Merlin & Nimue

Story Info
Nimue is Merlin's Nemesis; can he avoid his fate?
1.6k words
3.33
23.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Merlin is coming to the end of his current existence. He is using much of his magical powers just to keep his ageing body alive and his brain still functioning.

He knows that Nimue is his nemesis. She will capture him and keep him imprisoned. Why then is Merlin teaching her all his powers?

Nimue knows that she is Merlin's nemesis. Her purpose in life is to trap Merlin. She has been instructed by the Goddess and has been given her feminine magical powers so that she can do what she is fated to do.

Both of them want to help the Matter of Britain, in their different ways. Merlin's help will produce a male dominated society, moulded by chivalry, courtesy and honesty. Eventually Merlin's land would develop science, technology and logic.

Nimue's intention is an Earth Goddess worshipping land with ritual, magic, romantic courtly love but with women ruling the realm and the men. The land of Faery would mingle with the Matter of Britain.

Merlin's candidate is King Arthur, fatally compromised by his incestuous son Mordred, and by Lancelot's illicit love for Queen Guinevere.

Queen Guinevere is Nimue's choice. The Earth Goddess is not bothered by Guinevere's love for two men. Why shouldn't Guinevere have two lovers? If she is to be the Queen ruling the country she can take as many lovers as she likes without offending the Goddess.

Despite their powers Merlin and Nimue are mortal and human. As humans they are not willing to meekly accept the roles decreed for them. Merlin's powers cannot be wielded by a normal woman. Nimue's powers can only be used by a virgin woman.

Merlin wants Nimue to give him renewal and her powers so that he can continue his task. Nimue wants Merlin's powers so that she can influence men and the male Gods.

Both are deceiving each other. Merlin teaches Nimue his powers because he wants to take over her body and lock her soul in his imprisoned body. Nimue wants to take over Merlin's soul while his body is trapped. With Merlin's soul in her power she can use his magic that is otherwise useless to her.

The crisis is approaching. Merlin's body is failing. He must surrender to Nimue soon if he is not to die and lose everything. He has already withdrawn from the Court of Camelot and is in retirement with Nimue. He regrets that he cannot assist King Arthur any more but his control of magic is now erratic. Nimue has to prompt his aged brain.

Merlin and Nimue are sitting on a stone bench in a garden of Spring flowers despite the season being deep Winter. Merlin can still manage the small effects. Nimue is studying a heavy tome of magical spells.

"Nimue?"

"Yes, Merlin?"

"My time has nearly ended. Are you ready for what you are destined to do?"

Nimue puts the book down.

"Are you sure, Merlin? Have you taught me enough?"

"I cannot teach you more. You will have to learn and develop by yourself with the help of my library. King Arthur knows that you will have use of all my property when I am gone."

"Does Guinevere know?"

"Guinevere? No. Why should she? Her part in this tragedy is played. She has been the catalyst that will destroy Arthur. She has no further role."

"Are you sure, Merlin?"

Nimue throws her arms around Merlin and kisses him full on the lips. Despite himself Merlin responds. Nimue straddles him and presses her breasts against his face.

"Do you want this body, Merlin?"

She pulls his head deep into her cleavage. Merlin's reply is muffled.

"Of course I do, Nimue, but you can't give it to me. You have to remain a virgin or you lose your powers."

"Even virgins can dream."

"But when they do, they don't dream of faltering old men. If I was young again..."

"You can make yourself look young."

"Yes I can, Nimue, but I would only look young. My powers are no longer strong enough to make me behave like a young man. I would be a disappointment."

"Are you sure? I seem to feel some response between your legs."

"Some response is all you will get. I am not yet dead. Pulling my face between an attractive virgin's breasts is guaranteed to get a response."

Nimue winds her arms tight around Merlin's head. She shakes her head to wrap her long brown hair around him. Merlin grunts and his legs flail under her long skirts. She relaxes her hold and he pants for breath. She pulls away as she realises that he is really distressed.

"Are you all right, Merlin?"

She has to wait as he struggles to calm his breathing. She strokes his forehead gently.

"Nimue, smothering me to death will not help either of us."

Merlin stops and breathes slowly.

"You must be careful. I am very close to the end, perhaps less than a few hours. You could easily cut those hours short."

"Merlin. I don't know what I have to do. The Goddess said that you would tell me. If time is so short you must tell me before it is too late."

"Over there against the garden wall is a hollow tree."

"I see it."

"Through the hollow is an access to a crystal cave. That is where my body must be."

"How? The hollow is too small."

"You have to use magic. You will find the spell in the third chapter of the book you have just put down."

"Ok. You said 'body'. What about your soul? Where does that go?"

"You know where my soul goes. It goes inside you. You have schemed to get my soul so you can use my magic."

Nimue sits silently, thinking. After a few moments she asks.

"How do I take your soul inside me?"

"Through your vagina."

"But I'm a virgin. I have to stay a virgin. How can I take your soul through a virginal vagina?"

"I'll show you. Get off me and sit on the bench with your legs spread."

Nimue obeys. She spreads her legs apart under her flowing skirts. Merlin awkwardly kneels before her. He lifts her skirts and kisses her on her lower lips. He looks up at her.

"I must say an incantation. When I finish the shell of my body will lie here. You must say the spell that moves it to the crystal cave. If you do not my body will rot and my soul will go. Are you ready?"

Nimue nods. Merlin presses his lips against her. His tongue opens the way and she can feel his lips moving as he chants the spell. She arches her back and bites back a scream as she feels something penetrate her. Involuntarily her muscles clamp around the intrusion. It pushes harder and she can feel her hymen tear. Now she screams aloud.

Her skirts fall over Merlin's body. His swathed head is moving in rhythmic pulses against her. She moves with him and an expression of bliss spreads across her face. Her hands move to clasp his head and pull it against her.

"Deeper, Deeper!" Nimue shouts. "Give me more!"

She leans forward to thrust Merlin's covered head into her. Nimue moans as she reaches her first ever climax. Merlin's body slumps down to the ground. She pushes her skirt hard against her and continues to move and shudder, disregarding Merlin's untenanted body at her feet. With her eyes tightly shut she screams again as she is racked by another climax.

A booming voice snaps her eyes open.

"Daughter! What have you done?"

"Goddess?"

"Not YOUR Goddess. No more. You have lost your virginity and with it your powers. Merlin tricked you. He penetrated you and magicked his semen into your womb with himself as a foetus. You are pregnant with Merlin and I disown you."

"Mercy, Goddess, please, I beg you."

"I cannot give you mercy. You are no longer mine. You have lost your magic – for what? You haven't gained Merlin's magic either. He is your foetus. As a foetus in your womb he cannot speak. He cannot use his magic and if he cannot, neither can you. He is your prisoner. He will be released when his body decays. But when it does you must give birth to him. You will have lost his powers and still have none of your own."

"What can I do, Goddess?"

"All you can do is study, to learn how to extract yourself from your dilemma. You will be pregnant for hundreds of years. You must learn how to become a virgin again. Once you are you can use your powers to remove Merlin into someone else's womb. If that someone is devoted to you then you will have Merlin's powers and your own. If they are not – they will have Merlin's powers; you will have your own and you will have to repeat what you have just done without losing your virginity. Until then you must preserve Merlin's body. Farewell pregnant one."

Nimue faints back against the bench. When she stirs again she reaches for the discarded book, flips frantically through the pages and then mutters a charm under her breath.

Merlin's body disappears. Nimue stands up, showing that she is heavily pregnant.

"Merlin, you tricked me. You tricked yourself. I hope you will enjoy being a foetus for hundreds of years until I discover how to become a revived virgin. I know I will hate carrying this weight. When you are reborn watch out. I may be so angry that I kill you on sight."

Nimue waddles heavily out of the garden.

If you meet a heavily pregnant woman who wants to be a virgin again, beware. If you yourself are pregnant, waddle away as fast as you can. She may want to give you Merlin in exchange for your baby.