Mermaid Hybrid: The Beginning

Story Info
Thomas is landed with a baby hybrid.
2.1k words
4.43
42.5k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a dark, foggy night a fisherman woke with a jolt. He wasn't supposed to be out on the water, but in a rather uncharacteristic turn, he had fallen asleep as his boat gently dragged two small nets behind it. As he frantically started to drag his nets into the small vessel he couldn't know the enormity of what was to happen to him, for that particular foggy night was a very special one indeed.

The water around him lit up with a spectacular display of colour, the fog doing little to hide the show from someone in the midst of the revelry. Thomas, having pulled his nets aboard and finding them despairingly empty, caught his breath as a dart of colour seemed to brush up against the boat. Being able to see very little in the dark and the fog, he carefully leaned down to the deck of his boat and made his way to the side, peering into the churning water. His boat was being rocked violently side to side, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. He had lived his life on one form of ship or another and the unpredictable bucking was only a minor annoyance, not nearly enough to distract him from what he could see just below the surface. A luminescent fin broke the surface and splashed water all over his already damp clothes. He scrambled backwards in shock before resuming his position near the side. Another fin passed beyond his view. There looked to be dozens of the creatures. And they were creatures indeed, not fish or sharks or even dolphins. These creatures were long and lithe, supple and delicate and unlike any creature he had come across in his twenty-five years.

Something bumped forcefully up against the boat and everything seemed to stop. The lights froze in place and slowly disappeared into the inky darkness of the water. A few minutes passed before one of the creatures returned. Thomas felt its approach rather than saw. After thirty long seconds, a glimmering fin came into view, lit up in brilliant shades of green and gold that seemed to swirl over the surface of the creature. It swam around the boat several times before making contact. The fin disappeared under the vessel and he strained forwards, anxious of another look at the creature. As he watched the water, he almost missed the shimmering gold arm that crept up the side of the boat, latching on to the edge of the ship and gripping as another arm joined. A head followed, moving slowly out of the water. He gasped as he caught his first real look at a mermaid. A creature he had only ever heard about in those distant and faded stories told by a mother that had long since left.

Silken gold poured from her head, a few shades darker than her shimmering skin. Her entire being radiated a soft glow and her eyes captivated him. Dark pools of the purest blue, they pulled him into their depths and held him there.

The mermaid smiled, revealing dainty teeth and a soft pink tongue. Thomas couldn't help himself; he just had to touch that soft-looking skin. Reaching out a hand, he ran a finger down her sharp cheekbone. She shuddered into the touch, one of her hands reaching up to cradle his arm. The feeling of sharp nails and wet, webbed fingers gave him a moment's pause, but everything about the mermaid was so beautiful, so all-encompassing that the faint jolt of alien-ness was quickly eased.

His eyes eased down, as any hot-blooded young male was wont to do, and latched onto the mounds of her breasts. The golden flesh was barely covered by her golden tresses. They were exactly as he liked them on a woman. Just big enough to hold and to confirm that she was most definitely a woman. He caught himself staring and a blush worked its way up his neck. The mermaid did not seem too concerned by this however and her smile grew wider.

She released him and swam a few strokes away from the ship, gesturing for him to follow. This gave him pause. He remembered a story of a mermaid seducing a young man with her beautiful voice, leading him to water and then drowning him to feast on his flesh and steal the seed from his dead body. She tilted her head inquisitively and ran her hands over her bare flesh. The breath fled from his lungs and he decided that the exquisite creature could do anything she wanted to him and he would die a happy man. Besides, she seemed friendly enough.

Thomas stripped off his clothes and dove over the edge of his boat. He stayed under the water for a few moments, casting about to see if he could find the other flashes of light that would indicate more of the mermaids, but in the darkness the only thing he could see was one long, green tail. Breaking the surface for some air, he found her watching him.

Her smile had taken on a predatory quality and a shiver of fear worked through him. In a few powerful movements, the mermaid had him wrapped up in her tail, his body flush with hers.

Her nipples were hard little pebbles against his chest and her body was soft, warm and luscious. She pressed her lips against his, tongue darting into his mouth to wrestle with his and she ran her hands down his body. He could feel her tail moving to keep them afloat, the twitches sending jolts of arousal through his body. His legs were trapped tightly within her coils, but in that moment there was no place on Earth he would have rather been. Her hands stroked lower, over his back and she scraped her nails over his buttocks, sending a deeper arousal coiling through him. His cock was already hard as steel, pressing into the soft flesh of her belly, where flesh met soft, textured scale. Not breaking their kiss, her hands latched on to his cock and started squeezing, stroking and caressing. He moaned into her lips and his own hands started their own exploration, finding and fondling her sweet breasts.

Breaking the kiss, her head flew back and she let out an unearthly shriek. The sound made him shudder, his body coiling tighter with pleasure. She became more frantic as he increased his ministrations, moving his cock into position. He felt something thick, hot and creamy against his shaft and she slammed him forwards, into the concealed slit in her tail. Groaning, he felt her spasm around his cock and started to shift his hips. In the water it was difficult to get a steady rhythm, but that didn't matter. As his orgasm started building, she let out another shriek and started convulsing harder around him. More creamy liquid lubricated his cock and he pounded with almost mindless determination as his own orgasm started to overwhelm him.

Before he knew what was happening, he all but blacked out from pleasure as his cock jerked out strings of thick, white liquid, filling her deep with his cum. When he could finally move again, he found that his cock was still buried deep in her hole. Her entire body was rippling with the aftershocks of her pleasure and those rippled gently squeezed and massaged him back to his full eight-inch length. Shudders worked through his own body as he once more began to thrust. She was so easy to get off, a simple flick of one of her nipples was all it took to send another cock-crushing orgasm through her. She went off like a rocket over and over as he latched his mouth to one of her breasts and started to suck, flicking at the other as he steadily increased his thrusting. He had never cum twice in such a short span of time before, but she seemed determined to keep him with her until he did.

Choking out a hoarse cry, he jetted inside her, slumping exhaustedly beck into the water as the last of his cum vacated his body. He barely registered the movement of the mermaid as she swum back towards his boat. Once they were there, she held him up until he could find the strength to climb back inside. Giving him one last smile, she faded into the water and he fell into an exhausted sleep.

In the weeks and months that followed, Thomas barely spent more than a few hours on land at a time. He stocked up on food, water and clothes and lived his life in his boat, fishing and waiting, searching incessantly for the mermaid that he had made love to on that fateful foggy night. After four months he started to become depressed, questioning whether it had been anything other than a dream. Six months and he sank into a bleak routine, fishing and searching, barely even speaking to another human soul. Eight months and he was starting to finally consider giving up for good, but so long had passed in this new way of living that he didn't quite know where to start.

It was as the ninth month arrived, after buying a small cottage away from the rest of the village and moving his meagre belongings in that it happened. He was out on his boat again, for he had never been one to stay on land, mermaid or no, when he saw it. A flash of green. His heart leapt into his throat and he hardly dared to believe his own eyes. The flash of green cam again, closer this time. There was a franticness in the movements and he knew something was wrong. The boat lurched as his mermaid crashed into it, desperate. She caught herself on the edge and tried frantically to pull herself into the boat. He grabbed for her, hauling her heavy weight into his arms and settling her down, watching in shock as her now-bloated belly heaved and rippled. Her tail thrashed against the deck and he swallowed in panic as her entire body contorted in agony. She let out a piercing shriek and panted, her arms searching for him.

Thomas didn't know what to do, but he took one of her arms and let her lean into him as he started in horrified fascination at the scene before him. She was giving birth, the tiny slit in her tail didn't seem like it could possibly be big enough to birth their child. And it was his child, he was certain of it.

He could see the baby's head as a bulge trying to make its way out of its mother's belly. Her shrieking reached a fever pitch and he placed a hand on her belly, trying to soothe her. It seemed to work to a degree. After another massive contraction, she started to panic again and tried to head for the side of the ship. Thomas could see that her golden skin was starting to dry out and he bolted for the small bucket he kept in case of leaks. He scooped it over the edge and poured it slowly down her body. She relaxed for a moment before another contraction wracked her frame. He lost track of time as they fell into a routine. She would convulse and shriek, trying to get the baby out of her body and he would pour water over her, massaging her heaving belly in-between dousing her with water. Finally the baby's head crowned and the mermaid let out a final, shattering screech as the baby slid from her body. Thomas caught his new daughter, expecting to find another mermaid. What he didn't expect was a very human-looking baby with two healthy legs flailing around.

The mermaid panted and smiled weakly at him before stroking her daughter's downy head and heaving herself over the edge of the boat. Thomas lunged after her, stopping short when he remembered he was holding a baby, but even if he had followed her into the water, it would have been no use, she was gone.

Mind spinning in the shock of what had just happened, he examined his new daughter. She looked human enough, but she had no belly button. Her fingers and toes were ever so slightly webbed and her skin seemed to cast off an opalescent glow. She smiled up at her father, her dark brown hair a match for his own, and her eyes the same deep blue as her mothers'.

His entire life was about to change.