Mergers & Acquisitions Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Already teasing his balls using her fingernails, tracing and prodding the swelling appendages, she could feel them begin drawing up, anticipating blowing their contents. Exactly what she wanted, she intensified the very effective stimulation.

Knowing all he needed was a little something extra to set him off, she engulfed his cock with her mouth, sinking a good six inches into its depths, giving him an unmatchable feeling. Sucking hard and running her tongue all around the shaft, she felt him tensing up, ready to blow. When his balls started pulsing in her hand, she quickly pulled her mouth off his cock, locked her lips around the underside of his shaft, and began sucking with enough force to leave a mark.

That was it. Full jets of the sticky white fluid began shooting from the slit on the head. Stream after stream of sperm shot from his cock, giving him the feeling the blasts would never stop. The feeling was to die for, as he pumped the same fluid he'd filled her with a half dozen times already, covering his stomach, chest, and shirt, nearly shooting the powerful streams to his neck.

Ron had removed his hands from behind his head and was now clenching the bed sheets as he experienced his most intense climax with Toni yet. She'd more than made up for all the worry, and if this was her idea of making things even, he hoped she'd disappear more often. He grunted with an animalistic release as she insured he emptied his balls completely.

"Oh Fuck yeah!... Shit!" He was straining so hard as the cum rocketed from his cock that he started feeling his muscles ach from the intensity of the pleasurable release. Very close to experiencing a cramp, he started asking her to back off. Wasn't she in this same position last night when he wouldn't let up? Well the shoe was on the other foot now and she was dropping it hard. With his cock still in her soft hand, she pumped slowly as she again took his balls between her lips and sucked on the pulsing jewels. She worked her talented hands over the knob, making his pleasure turn to pain. Not until he gave in and grabbed her hand from his shaft did she let up. Satisfied that she'd gotten even for his continued actions last night in the limo, she lifted, smiled slyly, and began giggling.

Ron couldn't stand the thought that she'd gotten even, wanting the upper hand. He attempted to grab her arm quickly, missing by only centimeters. Toni, knowing it was a good time to exit, scampered to her feet and darted for the door, her breasts bouncing in the excitement. Ron forgetting she hadn't removed his pants and boxers completely, found himself unable to stand and give chase.

Toni stopped at the door before making her escape, wiggled her effectively bare ass to him, and called over her shoulder, "My, my... I do believe someone needs a shower." She'd resumed her southern accent, teasing him further. Throwing him a kiss, she added her two cents. "I think I'd make it a cold one Mr. Ron... Gotta go now... Bye!"

Toni saw him freeing his feet and ran squealing and laughing from the bedroom. Hurrying out the emergency exit that lead to the roof, she ran up the stairs to join her friend once again and continue to enjoy tanning a little longer. Shutting the door behind her, she walked briskly to where the pretty petite blond was spread out, lying back down on her own towel.

Having been gone a good thirty minutes, Stacy inquired if everything came out alright. Looking sheepishly away, Toni assured her it did.

"Un hun... I'm pretty sure everything came out just fine," Stacy smiled knowingly.

Closing her eyes and enjoying once again having taken back the power, Toni let the sun warm her golden body, giving it another dose of its heavenly perfection...

***


Ron standing in a cold shower by choice, not by suggestion, began planning and scheming over how to take back the upper hand. This game was starting to get serious with neither of them willing to play second fiddle. Both had a need and competitive drive spurring the other towards bigger and better things. They complemented each other in many aspects, both in business and in their private lives. The only thing was, both hated coming in second. With the only thing left to decide... "Who was going to give in first?" He couldn't help but smile.... Either way he won...

Forty three hours down... Twenty nine more to go...


To be continued...