Merna's Story Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She is yours now master," the slave said to Bob. Bob started making small movement to fully lubricate Greta's butthole.

"How do you want to do it Mistress Hannah?" Carl asked.

"Sit on the bench." Carl did. Hannah spread his legs, faced away from him, and sat on his penis. It easily went into her pussy drenched with Bob's ejaculation. Carl reached around her and squeezed her to his torso and kneading her ample bosom. Hannah was making small movement up and down on Carl's dick. Her legs were clinched together putting a lot of pressure on Carl engorged dick. Hannah was clearly continuing to have orgasms.

May and Sherman, Rose and LJ, and Alison and Tommie were finished again watching the Hannah and Bound Sisters show. Bertha slave pulled out and sprayed cum all over her big butt. Bob was slamming away at Greta's butthole. He was not that big and it looked like Greta was taking it easily. The slave had positioned herself to get her hand into Greta pussy, pleasuring her.

I could feel that Henrik was ready. I spread my legs a little and gave him a little room to move. It took only a few strokes and he filled me up. We both continued to watch. Bob said, "Can I cum in there?"

"Sure go ahead," Greta answered. "Slave work my pussy a little harder I want to orgasm with him." She worked Greta's pussy harder and faster and Bob pumped his ejaculation into her.

Hannah moved up and down a little faster on Carl's hard dick. Carl said, "Hannah have a big one with me." They both had orgasms. Hannah fell back on Carl. He kissed her neck and he continued to message her grand tits.

Henrik and I sat up looked at each other, hugged and kissed. "That is the longest fuck I have ever had," said Henrik.

"Me too," I said. "Want to come take me home and stay over tonight?"

"I did not think you wanted to make a commitment like that?" he asked.

"I don't," I said.

"Deal," Henrik said. He walked over to the stage and said, "It is time to call it a night. I don't want anyone to drive home. Is there anyone who needs a ride? I know Greta, Carl, Bob, and Hannah are staying at the Tutwiler. Tommie, Alison and Bertha are staying at the Bound Condos. The limo is taking Sherman, Rose, and Merna home. May and LJ you can stay at the Tutwiler in my room as I have another invitation."

"Sounds good to us."

"What about Ernie?"

"I have a spare room," Tommie said. I had a feeling Bertha had other ideas.

"Ok, we are all set," continued Henrik. "I want to thank the Bound Sisters for planning and providing the place and service." We all clapped.

"Let's all get a shower," Henrik instructed. "We have something you can wear home and keep your good clothes in their boxes. Ok let's get out of here so the Bound Gym can get back to normal.

We all went to shower, the slaves had us towels and clothes, which were a tee shirt and pajama bottoms that were loose fitting with, draw strings. There were also terry cloth slippers. We received our boxes with the clothes we wore to the restaurant.

As we got in the limo, we all agreed it had been a great night and we would have to do this again.

That ends the story.

Epilogue

Rose and Sherman, Tommie and Alison, Henrik and Merna were married in a group ceremony a few months later. We went on a honeymoon together. But that is another story.