covering every inch of its length with devotion. Having wet the entire shaft exposed to her gaze, she began darting her tongue over the sensitive underside of the head. It jerked and pulsed with every flick. Flattening her tongue allowing the maximum amount of contact, she once again licked the length of his monstrous shaft until reaching the bulbous head.

With no warning, she lowered her head, taking him into her mouth. The velvet sensation emitted by the inside of her pussy was easily matched by the soft warmth of her mouth. Sinking lower until the entire head was inside the wonderful wet cavern, she pulled back, sucking hard, until the straining member escaped her vacuum-like hold with a loud pop. Toni giggled, seeing the effect she'd caused as his cock stood upright, jerking from her talented teasing. Bending back down, she once again engulfed the large head along with an additional portion of the shaft and began her deliberate torture, just as he'd done to her last night.

Toni began her steady up and down rhythm, gently caressing the head with her lips as she allowed another inch of the lucky intruder into her pleasurable vise. Sucking steadily running her lips up and down its shaft and over the sensitive mushroom-shaped head, she darted her tongue back and forth, attempting to heighten his level of pleasure.


Assured his interference with her endeavors was nonexistent, she turned her undivided attention to the task before her. Placing her slender feminine hand around the thick shaft, she began pumping it as she fucked the sensitive head with her awesome mouth. Her tiny hand with its slender fingers were no match for the massive invader she held tightly in her grip. Unable to close her fingers around the huge girth of the pole, she'd gently started using her fingernails as added stimulation with every stroke only increasing the intensity of his pleasure. She increased the tempo, keeping pace with her hand as her other began toying his balls, using her long fingernails to Intensify his level of pleasure. Every so often, she'd remove his cock from her mouth and suck on the shaft, moving her lips rapidly up and down its length as she used her tongue to caress it, wetting it with her saliva. The sounds of sucking and slurping were heard amongst the moans of pleasure as she'd abandoned any reasons for keeping quiet. She may not do this very often, but when she does... "Oh Fuck!"

Ron strained with every incredible suck. A good blowjob, something enjoyed universally by men everywhere, Ron was not the exception. A showing of true devotion, impossible to duplicate, the wonderful feeling of a woman's mouth caressing one to his finality is quite simply the ultimate in unselfish acts. This mouth, however, was surpassing his expectations of the prim little lady he'd been so accustomed to dealing with at the office. His imagination hadn't strayed far enough in its fantasy world to begin to imagine how her lips might feel. Couple it with her stunning beauty, sexually exciting body, skimpy bikini and the tickle of her long silky hair teasing his thighs, the complete package is one of breathtaking proportions.

Toni, bent on forcing his release, pulled his cock from her wet mouth and began working its length, sliding the shaft between her soft lips. With every pass over the sensitive head, she'd suck gently, teasing and flicking her tongue using little fluttering motions, increasing his pleasurable experience driving him quickly towards his climactic finality.