Merna's Story Pt. 04

Story Info
Merna gets a job that requires nude display.
6.6k words
4.53
16.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/01/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers

This is a continuation of the story about Merna. This is the follow on from her weekend at the Nascar race in Talladega. Need to read Part 1 to know the characters.

*****

Divorcing Jake

Jerome and LaTonia took me home after the race as Jake had abandoned me. We were all very tried and did not talk much. LaTonia and I agreed to call each other the following week.

Jake was true to his word, he vacated the house taking only his clothes, the good car and pop up trailer. The next morning I managed to get myself into work on time and had a message waiting for me from Jake. He wanted at his lawyer office that afternoon, promising me I would not need my own lawyer.

"My firm has wanted me to relocate to Atlanta for the last couple of months," Jake explained. "I did not tell you because it was not working for us. I knew you did not want to go to Atlanta. This weekend was the deciding factor that it was over for us and I know you agree?"

"I do," I agreed. "It has been over for a long time; I just could not admit it. Just one question, was this your plan all along for the weekend?"

"Not exactly," Jake answered. "Of course I knew about the weekend activities but remember you nagged me about going. I told you not too."

"Ok, let's end this amiably," I commented. "What is the proposal you have?"

The lawyer answered. "We are proposing a no fault divorce, you get the house, the Honda Accord, and $50000. Jake only takes his clothes and personal items that he has already removed, plus the remainder of the savings. He will also take over any debts and pay all fees. If you sign, I will file and the court should rule in a matter of week. The divorce should be finalized quickly."

The house was on 10 wooded acres in North Shelby County with a clear spring fed lake on it. The house was about 2100 square feet with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, small office, living room and kitchen. There was also an unfinished basement. The kitchen had been remodeled but the rest of the house really needed work. I guessed the house and land was worth $400k and there was about $300k in savings Jake would be taking. So the proposal was more than fair.

"Just to be clear," I queried, "Jake is going to pay off the home loan and leave the house free and clear."

"That is correct," the lawyer answered. "I advised him not to do this but Jake insisted."

"Merna," Jake started "I want this to be amicable. I am getting a big bonus and salary increase for moving to Atlanta. I want you to have a good chance to start over. I believe this is really a problem I have with commitment."

"Jake, don't say anything else," the lawyer said sternly.

"Understood," I said. "I am ready to sign. Jake this is more than fair. Thank you. Really, I have to thank you for how the weekend turned out. I think it has freed me to look at my life differently."

We signed, and said goodbye. I never saw or heard from Jake again.

Losing my job

I was quite happy as I left the meeting with Jake and his lawyer. I thought about going out for dinner and celebrating but decided I needed to contemplate my future. After a light dinner, I grabbed a bottle of wine put on the outfit I wore to the races the last day, sat on the deck by the lake and plan my future.

There was a small deck with a dock on the lake. It was a really nice evening. I decided my first goal should be to improve my skills. I am a graphic artist with excellent drawing skills but not computer skills. I worked for a small marketing firm that when I started only needed drawing skills. There were some night courses at Montevallo, a small school close to where I lived. Unfortunately, it would be January before new classes started.

I went to bed nude again, now my habit. I liked the feel of sleeping that way. About 1am I awoke with a serious need to masturbate. My pussy was wet. I realized I had been dreaming about the weekend at Talladega. I rubbed my clit to orgasm and fell asleep happy.

The next few days were uneventful. I updated LaTonia on the divorce. She was happy for me.

Thursday night I got a call from Rose. "How are you Rose?" I asked.

"I am very concerned," Rose worried. "Jeff has been so mean since we got back from Talladega. I don't know what is going on but he is worrying me."

"What do you think is causing it?" I asked.

"I think he is threatened because I am gaining confidence," Rose mused. "He is getting more and more controlling. He even wants me to quit my consulting business."

"Rose, I did not know you were a consultant," I said with surprise.

"Can I come over next week and talk?" Rose queried. "I really need to talk to someone and you may be my best friend. I have to go out of town on business this weekend if he let's me but will be back Thursday."

"Rose you are welcome anytime. Let's do dinner."

"Good," Rose said.

I get fired

As I was ready to leave the office Friday afternoon the Director of Personnel came by and asked me to come by his office before I left work.

"Merna, I am so sorry but we have to let you go," the personnel director explained. "You have probably noticed your work has become very spotty. I think we can give you some contract work. There is also a company across town that may also have some contract work. We set an interview for you Monday morning."

"I just can't believe this," I moaned. "I have worked here for 15 years and done my best. I really need this job. My husband and I are getting a divorce so I am on my own."

"I am really sorry," the director said. "There just is not enough work for a full time employee. But, as an independent contractor you may make as much part time between the two companies and other work you could potentially get. Also, this will give you time to go back to school to gain some computer skills."

"I guess you are right," I said almost crying. "I know it is time to get the additional training. I see the skills people have from college. It is just so much happening at once."

"Will this may help," the director explained. "You are getting 2 months salary severance and an additional $5000. This should give you time to build up your book of business. I do encourage you to get the computer skills."

"Well that does help," I said, less dejectedly.

I cleared out my desk, went home and spent the rest the weekend moping around the home feeling sorry for myself.

I called Rose on her cell phone Sunday afternoon to get her opinion that was, "I can help you gain the computer skills. If you are going to be home Thursday, I will give you an old computer that should run the software you need to learn. I also have a spare copy of the Adobe Suite. If you know how to use those products, that should give you a much better chance of getting work."

"Rose, you would do that?" I exclaimed.

"Merna, I would be so happy to help you," Rose said. "I need your help also."

"Can't wait to see you. Can you be at my house at 9 am?"

"Sure no problem," answered Rose.

Interviewing for a new job

My interview was at 1pm at a downtown location in Birmingham. It was an old historical building that had been repurposed. They specialized in producing catalogs for products for females, mostly clothing. In looking at the description of the firm they seemed to really focus on the more mature market.

I was ushered to the Office of the President, Bertha Bound. Bertha was short, very over weight and I would guess to be at least 50.

"Welcome to Bound Sisters Creations," Bertha said as we shook hands. Bertha was wearing severe black business suite with a skirt that ended past her knees. I was glad I had worn my most business like, white blouse, blue blazer and blue pin stripped skirt that ended right at the knees. "I am so glad to meet you. Your previous company was very gracious to set this up for you and very complementary of you."

"Thanks for seeing me," I smiled saying. "I am grateful."

I handed her my book containing past work. As she flips through the book asks, "Do you have experience using computing graphics packages such as Adobe's Suite?"

"No Ma'am!" I exclaimed. "I hope to go the Montevallo this spring."

"That is too bad," Bertha said. "We could use someone full time with your artist skills and computer experience. But as it is, all I can offer is some contract work. It probably would be 20 hours per month at a rate of $10 per hour. The Director of Personnel said they could likely offer you some work at the same rate."

"I really need more than that," I said frowning. "I am getting a divorce and this just could not have come at a worse time for me."

"I understand," Bertha said with what seemed like compassion. "I have been there and done that. My husband decided to leave me a long time ago. That is when my sister and I decided to start this business. I take care of the business end and my sister Greta takes care of the artistic side. Tell me, have you ever modeled?"

"No, ma'am," I answered, "never even thought about it. I must be too old for that now and aren't I too large. I mean I am not a size 2."

"Oh, I am well aware that you are not a size 2. I would guess more 12 to 14 depending on cut." Bertha added, "But that does not mean you could not model. We get calls for full figure models all the time. You have a beautiful face, great skin and bone structure, full lips, and what hair."

"You really think so?" I said with surprise.

"Absolutely, it is possible," Bertha asked, "Would you consider it?"

"I don't know," I said with trepidation. "I am 37 years old and I would not know how to start."

"Well, we can help you start," Bertha said. "If you would consider it then I would like to get Greta's opinion. She is the one that decides on talent. But from a business perspective, it is not unusual to pay $500 a day for a model. You could still do contract work or gain additional skills."

"My goodness," I exclaimed. "I had no idea. Yes, I am open to it."

Bertha pressed the intercom and asked her assistant to get Greta. While we were waiting Bertha said, "Before you ask Greta is my half sister but we think of each other as sisters. My mother died while giving birth to me. Greta was born to my stepmother. We are five years apart. We look nothing alike but we are sisters in every way but mothers."

Greta came in as Bertha introduced us, "Greta this is Merna." Greta was tall, close to 6 feet and very thin with pale skin and light color hair. Bertha had dark skin and graying hair.

"Hi, Merna," Greta smiled. Bertha was very stern while Greta smiled big and seemed to be likable immediately. "What is going on Bertha?" Greta asked.

"Merna is looking for work as a Graphic Artist," Bertha explained. "But she does not have computer skills. She really needs work and well you know my soft heart (They both snickered at that), I thought maybe she could model. What do you think?"

"Well, let's see," Greta said. "She certainly is pretty enough in the face and what hair. Merna, it looks like you are only wearing lipstick and a little mascara. Is that right?"

"Yes, ma'am," I answered.

"No more of that ma'am stuff," Greta demanded. "Call me Greta. Let's decide to be friends OK? Bertha will keep us straight business wise. How do you do your hair?"

"I just wash it and use a conditioner," I said. "It is naturally curly and a relaxer conditioner seems to do the trick."

"Unbelievable," Greta said gleefully. "We spend hours trying to make people's hair look that full and with that body. What are you measurements?"

"I am a 36D but a full D," I said. "My hips are right at 40 and very full. My waist varies some but I am probably 30 now. Why am I too big."

"Actually, I wish you were a little larger," Greta said. "Would you mind us looking at your body closer? We do a lot of swimsuits and lingerie modeling work here. We could have quite a bit of work for someone that does not object to some revealing photos. So please remove your jacket and blouse so I can see what you look like on top."

It went through my mind that I purposely walked up and down the stairs so all could see my ass and flashes of pussy at Talladega and I loved it. I did not want to say it but I wanted to show them all I had. $500 a day was quite an incentive to do what I like to do anyway. Somehow, just being asked to remove my jacket and blouse was making me a little excited. I was wearing a full cover bra anyway and well if they wanted to see my hips I also wore granny panties. No fun but I wanted to be conservative.

"No problem," I said as I started removing my jacket and blouse.

Greta frowned a little. I was a worried that she did not like what she saw. Greta then said, "Do you mind removing your skirt?"

"Not at all," I said smiling with some enthusiasm. I was hoping she would be more favorable to my body with more showing.

As I removed my skirt Greta again frowned. "Not good enough?" I asked sadly. "I really did not think I could do this but did have my hopes up."

Bertha then said, "I don't think Greta is frowning because she does not like your body, I think she does not like your underwear. Why don't you just give her a good look?"

Greta gave a hard laugh, "You have to get used to Bertha. She is not exactly subtle." Bertha looked at Greta and laughed also.

"Sure," I also laughed. "I really don't mind showing off." This was making me excited. I wanted to show off. So I removed my bra which made Greta look happier, then when I removed my granny panties, she was even more uplifted.

"Do you mind if I look closer?" Greta asked.

"Please do whatever is necessary," I said.

Greta stood in front of me, taking both tits in her hands and raised them up seeming to feel the weight. But I realized she was looking for my scars from the enhancement. "When did you do the breast augmentation? The scars are almost invisible."

"Almost 10 years ago," I answered. "I did it to try to inspire my husband to pay me more attention."

As Greta continued to hold both my tit in her hand while looking me in the eyes she asked, "You mean your husband did not find this body irresistible? I would have thought he would stay horny and on you constantly."

"He lost interest in me soon after we were married," I answered.

"Unbelievable," Greta said. Bertha was really staring at me now. She clearly was interested. "Let's see what your butt and legs look like," Greta said as she grabbed me hips and slowly looked as me with a 360 degree turn. "That is one of the best butts I have seen. You would be great at swimsuit modeling." She then moved to my pussy and rubbed just above the clit asking, "Do you shave yourself or have it done?" Greta asks again staring me straight in the eyes while keeping her hand resting on the area just above the pussy lips.

"I started shaving myself a few months ago," I explained, "again an effort to get some attention."

"Well you have our attention," Bertha said. "Hopefully this does not scare you."

"No actually this is fun," I said with a big smile realizing I was now getting very wet.

"Excellent," Greta said with a smile. "Would you spread your leg just a little, I want to see what your inner thighs look like."

So I took a little wider stance as Greta knelt in front of me. She took her hand and spread my inner thighs so that I knew she could see the juices. She then got up and knelt behind me and again spread my thighs. "Beautiful," Greta said. She then stood saying, "I am going to outline where some of the swimsuits may strike." She took her finger and outlined along the edge of my pussy lips, I know feeling the moisture, then just above the pussy slit. "Are you ok with that cut? It would basically only hide the pussy lips. Your pussy lips are a little fat."

"No, no problem at all," I said with a big smile. "Is it bad that my pussy lips are so pronounced?"

"Not at all," Grete said with a smile, "In fact that is a positive. When covered it is suggestive, makes the suit sexier and women don't know why. Men are more likely to tell their wives they like it without perceiving the suggestive fat pussy is the reason they like it. Bertha what do you think?"

"I think we can all make some money," Bertha said in a matter of fact manner.

"I think so to," Greta said. "Merna, we have a shoot tomorrow that needs a full figure model. Our photographer happens to be getting set up for it. Do you mind if he also gives an opinion?"

"No," I said. "Should I stay like this?"

"If that is OK with you," Greta said. "Do you want a robe? There is one in the other room."

Even though I really did not care I said, "Sure, don't want to mess up your furniture." They both smiled.

So Bertha asked her assistant to get Charles. Greta grabbed me a robe. I put on the robe and sat in the chair across from Bertha as she said, "Here is the services agreement that is standard with our agency. If Charles thinks you can do the job tomorrow then we will need this signed before work starts. It basically says we can use any picture we take of you in any way we desire. It also holds us to a standard that prevents us from taking or using any photograph you deemed to be inappropriate. It gives you more rights than is standard to deem a photograph inappropriate but we are very sensitive to the needs of our models and don't want them to feel uncomfortable with us. We had our lawyer use English so most people could read it and understand."

I was making no effort to keep my robe closed, thinking Bertha was enjoying the view. So I read it while Bertha watched. I caught Bertha staring at my tits, "This looks very standard, much like the release I give for my art work."

"It is almost exactly the same except the additional right to you to deem a photo inappropriate" Bertha smiled knowing she was caught staring. She paused, smiled and said, "Sorry for staring but you are very beautiful. I will deny saying that when we negotiate rates."

I laughed. "I am sure we will get along fine." As I said this, Greta entered.

Greta said, "Merna this is Charles. I know Charles looks like a kid but he is actually 26, with an art and acting degree from UCLA. He is one of the best local photographers we use and his rates are completely unreasonable."

"You got that right!" Bertha said laughing.

"You guys are getting the best bargain in Birmingham," Charles smiled. "Merna, so glad to see you." I started to stand when Charles said, "Please sit on the couch, I want to first look at your face. The light is better there." There was a table lamb that he turned on as I sat down. I was again letting my robe gap open, wanting him to stare. He took something out of his pocket that looked like a viewfinder. He seemed to be simulating what a camera would see. After the first look he came over and starting messing with my hair. It seemed like he was trying to get it off my face. He then stepped back look in the viewfinder saying to Greta, "We need to cut her hair just a little off her face and shape it a little. But I want it to be very full like this. Merna, if your hair was cut a little shorter would it have this same body? Do you color it in any way? Perm? Fill me in."

"Completely natural," I explained. "I have never had a permanent, colored or anything but change the cut occasionally. I don't think shaping it would change the body. I do use a relaxing conditioner."

"Well, it is a beautiful color with amazing body," Charles said. "Don't see this often. Greta, I think she needs to go by the salon and have it shaped a little the way I described. But under no circumstance should they do anything else. No color, no layering, no streaking, no nothing but shaping it a little to show her face." Greta shook her head. With that Greta left the room saying she would be back before I left.

slimpic11
slimpic11
269 Followers
12