Merna's Story Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all had cocktails and made small talk before being seated for dinner. It was a very elegant dinner with first class service. The wine flowed. Carl, Henrik, Rose, and Sherman all gave short speeches, mostly thanking everyone for their hard work. Rose particularly commented on the sacrifice made by people's family and noted that the owner wanted them to know how much tit was appreciated. Sherman focused on the vision for the future. All the employees made short toast to either the companies or management. At 9 the dinner ended and we were escorted to Bound Gym, which was only a few blocks away. It was nice to walk off the meal and get some fresh air. The one programmer said good night and left, so there were 14 people going with 7 males and 7 females.

I did not know how everyone else felt but I was ready to party and a Roman Orgy sounded good. When we arrived at Bound Gym 2 young women and 2 young males met us. The 2 young girls were already in very skimpy and thin white togas. They fit very loosely on top making any movement reveal their breasts, nipple and all. Neither was very large and what I thought of was the Sammy strippers. The males looked like Chippendale dancers. They were dressed in gladiator type outfit. No shirts up top and a leather strip skirt covering the bottom barely. It was meant to be provocative.

As we entered, the girls were escorted to one side of the locker room and the male to the other. We were instructed to have the slaves help us dress for the evening. So 2 at a time the girls assisted in removing our formal clothing and then presented us a toga exactly like the one the girls were wearing. As each girl dressed she was directed to the bar for a glass of wine. This was a very stimulating sight to see these attractive women all dress in almost see though, skimpy togas.

We were now drinking more wine. Bertha could not keep her drooping large out of control breasts contained in the skimpy material on top. And her big ass was only half covered. I gave no effort to covering anything. Henrik's dick was already getting hard and poking out.

There was a DJ playing music as we mingled. There was a stage set up with several couches. The DJ announced there the gladiators would first fight until the death. The two male slaves had a mock gladiator fight with wooden swords. They were clearly dancer and not wearing anything under the gladiator skirts. It was entertaining. Then the DJ said we were to be treated to a wrestling match. The 2 girls slave then actually did have a wrestling match. The tops were torn off each of them almost immediately. On multiple occasions one would get the other in a position to either suck a breast or lock the others head between their legs and force a pussy licking. In the end neither was wearing anything except their slave collar and a gold chain around their waist that hung down to the pussy lips. Instead of shaking hands that the DJ requested they made out including feeling up each other's butt. This was the dress for them the rest of the night. The males had now lost their skirts.

The DJ said it was time for the talent contest. Does anyone want to compete? The DJ announced the first talent was the Bound Sisters performing a Latin dance. It somehow seemed appropriate to do a Latin dance in a Roman style toga. Greta played the male. I thought they had at some time trained in ballroom dance. They knew what they were doing. The dance looked like a combination of Samba and Tango. Neither tried to keep the dresses from slipping. Bertha immediately let the top drape off her shoulder. Her floppy tits were flying all over the place. Several times they clinched, with Bertha huge tits squashed against Greta's stomach.

Each twirl allowed a full view of both their ass and pussies. Both were enjoying this exhibition of themselves. It was both funny and sexy. The last move was Bertha falling back to have Greta catch her. Greta did catch her but could not hold her up as Bertha laid back. Bertha fell on Greta with both their legs sprawled for all to see their glory holes. They were laughing very loudly. Got up most ungracefully as we were laughing and clapping simultaneously.

The DJ said laughing also, "Wasn't that great folks?"

"Yes," yelled Carl and Henrik. Carl hugged and kissed them both.

"Now we have three eggplants and a cauliflower doing a gymnastic dance. Rose, Sherman, May, and her husband went to the stage. The two guys primarily break danced, while Rose and May mainly did tumbling passes. The tumbling was mainly a reason to see spread eagle pussies. The guys had obviously practiced this as they were mostly synchronized. Rose and May had also worked up a routine. I was surprised at how May could almost stay with Rose. May while not large was larger than most gymnasts. The last move was to have May's husband lifted May to straddle of his neck and Sherman doing the same with Rose. Then May husband grabbed her feet and pressed her straight up like a cheerleader. His chest and arm muscle rippled while doing this. He balanced her there for a couple of minutes. Sherman took Rose's arm in a hand to elbow grip and lifted her over his head in a handstand. Rose toga slipped where everything was exposed from the waist down. She exaggerated this by putting her legs in different positions. After a couple of minutes of this the guys let their ladies down gracefully. Again we gave them a big applause.

"What a show," the DJ announced. There will be a winner. Give applause to the Bound Sisters. Now for 3 eggplants and a cauliflower. "Ok, I give, it is a tie." The six contestants hugged and lifted each other arms. "Someone get our talent some ice water."

"Time for the wet toga contest," the DJ announced. "First up is our sophisticated Hannah."

"What do you know about Hannah?" I asked Henrik.

"Not as much as Carl," Henrik started. "She is upper crust northeast. She met Bob in college and they married as they graduated. Bob was very smart and I always thought she picked him because he could make money. Bob is good and has made a lot of money with my Dad. Dad and Bob have a close working relationship. She has always struck me as an unhappy, stuck up bitch with no sexual desire. I am very surprised they are here. Dad, on several occasions has asked Bob to come to something like this. I think this is their first time. I can not believe she is actually about to show her body off."

Hannah was walking up the step to the stage regally with a look of concern. Bob was behind her. There was a water sprayer with a catch basin for the water to drain off. This very elegant, upper crust women stepped into the water basin to be hosed down. I was mesmerized. Bob hosed her down from head to foot making sure not to get it on her face. She was soaked. The gauzy material clung to her body and reveled everything. She did have a killer body for an older woman. I was now guessing closer to 50 that 40, she had just taken very good care of herself.

The music started, Bob was staring in disbelief, and she started her dance. She did not overtly touch or displayed her body but nonetheless she was. She danced with moves of a slow ballerina. It was clear she was doing the positions for the arms and legs. All I knew was they were called first thru whatever positions. She did the releve movement; feet are held together and bend at the knees, allowing a good view of her spread pussy. She did several of these before moving on. If she knew what she was showing us, she did not show it. With the basic moves done she gestured for Bob to come over. She used him as a bar. She went through several positions; I wished I knew what they were called. Each one involved a form of lifting one leg either to the side or forward or to the rear. Each one revealed a very pretty bald pussy and nice firm butt. Several of the positions required bending from the waist that reveled breasts that were large and creamy smooth. It was so sexy to see the precise unsmiling woman do ballet positions and movement reveling a lovely body. The last was a slow pirouette with one leg that started to the side and raised. She had to know that this was spreading her pussy so all could see. As she finished she gave a ballerina bow and trotted off the stage like ballerina run.

I think we were all stunned. Ernie was standing as close to the stage as possible with a huge hard on. His penis was in the air and he literally had his mouth open. Bob was staring with his mouth open. After we caught our breath, we clapped with honest approval. Carl yelled, "Encore!"

She skipped back on stage, held Bob's hand and got in an Arabesque position, one foot on the floor and the other leg extended behind her and bent at the waist. She was able to extend her leg straight and higher than parallel to the floor. Bob then walked around her to the left a full 360. She then changed the foot on the floor and had Bob walk back the other way. This was the sexiest move so far. She bowed again and skipped off the stage. Again, we cheered.

"Well, I certainly have never seen that before," the DJ announced. "The next wet toga contestant is Alison."

Tommie wet down Alison and it was as I expected she had no rhythm. She was beautiful but could only sway back and forth. I grabbed Henrik and pulled him to the stage. He wet me down. I got behind Alison and whispered in her ear, "We both have the same affection. No rhythm. Let me help you and get me out of trouble to."

She glanced back smiled and mouth, "Thank you."

Neither of us made any effort to dance. Standing behind her lifted up placed my hands over both tits and pushed them up making them look even larger. I moved my hands up and pinched each nipple making the nubs hard. I moved the material aside and did the same so her tits were displayed in the bare. I moved my hands down and messaged over her clit hood. She moaned a little when I did this. I pulled the toga up so I could do the same thing but with a bare pussy. I spun her around lifted her toga and spanked her bare bottom.

"Now do the same to me." Alison mirrored my actions.

As Alison started working my pussy I heard one of the female slaves say to Ernie, "Can I help you?"

"Yes," Ernie replied. I assumed she was stroking him because she stood by him. Ernie put his arm around her shoulder. She slipped his hand to her ass.

When Alison finished, I grabbed her hand, turned us around so when we bowed our asses were being shown to the group. We got applause but no where close to Hannah. One of the male slaves handed us each a towel. I decided the toga was no longer needed so I took it off, handed it to the slave, and dried myself. Alison did the same. Henrik followed me to a couch that was located away from the stage. I decided I really wanted to see this spectacle.

"Next up is 1 eggplant and a cauliflower."

May and Rose did not get water sprayed on them but had LJ and Sherman dry off the stage. They then did a couple of tumbling passes. Bowed, received applause and got off the stage. I think we all knew that Hannah was the winner.

"Now the Bound Sisters." Carl went to the stage with them and wet both the sisters down. They started with a very close dance, again ballroom. Bertha still had not pulled her top up, so it was draped around her waist. With the additional weight of the water, the toga was all but off. I then saw the front was caught on the chain around her waist. The was it drooped in back her entire ass was showing and in front it drooped down to the top of her pussy lips. Greta was so wet, even though the material was there, it was translucent. Greta moved her hands down to Bertha's ass cheeks and started rubbing and kneading the large mounds. Bertha pulled up Greta's toga and did the same to her. Greta then turned Bertha around kneaded her large orbs. The areola was large and the nipples must have protruded a half-inch as Greta excited her. They were still moving to the music. Greta moved her hands down her stomach, found the chain release the toga and allowed it to slide to the floor. Bertha did not care. Greta moved both hands to the VEE that formed the top of Bertha's pussy. She pushed the flesh together, accentuating Bertha fat pussy lips. They were swaying back and forth. It was very sensuous seeing one sister do this to the other. Bertha's eyes were closed and in a different world.

Ernie's female slave had started sucking him off while he watched this spectacle. I could literally see Bertha come as Greta messaged her clit hood. Ernie could not take anymore. He came in the girl slave mouth. She licked as much as she could up and lick his dick and balls. I could see that we were all now nude except for Greta and Carl. Ernie slave stood and put his arm around her again with his hand on her ass.

Carl decided that these girls needed to end the show. He motioned to the male slave to come to the stage, moved a couch close to the edge of the stage. He gently separated the sisters took Bertha hand and gave it to the male slave and said, "This lady needs to be fucked hard and soon."

The slave moved her to the couch laid her back raised her legs and started sucking her wet fat pussy. I don't think she knew what was happening. Carl dropped Greta's toga off her shoulder and lead her to the other end of the couch from Bertha. He bent her over with her butt in the air and started sucking on her pussy and asshole.

"It is close but I think the winner is Hannah," the DJ said. Hannah, nude with the exception of the waist chain, came to the stage with a smile on her face. Bob followed. The DJ put a sash over her shoulder and across her chest that said 'winner of the wet toga competition'. "Would you like to say a word?"

"I want to recognize my husband," Hannah said with the most sarcastic smile on her face as she grabbed Bob and kissed him hard. "I particularly would like to thank my fans for their support." She was waving like a queen looking directly at Ernie as she walked toward him. She squatted with her legs spread apart so he could see her pussy lips, took his hand and forced it into her wet vagina. She had him smell her discharge. She then licked it. She again stuck his finger in her pussy while saying, "My boy, you need to take better care of this girl. She gave you head and you gave her nothing. I want you to bring her to the stage and let me show you how to take care of a lady. Do you agree my slave?"

"Yes, Mistress Hannah," the slave said.

Carl was banging away at Greta's pussy with her draped over the couch. Bertha had both her feet on her slave's shoulders as he banged away kneeling on the floor. Alison was screwing Tommie on the floor in the Asian position. The floor had a large yoga pad down making it look comfortable. May was lying face down on the floor with LJ on top in the jockey position.

"I have to see this," I said lying side ways on the couch with my face looking facing out. "Put it in spooning me from behind so we can see this." Henrik, I think also wanted to see the activities so he did. His long dick helped as my pussy was not open to him. Neither of us could move much but this helps us hold out while we watched.

The acoustics were good in this room as it was the aerobic classroom. Hannah instructed the threesome, "I am going to lay back on this couch, Bob you suck my pussy, slave you straddle my face facing away form Bob, Ernie I want you to watch me suck this girl's pussy so you will know how it is done."

"Yes, Mistress Hannah," the slave said.

"Son do you have it?" Hannah asked.

"Yes ma'am," Ernie said. Hannah laid back, Bob started licking her wet pussy, and the slave positioned herself over Hannah mouth where all she had to do was raise an inch. Ernie was watching intently as Hannah's tongue expertly moved aside the clit hood and stimulated the clit with the tip of her tongue. The slave was moaning from the first lick.

Carl and Greta, LJ and May, Alison and Tommie, and Rose and Sherman had finished round one. They were now watching what Hannah's group was doing. Henrik was very hard in my wet pussy but I had him pinned against the couch back so he could not move enough to get off.

Bertha was milking the last of her male slave's ejaculation. She rose up and had her slave sit between her legs while she rubbed his groan and watched. I had a feeling she wanted to go again soon.

"Are you seeing what I am doing?" Hannah asked Ernie.

"Yes ma'am."

"Rub her tits and kiss her," Hannah instructed. Ernie did. Bob stopped to see what was happening.

"Don't stop Bob," Hannah demanded. "You can put it in now."

"Yes, Mistress Hannah," Bob said. He knelt and put his dick in Hannah pussy and started moving slowly enjoying the show.

"Slave, turn around, straddle me facing Bob and bend over a little." Hannah instructed. "Ernie you can fuck her now but do it trying to make it feel good to her. Bob you can rub and kiss her tits."

"Yes mistress," they all said. Bob was picking up the pace. The slave straddled Hannah so she could lick her pussy while Ernie fucked her from behind. I could see the fluid flowing from the slave's pussy onto Hannah's face. Bob was rocking in and out. Ernie was pumping away at the girl's pussy from behind.

LJ was getting hard again as May was stocking his dick. Rose and Sherman joined May and LJ. Rose took May's hand and placed it on Sherman's dick and she took over from May with LJ. The boys were sitting with their legs crossed on the floor. Rose started sucking LJ to get him hard again as May did the same with Sherman. Carl was growing hard again with Greta's help. Bertha had her slave sitting on the couch and was sucking him to get him hard again.

Bob was getting close. Hannah was working on the slave pussy, occasionally licking Ernie's balls. Hannah sensed Bob was ready to ejaculate and said; "Not yet Bob, don't move."

Bob stopped. Ernie was pounding away and all of a sudden he stopped, making a primal screamed indicating he was ready to explode in the slave. "Now Bob," Hannah said. Bob took 3 stroked and he had his release.

Henrik whispered in my ear, "In your life, would you imagined this?"

"No, I am astonished."

"What do you bet my dad fucks her next?" Henrik said. "He has wanted to for a long time."

Henrik barely got this out of this before we heard Carl said, "Mind if Bob gets seconds with you?"

"Good with me," Greta said. "Offer him my ass."

Rose was flat on the floor with LJ riding her in the Jockey position. Sherman was fucking May in the missionary position. Alison was being fucked by Tommie doggie style. The slave had Bertha bent over the couch fucking her from behind.

The slave was getting off Hannah and Ernie was spent. Hannah sat up to let Bob kiss her. As he released her, Carl walked up with a hard on already. "Bob can I have second? Hannah would you allow me to fuck you? Bob, Greta would like for you to take her in the ass."

Bob looked over at Greta and she waved and smiled at him, turned around showing him her ass. Her limp dick twitched. Hannah saw it.

"Slave you help Bob get ready to take Greta's ass, Ernie watch Carl and learn. Bob that ass is yours. I want Carl to fuck me."

Ernie moved back to the floor to watch the activities. The slave went over to Greta and they both worked on Bob to get him hard again. Hannah smiled at Carl saying, "Can I taste that beautiful dick?"

"Well sure," Carl said. "Don't tell me you have wanted to fuck me before?"

"I have dreamed about it for years," Hannah answered.

"Me too. Go figure."

Bob was hard again. The slave took Ernie sperm from her own pussy and lubricated Greta butt hole. She kissed and stuck her tongue in to help lubricate it. The slave then eased Bob forward as Greta bent over the couch next to her sister that was being fucked from behind. The slave lined up Bob's dick with Greta's hole. She took two fingers and penetrated Greta sphincter and spread it apart enough to easily slip Bob dick half way into Greta's asshole. She reached between her own legs and pulled more of Ernie discharge and lubricated Bob's dick before pushing him in all the way. Bob and Greta both groaned in pleasure.