Merry Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You stand up from the bed and face me. I look up to you and you ask, "Can I tell you something without you getting upset?"

"That depends on what it is, Babe," I reply with a smile. I feel like you are playing a game with me now -- and I'm enjoying it. "Should I look at the rest of the pictures before I answer?"

Answering my smile with a playful smile of your own, you say, "No. It's nothing horrible. But if I don't tell you, I think I'll burst. It's just a little naughty. I didn't have sex with them or anything like that."

"Then go ahead, Baby. I'm all ears."

At that, you place your hands on my knees and kneel between my legs. Looking up at me, you go on, "So while they were tying my ankles, my feet brushed up against both of their crotches." Smiling you gently blow on my head and get a twitch.

Throwing my head back and moaning, I say, "You did? And what did you find when your toes were wiggling around there?"

"I found that they were enjoying my photo shoot as much as I was," you state as you then kiss the underside of my shaft.

After I catch my breath, I'm able to ask, "How do you know that, you sexy woman?"

"Because they were both hard," you whisper directly against me.

I manage a moan and a breathy "And did you like the fact that you got them both hard, Babe?"

Stopping the soft licking of by balls, you reply, "I loved it. Is that bad? I felt so powerful, actually. Like I could have had them to do almost anything in that moment."

"You mean like you could get me to do anything right now," I ask.

Without removing my ball from your mouth, you give me a "mmmm-hhmmmm."

"What did they do when you rubbed them with your feet?" I ask.

"MMmmmm. I did it like it was an accident. So I don't know that they realized I did it on purpose that time," you say.

Looking back at the picture, I catch what you just said. "What do you mean that time, Babe? Just how many times did you grope them with your feet?"

Standing up, looking down at me while you slide the straps of your gown down over your shoulders, you reply, "Just the once with my feet." Then dropping the bodice of your gown, exposing your magnificent tits, you add, "Then they each took my wrists and started tying the scarves." As you finish that statement, you drop back to your knees and place your breasts on either side of my cock.

"And?..." I ask.

"I felt them up with my hands," you say running your tongue the length of my shaft.

"And?..." I moan.

"They were very hard, Baby. And now I know what the prudes at the school meant when they said these guys enjoy their work in a big way." You engulf my head in your warm, soft mouth for just a second before removing it and continuing. "They are very well endowed, My Love. Both of them were long and thick." Then you give me another short suck before pulling off again.

"Are you upset with me? I was a bit of a bad girl."

Lying back on the bed, I reply. "Actually, at this moment, I'm not upset at all. As you can tell, I'm hugely turned on. Are you upset with me for not being jealous and outraged? Maybe I'll be upset later, but right now, I think you are the sexiest woman on the face of the earth."

I'm glad you aren't upset with me. I was just so caught up in the moment. I knew I was entirely safe and they posed no threat to me at all. I was just feeling very naughty and so horny. I admit I loved feeling them up. They were excited and it was all because of me. I promise I didn't touch them again." And you go back to orally teasing me.

Only one picture left. As I look to it with a mixture of anxiety as to what it might show and sadness that there wasn't more to see, I studied it. The scene caused another twitch that caused you to giggle and ask me if I was looking at the last one.

"I am," I reply breathily. The scene was again a little unexpected. You are on your knees, ass in the air and head resting on a pillow. Your arms are extended towards your feet and your wrists are again tied to your ankle. The camera must be at about 45 degrees to your body.

You interrupt my devouring of the picture. Looking up at me you say, "While they were tying me up in that pose, I realized that my ass was pointing right at the one-way mirror that separated the studio from the viewing room. I assumed they did that on purpose and that someone was watching me from behind the mirror. But, you know what? At that moment I didn't care. I think I might have been disappointed if there wasn't anyone. The thought of being watched actually made the whole thing even hotter." Then you drop back and continue your attentions to my groin.

As I look at the picture again, I note the look on your face. It is flushed and tensed. If I didn't know better I would think that you might have been having an orgasm. It was a wonderful expression. I also noticed that your buttocks were red. Looking closer, I could just make out handprints!

"Your ass is awfully red in this picture, Babe," I moan to you.

Stopping to look at my face, you smile a devilish grin and say, "Craig and Mark spanked me for being a bad girl when I felt them up. And, oh Baby, It was so hot!"

With that, the twitches increased and I exploded all over your breasts.

You stand up and tell me that you are glad that I thought so, too. Dropping the rest of your gown and peeling off your thong, you walk to the head of the bed. Crawling to the center, and leaning back on the pillows, you spread your legs revealing your very wet pussy.

"Now come on up here and fuck me now or I won't tell you what I have planned for your birthday."