Merna's Story Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greta, would you like another round?" I asked.

"Sure," Greta said.

"I would like to thank Carl for giving Rose a chance at his business," I started. "Mind if we swap?"

"Not if Henrik is OK with that," Greta said, "Henrik mind taking me on for number two?"

"Nothing like variety," Henrik answered.

"Be back in a second," I said. "I need something from the bathroom." I got two bottles of body lotion giving one to Greta. I had Carl sit in the chair, put our drinks on the table next to us then straddles him with my legs wedged between Carl and the arms of the chair. I was sitting with his penis between my legs now. We sipped our drinks and talked mostly about my adventure at Talladega. I could tell that Carl was beginning to respond. I took some of the lotion and started rubbing his penis.

I looked over to see how Greta was doing and Henrik was hard already. He had Greta bent over the arm of the couch putting lotion over her ass. Her pussy and butt hole was completely exposed. He then started licking from her clit to her ass hole. He was lavishing her butt with his tongue.

Carl's dick was now growing. I took my lotion spread it over my big butt and put plenty in my ass hole. Then I moved so that his penis was being clapped between my butt cheeks. I slowly moved up and down, messaging his penis between my ample cheeks. I took my hands and put a nipple in his mouth to taste.

"I am so thankful to you for giving Rose a chance," I said. I did not stop messaging his dick with my ass cheeks.

"No problem," he mumbled between nibbles of my tits that were hard now.

"Do you think she will get your business?" I asked as I spread lotion on my tits and took his hands placing them on each tit. I could feel his dick hard between my cheeks now. I kissed him before he answered.

"Are you trying to influence me?" Carl said smiling and looking me in the eye.

"No," I said. "I know you are a tough business man that will make a business decision."

"I don't think Rose and Sherman need any help," Carl said. "They have built up quite a portfolio of technology in a short time."

I then took both tits and buried his head between my tits. I looked over and saw that Henrik had Greta bent over the back of the couch and he was standing with his dick buried all the way in her ass hole. He was banging away hard while she moaned with pleasure. She had both hands between her legs messaging her clit.

As I rubbed my tits over the sides of Carl's face, I took some more lotion and applied more to my butt hole. As I let him up to breath, I lined up his hard manhood with my anus. I was very slippery, so it slipped all the way with ease. I let it stay there because it felt so good.

"How does that feel," I asked Carl.

"It is tight and feels great," Carl said.

"What can I do for you?" Carl asked.

"Put a hand on each butt cheek and move me how you want," I said. Carl grabbed both cheeks and moved me back and forth slowly. I again put my tit close to his mouth so he could taste the big soft mounds. I put both hands between my legs. One pulled the clit hood up while the other toy with my swollen clit. Carl moved me a little faster now.

We started to hear Henrik's balls and groan slapping on Greta moist butt. It was a rapid slap, slap, slap...

I decided it was time to milk his dick with my fleshy ass. He let go when he realized I was taking over. I stroked him by clinking the ass muscle as I lifted then relaxed everything on the way down. Carl was messaging my tits now. Between his work on my tits and my hands working on my clit, I was having orgasms. I could feel Carl's through my pussy as his dick sank all the way in my ass.

Greta was moaning very loudly as Henrik let out another guttural sound as he obviously released the tension in his groan. I picked up the pace of my up and down stroke as I sensed Carl was ready for the number two orgasm in the last two hours. Impressive for someone I knew had to be 60. As Carl released, I put a little more pressure on my clit, so that I could experience one last orgasm.

I stayed seated on Carl while his dick softened in my butt. He kissed me on the shoulder and neck as I was coming down off this high. We sat quietly for a few minutes as Greta and Henrik snuggled.

"I know I am getting heavy," I said, "I will let you up."

Greta was now moving. Still no one wanted to put on clothes or clean up from the mess we had made on each other. I looked at the clock seeing it was now almost 1. It is time for me to go. I need to get some sleep.

"Don't you want to sleep here tonight?" Carl said.

"No, I think I need to go back to my room," I said.

"What about you Greta?" Henrik asked.

"I probably need to stay with Merna," Greta answered. "I am riding with her tomorrow."

"Well," Carl said, "Henrik and I have had a ball." He stood up and hugged us both as he wrapped the towel around him. Henrik stood and hugged us both also while wrapping himself in a towel.

I looked for my clothes and did not see them. Greta did the same. "Where are my clothes?" I asked.

"Mine too?" Greta said.

"Sure you don't want to stay?" Carl asked.

I realized what was happening. I knew that Carl knew I liked being forced to show off. I saw my purse that had my key card in it.

"Let's go Greta," I said. I gave Carl smirk letting him know that I was game.

Greta caught on also and said, "After you."

"Oh here are some panties," Henrik said. "Want them."

I looked at Greta and she smiled. "I think we are good dressed like this," Greta said. So we proudly walked to our room nude and still wet from 2 rounds of cum. We did keep our faces covered so the cameras could not see our face. We got to the room closed the door and laughed. It was late but we both agreed that it was a night to remember. I had a king bed, so we both washed our faces and went to bed nude. Slept like babies.

12