Mergers & Acquisitions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usaftnt
usaftnt
232 Followers

"Mmmmm... Oh... Unnn... Yes." Breathing deeply, awesome breasts responding in true fashion, talented pleasure delivering fingernails pinched and caressed the delicate surface of her soft, responsive skin. Squeezing tenderly yet forceful enough stimulating her sexual desires, her head lay back with her eyes tightly closed. "Unn, Oh God... Mmmmm."

Subconsciously filling the increased need for sexual fulfillment, Toni's free hand ventured over her flat tummy, traced the narrowly trimmed guide of dark brown hair beneath the bubbles leading to the protective, bare folds of her pussy, sought entry and teased the bashful playmate into playing. The hot water, fragranced oils, pleasurable memories and expertly teasing fingers all added to the eroticism of the moment.

"Oh God... Yes... Unn." Ever aware, the reality Stacy was within a closed door's distance of discovering her insatiable need, Toni bit her full lower lip hard, stifling the escaping moans of pleasure. "Unn... AhOhh... Unn... Oh yes."

Clit swollen under the continual ravishing of determined attackers, her finger slid between the parted folds, found its target, and slipped into the starving passage. Goal accomplished, well... Unnn... maybe not, Toni, denied the pleasurable stretching Ron's cock so capably delivered, cried out, sinking yet another, vainly attempting to recreate the fulfillment. Her thumb replaced the fing... finger stimulating her cl... clit -- "Unnn OH Yes!" -- caressing her favorite playmate, rubbing circular motions over the sensitive nub, her probing fingers moved rhythmically in and out of her aching passage.

Stacy or no Stacy, Toni gasped aloud, full breasts rapidly rising and falling, sexual release she would not be denied. The original caress... Unnn... Oh God... stim...stimulation of her engorged nipples still effectively in progress, continued pulling and teasing the erect participants, heightening her level of pleasure to yet an even more desirable, sexually stimulating pla... plateau.

Bathroom and bedroom doors tightly closed, TV blaring loudly, Stacy was unable to detect Toni's insatiable quest taking place a mere twenty feet away. Just a momentary break, one silent lapse in the noisy upheaval, the secretive side of the prim, proper little Texan would've crumbled in an instant. Instead, the sexy brunette, head back, eyes closed, long flowing hair draping the side of the tub, attempted continual containment of her full lower lip while allowing the unmistakable release of orgasmic finality.

"Unn, Oh God!... Yes Oh God! Unn..." Losing control, relinquishing the inescapable grip of climactic euphoria, Toni drove her probing fingers into her throbbing passage, palmed her clit, attempting use of her entire hand to drive the orgasmic bliss yet higher, squeezed her breast, pulling her nipple and tensed as the flood gates opened. Powerful waves pulsed through her body, forcing her vocal agreement of her acceptance, releasing the containment of her full lower lip. Toni, a portrait of angelic sensuality, eyes tightly closed, opened wide her mouth, gasping in both the pain and pleasure of sexual release. "Oh God... Yes!... Yes!... Oh God it feels so good!... Oh my God..."

Momentarily exhausted, paying for the intensity of her climax, Toni lightly traced her nipple, caressing and teasing the swollen appendage, forcing it's relinquish of any additional pleasures. "Mmmm..." euphoria of climactic fulfillment waning, she continued her gentle caress, partially teasing yet partially bathing, sponging every delectable inch of her tanned, heavenly body. Having bathed, washed her hair and... and... well you know, momentarily she closed her eyes, lying her head onto the tub's edge, recuperating from her pleasurable, exhausting workout, falling prey to the greatest seductress known to exist: sleep.

Stacy, having waited a little over an hour, warily arose, moving slowly towards the bedroom, still finding no signs of Toni's condition. Moving towards the bathroom, placing an ear to the door, silence was the only greeting she received. Concerned both for her friend's well being along with the fact that time was running short, she knocked lightly attempting stirring her around.

"Toni?.... You ok, sweetie?

The faint sound of Stacy's voice relinquished whatever holds Toni may have obtained in the magical kingdom of sleep, bringing her back to the here and now. "I'm Ok... I just sort of dozed off. I'm so sorry."

"Don't worry yourself with a thing, sweetheart. Just dry off, fix your hair and makeup and I've a pretty good idea everything else will work out just fine. Ok?"

"Thanks Stacy..." Toni scanning the room for an indication of the present time, queried Stacy worried over having fallen asleep. "Stacy... What time is it?"

"Hey... Let's not worry about the time." The knowledge serving no additional purpose other than worrying the exhausted beauty, Stacy informed Toni she had ample enough time. "You just get ready. I'll be in the living room. If you need me just yell."

The extreme intensity of her orgasmic accomplishment, coupled with the time change, late night erotic endeavors between she and her attentive lover, Toni stood to a pair of weak wobbly legs, climbed from the tub and began toweling herself dry. An eager participant in either self or partner induced sexual fulfillment, as of late she found herself unable to bathe, get dressed, or do much of anything without triggering the need for immediate sexual relief.

"Toni... What's going on with you girl?" Thoughts unlike any she'd ever encountered constantly filled her suggestive impulses, encouraging any sort of sexual satisfaction. Accompanying this ever present arousal, memories and longings for Ron's thoroughly filling, extremely satisfying... "Um... Damn." Embarrassment flushed her face. "Oh My God, Toni... You're becoming an insatiable slut."

Continuing her toweling, moving the soft fabric over her firm breasts, brushing lightly her sensitive, ever erect nipples as of late sent a shiver down her spine and a tingling between her legs. Momentarily closing her eyes, Toni continued the stimulating arousal...,"Oh god Yes."... caressing her excited nipples using the soft surface of her towel, her body fought valiantly for complete control of her mind. Gasp... "Unnn..." gasping amid her extreme, pleasurable drying experience, blinking and shaking her head, attempting clearing her thoughts of primarily... "Oh God."... of strictly sexual suggestions, Toni embarrassingly smiled, lowering her head, having resigned to such an obvious confirmation of her newly discovered sexual desires. Dropping her towel, flustered having both given in and not, she took a seat before the vanity mirror and began her ritual of drying and styling her hair, applying a minimal amount of makeup, enhancing her natural beauty, readying herself for the evenings exciting events, primping and fluffing everything to perfection.

Opening the bathroom door, peaking cautiously into the bedroom, finding the outer door closed, Toni proceeded towards the gown and heels laid out just as Stacy'd promised. Kneeling, Toni found and retrieved a small suitcase hidden beneath the bed, recovering a small bag of lingerie she'd purchased while shopping in Dallas. The contents? Four pieces of transparent, lacy near nothingness she'd considered leaving packaged as they registered "Risqué" even by her own standard's of intimate apparel. Sifting the delicate contents, the sight of Ron smiling, having temporarily recovered his control during his unscheduled visit to the roof forced her mind into overtime, plotting and ploying for some means of humbling him permanently. Eyeing the bags contents, an impish little smile crossed her face with the remembrance of how she'd floored him with the provocative outfits she'd worn thus far. Settled, her mind made up, Toni picked up the bag, exclaiming her unfair intentions. "Control? Un hun... Wait till he gets a load of this outfit. Control's the one thing he's never gonna see again... You're goin down for good, buster."

Retrieving a small box amid the packages contents, Toni opened the thin container, removed a pair of lace topped sheer nude stockings, sat on the bed and began the sensual display of adorning the silken coverings. An art in it's self, rolling first one and then the other up her long tanned legs, smoothing the deserving transparency over such specimens of perfection, tugging gently until the lacy tops fit snuggly around her shapely thighs, Toni preformed the act with such sensuality as if making love to the incredible wonders. Reaching back into the bag, removing a thin white lace trimmed garter, she slipped the dainty garment around her tiny waist, cinched it closed, twisted and adjusted until perfectly aligned with each of its four straps, reaching downward in anticipation of connecting with her lace enhanced stockings, attached them lovingly and slipped on her sexy white heels.

Standing tall, proud of possessing such an incredible body, Toni walked back into the bathroom, stopping before the full length mirror. Oh My God! What a fucking dream! The sight... Shit! If a mirror could speak! Toni stood, feet around eighteen inches apart, dressed only in the sheer stockings, tiny lace garter and white, four inch heels with nothing else... Oh Shit!... I failed to mention her body. Perfection... There's quite simply no other way of describing the image. Six two or maybe three, long tanned legs femininely shaped yet presented and reeking of pure sexuality, feet adorned in heels delivering an ultimatum, "Fuck Me!" transparent sheer stockings doing their best at enhancing a pair of magnificent legs which travel upward forever are all part of a package, capable of bringing the most powerful of men to their knees. Lifting your eyes yet higher, curvaceous hips adorning both a tight firm ass and a sexy, thinly trimmed strip of dark brown hair guiding you towards heavenly bliss, intersect an unusually small waist adorned with a flat, toned tummy, the product of both hard work and genetic perfection. Higher still, the sight of her full, round breasts sitting high with nipples eternally erect as of late, literally defy gravity when comparing their size to their extreme firm stature. Classic hourglass figure? Well... sort of... except, a whole lot better.

Finished? Oh, no way man... The sexiest is yet to come: her face. Slender in shape, held high with pride, Toni captivates all who receive the pleasure of viewing her beauty. Sensuous full lips, tiny upturned nose, huge sparkling green eyes, every feature is perfectly per portioned, positioned, enhancing this portrait of stunning elegance. Encase this rapturous presentation with full, dark brown hair, cascading downward, flowing in silken waves over her shoulders coming to rest amid the small of her back and then you're finished. Oh... wait a minute. Her tan... Golden kissed from head to toe, a sexy secret known by only she, her husband Stephen and Ron, oozed pure sexuality, presented its self to the mirror. The tiny string bikini she'd been wearing earlier? Remove it and below the fabric, creamy white skin never caressed by the suns rays contrasts harshly with her golden brown tan, leaving an impression she was still wearing something except that her succulent nipples and trimmed pussy hair were both visibly noticeable, positioned in triangles of white. Formerly known as the forbidden zones to anyone other than Stephen, her husband, she'd relented the priceless treasures, giving them to Ron who more than capably worshiped the goddess, exalting her to plateaus of sexual bliss she'd never experienced before, sparking what now appeared as an insatiable appetite for his talented... Um... assets. Done now? Well, if I must.

The vision presenting itself before her forced a knowing smile at just how hot she looked, adorning only nylons, garter and heels. Mind working overtime, constantly searching some way of maintaining superiority over her adversary, Toni returned to the bedroom to finish readying for the evenings upcoming event. Revisiting the small package of lacy nothingness, embarrassment flushed her cheeks over the thoughts currently presenting themselves. Raising a finger to her lips, teasing the lucky digit, Toni smiled, cut her huge green eyes upward and tossed the remaining contents onto the bed. "Un hun... We'll see who's in control."

Mind made up, Toni picked up her dress, stepped into the glamorous white gown and proceeded adorning the ensemble. Returning to the mirror, she touched up her hair and makeup, sprayed a hint of perfume, straightened and adjusted everything to perfection and admired hers and the creator's handiwork. She may look hot in red, but white gave her an angelic appearance. The dress, both sleeveless and backless, hugged her body, every curve, every heavenly inch, showing off a figure any woman, or for that matter any man, would die to possess. The front presented an unusually daring display of cleavage, showing off her golden skin and succulent firm breasts as the neckline dove dangerously low. Held only by a thin strip of material hooked around her neck, tonight a lot of jealous wives were going to be busy corralling wandering eyes. Bending to check her exposure from a revealing slit up the side, Toni was relieved at finding the lacy tops of her stockings were only visible when she either crossed her legs or stood with one leg apart from the other, otherwise she felt perfectly safe. Impish smile across her face, Toni couldn't believe she was wearing so little. Safe? My ass! "Yeah I may be insatiable... but Ron's gonna be groveling. He's never gonna win."

Toni, pleased with the finished product, put away her unused lingerie, turned off the lights , opened the bedroom door and waltzed in presenting herself to Stacy. "Well? What do you think?"

Floored last night over the elegance of her red ensemble, this one left her completely speechless. Stacy stood, unable to comprehend how, shaking her head in disbelief at just how gorgeous the brunette Texan really was. As Toni modeled her outfit, turning and showing off everything from her heels and dress to her hair and flawless skin, Stacy choked back her approval, hugged her friend and whispered, "You're beautiful. Ron's one lucky guy."

Stacy excusing herself once more, disappeared into the bathroom. Phoning Ron on the cell she quietly informed him of an effective suggestion. Sure he'd received her message loud and clear, Stacy hung up and rejoined her stunning friend awaiting Ron's arrival.

***

Conversing freely, eight o'clock quickly approaching, Stacy, hearing the familiar chimes of the elevator, hurriedly escorted Toni from the room in hopes her reemergence would create an impact. Why wouldn't it? She herself floored by the exquisite display of elegance, Ron? He didn't stand a chance in hell.

"Where is she? Is she ready?" Ron dressed for an evening at the opera, exited the elevator anxiously searching for any sign of the stunning brunette, assured in the knowledge, should she resemble anything whatsoever the beauty he was blessed escorting last night, winning was his only possibility. Meeting his exit, attempting diverting his direction of travel, Stacy escorted him to the fireplace, ordered him to stay put and slowly backed towards the bedroom. Ron, dying for a glimpse of Toni's exquisite beauty, agreed though exhibiting an impatient nervousness. "Ok, Ok... I'll wait here... I promise."

Stacy opened the bedroom door, stepped aside, calling for Toni's entrance. Eyes glued on Ron's, smiling in expectance of his reaction, Stacy giddily looked on knowing she'd done well.

Toni, exhibiting sensuality, elegance, beauty,... you name it, entered to a greeting of complete silence. Awaiting Ron's approval, nervously biting her lower lip resuming toying with her hair, Toni sheepishly cut those gorgeous green eyes upward pleading for some sort of response.

"Oh, dear, God! Oh, my... You're incredible, so beautiful... Sweet Jesus." Ron, head shaking, floored by such perfection, smiled having been blessed with such wonderful accompaniment. Thoroughly planning the evening, stacking the cards in his favor, or so he thought, tonight was supposed to be his moment of reprieve, his chance to regain what little control, respectability. "Oh Damn! Just forget it. I quit, baby, you win."

"Thanks." Embarrassed over the fuss yet pleased with the results, Toni smiled, anticipating her effects on the poor, helpless, unsuspecting amateur of an adversary. How could he possibly have competed with... with... Damn, you try and do better. Silently, Toni praised her accomplishments. "This is so much fun."

Ron moved forward taking her hands, proposing she indulge him momentarily. "I've got a surprise for you, but first, you've gotta close your eyes and promise you'll keep them closed."

"What is it!... Show me... please?" Toni attempting use of her extremely effective eyes, impatient to discover his offering, closed her eyes as requested, assuring she'd abide by his rules,... well just this once. "Ok... what is it? Hurry, please!"

Chuckling over her exuberant, gleeful anticipation, Ron moved slowly behind her, pulled a small box from his pocket, draping an exquisite diamond necklace around her neck. Shimmering, sparkling under, the caress of light emitting from the chandelier, excitedly Toni reached up, wishing a feel of the precious adornment but hastily was stopped short.

"No! Not yet." Stacy, stepping forward, assisting Ron in his endeavors, lifted Toni's hair, placing an equally impressive earring on each ear. Double checking both hers and Ron's handiwork, Stacy retreated, allowing Ron the full rewards. Guiding her towards a large wall hung mirror, Ron holding her from behind, kissed her gently amid her hair, squeezed her tightly, whispering something he swore he'd never say to anyone. "Ms. Toni... I think I'm falling in love." Pausing momentarily, he continued. "Ok, open your eyes."

Permission to open her eyes, touch and feel the gift befitting such exquisiteness, Toni's face filled with shock and surprise as tears began forming in her eyes. Slender fingers caressed sparkling stones, Ron holding her tightly from behind, Toni melted into him, barely able to speak. "Oh Ron... It's so beautiful. Why? You shouldn't have, I can't accept thi..."

"Shhh... yes you can. You deserve this and more." Toni, pressing firmly into his chest, turned her head, finally comprehending the impact of both his gift and previous statement. Looking up, glancing into his eyes momentarily, her luscious soft lips sought and found his, pressing ever so gently, returning his devotional gesture ten fold. Parting her ruby enticers, Toni's tongue pressed between his lips, seeking the accompaniment of a friend she'd become quite fond of as of late, found her projected partner and began a seductive ballet between the two very capable participants. Temperature rising, company forgotten, Toni increased her passion with each passing moment, fueled by earlier self induced yet unfulfilling endeavors, felt Ron stirring beneath his clothes, pressing firmly into her from behind. All rational thoughts, plans for the evening, self control, gone instantly upon relinquishing control of her mind to her body. Grinding gently using her tight ass, still locked passionately in embrace, the added pressure against his hardening member created instantaneous results, forcing an agreeable moan from her lips. "Mmm humm..."

Stacy, alienated, alone, frustration rising, seeing the two lovers engaging in a passionate exchange and having nothing of her own other than wishful fantasies, cleared her throat, attempting a reminder of her presence. Besides... She'd pulled strings to comp box seats, an order difficult under normal circumstances let alone last minute request status. "Um... My, my... look at the time."

usaftnt
usaftnt
232 Followers