Mermaid Hybrid Ch. 04

Story Info
What does the start of a new era look like?
2.2k words
4.54
19.5k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/09/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are some things that people just can never imagine. Amelia, for example, never imagined that sweet little Roger would have the balls to go to someone in the seemingly sleepy little town of Aquaville with what he had seen in the cave. She also never imagined that she would find herself connected telepathically with every single mermaid that ever lived, that such a thing was possible, let alone possible without driving her completely insane. She also never imagined that a statue, even one that gave her the fuck of her life, could actually be a living being. One that was waking from a long, cursed slumber.

Of all the things that people toss about in their minds, the possibilities that touch their waking thoughts, nothing like what was about to happen had ever so much as registered as a blip on the radar. An old god was waking up, and the entire world was going to be rocked by the devastation to follow.

Of course that was all still to come. For now, Amelia was struggling in her sleep, her mind slipping into someone else's thoughts over and over again. Thomas and Jessica watched her closely, taking turns to sit by her bed and occasionally helping each other to relieve the tension of worry that settled over their shoulders. A storm was brewing inside their little cottage and they knew something had to give soon, something had to break and the rain was going to pour down, only they didn't know what form the rain would take, and the waiting was the worst part.

Amelia gasped, her eyes opening and her body jerking upright. Her mind was spinning and the room spun with it. Thoughts crashed into her mind with the force of boulders, making her whimper and curl up tightly, trying to fend off the insistent pressure. Just as she thought she would be crushed under the weight of all that noise, a new voice joined the fray. This voice was steady and slow and cool, dimming out the sound of the others and centring her. It seemed familiar and as she focused on it, she could see her statue starting to take shape in her mind. She couldn't describe what happened next, even if she tried to. The voice taught her how to control the other voices, how to keep them all in her mind and slip into a one at a time. This control was given to her in an instant, but it felt like a lifetime wrapped up in his cool embrace.

Her breathing slowed, her body relaxed and she was finally able to take in her surroundings. She was clean, dressed in a soft nightgown and sitting on top of her narrow bed, her parents standing over her with worry etched into their faces. Normally she might have felt guilty, started babbling the entire story and begging for forgiveness. She hated them being upset with her, but a calm still had hold of her. She felt confident, new, and it was a powerful feeling.

"I'm alright." She told them, swinging her feet over the edge of the bed and standing, marvelling in the new strength she could feel flowing through her veins.

"What happened?" Jessica asked, her eyes bright with unshed tears. "We were so worried."

Amelia looked carefully at her father. He hadn't kept her origins a secret from her, but he was never comfortable about talking about it in the open. When he just stood in place, staring at her with a mixture of relief and apprehension, Amelia took it as her cue to take charge.

"It's weird, I feel different. But it's good. There's something I need to do." She went for the door, stopping again when she felt the nightgown rub against her newly-sensitive skin. It felt wrong and uncomfortable. Without a second thought, she stripped it off and strode for the door, naked as the day she was born.

Thomas glanced at Jessica before scooping up the abandoned clothes and rushing after his daughter. He didn't know what to expect, but he had a feeling of where she was going. Sure enough she was headed back down to the beach, her lithe golden form disappearing beyond the cliff. Before he could go after her, a harsh yell echoed through the air. Dread churned in his guts and Thomas turned to face the crowd of people charging up the hill.

"Pastor Devinn." He said in greeting to the man leading the flock.

The older man sneered and upped his pace, stopping just feet away from where Thomas stood protectively in front of Jessica.

"It's more than enough that you fathered a bastard child and continue to live in sin with your harlot." He spat, face taking on a decidedly red hue. "But now your devil's spawn has corrupted the mind of one of our upstanding youngsters. Where is she? She will answer to these accusations in person!"

Thomas was caught between laughing at the absurdity of the situation and wanting very badly to punch the Pastor straight in his bigoted face. When all he managed to do was choke slightly and twitch his arm, Jessica took over, removing herself from the questionable safety of Thomas's body and getting right up into the face of the man currently shaking with rage.

"What are you, stuck in the middle ages? What gives you the right to come up here and judge us? If someone has a problem with our Amelia, they can talk directly to us. You can all leave now." Jessica topped the forceful words with an exaggerated shooing motion.

Of course that was never going to placate the people of Aquaville. It wasn't so much Roger's rather outrageous claims of being led out to a sea-cave and forced to watch a statue have its way with Amelia that had them riled up. They had never liked things changing, and from the second Thomas had started pining away over the ocean things had been changing. It was, to them, like a pressure that had been building and they just wanted it to stop, no matter what they had to do to make it end. This last story just tipped them over the edge.

While Thomas and Jessica were holed up with a hysterical crowd, Amelia was plunging into the chilly ocean, feeling the water caress her as she made her way over to the cave. She barely stopped to think about what she was doing, or why she was doing it. She knew from the many thoughts she had access to that no-one ever went back to the cave after their initiation. It was taboo, wrong, unnatural. An instinct like the one that took them there in the first place kept them away, but it wasn't keeping her away.

She swam like she had never swum before, her body strengthened, senses heightened. She always had a good set of lungs, but she had been born breathing as a human, now she found that her body had adjusted so that she could breathe underwater. Nearly-invisible gill slits had formed on her neck and she revelled in the strange way of breathing, sucking water through her nose and mouth and expelling it through her gills as sweet, salty air filled her lungs. She could feel a tingle in her legs that promised at something more, but she didn't stop to question the feeling. There would be time to figure out the full range of her new abilities later.

Scrambling up onto the rock, she barely paused as she sliced her finger on the sharp, loose rock and practically ran down the steep tunnel. When she reached the cavern, she didn't stop to marvel at the soft green light swirling throughout the room, she just kept going until she was standing in the pool of liquid at the base of the statue, her naked flesh pressed against the hard stone.

For a moment she didn't know what to do next, but then almost of its own accord, her cut finger stroked down his skin, leaving a shimmering trail of gold in its wake. A shudder worked through the stone from that point, the material rippling and glowing. Her hand caressed the statue as the stone turned into flesh before her eyes. Living, warm, golden flesh that she couldn't get enough of.

The change was complete within a few minutes and the statue-turned merman gasped in a long, greedy gulp of air. His eyes lost their glassy sheen and he focused on her, a look of incredulity and joy spreading over him as he grabbed her up into his arms and kissed her breathless.

"It's you." He whispered over and over again between frantic kisses. "You found me."

Amelia moaned into his arms, her nipples puckering and her sex flooding with juices. She needed to be with this man, he was an obsession that she had to indulge in. Sensing her arousal, he quickly joined the party, his now-living cock swelling against her belly. He moved them backwards, cradling her in his arms as he slowly lowered her to the stone floor.

Amelia distantly noted that his long, magnificent tail had turned into a pair of well-muscled legs and that even his trident - now discarded on the floor - had changed from stone into some sort of glittering metal. Any other ability to think quickly vacated her as she felt his weight settle over her, scorching her with his heat.

She panted and writhed beneath him, needing to feel him inside her. He seemed as desperate as she did, centuries of being trapped in stone making him wild and needy. There was little delicacy to him when he found her wet heat and thrust into her, seating himself fully within her sopping sheathe. They both cried out at the sensation and began to move harshly, quickly working up to a shattering climax that had them both screaming with pleasure. Warmth filled her belly and she gasped at the sensation, a thrill working through her as she accepted his seed.

He rolled off her, bringing her with him as he lay, panting, on his back, staring up at her with the sort of adoration that only someone deeply in love could muster. He was still hard and nestled in her body. Amelia could feel her body readying for another round, her pussy still clenching around his cock. She began to rock slowly, sitting up on his body and raising and lowering her hips in a slow, sensual rhythm. They kept eye contact as their passion started to swell between them once again. This time they were both determined to make it last.

He stayed as still as he possibly could while she worked him over, the friction making them both pant and gasp. Her orgasm started building as a sharp, sweet pain in her abdomen. Seeing her get close, he couldn't help but speed up the process, his hands stroking over her breasts and down to where they were connected. The sight of him disappearing into her body sent a jolt of pure pleasure through him. He found her clit with his fingers, deftly manipulating it until she screamed atop him, milking his cock deliciously.

He growled in satisfaction and moved them again, placing her on her hands and knees in front of him. He found his way inside her effortlessly and started plunging harder, faster, his own orgasm not far away. There was an urgency in the air that went beyond them. They reacted to it, slow and lasting thrown out the window as he ground his hips tighter into her body. She could feel the damp, salty air pressing down on them and bucked back, taking him as deep as she could as they both reached for orgasm. Together they came, his seed jetting deep in her body as their pleasure rang through the chamber.

After a short break they both got to their feet. He grabbed his trident and offered her his hand. After so long without a mate, he was never going to let his beautiful hybrid go. Amelia took it with a smile and followed him up the passage and back out onto the rock. What she saw there made her gasp for a different reason. The water was filled with colour. Golden bodies and tails every colour under the sun greeted them as they stood over their people. Mermaids from all over the world had felt the ripples of her initiation and had flocked to see their King reborn.

A heavy silence descended on the bay as the assembled masses gazed upon their ruler and he looked back upon them, his new Queen nestled into his body. They were connected through more than the simple words that humans relied upon so much. Within their minds there was a cacophony of greetings. Each mer-person touched the mind of their ruler and was touched in return, a bond of fealty sworn.

From above, the entire population of Aquaville watched in stunned horror as their coast was filled with colour and silence. True change had arrived and not a single one of them knew what to do about it. Thomas and Jessica watched the people of Aquaville as each one seemed to decide to simply leave, forgetting their anger in favour of denial. Dread settled on their shoulders as they turned back to watch their daughter in the arms of a stranger.