Mermaid

Story Info
A woman's fantasy comes true.
4k words
3.75
28.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The single speck of light that shines through the surface from the outworld to yours, attracting you like a baby to its mother's breast. You know you shouldn't approach, you've been warned since childhood of the dangers of entering the warmer waters that lead to the outworld. Tales of evil creatures lurking above the surface abound, of the affect of the warmer waters on your breathing, and of the changes that can occur in your body if you ever break the surface. Yet there are as many romantic tales of wondrous things in the outworld, beautiful creatures that travel without tails and breathe without gills. Tales of the powers obtained by those who dare to venture beyond the cool currents of the Atlantean waters.

As you ascend toward the hypnotic light, you notice the weakening currents, the warming of the waters, the almost blinding brightness. Your nervousness diminishes as you go higher, a feeling of unfamiliar warmth and well being fills your senses. Higher and higher you go, ignoring the strange new sensations you're feeling, the changes you're encountering. All of them overshadowed by the complete and blissful relaxation that is taking over your body. So strong is the sensation, that you no longer feel the need or desire to swim, simply floating limply towards the surface.

Suddenly you realize that the terrible tales were true, as you feel your body begin to change. Your gills begin to close up, your scales floating away, your tail seeming to melt in the warm water. You struggle to turn back, try to swim away from the treacherous warm waters. You are unable to move now, your body is numb and you cannot fight against the changes occurring in your body. You no longer have gills, your tail replaced by legs, you black out as you feel your lungs begin to fill with water.

You begin to shake uncontrollably and hear a voice screaming at you.

"Wake up! What's wrong with you? You're okay, I'm here with you!"

You slowly open your eyes, trying to focus on the figure above you, Namor, your prince.

"Namor...? Oh no, it's happened again, the same dream."

"Dream, what dream? What sort of dream causes you to scream in your sleep?"

"Just a dream... just a bad dream, it's ok."

You look up at the handsome merman above you, Namor, Prince of Atlantis, son of Neptune, the reason for your dream. Namor, like no other merman, faster, stronger, different. Namor, the result of a union between Neptune and the outworlder woman Lena, now Queen Lena of Atlantis. Lena who fell from an outworlder vessel and would have drowned if not for the Atlantean guards of the outpost at the edge of the Atlantean waters.

They were unsure of the beautiful and strange creature they found sinking toward them. Not sure of what to do with such a strange creature, they placed it in a giant clam and took it to Neptune.

Neptune knew what the creature was, he had encountered them before. Neptune was the only Atalantean to have been to the outworld, allegedly the only one with the power to do so. For he is the only Atlantean who can carry the Mystical Trident of Royalty. Neptune was besotted by the beauty of Lena, a Princess of the outworld. He could not let such beauty die before him and made a decision. A single sweeping pass of the Mystical Trident over the body of Lena, and she became a mermaid, the new Queen of Atlantis.

Although now a mermaid, capable of living beneath the vast oceans and seas, Lena still maintains her outworlder form. A form that is alien, strange to all Atlanteans, all but Neptune that is.

Namor has told you the story of the union between Neptune and Lena, just as he was told by Neptune himself. You never tire of the story, asking Namor to tell you again, time after time. Many Atlanteans didn't like or mistrusted the outworlder Queen. They were very wary of her, even scared of her. Lena was aware of this, and could understand the feelings of her new subjects, uncomfortable with a half outworlder (Humans Neptune called them), half mermaid Queen. She had asked Namor to transform her completely, make her wholly mermaid to appease their subjects. Neptune wouldn't have it, he is the King, the wielder of the all powerful Mystical Royal Trident, his word is law. But Neptune had another reason for refusing her request.

Neptune has blood Royal, trustee of the Mystical Royal Trident, for now and as long as he lives, or until he chooses to pass it on to Namor. Neptune is also the only Atlantean with the power of transformation, the ability to transform his body to be compatible to Lena's. Neptune knows that he is the only Atlantean capable of appreciating the soft curves and contours of Lena's human form, the wonderful sensation of her inner warmth.

Namor tells you that Neptune has said, "Mating in the human form is a most pleasant and invigorating experience. It as an performed with the intent of intense and unimaginable pleasure."

"But isn't mating simply the process used to ensure future generations, even for humans?" you ask Namor.

"Yes it is, but in the human form, it is accompanied by intense feelings of pleasure, culminating in an incredible sensation of release."

"So you've experienced this phenomenon Namor?" you ask with the slightest hint of jealousy.

"No, not yet, the opportunity hasn't presented itself, and I'd like it to be with someone special, not just for an experience."

You wish, you hope, you pray that you could be that someone special, but alas you know it could never be. Unless... unless the stories are true, the stories that nobody dares to explain. They say that if you can safely reach the surface of the outworld, you will transform into human form, possessing powers unimaginable. But they also say that it's impossible to reach the surface, as you shall surely perish in the warm water before you reach the surface. Your dream is to reach the surface, to make the transformation to human form, to share with your handsome Prince Namor, to be the "special" person to share the "special" experience.

"So are you feeling better now?" you suddenly hear Namor say. "I need to go now, as long as you are okay." he continues.

"Huh? What? Going? Where? Sorry Namor, I was daydreaming."

"If you are alright now, I have an outworld mission to execute now, so I have to go."

"An outworld mission? What...no, I'm fine now. Good luck and I'll see you when you get back."

"Thank you, take care now."

You watch him leave, then think quickly. "What should I take? He'll check in with Neptune first, so I can follow him from the Palace. No, I'll need nothing, I'll just get into position."

You swim to a good vantage point near the Palace and wait patiently for Namor to leave. Then you see him leave, fast, you remember racing as children, he always won. Fortunately you were a better tracker, so you were never far behind. Hopefully these skills will be of benefit now you think, as you take off as far behind him as you can without losing him.

You can tell he's heading for the Gallery outpost, the furthermost outpost from Atlantis. You've never been this way or this far before, you hope you can catch him before he checks in there so you can sneak past as he talks to the guards.

You reach the outpost just moments before he finishes with the guards, enabling you to sneak past and hide before anyone notices you. He swims past you, within metres of your hiding spot, heads straight out and ascending towards the warm waters. You can't ascend from your position, you'll be seen in the open.

You stay low, thankful that the current is in your favour, enabling you to keep up with Namor. You remain deeper than Namor, yet still notice the water slowly becoming warmer, which reminds you of the stories and causes you to keep reaching for your gills. Gills are fine, tail is fine, everything is fine and you feel fine, you press on. Could the terrible tales just have been made up to stop people from venturing outside of Atlantean waters? Well it's looking that way now.

The water becomes brighter, clearer, warmer still, almost hot. You've never swum this shallow before and the land mass is getting higher. It's so bright above the surface of the water and you see Namor who looks like he's almost on top of the water.

You almost swim into some rocks, feeling a little disoriented, you instinctively feel for your gills. NO! OH NO! THEY'RE CLOSING UP, WHAT DO YOU DO??!!

"Cough splutter, choke, reach, GAAAA UHNNNNNG, NAMOR!!"

"Namor? Who the hell is Namor?" You hear someone say.

"He's the SubMariner, Prince of Atlantis, see here, in my comic, here he is..." a child's voice.

"Cough cough, spit, PTAWW! What, where am I? Where's Namor? Who are you?" You can't see properly yet, everything is still blurry. Images becoming clearer, faces, lots of them, one right above you. You focus on the face until it becomes clearer, "Namor!!" you yell in recognition, grabbing his face and kissing him passionately.

"I made it Namor!! I made it!!"

"If it's my day you're talking about lady," he says, "then you're right, cos you've made my day."

You reach for your neck, "My gills, they've gone, I'm, I'm human! It really works, come Namor, let us go somewhere to execute the human mating process!" You sit up, reaching for the man. "Namo..."

You fall back, he catches you before you hit the ground, you hear everything, but you can see nothing.

"Woohoo lifesaver man you're in! Find out what she's on, I need some of that!" a young voice. "My name's Garry, she's delirious" you hear him shout, "Now move, give me space, give her air to breath!" You feel yourself being lifted, then you black out..."Ooooh my head..."

"Miss, Miss, can you hear me Miss, what's her name?"

"Don't know, no id, no nothing, not even any clothes, thanks Julie, I'll take care of her now, you watch the beach for me please."

You recognize the voice, it's Garry, or is it Namor?? You try to remember what's happened in the last few hours, but you're actually a bit confused about who you are yourself, a mermaid? Atlantis? Name? You think back and see images of Atlantis, merpeople, Namor, Neptune, Lana, but never your name used... Before that the beach, the lifeguard, the rocks...

"Miss? Miss? Can you hear me? Do you know your name?" You hear the man's voice calling quietly, your name?

"Namor, Namor is that you?" "My name is Garry Miss. I need your name, I dragged you out of the water, you had trouble in the rocks."

"The rocks! My God yes the rocks! I was swimming near the rock pools, I went there after..."

You start to remember. Your girlfriend had told you about this beach down south, the rock pools, the yummy lifeguard she'd "had" there. You'd gone to the same beach, on the prowl, looking for the lifeguard you'd heard so much about.

"After you'd finished teasing me you mean? Down at the beach?" he says.

You can see him clearly now, looking down on you smiling. Bright blue eyes, sun bleached blonde hair and beautiful white teeth. His face is deeply tanned and you look down to his smooth chest and beyond. Mmmmm, a nice tan all over his hard body.

"I didn't like having to ask you to cover up or move along" he says, "But you're not allowed to go topless on this beach, so I had to I'm afraid. I would have much preferred it if you had put that little top back on really."

"I wasn't teasing," you say, "I was trying to send you a message, I didn't put my top back on because I was hoping you'd follow me to where I was taking the rest off."

"Well if it wasn't for the fact that I had just started my watch and there was nobody else here to relieve me, then I would have followed."

You sit up on the bench, allowing the sheet that covered your nakedness to drop to the floor. "Well, are you on watch now?" you say.

"Not now" he says smiling, "Like to take a walk?"

"I'd like to take more than a walk..." you say as you reach for his hands and pull him to you.

He steps close, between your legs, your hands slide up his arms as he leans forward to kiss you. His hands softly glide along your thighs and up to your waist, reaching behind you and pulling you together. You kiss deeply, passionately, your pussy pushed against his hard stomach. His stomach is like steel, you feel your pussy moisten with anticipation, sliding on his abs. You hold his face, pushing your tongue as far into his mouth as you can, as his own pushes into yours. He kisses so well, and you're no longer moist, you're just plain wet! You run your fingers through his long hair and grip behind his head, he pulls away.

"We'd better go for that walk now, it's getting too hot in here and someone could come in." he says, looking very hot and flustered.

"Mmmmm, I couldn't care less" you say "but okay, let's go quick!"

"Here" he says "get some clothes from the lost property box. I have to go tell them I'm leaving."

Most of the clothes are small, kids clothes, you find a top that just fits you, only just covering your breasts. Then a small sarong that comes just below your butt. "Not much cover" you think, "but adequate for what I have in mind."

"You ready?" he says poking his head through the open door. "WOAH!, um, couldn't find anything smaller eh?"

"Actually I could" you say "but it wouldn't fit me."

"Come on then, I have the rest of the day off" he says as he smiles to show you those beautiful white teeth again.

"Just kiss me again though" you say with a cheeky inviting smile, "Just to keep me going until we get there."

He enters the room and shuts the door behind him, locking it as he does. He effortlessly picks you up under the armpits and leans you against the wall. Your legs automatically wrap around his waist and you wrap your arms around his neck.

"Oh my God!" you think, "this guy could make me cum just by kissing me!"

He pushes hard against you, and you can feel his hardness pushing into your pussy through his bathers, so hot! You shift your hips, positioning your pussy over the hard lump. You're so wet, and you feel your lips parting around his bulge, enabling you to rock up and down to stimulate your throbbing clit. He rocks with you and you can feel an orgasm building already. You start to tremble, "Oh God yes..." you gasp as you hold his head in your hands again, pushing your fingers through his long hair. Suddenly he stops again, lowering you to the floor and pulling away. "Well I think that'll keep you warm for our walk."

You look at him quizzically, "Garry? I didn't hurt you did I?" You reach up to his neck to feel his head again, but he pulls away again saying,

"No, I just don't want to get caught or I could lose my job."

"Well each time I've touched the back of your neck and head, I've felt some scarring or something. Did I touch an old wound or something?"

"No, um, yes, well there's a sensitive area there that I've had since birth. I don't like anything touching it."

"Oh, you should have just told me silly, I won't touch it again then."

He looks relieved, "Thanks, I appreciate that. Well come on then, let's walk."

"Okay" you say brightly, "Let's go!"

"Here, wrap this blanket around you & walk slowly. I've told them you're still shaky and that I'm going to give you a lift to the hospital. My car's up near the rock pools, so it'll be okay to walk that way."

He puts the blanket around your shoulders and you walk slowly to the beach and on to the rock pools. Seeing that you're out of sight, you hand him the blanket and slip into the first pool.

"Mmmmmm, it's beautiful," you say, "It's warm. Hey where are you going?" you say as you watch him climb over some rocks.

"Swim around here, you'll see." Swimming around the rocks, you find him on a small beach between some large rocks and out of anybody's sight.

"You're a clever man," you say, "you know this place well I see."

"Yes, I come here to relax." he says as he lays the blanket out on the sand. He lies back on the blanket, resting on his elbows and says, "Now what were we talking about before?"

"Well I don't recall much of what was said," you say, "but I do recall the way you were kissing me and hoping that you could fuck me half as well."

He seems shocked, almost reeling back at your words. You like the reaction and watch the expression on his face change from shock to desire as you step out of the rock pool. The little sarong still covering you, but totally see through, so the outline of your neatly trimmed pussy is clearly visible and clinging. The little top has ridden up slightly to show your deep pink and hard nipples peeking below the hem. You're pleased with the look.

"Um, ah, you're beautiful like that, so sexy too..., I hope I can live up to your expectations."

You stand above him, one foot either side of his hips and looking down. You know he can see under the sarong that barely covers you and his eyes are stuck looking up at your pussy as the salt water drips from it. Slowly you lower yourself down to sit on his hard stomach, bending your knees to squat, you know that he can see your pussy opening up as you lower yourself to sit on him. You slowly slide up and down his washboard stomach, feeling the ripples of his abs as the combination of salt water, his sweat and your own wetness lubricate your track.

"Mmmmm, I'm sure you will." you say as you slide further down his stomach until you rest on the hard bulge in his bathers, gently rocking back and forth. "But please kiss me like you did before." You lean forward and lie on him to kiss. Your pussy hard against his hard bulge, your nipples rubbing together as he kisses you once again like nothing you've known before.

Your kiss is even more intense than earlier, combined with your bodies pressed together, melding as one. You feel his hardness slide back and forth against your pussy, as his hips thrust up and down. It takes but a few moments before you feel yourself begin to tense, trembling as you break lip contact saying, "Oh yes, oh my, please don't stop this time, please let me, oooooooh..."

A wave of pure pleasure sweeps through you, your body seems to ebb, vibrate with the euphoric sensations. "Oh baby," you growl in his ear, "I want you inside me so bad." you say as you reach down and try to push his bathers to one side. He reaches down as well, removing your hands and simply pulling the front of his bathes to one side. You can feel the heat emanating from his prick before it even touches you. You gasp as you feel the tip push between your wet lips, noticing immediately that he feels like no other. You push against him, marveling at the sensation of this mans prick that almost feels pointed, rather than bulbous at the end.

He kisses you once again as you feel his hips push up into you and his long hot prick slides inside you. You start to rock back onto him, but he holds you close to stop you and continues to kiss you with incredible passion. You are about to protest, but it seems like his kiss makes you feel faint and light headed, so you push down on him as hard as you can and relish in his kisses of pure pleasure.

All your senses seem to intensify dramatically, your whole body tingling as an incredible sensation develops. You can almost see it in your mind as you feel his prick grow more, the tip seeming to open, allowing it to grow further. Then it would retract, then extend, over and over, an incredible curve that seemed to move to every spot deep inside you. You break from his incredible kiss and sit up, causing him to be pushed deeper still.

The tip seems to have a mind of it's own, moving up and down, all around, and you think you're somehow hallucinating. You don't even have to move, it's doing all the work, moving, finding, finding, find... "OHHH YESSS!!!!" you scream as your whole body begins to quiver, trembling, spasming, "OHH GOD!!" your eyes are wide open in disbelief as this magical cock goes about its work inside you.

12