Mergers & Acquisitions Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers

Toni, lost for the moment, Ron reaping rewards he'd only dreamed of a week ago, ignored the intrusive endeavors of Stacy, greedily attempting obtainment of a mutual goal. Needing more and now, Toni frustrated over Stacy's presence, broke her embrace, calling over her shoulder. "Thanks Stacy... Bye now... See ya later." Returning her attention to her satisfying partner, taking up once again, using her tongue as a distractive enticement for accomplishing her projected finality, Toni pretended Stacy had disappeared, continuing and increasing the level of sexual tension between herself and Ron. This mornings kiss? Stacy only wished, hoped, dreamed of such passion.

Fanning herself, flustered, embarrassed over such openly erotic endeavors oblivious to anyone or anything other than their own little world, Stacy once more made an attempt at reminding them that they weren't alone. "Ya'll know the show starts in twe..."

Show?... what show? Toni interested in obtaining only one thing, tired of frustration forcing her raging desires under control, a condition she most assuredly wasn't interested in obtaining, pulled from Ron's grasp, cutting Stacy's comments short. Making eye contact, guiding and prodding the petite little blonde towards an open elevator, Toni playfully encouraged her hasty departure. "That'll be all, Stacy... Bye bye... Disappear girl." Pushing her into the elevator, selecting the lobby and instructing her disappearance, Toni's honoree intentions clear, flipped her hand instructing Stacy to move along. "It's been fun... Call me later... much later. Bye!"

Doors closed, Stacy giggling over Toni's frustrated condition, yelled back to her friend as the elevator started its descent, "You aren't going anywhere... you horny little slut!"

Toni, shocked over Stacy's unexpected yet accurate outburst, turned facing Ron playfully shrugging her shoulders as if denying everything. Effective southern accent in tow, Toni made clear her position all the while moving seductively closer. "Why... What on earth is she talkin' about? Me, a horny little slut?... How rude!"

Toni's arms encircled Ron's neck as her full breasts pressed firmly into his chest, melting her body into his resuming right where she'd left off. Lips parted and tongue penetrating seductively his lips, passion once more engulfing the both of them had Ron's engorged member dying for some sort of relief. His arms around her waist, hands caressing her exposed back, exploring and enjoying the delicate softness of her skin, Ron fought valiantly, losing horribly his attempts at regaining any sort of control, containment, oh hell... fuck it. Was losing really that bad? My God, look at its rewards.

Sure control had been relinquished, Toni went in for the kill. Ron, still holding her tightly around the waist, Toni leaned back, began loosening his tie, showing off her incredible cleavage, lifted her beautiful green eyes querying Ron for a satisfactory answer using her very effective little girl innocence. "Do you think I'm a slut?"

"No baby... not in the least." Smiling, drinking in the stunning brunette's radiant beauty, fluttering emotions accompanying desire, sexual excitement along with pride over his current standings, Ron spoke, gently assuring her she was definitely much more. "Sexy, sensuous, elegant, graceful, and extremely beautiful, but a slut?... No baby, I don't think so."

Diplomatic and extremely wise answer in hand, Toni kissed him tenderly, acknowledging his complement, dropped her innocent portrayal and seductively using her very capable assets, began slowly walking towards the balcony. Ron, unsure of what or how to respond to this sudden yet preferable change from innocence to temptress, stared attentively as Toni began pulling out all the stops. Opening the French doors leading onto the balcony, she stopped in the doorway, back turned, feet apart, displaying her shapely ass through her shimmering gown, lifted her head, allowing her dark hair to flow freely, cascading to the small of her back and began her own personal redefinition of the words hot, sensual, sexy. Stressing the undisputable fact, "I'm all woman," Toni seductively slid her hands over her hips and began slowly tugging upward the sides of her dress, exposing first her heels, relinquishing agonizing glimpses of her silky covered legs inch by painful inch. Never looking back, positive she had his undivided attention, the slit of her dress pulled up to her waist yet having only revealed her calves and heels thus far, Toni extremely horny, longing for Ron's touch, fingers, lips, tongue and Oh God yes... reached down parting the slit, gradually exposing her lacy clad thighs, thin white garter straps and... "Oh Dear God"... her extremely tight and shapely bare ass.

"Oh Shit!... Sweet Jesus you're so fucking hot!" Toni's panty less ass, bare thighs, stocking covered legs and sexy heels staring him in the face, forced an involuntary gravitational pull towards the steamy brunette. "God Damn baby... You're unbelievable. Shit!"

Toni, glancing over her shoulder, queried her intended prey of their intentions. "Aren't we dressed to go out? What do you say we take this little party outside?" Continuing her seductive journey to the balcony, stopping short of the rail, Toni suggestively bent forward, spread her feet, presenting him with an enviable view of her ass and hips moving rhythmically, slowly dancing to the soft music playing from the stereo. Separating him and her body, this thin vale of fabric, Ron watched mesmerized by the fluid rhythmic motions provocatively being preformed before him increasing his need to have this woman.

Spellbound, freely admitting defeat, anything as long as she remained close by, he knelt lovingly at her feet running his hands up her delectable thighs, enjoying the silken feel of her stocking covered legs, smoothness of her tanned thighs, sensual curve of her hips and the tight firmness of her ass. Shalimar, inhaling the sweet aroma of Toni's perfume emitting from the bend of her knee and small of her back, he lifted her gown, spreading it, allowing his accessibility to begin pleasuring his captor. Kissing slowly upward, savoring every delectable inch of flesh, silk, living his dream, Ron finally found the union between skin and lace, "Ummm..." forcing an approving gasp with the contact of his lips and tongue.

"Unn... Ohhh..." Toni bent forward, presenting Ron everything he desired, spread thighs, sensual yet extremely erotic, moving her hips invitingly, tempting and teasing him in hopes of receiving the much sought after satisfaction she was in need of. Every kiss, flick of his tongue or caress of his hands, she longed to feel his lips, tongue, kiss between her thighs, quenching her insatiable appetite. Ron, in dire need himself, starving for the taste of her sweet honey, inhaled the unmistakable aroma of excitement permeating amid the perfume, lulling him to partake from its delicious source. Quenching both his and Toni's immediate longings, pressing his tongue between her bare folds, "Oh God Yes..." gently spre... spreading them, releasing a flood of nectar, Ron lapped greedily every drop, sucking and enticing more of the delicious delicacy from her opening. "Oh God yes! Right there... Oh God please... that's it... yes!"

No intentions denying her anything, using his tongue, expertly running the length of her slit spreading the bare folds, pushing into her opening every few passes, "Unnn...Oh Yes!" this meal, priceless in value, was one to savor, not hurry through. Toni, meeting every pass with a rhythmic movement of her hips encouraging his continuing ex... exploration felt her body building towards an... an... orgasm without having had her clit teased once thus fa... far... Oh God, she spoke to soon. Ron's tongue flicked over the erect nub sticking through her spread slit enticing him to embellish attention on the excited protrusion. Jumping under every pass, flick and tease, emitting short exasperating ga... gasps of pleasure each driving her quickly... quickly...

"Oh... Oh God! Oh My Unnn... yes! Yes!" Toni pushed grinding her hips into his face. Ron, eagerly satisfying his conquering princess, locked on her throbbing clit in hopes of increasing her threshold of pleasurable release. Toni's legs, straining under the intensity of climactic relief, held fast her position, unwilling to stop no matter the consequences. Ron, returning his attention to her passage, eagerly drank from the well, sliding his tongue deep as humanly possible, straining to extract every last drop of her delectable fluid. Toni, pleasure heightened from her still waning orgasmic endeavor and unwilling to relinquish the euphoric bliss of the moment, was unable to... to get enough attention from his... his... "Unnn... Oh God you're driving me crazy."

Ron, holding her hips firmly, returned his attention to her swollen clit, lightly sucking the sensitive member, teasing Toni back into a rhythm of climactic climbing, forcing her up the long slope of her roller coaster ride of pleasure. Darting his tongue over her nub, flicking it mercilessly, insisting its cooperation he'd relinquish his attack only long enough to savor her wonderful flavor before returning once again to his helpless victim. Usually unable to recover this quickly, Toni reached back, encouraging his endeavors, running her fingernails through his hair gently prodding him onward. Legs trembling, weakened from her first orgasmic encounter, Ron insisting a repeat performance delivering equally pleasurable intensity follow suit, encircled her clit sucking and teasing, manipulating it steadily towards an explosive finality.

"Oh God... Oh God... Unnn..." Toni's climactic cup filling quickly, threatening overflow any sec... second, str...strained from the intensity of the... the... "Oh God... Unnn... Oh yes! Ohhh... Oh Ahhh...God yes! Oh God! Please no more... I can't take it."

Toni's legs gave way under the extreme intensity of her orgasm, forcing Ron's support as he continued pressing the bubble to extremes. Unable to fight, weak overpowered by her pleasurable experience, Ron refused letting up, gently sucking, lapping up every trace of her tasty liquids. Toni, completely at his mercy, though light and barely discernable in its tender manner, gasped with each loving pass of his tongue over her sensitive mound. Sure he'd induced every sliver of pleasurable release from the beautiful woman's body... if only for the moment, gently kissed her, tenderly gathered her to his chest, lifting her ever so lovingly and carried her inside to their bed. Lying her down, he joined her, holding her close, caressing her hair and face, allowing her time for recovery. Toni safe, cradled in his arms, snuggled close, floating in her dreamlike state of euphoria, anticipating further pleasurable episodes later in the evening.. Not yet nine, the entire night was still available to the two of them to enjoy.


Lying together, Toni, recuperating from her strenuous activities, Ron holding her close, Toni looking up, surprised him with an unexpected request. Tired, in need of intimate privacy, no lights, no action, alone just the two of them together without interruptions for the remainder of their promised arrangement, Toni softly asked his permission.

"Can we go home? Please?" Ron, unwilling , or better yet, unable to deny her anything, looked into her eyes, finding that innocent little girl who'd taken hold of his emotions pleading for an escape. Tired of playing the power game, dress up, role playing, she needed to be herself for now... that sweet loving individual he'd pursued to begin with. "Can we?"

"Sure baby... Anything you want." Recovering his cell, Ron called first Stacy and then Joe, informing the two there was a change in plans. Stacy, fearful something terrible had gone wrong, insisted she speak with Toni. Ron relinquishing the phone, got up, giving the two women their privacy.

"Sweetie... Is everything ok? Did he do something to you?" Stacy, expecting the worst, hoping for better, waited what felt like an eternity for Toni's reply.

"No No... He's great. I'm... I'm... just homesick I guess." Tears in her voice, torn between a decision fast approaching, one that would effect her remaining lifetime, Toni confiding in her friend let go filling her in with the entire story. Remorseful having been living a lie yet... for the moment free, happy and sure she was loved surrounded by people who lavish and worship her every move , begged Stacy's forgiveness for putting her through this ordeal without being forthright with her actions. "I'm so sorry... You must think I'm horrible."

"No, no, sweetie... Not at all. It's alright." Stacy, unsure having never met Stephen and knowing Ron only temporarily, tried diplomacy for an answer. "Toni sweetheart... Do you love your husband?"

"I think so."

"How do you feel about Ron?"

"I think I love him, too." Toni, confused, wishing both worlds were available but unwilling to continue her charade, thought deeply for some sort of redemption. Decision made to honor her commitment to Ron before making her decision, Toni informed Stacy of her gratitude. "Thank you so much... I'm gonna miss you... Bye."

Ron having made arrangements to have their clothing and belongings forwarded, instructed Joe to inform the crew at the mansion, they were coming home.

The flight back, quiet, nowhere as exciting as their first, Toni sat cuddling Ron, enjoying sanity for a change held in very capable arms. Tired, emotionally spent, Ron caressed his beautiful passenger, holding her close, lulling her to sleep. Smooth sailing sweetheart...

Three hour flight complete, safe and sound back in Dallas, Ron spoke softly encouraging Toni's awakening. "Baby?... We're here... You ok?"

"Unn Hunn... Thanks." Toni rested, excited to be back in Dallas, stretched her long legs, hugged and kissed Ron gently, lingering her soft lips to his. Lovingly minus intense passion, sexual impulses absent, just emotions from the heart, Toni reached up, arms encircling his neck and, for the first time, truly kissed him. Sensuous beyond description, lips parted softly pressing his, tongue tenderly seeking its mate, finding it and sharing the moment, emotions riding high, sinking those airs of pretence, make-believe. This was real. How hot...

Ron, hearing his crew awaiting their disembarking, suggested they take this to the house. Toni smiling agreeably arose, allowing his assistance from the aphrodisiac chariot.

Texas... There's no place quite like it. It's been said, "There are two kinds of people in life. Those who are from Texas... and those hurrying as quickly as possible to get there." Spend a little time here enjoying our food, hospitality, music and most importantly our women and you'll see just what I'm talking about.

Timothy waiting anxiously for Ms. Toni's arrival, having been the focal point of all conversation this past weekend at the mansion, smiled approvingly over her elegant attire and radiating beauty helping her into the limousine. Smiling at his boss, shaking his hand in congratulations for still accompanying this stunning delight, he whole heartedly gave his approval, extending his wishes for their continuing good times. Ron, tired but ever polite to his extended family, instructed Timothy they wished to return home as quickly as possible. Indulging his request, filling his ordered demands, Timothy hurried the two back to the mansion where privacy was the one thing they needn't worry about. Nearly two having spent three hours in flight while losing another two due to the time change, the emergence of Ron's incredible estate isolated surrounded with ornamental fencing, presented itself piercing the dark of night lit up magnificently. Gates opening as if welcoming them home, Jimmy and Bobby, both awaiting their arrival wondering how things went, watched in amazement upon Toni's emergence from the limousine, stunning them with her elegant appearance. Acknowledging each of the excited young men, thanking them for their many complements and flattering remarks, Toni kissed each of them on the cheek before allowing Ron to escort her to their room. "His extended family?... Comrades?... No longer. They were now hers."

The one previous time she'd graced this room, Toni arriving under somewhat involuntary, inebriated conditions was unsure how she'd feel returning to the scene of the crime. Yes... by the time she'd left actions preformed were done so consentingly, however her method of arrival was one created out of lust, desire, pure desperation. Entering the room Ron approaching her from behind, held her to him, apologizing for his introductory behavior attempting some means of relaxing his nervous partner. More than pleased with her honoring of their arrangement thus far and unwilling to dampen any possibility her feelings were mutually agreeable, Ron turned Toni towards him, held her lovingly around the waist, looked into her eyes, releasing her of her obligating circumstances.

"Look... You don't have to stay if you don't want to. I'll understand." Ron, personal feelings aside, thinking only of hers, informed her she was free to go should she wish to do so. Would it effect him? Dear God... She stopped his world, created his sunrise, every waking moment some how some way she filled his thoughts... Effect? Yeah, sort of. Holding her, awaiting her response, preferably one agreeable with his wishes but... No, not that.

Toni, silent, weighing her options, remembering her weekend, his lavishment, how he'd constantly paid her attention as if nothing else in the universe mattered when she was around, his concern upon thinking something had happened when he'd lost communication with her yesterday morning, the sex... Oh my... the sex was unimaginable, leaving her longing for their next encounter, everything was so perfect down to his willingness to let her leave should she choose. This completeness, womanly need for fulfillment both emotionally, mentally and oh yes... sexually was one she'd been missing for awhile and wasn't quite ready to relinquish so suddenly. Looking up, captivating his concerned gaze, Toni smiled, kissed him gently, soothing his nervous anxious tension.

"No... I want to stay. That is... if you want me to." Are you kidding? Heart in throat, beating rapidly, expecting the worst yet pleasantly relieved over her decision, Ron choked his response from beneath his crumbling facade.

"Oh God... No... Stay, Don't ever leave. I want you with me forever." Toni, experiencing Ron in a manor unlike most were ever privy to, closed her eyes, melting into his arms, presenting her luscious full lips in consummation of her decision. Formalities aside, tensions loosened, their lips pressing firmly, tongues entwining seductively, Toni feeling safe and home, once again released her primal needs, increasing the passion with each passing moment. Exploration in earnest, heart rate increasingly rising, expertly, effectively using her lips and tongue, Toni forced the welcoming response she'd been attempting. Her fingernails caressing his neck, toying and teasing his ear, hair, Toni began a subtle nearly undetectable movement with her thigh ever so lightly applying pressure against his... his... As expected, sure of her womanly charms and abilities, his response began growing, hardening beneath his trousers, creating an uncomfortable yet enviable position he wouldn't have traded for anything. Their sex up until now, every encounter had been either a challenging of wills, enacting of eroticism, or one of daring adventure, leaving them no chance for discovery of one another's intimate feelings. Tonight? Most definitely would be different.

Toni, breaking their embrace, modestly looking down, hands caressing his chest, softly requested his compliance. "Make love to me?"

usaftnt
usaftnt
233 Followers