Merlin's Magic Wang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
haramiru
haramiru
149 Followers

A few minutes later, after my first fuck of the morning had already gone off to sun herself, I was rewarded with a view of precisely what I'd been waiting for. An obviously pregnant woman was walking by, her belly swaying side to side as she lumbered by. I fixed my stare on her and slipped the ring over my penis. She was due to deliver soon, or so it appeared from how wide her pussy felt. I looked down at the ring, and saw that it was simply showing a solid blue. I tried with two other pregnant women over the space of the next half hour, and all of them showed solid blue in the ring. Unless I was wrong, blue meant pregnant, but blue and green meant pregnant by me.

I was then on a mission. I suddenly didn't want to settle for having sex; I wanted to get girls pregnant every time if I could. I pulled up my laptop and started looking through the archive of my cellphone pictures, then I got out my ring and started giving each girl one thrust apiece, going through what was easily a hundred girls. Of all of those girls I'd inseminated, there were two with blue-green colors, five were solid green, and two were pulsing green. I went ahead and came inside both of the pulsing ones, hoping to change them over to blue-green. My theory was that green meant fertile, but pulsing green meant actually ovulating. At this point, I pulled out my DSLR and started shooting pictures of women walking by on the beach. I sat there in my chair from morning through afternoon, shooting every young, hot, lithe body I saw, whether they were in swimsuits or t-shirts. I shot almost every girl who jogged by, and by the time the weekend was over, I had about a thousand photos of smoking hot women.

From this point on, I was focused intently upon getting these women pregnant. If a woman I entered was showing black on the ring, I'd withdraw and move to the next one, until I came upon one who was pulsing green. If I did, I'd first fuck her seneseless. THen I'd move her image to another directory and write a note about the day. Often, when I entered her again a week later the ring would change to blue and green and I'd move her photo to the "pregnant" folder, which was adding at least one new entry every day. Sometimes I'd get lucky, and my picture would be of a group of roommates or sorority sisters with a common ovulation schedule. I managed to knock up 6/7 of the girls in one photo when they ovulated over the course of a three day period. Of course, over the course of the next few months, I started noticing that a lot of the girls never showed green, let alone pulsing green. It puzzled me until I realized that Merlin's ring was probably detecting the infertility from birth control pills. Over time, I needed less and less penetration into a girl to determine her ovulation status, up until the ring started showing the status as soon as I thought of a girl, without the requirement of insertion. I imagine this may have decreased the rate of auto accidents involving surprised, phantom-penetrated women on the road.

Just as the weather girl began to bulge visibly with my child on the nightly news, I got back into taking pictures of girls in public to refresh my 'harem'. Sometimes I'd walk the beach and shoot girls I found particularly attractive, and sometimes I'd shoot them from the hip in malls or around campus. I also started shooting pregnant girls who'd just started to show. I was absolutely thrilled when I started catching a few of my own babies in the pregnant-girl pictures. Part of me wanted to approach them and say something, but what can you say in that situation? "Hi, I'm the guy who got you pregnant - hope you like our baby, and sorry I'm not taking any responsibility for it." I knew that what I was doing was absolutely wrong by any moral compass, but the inner caveman in my head refused to let me stop doing it. At this point, it was a primal need to procreate and spread my seed as far as possible, with as many women as possible.

As the months wore on, I saw more and more women popping up pregnant at the beach and on campus. And there were at least two hundred women now swollen with my children at various stages of development. A few went from blue-green to black; either they'd miscarried or had an abortion. But most of them were carrying on with their lives as their bellies swelled with my children.

Part 5: MY FIRSTBORN SON

Brianna went on maternity leave from the news about a month before she was due. It was a pity, as I missed seeing her on TV carrying my child. But I was checking up on her in my own way. The ring was becoming more and more attuned to me; if I entered a woman now and closed my eyes, I'd astrally project to her location. I couldn't touch anything, but I could see her and whatever was around her. By this point, Brianna had stopped protesting as I entered her - she would just purr contentedly and rub her pregnant pussy as I thrust inside of her. She called me Casper the Horny Ghost, but she apparently believed I was a pleasurable hallucination and that she'd gotten pregnant during break-up sex with her ex-boyfriend. I was entering her nightly at this point, just to keep tabs on her before she delivered my first child. One day, when I entered her, I saw her on a bed in a maternity ward. She seemed well taken care of, so I left. The next day, the news congratulated her on the birth of our son, whom she'd decided to name Merle.

I continued with my mission into my next semester of college; the population had stabilized such that I was typically a pending father to around 300 children at any given time. Most days I had at least one new child, but sometimes I had five or six of my women in labor at once. I marvelled as they gave birth to my children; mostly single births, with a few twins and one set of triplets. I was pleased to see that so far, none of my children had visible deformities. But Brianna held a special place in my heart; she was the first, and I tried to time my 'visits' with Merle's feedings so that I could catch a glimpse of him.

One night, when he was about three months old, Brianna had just dozed off with our son at her breast. I smiled as I saw his eyes open, and he almost seemed to be looking right at my astrally projected form. He stretched out his tiny hand in the direction of my invisible, noncorporeal face - and touched my cheek. TOUCHED it.

My infant son's mouth opened soundlessly, but an ancient voice rolled through my mind like a tidal wave. "I would thank you, but I think the pleasures you've had this past year were payment enough."

I *FREAKED*. I reached down and pulled the ring off of my dick, but nothing changed; the contact remained active. I was still in astral form hovering over Brianna and Merle - whatever he really was. My son shook his head at my attempt to flee his presence. His tiny baby mouth opened again, but the words formed in my mind: "Sorry, 'father', but we're not finished yet," the voice continued.

I clamped my hands over my ears, although it didn't make a difference. "Tomorrow, you will 'accidentally' meet my mother at a place of my choosing. She will fall in love with you, and you will marry her whether you love her or not. I will be your perfect son, and you WILL be a perfect father. In private, you will be my servant and will help rebuild my power. Until I have regained my power, you may not speak my true name except when you address me as your master." The voice, impossibly powerful and old, paused for a moment and then resumed. "My mother only thinks she chose my name. Do you know what 'Merle' is short for?"

I whispered, "Merlin."

The baby giggled happily, and then the connection closed. Any other new father would have felt his heart melt, but mine was a leaden weight in my chest.

"I am damned," I whispered to myself.

12