Mermaid Hybrid: Initiation

Story Info
Thomas's little girl is all grown up.
2k words
4.34
35.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia giggled as she swam through the water, arms and legs thrusting powerfully against the gentle swell of the ocean. Roger was a ways behind her and panting, struggling to keep up. It was her fault really; he might have had half a chance if she hadn't sucked him off before daring him to a race, but really, that huge erection would have slowed him down anyway.

Reaching the rock at the end of their proposed race, she hauled herself onto the flat, salty ledge and stretched herself out on her belly, watching Roger flail closer. She caught his eye and let out a huge, exaggerated yawn. It spurred him on faster and he almost drowned with all the water he was splashing towards his gasping mouth. If she hadn't known better Amelia would have sworn he couldn't possibly be the son of a fisherman, but the sad truth was he was just a terrible swimmer.

When he finally managed to catch up with her, she scrambled back in the ledge to give him some room. There was a shallow cave imbedded in the large spur and she flipped her long, black hair over her shoulder, hips swaying as she slowly stalked towards it. Roger's gasping cut out behind her and she grinned, knowing his eyes were undoubtedly glued to her wet behind.

The cave looked shallow, but something about it still tugged at her. Her father had made her promise not to go off by herself and look at it, and like the perfect daughter she was, she had obeyed. She hadn't gone alone.

Roger scrambled to his feet behind her, panting and coughing, but she ignored him. Her attention was wholly focused on the pearly skin of the cave walls. She had never seen the cave up close and her breath caught in her throat as she watched the reflected light swirl over the smooth skin of mother-of-pearl. Running a hand over the cold rock she almost thought she could feel something thrumming away under the surface, like a pulse racing with excitement.

Roger's arms went around her and she fought not to shrug him off in annoyance. He was breaking the atmosphere and she very much wanted to be on her own. "That little, uh, favour you did for me back on the beach..." He started.

She sighed, knowing where this was going. "I won't be making a habit of it, believe me."

"No! I wasn't! I mean..." She could almost feel him blushing. His arms stayed firmly around her waist and if felt like his member was recovering from its' dip in the ocean.

Jerking out of his arms, she continued to explore the small space, running her fingers over every crack and crevice. At one point she paused, feeling something wriggle under her fingers. The wall here felt different, looser. Frowning, she pressed against the loose sliver of stone and bit back a yelp as a sharp edge sliced into her flesh. Roger was at her side quickly, determined to be the perfect gentleman. Amelia snatched her hand away quickly, swearing when he still managed a grab for it.

"What the...?" He turned her fingers over in his hand, watching the golden droplets of blood slide down her fingers. She snatched her hand away, glaring at the boy. Before she could chew him out for gawking, a low rumble started up in the stone and a hole appeared in the back of the cave. Not one to miss an opportunity to explore, Amelia promptly stepped into it and let Roger do or think whatever he might.

The gap led to a passage, which started to wind its way tightly downwards. A few rocks skidded under her bare feet, but she managed to keep her balance as she descended into the darkness.

"Amelia!" Roger yelped, his voice echoing from above. "Where are you? I can't see you!"

Rolling her eyes, Amelia pulled a small glow-stick out of her pocket and tossed it back up the path. The darkness didn't bother her at all; in fact her skin had started to give off a faint golden glow. A gift from her mother, a woman she had never had the chance to meet.

The ground suddenly levelled out and she could hear the movement of the ocean all around her. The cavern she was in seemed flimsy compared to the feeling of endless, ancient movement. She was in a bubble of stone and had no doubt that someday the entire place would be flooded. The thought of tonnes of water crashing down on her gave her a thrill and she found the smooth, pearly stone with her hand once more. That same feeling, like something was alive beneath the stone, was still there and she could feel her breasts beginning to tingle at the promise that life held.

A few pebbles bounced off her ankles and she scowled back up the pathway. She was really starting to regret letting Roger tag along. Sure he had a decent-looking cock and he was easy to manipulate, but he was starting to get tiring.

She looked around the room, the entire cavern a mass of slowly pulsing light from her perspective. She seemed to see things in waves when she was in the dark. The area around her vibrated with pulses of low blue light. She had no idea that she was doing it, but Amelia was emitting inaudible pulses of sound and interpreting the sounds reflected back at her as objects; her own in-built sonar detector. Of course, her softly glowing skin didn't hurt anything either.

The cavern was mostly empty except for a pool of liquid in the middle of the floor. Rising from that pool was a statue of what looked to be an ancient sea god. He was magnificent, his large stone body was thrusting up from the water and as Amelia got closer she could see a thin sheen of moisture beading over the entire figure. In one hand he held a three-pronged trident and the other gestured to her in invitation. His bare torso tapered into a long, smooth tail that dipped below the water and rose back out into a magnificent, flowing fin. A surge of wetness between her thighs took her by surprise. She had never been so turned on by anyone or anything in her short life. Even Roger, with his prize-winning shaft, couldn't stir her belly like this statue could.

"Amelia?" Roger panted.

She could have screamed. Her entire being told her that he shouldn't be there, that no-one but her should have stepped foot in that sacred place and now he was blundering all over the place. Gritting her teeth, she did her best to ignore him and acted on instinct, stripping out of her clingy clothes and placing a foot into the pool of liquid.

It was thicker than sea-water and it caressed her bare legs as she sunk up to her thighs. The liquid sloshed as she waded towards the statue. She could have sworn the god wore a smile on his lips as she reached a hand out to grasp his. By now her nipples felt like they were on fire, begging to be touched. Her juice was just about dripping down her thighs and she was squeezing her legs together to ease some of the tension. As she touched the statue, it seemed to come to life. A bright light spread across the stone, illuminating the chamber in all its pearlescent glory.

Amelia gasped as the hand she was gripping closed around hers. The other dropped the trident into the water and wrapped around her back. The statue picked her up and her body slid across the smooth, glowing marble. Every bump and groove sent ripples of delight through her body. Distantly she remembered that they had an audience, but it was a faint concern. Even if Roger wanted to do anything about it, there was no way he could get to her. Surrendering to the feeling of the warming stone beneath her fingers, Amelia groaned and rubbed her hands across the statue's chest.

It seemed to shudder and she could feel something start to move beneath her belly. The god pulled her slightly away from him as an erection started to form and when he pulled her back, the stone tip prodded at her entrance. Swallowing nervously, she looked down to see a stone protrusion bigger than anything she had ever seen on a living male. She had to admit that there weren't all that many *cough* phalluses that she had seen, but this outstripped them all. Instead of growing concerned by this turn of events, her pussy fired up even hotter and she almost melted in the now-hot arms of her sea god.

Looking up into golden eyes, she saw that smile still pasted to his lips. Moaning, she felt the head push into her virgin pussy. It was big, a stretch, but she was so wet that it went in easily. By this point she had completely forgotten that she had ever come here with someone else and Roger was watching with rapt attention. He had no idea what was going on and had started to suspect that he had very possibly smacked his head up against the stone they had been racing to and was now in the process of drowning horribly. Still, he couldn't help but watch as the statue slid another inch of his enormous cock into Amelia's pussy. She moaned and Roger moaned with her, his hand darting to his erect cock and starting to stroke.

Amelia panted roughly as the statue fed her inch after inch of his cock. She felt him push up against the back of her pussy as he seated himself fully in her. The feeling of being stretched around the long, thick cock was exquisite. She could barely contain herself as she started wriggling and writhing against the stone. For a moment she was afraid that the statue had turned stationary again, it was so still, but as her movements became more frantic the statue started slowly thrusting in and out of her wet heat.

Her moans became shorter and sharper as the statue sped up, ramming into her hard enough to leave bruises. Anticipation coiled tightly within her stomach until the tension finally released. She came hard, her pussy drenching the stone cock as she shuddered and screeched. The statue didn't stop, thrusting faster. A stone hand brushed down her stomach and found her clit, stroking it softly and then harder as she built up to another earth-shattering climax. Sobbing, she came again, muscles clamping down hard on the stone phallus.

Roger was nearly chafing his cock, he was rubbing that hard. His balls were drawing up tight and he finally moaned as his throbbing member spurted semen all over his belly. Draining himself dry, he collapsed onto his back, watching Amelia getting fucked hard. Her screams built and ebbed like the tide and there was a captivating beauty to the tears rolling down her sharp cheekbones.

The statue sped up to an inhuman pace and Amelia's brain plummeted into a never-ending chasm of pleasure as climax after climax rolled through her body. Unable to move, she lay back against the thick, stone arm supporting her and whimpered as the statue finally paused. It thrust deep into her body and held her close. She was unable to move as its hips jerked tightly and a liquid poured into her pussy, filling her womb. The statue continued to release its' cum into her body, slightly swelling her belly. Finally it stopped, seemingly sated and slowly released her back into the pool it was rising from, the liquid tainted with their mingled juices.

Amelia couldn't move, but she could feel something happening to her. Whatever the statue had pumped into her was invading her blood, spreading through her system. She groaned as another, even stronger climax clawed at her body, causing her to spasm in the pool. Minutes or days passed, she couldn't be sure, before she was able to move of her own volition.

Heaving her shaking body out of the pool, she turned to find Roger sitting in a pool of his own cum, watching her with tired lust. Too tired to bother with him, she found her clothes and started the long journey back to her small cottage on the cliff, unaware of what she had set into motion with her fun little exploration.